PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunter's Cantina

Pages : 1 [2]

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:08 AM
(side rolls) so nice to see u again(fires to blaster bolts at him) Did u miss me u flea bag

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 12:12 AM
*i struggle to my feat*

"why are you dooing this! i'm just trying t katch a simple friggin bounty! so is this party done or shall i srart fireing by blaster at random spots on your body?!"

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:13 AM
hey fur ball i would tell your friend who i am and who i was trained by before i make him into swiss cheese

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 12:17 AM
"maybe you should stop shooting off your yap befor i shoot it off with my blaster!!!!"

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:19 AM
U got alot of balls kid but cocky(points blaster at him) just like me before Luke Kartan(forgot his rp name) trained me in the way of the bounty hunter

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:22 AM
ooc-i am gonna catch your bounty but then to prove i am not a person to screw but i am gonna let u guys claim it

just to scare your guys characters a little okay?

Master Jaxu
04-23-2005, 12:22 AM
"He was an associate in my past bounties and hes trained by luke katarn"*shoots at matts head*

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:24 AM
(dodges the shot) Jaxu u best duck(matt jumps over jaxu with ease and engages the bagen in hand to hand combat and knocks him down with ease) u can have him he wasn't even worht my time

ooc-u guys can take him to the bounty office

Master Jaxu
04-23-2005, 12:28 AM
*grabs bagen and cuffs him*"I'll be seeing you again"*points at cyborg*"Now you get on the ship"*drags bagen*

Renegade Angel
04-23-2005, 07:12 AM
*After a few hours, I'm still not back*

PS try to look for me, but dont find me, I got a great idea

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 08:44 AM
"jaxu, what the hell happened to chains? u'd think he'd like to see his brother in captivity."

*looks at cyborg*

"and you, stay the hell away from my bounties in the future! i don't carry a lightsaber for no reason. i coulda taken Bagen down at any time! i was enjoying the hunt! somthing some bounty hunters have forgotten how to do! next time you interrupt my work i'll put you down and you'll never get up! now back off!"

(in case you havn't herd i once was a sith apprintice, but i abandoned the sith and most of the ways of the force to persue my passion. hunting. i still however carry my lightsaber and use it if need be)

anyways.............."i guess we should look for chains."

*looks at bagen*

"after, of corse, we lock you up in a force cage!"

Renegade Angel
04-23-2005, 08:56 AM
*screaming*
"HELP!"
"HE-"
*2 Rancors are about to wack me with a tree!

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 10:07 AM
*i find chains about to get hit! with a tree? ok! i shoot the rancor in the leg with my blaster carbine, whip out my lightsaber and cut the rancor's head off*

"what the hell happened chains?"

Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 11:40 AM
(leaves a note in jaxus ship)Meet me here(lists coordinates)

-matt

Renegade Angel
04-23-2005, 03:58 PM
"I got lost"
"And those Rancors were hungry"
*Heads back to ship*
"Hey, Jaxu, look at this...It's a note"

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 05:03 PM
(sarcastic) "well at least we know it's not a trap."

" i'm going wth you. you may need help. plus i gotta get my revenge on cyborg for that whole blasting me in my leg thing."

"chains you can take the scarab back to the cantina, or you can come with us. ither way you can have the scarab."

*i get in the "Ruby of Karavahl" and punch in the coordinats*

"you ready jaxu?"

Master Jaxu
04-23-2005, 06:09 PM
"Sure lets go"*sits in co-piolet seat*

Renegade Angel
04-23-2005, 09:22 PM
"How about I grab the Scarab and follow you guys?"

Ranis Hull
04-23-2005, 11:31 PM
"allright then you do that"

Renegade Angel
04-24-2005, 10:07 AM
*Gets in Pilot seat*
on comm- "I'm ready"

Master Jaxu
04-24-2005, 04:30 PM
*fires engines*"Yea lets go"

Renegade Angel
04-24-2005, 05:26 PM
*Takes off*
A few minutes into space a Fleet of Sith followed by a few Bounty Hunters start firing at us
On comm.- "Remember how I told you guys about us 3 being on the bounty list..."
"Well it looks like THEY found out"

Master Jaxu
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
*takes evasive action*"THIS IS NOT GOOD GUYS"

Ranis Hull
04-24-2005, 09:26 PM
"jaxu take the controlls"

*i run down the hall and jump on the turret*

"just try not to get shot"

*i take ou three or four fighters*

"jaxu get as close to that big ship as possible"

*the Ruby swoops down and flies three feet from the side of the other ship. i shoot concentrated blasts of laser fire at the hull of the ship and blast a huge hole in the side.*

"one down, five to go. chains, try to take out the bigger ships with the Scarab's main guns.have the crew aim for the power conduits on top of the ships. me and jaxu will try to take out the smaller ships with concentrated blasts from the Ruby's main turret."

