PDA

View Full Version : Kamino


Emperor Devon
10-31-2004, 06:52 PM
I think that one of the worlds you go to is Kamino... on the web site it says one of the weapons is Kaminoan. It's some kind of dart.

Cyborgninja
10-31-2004, 06:53 PM
isn't there a dart on that bame bounty hunter for the ps2 called that??

DarthBuzzard
10-31-2004, 07:29 PM
Yes, on the website there is a kyber dart weapon being displayed. However, there is no news of the planet, but you never know...

lukeiamyourdad
10-31-2004, 08:29 PM
I doubt we'll get to Kamino. It seems pretty unlikely. What can you do there? Unless you wanted a clone of yourself.

Emperor Devon
10-31-2004, 09:14 PM
Maybe both the sith and the republic are trying to take it over...
it would be a huge advantage to whatever side controls it.

Maybe there's something under all the water.

RedHawke
10-31-2004, 09:37 PM
^^^^

You mean something on the ocean floor we are going to need for the main quest in TSL, a Star Map perhaps...


We did that in KOTOR, we need to have something new and original for TSL?

No lame, slow, and tedious underwater levels... please.

Sorry Emperor Devon, but a water world sounds like another Manaan nightmare to me.

Just my 2 cents! :D

LukeKatarn
11-01-2004, 06:18 AM
Yes, Manaan SUCKED! To much walking, Kaminio would probabley have MORE walking. I don't mind walking, I DO mind going underwater. One time, my persons enviro suit broke and then he choked and gagged and died. :(









































































:D:DHEHE!:D:D





















:p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:





























Did I get you? NO!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!? Hehe, just kidding.

Hannibal
11-01-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Unless you wanted a clone of yourself.

I do want to clone myself.

Prime
11-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Maybe both the sith and the republic are trying to take it over...
it would be a huge advantage to whatever side controls it. So huge that in the Prequels none of the Jedi had even heard of it... :rolleyes:

Alegis
11-01-2004, 07:16 AM
Don't think so. Guess all planets except the SECRET FINAL PLANET are on the site

PS: wth lukekatarn...

Emperor Devon
11-01-2004, 07:52 AM
Actually RedHawke, I wouldn't mind going to Kamino. Or underwater. I would just use the turbo cheat so it wouldn't take so long. :D

If Kamino's not a planet you go to, how come on the weapons is Kaminoan? Though there will probably be a bunch of weapons from planets you can't go to.

lukeiamyourdad
11-01-2004, 08:16 AM
You get to have lots of Verpine stuff. You've never been to wherever they live.

*Prays the secret final planet is Coruscant*

Ragnos
11-01-2004, 02:02 PM
I think Kamino would look to much like Manaan. But Coruscant would be nice. Or Alderaan ;)

Hannibal
11-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Prime
So huge that in the Prequels none of the Jedi had even heard of it... :rolleyes:

It has been 4000 years.

Kamino would be cool because those Kaminoans(Kaminans) are cool looking. Also it would look different that Manaan. A little different.

PS Doesn't Kamino sound like a car? EL Kamino. :):confused:

Coruscant would be very cool. If we could choose that would be my choice. But remember last time we were waiting for the final unknown world and it turned out to be an "Unknown World." :mad: Bioware and their sick senses of humors.:)

FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
*Prays the secret final planet is Coruscant*
*Starts praying too*

Aleggy
11-01-2004, 03:22 PM
seeing what alderaan looked like before it became a pile of rubble would be cool

FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 04:02 PM
^^
That would be cool too. Atleast we have EP3 for that :) if spoilers ring true....

Emperor Devon
11-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
You get to have lots of Verpine stuff. You've never been to wherever they live.

*Prays the secret final planet is Coruscant*

The verpine live on a bunch of planets... Including Coruscant. Maybe when you choose the light or dark side, You lead the assult on Coruscant, or go there when Sion is leading it and kill him, and if you choose the light side, you defend Coruscant.
Maybe the final showdown between you and Sion is in the jedi temple.
Coruscant might be one of the worlds, but I doubht its the final one.

*Prays that Coruscant is one of the planets you go to* :roll2:

DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 07:53 PM
I read something about TSL and the dev's were talking about how there would be three different city areas, no set way to do things, and it was all talking about Coruscant. Meaning, I think that our missing planet will be Coruscant.

Emperor Devon
11-01-2004, 08:18 PM
One of the planets probably is Couruscant. The screenshots show this one place with a bunch of huge buildings, and some airspeeders... It also showed that in the trailer.

