PDA

View Full Version : NNNNnnNNnNNOOOOooooOOOOoo!!!!


Leper Messiah
11-02-2004, 05:25 AM
Why god why? its always the same, you get outa bed at the healthy hour of midday u chill out for a bit and go for a shower and as u are in the shower, the HOT WATER RUNS OUT!!!!! i didnt deserve that!!!! i shall have a phobia of gettin in the shower now for fear it will strike me down with an icy death!!! damn it all!

Sabretooth
11-02-2004, 05:28 AM
:indif: Ever heard of heating cold water and splashing it down on yourself? The old way always rules... :dozey:

IG-64
11-02-2004, 05:32 AM
I loathe that, sometimes it just makes a bad day worse.

GothiX
11-02-2004, 05:34 AM
Cold water is sooo much worse.

Also, you can, like, put your hand in first to see if it's cold or warm.

Leper Messiah
11-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
Cold water is sooo much worse.

Also, you can, like, put your hand in first to see if it's cold or warm.

not if its hot when you start and it goes cold while ur under it :(

obi
11-02-2004, 06:15 AM
*does nothing but stare and blink*

Sivy
11-02-2004, 06:27 AM
i really miss sleeping in 'til noon :(

now even on my days off i still wake up early.

DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 06:28 AM
Water always runs out on me, due to Mom washing clothes or something. If that happens, I go jump in the backyard pool. No biggie. :xp:

toms
11-02-2004, 07:14 AM
its probably the same reason that the mornings you wake up early are always the day it rains, but if you happen to have a late night and sleep in late (or have a hangover) it is guaranteed to have been gorgeous and sunny all morning...

Leper Messiah
11-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by obi
*does nothing but stare and blink*

*pokes obi in eye and runs away*

Kain
11-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Lifes not fair, deal with it.

jebbers
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
thread title needs to be shortened by about 15+ n's ands o's

Pie™
11-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Kain
Lifes not fair, deal with it. As you do so well, never being pissed off at all ;p

Yeah, I hate the cold water, but theres worse things to worry about :p

Anthony
11-02-2004, 02:00 PM
One night I went to turn the shower on, I leaned in, turned the faucet, and someone forgot to turn the showerhead off, so I soaked my head.

Bah

Joetheeskimo
11-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
thread title needs to be shortened by about 15+ n's ands o's

:lol: Ditto. :p

Rogue15
11-02-2004, 02:58 PM
i take cold showers. it wakes me up.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-02-2004, 04:20 PM
The sad thing is... I sometimes take cold showers so my bills aren't so high :(

or when my friends deside to be *******s and run the sink on hot water while I'm taking a shower :mad:

Mike Windu
11-02-2004, 04:32 PM
I like to drench myself with cold water.

It feels good.








I like how this thread hasn't gone down the drain given it's peculiar-ness :xp:

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
I like to drench myself with cold water.

It feels good.

Yeah, it does for me too. I don't get cold by weather very often. So I do enjoy a nice cold shower... as long as I won't be needing to be doing any physical activities with mini-Troopr :naughty:

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 05:25 PM
I like cold shower water, it feels good, I hate it when it gets way hot though:mad:

Jed
11-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
Yeah, it does for me too. I don't get cold by weather very often. So I do enjoy a nice cold shower... as long as I won't be needing to be doing any physical activities with mini-Troopr :naughty:

^^ wins award for First Sexual Innuendo in a Thread ^^

jebbers
11-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
Yeah, it does for me too. I don't get cold by weather very often. So I do enjoy a nice cold shower... as long as I won't be needing to be doing any physical activities with mini-Troopr :naughty:


i wondered when something like this would arise....:xp:

SeleneRayne
11-02-2004, 06:42 PM
A trick I learned before I get in the shower, I let the water run because it comes out super cold at first. Very unpleasant.

But that does have an upside if I need to be awaken at an early time. :)

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
I play games to wake me up.

No really, the monitor is really bright in the early mornings :D

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
i wondered when something like this would arise....:xp:

^^ Wins award for worst pun ever ^^

Astrotoy7
11-03-2004, 04:28 AM
BAH ! Seriously, this thread should be moved to the Senate, way too much brainpower goin' on in here.... :(

cold/hot....who cares.... with all the crap thats happenning in the world everywhere, and here you are whinin about a shower temperature like some prissy cheerleader on prom nite..........

*not surprised at metallica fan*

mtfbwya

Leper Messiah
11-03-2004, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
BAH ! Seriously, this thread should be moved to the Senate, way too much brainpower goin' on in here.... :(

cold/hot....who cares.... with all the crap thats happenning in the world everywhere, and here you are whinin about a shower temperature like some prissy cheerleader on prom nite..........

*not surprised at metallica fan*

mtfbwya

not a very cheerful soul are ya

Astrotoy7
11-03-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
not a very cheerful soul are ya

nah, Ive got more cheer than Santa's left nut :D I just think whining about shower temps is a weak discussion point :p

I hope we're not going to hear about everything annoying that happens to you in threads to come....

*goes to start thread : OMG !! I cut myself shaving !!!1011110* :D

mtfbwya

Leper Messiah
11-03-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
nah, Ive got more cheer than Santa's left nut :D I just think whining about shower temps is a weak discussion point :p

I hope we're not going to hear about everything annoying that happens to you in threads to come....

*goes to start thread : OMG !! I cut myself shaving !!!1011110* :D

mtfbwya

no the shower going cold is a particular annoyance of mine, and it was bloody cold. besides i wanted to do a thread not based on elections of Metallica :p

Astrotoy7
11-03-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
...besides i wanted to do a thread not based on elections of Metallica :p

excellent point ! :D I'd change your title man, calling yourself that is going to attract metallica comments wherever you go :p

call yourself LeperM or StudMessiah, or SantasLeftNut etc :p

mtfbwya

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Jed
^^ wins award for First Sexual Innuendo in a Thread ^^

Did you type that right :confused:

or was it the first of that kind?

That is how I speak most of the time... People at work won't leave me alone unless they hear a good one :mad:

LukeKatarn
11-03-2004, 04:38 PM
BOO COLD LONG LIVE HOT! I don't really mind hot water, as long as I'm not sleepy at the time I like it hot. SOmetimes it can get to hot through and I end up screaming like a little girl... oh wait, I just jump out and get everything soaked.:D I can't STAND cold waterm BLECH!

Leper Messiah
11-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
excellent point ! :D I'd change your title man, calling yourself that is going to attract metallica comments wherever you go :p

call yourself LeperM or StudMessiah, or SantasLeftNut etc :p

mtfbwya

I considered Seat Of Belt, it woulda been more neutral :D ah well ill stick with Leper Messiah for better or worse :)

Mike Windu
11-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
[B
*goes to start thread : OMG !! I cut myself shaving !!!1011110* :D

[/B]

^^hands out award for Best Use of Exaggeration in this Thread^^

Astrotoy7
11-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
^^hands out award for Best Use of Exaggeration in this Thread^^

Mikeski owneraged by bold type tags :D

I accept your award graciously....now, where are the accompanying woman prizes :D

mtfbwya

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Mikeski owneraged by bold type tags :D

I accept your award graciously....now, where are the accompanying woman prizes :D

mtfbwya


I wonder what would happen if we put you and a feminist in a locked room with a loaded pistol :rolleyes:

DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Interesting idea, but which one gets the pistol?

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
Interesting idea, but which one gets the pistol?

They have to fight for it...

Stand up boy, it's goin ovah ya head! :p