Renegade Angel
04-25-2005, 10:04 AM
Im at school right now so Ill try typing without getting caught

*The scarab fires it's turrets and rockets at the bigger ships*
"Ok, guys, I just breached the hull!"
"FIRE AT THAT SHIP, I GOT BOARDERS!"
:uzi1:
"Crap Im outnumbered!"
*Ship shakes*
"They're firing at me!"
"Woah!"
"Someone help me!"

Master Jaxu
04-25-2005, 12:40 PM
*jaxu fires the main guns*"Guys i don't know how long i can hold em off"*fires at ships*

Ranis Hull
04-25-2005, 04:15 PM
"guys, shields are low. we gotta land now!"

Renegade Angel
04-25-2005, 09:47 PM
"Im paniking, guys!"
"They're retreating, but all the hull breaches left me with little breathable air in h-"
*Faints*

Ranis Hull
04-26-2005, 05:02 PM
"chains? chains?! chains! jaxu dock with the scarab. i'm gonna bored. once i bored land on the planet below and wait for us to land by you."

*on bored the scarab*

"don't worry bout me just land. i can use what little force training i remember to sustain me long enough to land this trash heep"

(force breath controll)

*i run down the hall to the turbolift and head to the bridge. i notice chains unconcious on the floor*

(talking to jaxu with the force) "i'll get chains to the bacta tank and meet you on the planets surface, and remind me how much i hate the force next time i wanna use it."

Master Jaxu
04-26-2005, 07:29 PM
*lands ship*"Ok im waiting for you guys"

Renegade Angel
04-26-2005, 09:56 PM
*opens eyes*
*in bacta tank*
"Where...where am I?"
"This...th...this is the scarab..."
"Im in a bacta tank?!"
Mysterious, deep voice: "You shall awaken your true destiny on the surface below..."
"What the? Who's there"
*Falls asleep*

Master Jaxu
04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
*stands next to chains tanks*
@ranis
"It was close wasn't it"

Ranis Hull
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
"well he was just about dead when i found him. if i hadn't used the force to sustain myself i would have died within a matter of minuts. i'll get the astro droids to fix that breech in the hull."

Renegade Angel
04-28-2005, 06:19 PM
*Voice in head- you will awaken your true destiny....*
*DREAMING*
*A man in a black cloak with it's hood up walks into view*
*Chains laws sprowled out on a forest floor*
*Mysterious woman's voice- True destiny....awaken....below... You shalll fullfill the ancient prophecies........and become the Lord... of the...Twilight Civilazation... you will rule the galaxy... and destroy all humanity*
*REAL LIFE-Squirming around while sleeping.*
*Glows white*
*The bacta tank starts to crack and the bacta flows out... Chains falls out, sprawled out on the floor*
*Voice in head- You know you are not human... but your friends don't... you will killl them! Just like the prophecies say*
-Real Life-
"Never..."
*Still sleeping*

Ranis Hull
04-28-2005, 06:30 PM
(sound of glass breaking)

"that sounded like it was comming from the medbay!"

*i run down the hall to the medbay, and see chains rolling around on the floor*

"chains?! chains. chains!!!! wake up!"

Master Jaxu
04-28-2005, 07:18 PM
*kneels by chains*"Chains wake up cmon chains wake up bud"

Renegade Angel
04-28-2005, 09:48 PM
*Glows again*
*Stops glowing and tries to get up but falls again*
"I... I'm....fine"
"I just need a rest..."

Cyborgninja
04-29-2005, 12:17 AM
ooc-i believe their was a no jedi rule placed on this rp

Master Jaxu
04-29-2005, 12:18 AM
*hands chains a towel*"Here put this on"

Master Jaxu
04-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Cyborgninja
ooc-i believe their was a no jedi rule placed on this rp
OOC-nope there is not a no jedi rule i just checked the page

Renegade Angel
04-29-2005, 07:22 AM
OOC- IM NOT A FRIGGIN JEDI!

