PDA

View Full Version : Look at this!!!!

90SK
10-29-2004, 04:27 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?! (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/indexLight.html)

Is this new!?!?!?

Edit: Whoops, in my haste I put this in the wrong forum:D . Sorry.

Prime
10-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Teleported to proper location...

PoM
10-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Huh?? I checked lucasforums yesterday! It gotta be new! I've been waiting for this...

Hey! LOL! Theres a weapon in that game called force pike! And theres a mod for kotor that gives you force pike!! lol!

FiEND_138
10-30-2004, 01:06 AM
Pretty neat. Oooooo Creepy creepy music. Thanx for the link :)

*Feels the uncontrolable urge to curse M$ & LA. Rushes off to the LA forums*

*Yoinked*
10-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Mandalore in the character party, *gulp*... note he is in the media aim icons spot....

Also, Blasters and explosives are prohibited. Anything that might trigger an explosion is banned without exception. Pergaus is one of the only suppliers of shipping-grade fuel to the outer regions of Republic space. The smallest explosion could initiate a chain reaction that would destroy the entire facility, with grave consequences to the Repub

Boom, oops, I caused grave consequences for the Republic, :dev11: MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mind boggling discovery Skye, mind boggling...
:drop2:
:eyeraise:

BTW, what is aim icons?? :confused:

-Yoink

PoM
10-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Mouse pointer, i think.

Darth_ToMeR
10-30-2004, 05:37 AM
Mandalore???
And who is the Blonde Dark Jedi? (in the screens he got Lightsaber and on the title he is near Atton Rand, which is Darksider)

Aleggy
10-30-2004, 06:01 AM
ty for the link
i noticed in the weapons it tells you about a certain axe that is best used by Gammoreans, is this a hint that it might be possible to recruit a Gammorean or two, lol well you never know

i live in the uk and i'm a little confused because in on sentance they telling you xbox version available in dec then in another they telling you feb

i have heard that in the US it'll be available in dec but in europe it'll be coming out in feb same as pc

*Yoinked*
10-30-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
Mandalore???
And who is the Blonde Dark Jedi? (in the screens he got Lightsaber and on the title he is near Atton Rand, which is Darksider)

Maybe not The Mandalore....

Most likely a selectable pc head... Maybe....

-Yoink

90SK
10-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Aleggy

i live in the uk and i'm a little confused because in on sentance they telling you xbox version available in dec then in another they telling you feb

i have heard that in the US it'll be available in dec but in europe it'll be coming out in feb same as pc

Yes, what you heard was right, just confirm, it.:)

Does anyone else love Sion's accent?? Its all evil and such, but it has sort of an Autralian twist, I personally think it sounds totally cool.:D

Mono_Giganto
10-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Great discovery Skye! Heh, you don't think the Force Pike is in there because of the request for one in KotOR 1 do you... o.O

stingerhs
10-30-2004, 01:05 PM
thanks for the linkage (i now have another excellent wallpaper in my rather expansive collection) :D

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 02:07 PM
So excited...oh lord...Goes into my favorites right now...

DarthBuzzard
10-30-2004, 02:08 PM
!

Awesome find...headed to favorites :D

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 02:14 PM
Odd thing. If there are Kyber Darts, they must know of Kamino...

DarthBuzzard
10-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Kyber Darts are probably for Mira's rocket launcer, but still it's odd. That would be cool to go there, get a clone, and have him as a party member...:eek:

LukeKatarn
10-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Where can you hear what Sion sounds like?

FiEND_138
10-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Hang out, click on things like wall papers for instance, click on the swirls, answer the questions, & hear the woman (forget her name) or Sion talk about them.

LukeKatarn
10-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Ah yes. I like Sion's voice too.

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 04:13 PM
wow I found something really nice!
Click on the swirls look for as many of them as possible, answer either question (light or dark) and you get a reward after you've achieved Light Side mastery or Dark Side mastery.

(Your progression is shown by the screen being white or red).

Light Side Mastery: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/light.jpg

Dark Side Mastery:
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/dark.jpg

The music also changes. And I have to say it's awesome! The Dark Side music is so dark! The Light Side one has an epicness worthy of the LotR movies! I'm having an orgasm!!!

Aleggy
10-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
The music also changes. And I have to say it's awesome! The Dark Side music is so dark! The Light Side one has an epicness worthy of the LotR movies! I'm having an orgasm!!!

a bit too much info lukeiamyourdad
:D but that does sound great

LukeKatarn
10-30-2004, 04:37 PM
YAY! THE DARK SIDE MUSIC IS AWSOME! THE DARK SIDE PICTURE YOU GET IF YOU TURN DARK IS MY NEW AVATAR!

edit: too big. Oh well :(

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Never too much info! I can't stop listening to the music. If it's like that in the game it's going to be sooooooo good.