RedHawke
11-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Actually RedHawke, I wouldn't mind going to Kamino. Or underwater. I would just use the turbo cheat so it wouldn't take so long. :D
What if they don't have a Turbo cheat? :D
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
If Kamino's not a planet you go to, how come on the weapons is Kaminoan? Though there will probably be a bunch of weapons from planets you can't go to.
Exactly, don't expect to see a planet for every piece of equipment in the game.
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
The verpine live on a bunch of planets... Including Coruscant.
Actually, the Verpine are natives of the Roche asteroid belt, and they are much sought after for their technical skills.
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
*Prays that Coruscant is one of the planets you go to* :roll2:
I'll join in on that one, Coruscant would be sweet! :D

UrchSr
11-02-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Ragnos
I think Kamino would look to much like Manaan. But Coruscant would be nice. Or Alderaan ;)

Kamino has all those wicked storms, right? One of the first demo movies we saw, the dude narrating said that they did do a lot of work on the weather graphics and animations. Underwater aside, New Mannan could be sweet...

Coruscant would be cool... I just hope it's not too much like Taris...

Prime
11-02-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
One of the planets probably is Couruscant. The screenshots show this one place with a bunch of huge buildings, and some airspeeders... It also showed that in the trailer. I believe that is Telos.

Originally posted by Hannibal
It has been 4000 years. I know, but I find it hard to believe that if Kamino was a such a huge advantage to whoever controlled it that it would be completely forgotten after that relatively short time.

Aleggy
11-02-2004, 06:51 AM
weeeell kotor is based around 4000 yrs before the movies soooo
it could be possible that the kimonians weren't always cloners so it could be possible to visit the planet for some (at this time) unknown reason

if they do have kamino as a planet and you do go underwater i hope you get to drive a sub rather than watch it

oh oh i know they could have sub racing

subs are the new swoop bikes dontcha know :D

Emperor Devon
11-02-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Prime
I believe that is Telos.


No one's aloud to live on Telos yet... The Ithorians are carefully manipulating the planet's ecology. Everyone lives on the Citadel station, if you read the description of Telos on the KOTOR 2 site.

lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 08:30 AM
Your point is? That might be the Citadel Station.

Emperor Devon
11-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Your point is? That might be the Citadel Station.

The citadel station is right in space, and there wasn't a roof over the buildings. Why was the main character standing on a walkway by the buildings if there was no air?

FiEND_138
11-02-2004, 04:07 PM
In the walk through video, IIRC, people were standing by buildings, walking paths, etc.


Does anybody still have said video? I can't seem to find it, all the old links here lead me to Korriban.

Emperor Devon
11-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
In the walk through video, IIRC, people were standing by buildings, walking paths, etc.


Does anybody still have said video? I can't seem to find it, all the old links here lead me to Korriban.

Weren't they looking at the buildings through glass, or underneath a roof?

lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Some were outside I think.

FiEND_138
11-02-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Weren't they looking at the buildings through glass, or underneath a roof?
May have been. I'm pretty sure there were no roofs, except for the shots inside buildings. The more I think about it there were shots of people outside. Wish I still had/could find the video so I could make sure my memories working right.

RedHawke
11-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
May have been. I'm pretty sure there were no roofs, except for the shots inside buildings. The more I think about it there were shots of people outside. Wish I still had/could find the video so I could make sure my memories working right.
I still have the video and people were most definately walking on the surface of Telos. Though the sky was stormy in the distance, this lead me to believe only parts of the surface have been reclaimed by the Ithorians when we go there.

FiEND_138
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
^^
What about on the station above Telos, anybody outdoors there?

RedHawke
11-03-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
^^
What about on the station above Telos, anybody outdoors there?

Not that I saw, lots of windows though. :D

FiEND_138
11-03-2004, 01:08 AM
Thanx :D

Yep, my memories just screwed...........

UrchSr
11-03-2004, 05:48 AM
Is anyone going to be that disapointed if Corascant is not a planet? Weigh out the pros before you start missing the small stuff. And don't speculate too much, because you may manage to disapoint yourself. "What, no on screen nookie?! I was sure they'd put it in this game. There's always part III"

Venom750
11-03-2004, 10:23 AM
I really like to see corascant on the next game i just stand and look at the building:eek: :eek:

Emperor Devon
11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I still have the video and people were most definately walking on the surface of Telos. Though the sky was stormy in the distance, this lead me to believe only parts of the surface have been reclaimed by the Ithorians when we go there.

That's what the web site said. It also said there are huge, arid, desolate, dry burnt-up areas which the Ithorians haven't fixed, that are surrounded by shields. My guess is you go there.