Ranis Hull
04-29-2005, 09:22 AM
(geting back on topic)

"chains what happened? how'd the glass on the bacta tank break?"

Renegade Angel
04-29-2005, 03:32 PM
*Stands up*
"I...I...don't know... I was dreaming and...and..."
"Maybe Jatu knows, he was standing there"

Master Jaxu
04-29-2005, 09:24 PM
*looks down in confusion*"I saw him in the tank then all of the sudden CRASh and the glass broke and he was laying on the ground shaking"

Renegade Angel
04-30-2005, 03:49 PM
"Im... not sure how it happened..."

Cyborgninja
04-30-2005, 07:11 PM
ooc-should i behind the accident crash

Renegade Angel
04-30-2005, 10:19 PM
@ Cyborgninja- Sure!

Cyborgninja
05-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Boys,boys,boys what can i say i need a little action (twirls gun)

Jaxu this is between me and u not any of your little friends(points gun at him) U are goin make a nice coat

Ranis Hull
05-01-2005, 07:54 PM
"if you got a problem with jaxu, i got a problem with you"

*i quickly fire a spray of blaster bolts at random spots on cyborg's body with my fully automatic e_11 blaster rifel.*

"there's no way i didn't hit him a few good times with that!"

Cyborgninja
05-01-2005, 09:40 PM
(blastor bolt hits matt and his energy sheild disloves) Ranis u pretty annoy u know that (Matt kicks ranis into a bacteica tank a seals it ) Now were where we mutt

Cyborgninja
05-02-2005, 11:22 PM
ooc-:mad:

(gets hit) ahhh(croutches down on one knee)

Some honorable friends u got jaxu (throws a smoke bomb and escapes into his ship)

I WILL BE BACK JAXU

Master Jaxu
05-02-2005, 11:57 PM
"Chains i don't need you to fight my battles for me,i can handle myself against him,when i need your help i will ask for it"*walks into cokpit frustratedly*

Cyborgninja
05-03-2005, 12:01 AM
(in cockpit of his ship) that chains thinks he is so good (throws a dart at a pic of him) Jaxu would be better off leaving that loose cannon he has no self control

Renegade Angel
05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
"I dont know what happened... I swear.... I was sleeping... and... somrthing... or someone... took control of me...."

Ranis Hull
05-03-2005, 04:05 PM
*i walk into the room. look at chains. look at jaxu. then punch both squareacross the jaw*

(sarcastically) "thanks for helping me get outta that bacta tank. i'm goin in my room to meditate. we should probly turn in Bagen and head back to the cantina. i'll be up to take the controlls in a few minits."

(in my mind)"why wasn't i fast enough?"

(out loud)"i'll get you for that cyborg! you've made a new enemy today!"

Renegade Angel
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
* Joking around he slaps Ranis on the back*
*Ranis is hit so hard he is knocked over*
*Glows*
*Glow dissapears*
"What the...?"
"Ranis... I... I honestly didnt mean to... oh man... Matt go grab a bottle of bacta..."
*Eyes glow*
*Flashback- Chains is hit with an energy beam and knocks him off his feet*
*The man in the black cloak from Chain's dreams threw an energy ball at chains and justt missed hitting his shoulder... The man takes off his hood and looks Chains in the eyes*
*A dragoon's body lay next to Chains, barely breathing...*
*Flashback ends*
"No.... Master Wes..."

Cyborgninja
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
(listening to the tracking device he planted) Excellent. Ranis is now in a state of rage Now I must find a way to fight Jaxu alone for together they are strong

Renegade Angel
05-04-2005, 09:14 PM
*Flashback*
*The man in the hood looked oddly familiar... It wasn't Cyborg, but his instincts told him when JAtu was in trouble that the man was Cyborg. The man threw another energy ball at Chains and hit him squarley in the face*
*Chains falls on his back and glances at the dragoon's body... It was his Master.... Master Wes.... but.... wait..... a wookie hunting party killed his Master.... Chains looks up just in time to dodge the sword coming down into his ribcage, he rolled, stood up, took out his sword and dashed towards the man*
*The man dodges the blow and knocks Chains over with his the butt(end part) of his scythe*
*Chains was hit in the ribs with the blow and was knocked off his feet and pushed backwards*
*he now reckognized the man as the renegade student whom Chains himself and the other renegades ran away from the sith academy when he was 12 years old*
*Once they ecscaped they found Wes and he taught them swordsmanship*
*Flashback ends*

MEANWHILE

The man in the cloak known as Gus stood in the meditation chambers of his ship... his entire Sith fleet was about to attack a small ship. He was currently atempting to place the rest of his false memories he created and replace Chain's real ones.

BACK ON THE SHIP
*Chains has a vision of Master Wes ob the forest planet below and then has another vision of Cyborg's ship being attacked*

*Runs to the controls and turns the ship towards the oncoming sith fleet following Cyborg*

"Cyborg do you copy, this is Chain's, there's a sith fleet following you!"

*Fires rockets to get the fleet's attention*

"CYBORG, NOW!!!"

Cyborgninja
05-07-2005, 12:07 AM
(does a summersault in the air and engages this thursters in the air and flys over them)

chains don't let this get to your head but thanks if u can manage to kill all those sith fighters with out my help i will tell u something of your past

Renegade Angel
05-07-2005, 11:52 AM
"Ok, get out of the way!"
*Destroys 2 but more come up behind him*
*Turns around and destroys them*

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 12:37 AM
impressive (matt thought to himself)

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 12:50 AM
*watches in amazment as chains destroys sith ships*"Wow................."

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 12:54 AM
(speaks on jaxus radio) Don't worry fur ball i will get u next

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 01:04 AM
*growls under breath*

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 01:10 AM
bring it on mutt i will tear u to pieces

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 01:21 AM
"Thats it,cyborg im giving you permission to board the ship lets settle this now"

OOC-i give cyborg permission to control my character for this fight no matter the outcome

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 01:28 AM
(broadcasts to chains ship) watch this chains

(borads jaxus ship)

(jaxu attacks matt but matt dodges and kicks jaxu in th eribs breaking all of his ribs on one side leaving josh immbolized)

Matt plz spare me (jaxu begged)

U had your chance mutt(spits on him and begins to pour his strange luqid on him)
Their this should be interesting(takes out a match an lights it and jaxu burst into flames

Will chains don't u think i should give him a proper burial(sets the hyperdrive corridinates to the sun and gets back on my ship and take off away for jaxu and moments after wards jaxus ship gets sent to the sun)

That felt to good

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 01:44 AM
OOC-dude that was good i would have gone a different direction with it but..thats just me anyway here's my new character

Name:Zaidin
Species:Zabrak
Weapons:Sith double ended war sword,and mandalorian armor.
Background:Has been working as a silent partner with Cyborg against jaxu and his companions and now that he's dead he will step from the shadows

"nice job with the wookie boss"*steps next to cyborg*"Only the humans left yea?"

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 01:48 AM
yeah i suppose with the mutt gone those 2 are only left

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 01:54 AM
"Whats the plan for the next two?"*grips sword*

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 01:55 AM
i dk yet i thought i would let u think of something creative

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 02:00 AM
*smiles evily*"I think ive got just the plan,hehehehehehehe"*tells cyborg plan*"what do you think?"

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 03:17 PM
excellent i suppose that is why i hired u

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 07:30 PM
"Of course it is sir,when should we begin preparations"

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 10:54 PM
whenever u plz (crosses jaxus name off the hit list in ship)

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 11:42 PM
"Then i will begin immediatley cyborg"*walks off to begin preparing for an attack*

Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 11:44 PM
before u leave u do know the conquences for failure correct?

Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 11:59 PM
*looks at cyborg with a hateful grin*"It better be no pay"

Renegade Angel
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
*Grabs Ranis's arm and some of Jatu's supplies*
"Let's get to the-"
*Strange vision of me blowing a hole through Cyborg's chest with an energy beam but a zabrak comes up behind me with a sword*
*Glows a bright white*
Deep Voice- "Ill kill you for this... And it will be painfull, you can count on that"
*Stops glowing*
*Grips Ranis's arm tightly and runs torwards the escape pods*
*Leaves on the pod with Ranis*
"When I get my revenge... I'll be avenging Jatu and my master..."
"Ranis, were heading for the surface on the planet below, I sense my ''dead'' master's presence..."

LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
((Well, it's called the BOUNTY HUNETERS cantina, and none of them use light sabers, so I'm here to enforce the Bounty Hunters. Either you lose your Light Saber, it blows up, or I blow it up. Your choice. And force is also god modeing, the basis of this RPG is to be Bounty Hunters, not powerful guys wielding light sabers.)) *Has been hideing for awhile and appears behind Matt* "You fool..." He said not visabely from the shadows. Shots come fireing from the shadows, and they purpousely missed. "I'm back, and I'm not happy with the way you've been acting in the past. You never saw me, but I've been here the whole time. You've betrayed the Bounty Hunters code, which is... not good. When someone betrays the code, all BOunty Hunters are allowed to go kill him. I might do it, and I might not. Just to warn you, they'll be on your tail. ((Oh yeah and guys, NEVER NEVER NEVER double, tripe, quadrouple, etc. post! Also no God Modeing AT ALL! There's alot going on here, and no char controlling either. God modeing and char controlling and rules taht always go unless stated other wise. Everyone who's done either of theese things, well no cookie for you. :p :D :XD:

Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 03:57 PM
OOC- Luke, I never used a lightsaber and what Im doing is not the force, so do not worry, Ill lose the powers VERY soon.

*Lands on the planet and sees his master*
"Master Wes!?"
*Wes turns to me and fires an energy beam which does not harm me, but erases my dark powers*
"Good to see you, Gus."
"I've heard of you and your friend's reps of being bounty hunters and, although this may be surprising, Id like to join you"

-NEW CHARACTER-
Name: Wes
Species: Human
Weapons: Old Sword, Two Illegally Modified Blaster Pistols
Bio: ?

LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 04:21 PM
((I'm not talking to you just you Chains, I'm makeing a thread wide announcement, just so everyone knows in the future to ditch Light Sabers soon and somehow lose force powers.))

Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey, Luke, can I join the Lemmonites again?

As possibly head dragoon (Combination of Archmage and Swordsman with Dragon Type Armor)
http://www.digitalterrorists.esmartweb.com/legend%20of%20dragoon.jpg

LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 05:59 PM
OOC: Meh, don't ask me ask cyborgninja. He's the one in charge of the Lemmonites.

Ranis Hull
05-10-2005, 08:52 PM
(since the fight with cyborg i've been having these strange dreams. i wonder why. why wasn't i fast enough to kill him)

*i wake up in a puddle of sweat on the floor of the "Ruby Of Karvahl"*

that's it! i'm gonna kill him allright..........................but first i'm gonna get reaquainted with an old friend."

*i smile with an evil spark in my eye, punch out some coordinats, and watch the stars in front of me quickly go from small pinholes of light to long streaks of majestic brilliance*

Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 08:53 PM
OOC- anyways....

"My ship is over there, Gus"
"Why didn't you just leave the planet, Master?"
"My ship... it was shot down."
"Well, If we all work together, we can probrably fix it..."

Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Luke (points gun at him) U are a fool do u know the bounty that fur ball had on him???

Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Luke (points gun at him) U are a fool do u know the bounty that fur ball had on him???

Renegade Angel
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
"Where's Ranis"
On comm.- "Hello? Ranis? Where are you? Over."

LukeKatarn
05-11-2005, 06:30 PM
"My name is not look Cyborgninja. It's CHris, not Luke Matt. You've broken the code several times, and I don't care what the "Fur ball" has on him. I just thought I'd warn you, and that in the future we may end up as enemies. Oh yeah and another warning, if you end up in a fight with me you can be sure unless I spare you you won't survive." Chris took out a smoke grenade and threw it on the ground, while everyone was blinded by the smoke he disappeared.

Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 08:25 PM
(coughs a little) Zaidien tighten the security he is not one to be toyyed with lightly

Master Jaxu
05-11-2005, 08:34 PM
*over com unit*"Yes sir"*clicks on computer*"Sir preparations are almost complete"

Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 08:35 PM
excellent call me when u are finished

Master Jaxu
05-11-2005, 08:43 PM
"Yes sir,Zaiden out"*puts down com-link and continues work on battle plans*

Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 08:46 PM
(writes name of chris on his hit list)

He will fall

LukeKatarn
05-12-2005, 05:08 PM
((Not a good idea there...)) Chris easily made it out of the cruiser, the security being no match for him. He escaped in an escape pod amd launched to the planet below.

Renegade Angel
05-12-2005, 05:11 PM
"He's not picking up, Wes"
"I hope he's alright"
*Continues fixing ship*
*Vision*
*Ranis is stabbed by Cyborg*

Ranis Hull
05-13-2005, 05:53 PM
"chais, chains! you there? here's the deal i'm gonna find cyborg, i'mgonna kill cyborg and i'm gonna kill anyone who gets in my way. so are you with me or against me? if you're not a friend you're an enemy and my enemies wind up dead. concider my words, and contact me only throgh the comm on your ship in coded message."

*transmits the encription key, and i stare at the comm.*

"one other thing.......... try to find me......................and i'll kill you! i'll make my location known when, and only when i'm ready. Ranis out."

Renegade Angel
05-13-2005, 06:26 PM
*Vision of Ranis getting stabbed 2 times by Cyborg and then blasted by a Zabrak*

Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 01:05 AM
(takes out an almost anicent looking fire arm) this my asstiant is what is going to end them but we can't forget about this either(picks up a cermonial knife)

Master Jaxu
05-14-2005, 01:22 AM
*readies archaich looking blaster rifle*"Yea lets do this"

Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Find his location on the star map Zaiden(begins putting special kind of ammo into firearm)

LukeKatarn
05-14-2005, 02:48 PM
((You can't really use a star map to find someones location, only say a planets.))

Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 09:06 PM
(lets pretend ours can lol)

Master Jaxu
05-14-2005, 09:12 PM
(i second that)

"Yes sir"*begins searching star map coordinates*

Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 09:15 PM
when u find him page my private quaters

Master Jaxu
05-14-2005, 09:21 PM
"Yes sir will do sir"*continues to search star map*

Ranis Hull
05-14-2005, 11:01 PM
*on comm*

"you can stop looking for me cyborg. you wanna know where i am? well all you had to do was ask. i'm on the wookie homeworld kashiik at the abandoned czerka outpost. come alone, or die."

Cyborgninja
05-15-2005, 12:19 AM
(goes to planet)

Walks out of ship and into the crezka out post

hello ranis it is so lovely to talk to u again

Master Jaxu
05-15-2005, 12:36 AM
*walks out of ship with blaster rifle in arms*"Well boss do u want him dead fast or slow?"

Cyborgninja
05-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Let me face him first if i need any help(laughs) u know what to do

RANIS!!!!!!! COME OUT AND PLAY

LukeKatarn
05-15-2005, 11:11 AM
((It's Kashyyk, not Kashiik. ;)))

CHris was still on the planet below where Matt's ship was. He was heading where his ship was hidden on the planet. He was almost there, it was only a fighter, and he took off with it. Only to in orbit, dock with a large war-ship, it was all his. The gaint ship launched into hyperspace, and he returned back to the cantina ((What the RPG is supposed to be about... How come everyone forgot about the cantina?))

Renegade Angel
05-15-2005, 02:07 PM
*Lands on Kashyyk (Or somthing like that...)*
"Ranis, Don't shoot, here take this."
*Throws Ranis his sword*
"Trust me, you'll need it."

Ranis Hull
05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
"that's okay,"

*throws sword back and takes out a lightsaber (by the way. i plan on dying in this fight so don't fuss me for haveing it)*

"my training is complete and now cyborg is gonna die!"

*i switch on the lightsaber and the molten bronze blade hums to full length.*

"i know he didn't come alone. i just need you to take care of his little friend while i kill cyborg!"

Ranis Hull
05-15-2005, 03:51 PM
*i walk into a clearing*

"you want me............................... come and get me!"

*i force jump at cyborg and destroy his wepon with my saber's first slash*

"now............................................... ........... die!"

Cyborgninja
05-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
((Well, it's called the BOUNTY HUNETERS cantina, and none of them use light sabers, so I'm here to enforce the Bounty Hunters. Either you lose your Light Saber, it blows up, or I blow it up. Your choice. And force is also god modeing, the basis of this RPG is to be Bounty Hunters, not powerful guys wielding light sabers.)) *Has been hideing for awhile and appears behind Matt* "You fool..." He said not visabely from the shadows. Shots come fireing from the shadows, and they purpousely missed. "I'm back, and I'm not happy with the way you've been acting in the past. You never saw me, but I've been here the whole time. You've betrayed the Bounty Hunters code, which is... not good. When someone betrays the code, all BOunty Hunters are allowed to go kill him. I might do it, and I might not. Just to warn you, they'll be on your tail. ((Oh yeah and guys, NEVER NEVER NEVER double, tripe, quadrouple, etc. post! Also no God Modeing AT ALL! There's alot going on here, and no char controlling either. God modeing and char controlling and rules taht always go unless stated other wise. Everyone who's done either of theese things, well no cookie for you. :p :D :XD:

ooc-ranis umm in case u missed the memo NO LIGHTSABERS OR FORCE POWERS so as of now i still have my weapons

Fine by me(pulls out his firearm and fires dircetly at ranis's chest)

Renegade Angel
05-16-2005, 03:50 PM
*Vision of Ranis dying*
"NO!!"
*Jumps in and throws sword at Cyborg*

Ranis Hull
05-16-2005, 05:41 PM
occ-i saw that post, and this fight will be how i lose my saber....................and my life.

*cyborgs sword leaves a large gash in my chest and my wepon destroyed.*

"looks like i shoulda studied my force powers instead of just my saber skills."

*i fall to the ground and die*

Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Victory...

your turn chains

Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 04:06 PM
"NO! RANIS"
*Picks up sword*
*Stabs at Cyborg*
"You... You took too many lives... Chris and I will kill you, you'll see..."

Cyborg- I hereby give you permission to control my chatacter, and the outcome of the fight.

Chains

Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 04:27 PM
*shoots at chains*"DIE PUNK HAHAH"

Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 06:00 PM
*Gets hit in the chest, but is not dead, yet*

Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 06:13 PM
(dashes right in front of chains) They don't call me cyborg for nothing(Matts arm shifts into a blade and cuts chains in half) well we will not get as much but it was worth it. Only one more victim

Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
"Yea hehehehehe"*reloads gun*"When do we leave?"

Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 08:01 PM
i think we will let chrisy come to us load up them bodys (sits down)

Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 09:41 PM
"I don't think so."
*Fires blaster bolts at Cyborg's arm*
"Those bolts will diable your arm if you don't dodge them!"
*Chains' Ghost Fires three more shots, runs up to Cyborg's ship and takes off*
"Awsome, missle pods, lasers, and bombers! Booyah!"
"Heads towards Chris's position*
OOC- Hey Cyborg, don't forget that my small cramped fighter is still on the planet. HINT HINT!

Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 11:38 PM
ooc- a ghost???

(bolts hit his arm)

chains chains chains u are still as foolish as when i met u (takes out a denetor and pushes the button on it and my fighter goes up in flames and explodes) he was a good man but he didn't know when just to step down

zaiden come help me fix my arm i want to fight chris at full strength

Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:17 AM
"HAHAHA"8points at burning chains*"Sure thing cyborg"*starts to work on cyborgs arm*

Cyborgninja
05-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Man do i love u zarbarks(moves arm around)

Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:44 AM
"hehe what can i say im an artist when it comes to mechanics"*puts away tools*"So shall we take chains ship?"

Renegade Angel
05-18-2005, 05:47 PM
*Lands on planet*

OOC- IM A FRIGGIN GHOST!

RaV™
05-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Uh, roleplaying as a ghost isn't that kinda moding cause your pretty much acting as a god, because you can do what you wish.

Renegade Angel
05-18-2005, 07:35 PM
I give up... TOO MUCH COMPLAINING... Im done with this rpg...

Chains out.

Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Chains

Chains out.
OOC-chains just because stingerhs does that doesn't mean you can,ok so where can we go with this from here guys

RaV™
05-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Chains

Chains out.

Complaining? No i'm just stating that you seem too godly when you pretty much say im a ghost you can't kill me!

Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 10:13 PM
OOC-krow's right your too godly if you're a ghost chains

Cyborgninja
05-19-2005, 06:00 PM
ooc-so long chains

one less pain in my side now if only i could find chris

Ranis Hull
05-19-2005, 08:28 PM
allrighty then........................ time for a new charicter(SP)

Name:Jacen Hull

Wepons:illeagally modified blaster carbine, long vibrosword,

Bio:Ranis Hull's younger brother. Jacen is determined to avenge his brother's death.