LukeKatarn
10-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Yes. I'd do like ANYTHING to get this game right now. Even risk my life by infiltrating a lucasarts when it was gaurded by storm troopers and clones to get a beta or something.

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 05:26 PM
I guess I'll have to do that now. *Prepares his AK-47*

DarthBuzzard
10-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Dude, there's no way I can wait until Feb 05

*Prepares Blas-tech and joins lukeiamyourdad*

Ranis Hull
10-30-2004, 06:45 PM
i'm with you guys.

*pulls out double bladed lightsaber and activates the pearcing blood red blades*

:smilsab

DarthBuzzard
10-30-2004, 07:13 PM
I vote for stickying this, since it's some majorly good news for TSL.

this could also be a roleplay...The Infiltration of LucasForums.

Oh and where can I hear the Dark Side music...?

lukeiamyourdad
10-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Answer like a Sith to the questions, and you'll hear it.

BTW, is it just me or does Atris has a huge rack?

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/1024x768_1.jpg

Mono_Giganto
10-30-2004, 07:41 PM
I guess I'll have to do that now. *Prepares his AK-47*

I'm all set. (http://www.fas.org/irp/dia/product/art/96_958.jpg)

RedHawke
10-30-2004, 09:22 PM
BTW, is it just me or does Atris has a huge rack?

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/1024x768_1.jpg
While "huge" doesn't come to mind, well endowed does! Definately looking forward to a possible romance with her. :D

DarthBrownBread
10-31-2004, 03:45 AM
Yeah i went on that site yesterday, it's awesome:D I couldn't get to Sith Lord though:( Sith Marauder(spelling?) is as far as i got. My birthday's in Feb, so i'll get TSL for my birthday woo:D can't wait!

TemporaryTomato
10-31-2004, 03:45 AM
HOLY ****!!!

I can't take it... The us xboxers are getting it first. :(

*suicide*
:mad:

DarthBrownBread
10-31-2004, 03:49 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

same here:( :mad: why is that?

FiEND_138
10-31-2004, 04:48 AM
coughM$onlycaresaboutAmericanXboxersX-Mas$$$cough

Least thats what I think.....

TemporaryTomato
10-31-2004, 04:54 AM
Oh well, at least all my doubts about TSL being crappy have been eradicated.

Obsidian pwns. Simple as that. :p

Venom750
10-31-2004, 05:18 AM
Oh this is heavy my hats off to lucasarts and captainskye for directing us

Mono_Giganto
10-31-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
While "huge" doesn't come to mind, well endowed does! Definately looking forward to a possible romance with her. :D

Hehehe... :lol:

Hmm... American Xboxers get it first, but who thinks about us PC-ers?!?!

LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 06:53 AM
Luckily, I'll be getting this one on the box instead of PC like the last time because I didn't have a box then.

*Activates two double blades light sabers and jumps on top of lukeiamyourdad's AK-47.*

EDIT: Hehe...LOOKY LOOKY! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139336)

DarthBuzzard
10-31-2004, 07:35 AM
^^^ LOL! So you did my suggestion :D.

Oh man oh man oh man...

I need a time machine...

90SK
10-31-2004, 09:52 AM
Man, if you could have seen my face when I stumbled upon the site. I started panting, for god's sake! Talk about a rush...:rolleyes:

Mono_Giganto
10-31-2004, 10:18 AM
I think every one of us was drooling when we saw that, and I must say, the animations pwn.

Venom750
10-31-2004, 10:35 AM
I certainly was

LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 10:51 AM
I literily PEED((Or however you spell it) MY PANTS when I entered the site cus of the creepy person taling and the music.

Aleggy
10-31-2004, 02:38 PM
yeah i wish the rest of us could get it on xbox in dec same as the US but hey its their loss now i'll only buy it for my pc

that'll teach em

well erm maybe not

90SK
10-31-2004, 04:17 PM
If it makes you feel any better, those fool Xbox-ers are walking into a trap, set by tricky microsoft. Heh, they're going to be paying big cash for stinking updates that we PC-ers don't have to worry about:p . MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 05:33 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... NO! X-BOX version is so good, it never needs updates.:D Or atleast, I think...:D

Alegis
11-01-2004, 12:45 AM
If US version gets it earlier, why not pre-order it from there then :p