Cyborgninja
05-20-2005, 11:55 PM
(starts to twirl gun) well zaiden are u ready to leave this hell hole of a planet

Master Jaxu
05-21-2005, 12:13 AM
"yea lets go"*walks toward ship*

Ranis Hull
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
*i walk into the cantina (you know, the place where all this started) and order a corillian ail. i ask the batender where cyborg and zaden were last seen. he gives me coordinants and i get in my ship nad leave.*

*i get to the location, but find out from some wookies in the villiage that there was a battle and two people were killed, and that cyborg and zaden were gone. i find my brother's body and his destroyed lightsaber.*

"looks like i won't be useing this."

*i look on his belt and find his old blaster pistol that our father gave him*

"but this will come in handy. i'll avenge my brother and my father at the same time"

*my scanners pick up a corillian yt-1100 class vessil*

"that must be the Ruby of Karvahl."

*i enter thr Ruby and find holo recordings of Ranis putting a tracking device on the hull of cyborg's ship*

"good job Ranis! i'll just put that little fighter i came in into the cargo hold, and take the ruby"

*i fire up the tracking device and punch in the desplayed coordinants, arm the cloaking device, and shoot off twards cyborg's ship*

LukeKatarn
05-26-2005, 08:45 PM
((Did everyone forget Cyborg and CHain's names? Chains: Gus Cyborg: Matt
Now that that's settled...))

Chris popped up behind Jacen in the cock-pit of the RUby. "Don't shoot, I'm not here for a fight. I know who killed your brother, I trained him, and I'm not too proud of him. His name is Matt ((Input Last Name here)). He was my student, but his Bounty Hunting skills are nothing. He has a lot to learn, and it's sad to say his fate will not be pretty. In the end, I know he'll be dead, but it might be the death of us all. Anyway, your brother was a good man. ANd if you want to know how I got in I snuck aboard on the cantina. I think that's where this'll all end. I'm looking for Matt, and if you have any clues on his where abouts please inform me. I need to stop him, and next time we encounter eachother I won't let him get away!"

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:09 AM
name:timmy(not my real name)
Race:Human
Bio:a bounty hunter from tantoiine,a normal bounty hunter with computer skils and ALWAYS carries a light saber with him because hes a neutral jedi bounty hunter(that means that hes a jedi and a bounty hunter)

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:21 AM
timmy walks in with his light saber and says: BARTENDER GIVE ME A SODA Bartender:yess sir
Timmy: hiya boys im about to go hunting some ten gammoreans.They own money me that i winned them in pazaak and swoop racing by acident they owe me 50 THOUSAND
bartender comes back with a soda and says:that will be ten credits sir.
timmy: ok *gives ten credits and goes to a table* Timmy:uhh hey bartender can u get me some nachos Bartender:Yes sir*comes to the table with nachos*that will be 20 credits.Timmy:ok *Starts to eat and reads bounty hunters galaxy (a magazine for bounty hunters),then says woah they have new xr 3000 laser rifle woohooo

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:27 AM
eats and runs to thye near by store and every body hears:hey baluuka can u give me that new laser rifle. Baluuka:ok that will be 2500 credits Timmy: thx *gives credits*
uhh im going to my ship at bay 31it name is gunners dream if some body wants to come il give 25 thousand credits

:))

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:32 AM
uhh where is my ipod aha takes i pod and starts to listen: only the strongest will survive lead me when wel dieeee im a shaadow on the wall il be the one to save us aaaalll saveus alll

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:38 AM
stops takes radi o out nand say thorh hough the place where crish is hey where are ur can i come

aha i missed a spot Weapons: lightsaber(double,Purple),new xr 3000 blaster rifle,a double vibrosword and a echani heavy armor

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:39 AM
ima ****ing bad typist

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:40 AM
srry i meant a not so bad typist

pokejedi123
09-17-2005, 05:06 AM
two days after the cantina visit timmy looks at his lightsaber what the then a quick explode and timmy is blown to the driver seat uhh oh well force... wha- argh my force powers are gome ok il go and buy aclot of swordzz and gunz
ps:he has already defeaten the gammoreans

flyes to telos gunshop umm id like 2 double bladed swords, 2 vibro swords,2 blaster pistols, 1 blaster rifle and 2 echani heavy armors

shopkeeper:ok that will be 10000 credits

timmy:ok

He jumps trough local pizza hut and gets 2 boxes of meat pizza and 4 sodas

then he goes to his ship,starts it and flyes to outer space to relaxation