Don't forget to click on community and the 2nd link

stingerhs
11-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
but who thinks about us PC-ers?!?!

http://www.valvesoftware.com/

half-life 2, anyone??? :D

[/topic]
quick, someone time warp me to feb '05 so i can get tsl, NOW!!

oh, wait, we're all gonna infiltrate la. he he, count me in!!! :dev7:

FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 02:26 PM
You may want to wait a bit before infiltrating LA, unless you want an untested game....
Once LA announced that the PC version would be coming out in Feb, they stopped QA'ing the PC version to focus on the Xbox QA'ing. This means that the PC version hasn't been getting tested for the last two months or so. As a result, we won't be turning in the PC version at the same time we turn in the Xbox version. This will technically give us time to do some things with it that we won't have the time to do with the Xbox. I can't say with certainty what will come from this additional time though.

PC testing will probably start up sometime real soon, likely within the next couple of weeks, which means that I'll be working on KotOR2 for a good while yet.

-Akari
http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=24212&st=45

Aleggy
11-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... NO! X-BOX version is so good, it never needs updates.:D Or atleast, I think...:D

are you forgeting downlaodable content from xbox live with kotor if you wanted the planet yavin 4 for the xbox version you had to download it from xbox live ok it was only a shop but kotor tsl is going to have downloadable content from the moment its released where as the pc version will have it all included :p

LukeKatarn
11-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Dang, I wish I had live. :(

UrchSr
11-02-2004, 05:38 AM
[i]
Hmm... American Xboxers get it first, but who thinks about us PC-ers?!?! [/B]

The PC version will be a better product. The Kotor I for the box and pc were very differant, not even counting Yavin... Stop whining... I'll keep all the spoilers to myself... I could invite you all to my house for punch and pie and some Sith Lords... As long as you don't mind me giving my $$ to to Lord Gates...

Darth333
11-02-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Aleggy
are you forgeting downlaodable content from xbox live with kotor if you wanted the planet yavin 4 for the xbox version you had to download it from xbox live ok it was only a shop but kotor tsl is going to have downloadable content from the moment its released where as the pc version will have it all included :p
Sorry to bring the bad news to the xboxers but it looks like there will be no downloadable content for the xbox.

Here is an extract from the last weekened programmer thread at Obsidian:

QUOTE(kumquatq3 @ Oct 30 2004, 01:23 PM)
3. For the folks following along at home, Obsidian won't be doing Xbox live content for K2, correct?
Yeah. The plan had been to do it, but there were a number of last minute technical problems that came up a couple months back that were going to consume a lot of our development time to resolve. There were also other issues outside of technical reasons that resulted in the decision being made to not create any Xbox live content.

-Akari

Link to the original post: click here (http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=24606&view=findpost&p=174145).

Aleggy
11-02-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Sorry to bring the bad news to the xboxers but it looks like there will be no downloadable content for the xbox.

Here is an extract from the last weekened programmer thread at Obsidian:

Yeah. The plan had been to do it, but there were a number of last minute technical problems that came up a couple months back that were going to consume a lot of our development time to resolve. There were also other issues outside of technical reasons that resulted in the decision being made to not create any Xbox live content.

-Akari

Link to the original post: click here (http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=24606&view=findpost&p=174145). [/QUOTE]

actually i see this as good news for xboxers it means they'll get the whole game same as pc which means i'll probably get both formats

lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 08:32 AM
But PC will get more stuff anyway. Mods and everything else and who knows, maybe they'll release something for us since we're going to have it 2 months later.

Darth_ToMeR
11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by *Yoinked*
Maybe not The Mandalore....

Most likely a selectable pc head... Maybe....

-Yoink
But he is on the Wallpapers too. And in the icons he is Disciple or something.

lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 03:07 PM
He's neither dark or light...yet...

I think he's your disciple or something.

RedHawke
11-03-2004, 12:36 AM
He's neither dark or light...yet...

I think he's your disciple or something.
I hope he is... and we can either alter his alignment toward justice and light (Lightside), or bend him to our nefarious will (Darkside). [Insert Evil Laugh Here]

:D

UrchSr
11-03-2004, 05:55 AM
He must be the Romance replacement for Lame-o Carth. He looks like some pretty-boy. I hope he doesn't break a nail swinging his Mauve colored lightsaber. Disciple is a cool name, though. I think he's going to surprise me.

lukeiamyourdad
11-03-2004, 06:13 AM
Yes a romance with your own disciple...
Atton is better fit to be a romance replacement.

90SK
11-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
I hope he doesn't break a nail swinging his Mauve colored lightsaber.

:lol: