PDA

View Full Version : Mock Elections 2004

PR-0927
11-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Well, yeah, vote. Especially for those under 18, like I.

Kerry/Edwards PWN's you!!

:fett:

Treacherous Mercenary
11-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I voted for Nader, I hate everyone!

Pie™
11-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Nader

DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Bush. :xp:

Mike Windu
11-02-2004, 03:13 PM
You know polls are supposed to be fair. :xp:

Kerry.

RoxStar
11-02-2004, 03:20 PM
This isn't a battleground forum, so it won't matter anyway. :xp:

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-02-2004, 03:31 PM
I certainly hope these threads stop after today...

I also hope I'm not the only one who doesn't care how much one candidate can make fun of the other.

I wish it would evolve into more than a popularity vote.

Ahhh well, I never really got the purpose of having a president anyway. Glorification I guess. Democracy is in the people... not chosen stooges.

*gives thumbs down*

No vote for Troopr...

Flame all you want, you'll only be getting closer to carpal tunnel ;)

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Kerry pwns:xp:

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Badnarik.

Jed
11-02-2004, 04:52 PM
KERREH

REDEFEAT BUSH.

the_raven_03
11-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Kerry

Rogue15
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Bushmaster

El Sitherino
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
I vote for the jed.

IG-64
11-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Yoda!

Ok, ok, Bush!

swphreak
11-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Kerry > Bush

Stall the Apocalypse!

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm curious who also put a vote on the Badnarik ticket?

Shok_Tinoktin
11-02-2004, 05:36 PM
That was me! I couldn't stand to see Badnarik losing to Nader.

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Bush.

Anthony
11-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Kerry.

Joe©
11-02-2004, 06:36 PM
I voted for Bush, kerry is for suckers.

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JoeBeforeJedi
I voted for Bush, kerry is for suckers.

After my parents own heart.

:D

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:39 PM
I voted for Bush, kerry is for suckers. Bush is for Right-wing nut jobs, nobody makes fun of Kerry

Elijah
11-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Kerry > Bush
*computer voice* "Im sorry, but you are incorrect, please try again."

Bush > Kerry.
We want a man running our country, not an oversized child, please.

Leper Messiah
11-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Yoda!

President I Am! Take All Your Money I Will! Obey Me You Must, hmmmmmm

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JediDüde
Bush is for Right-wing nut jobs, nobody makes fun of Kerry

I make fun of kerry :D

So I prove you wrong! Hah!

Joe©
11-02-2004, 06:44 PM
I make fun of kerry, the guy looked like a freaking carrot before the debates... to much tan oil...

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ZDawg
*computer voice* "Im sorry, but you are incorrect, please try again."

Bush > Kerry.
We want a man running our country, not an oversized child, please. Bush is the oversized monkey child, thank you very much

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
I make fun of kerry, the guy looked like a freaking carrot before the debates... to much tan oil... He actually looks like frankenstein ;) and Bush looks like something from Looney Tunes

I made fun of both :xp:

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Bush is the oversized monkey child, thank you very much
Insane comeback there :D

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
Insane comeback there :D How is that an insane comeback:confused:

Im don't understand message board slang very well

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Whoops, sorry.

I ment that it was an amazing comeback.

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Whoops, sorry.

I ment that it was an amazing comeback. I agree don't you, it was an awesome comeback

Kerry would make an awesome president
You couldn't be more correct

:xp:

Joe©
11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
bush looks more like a man that stands up and does what he thinks is right...
Kerry looks like a man that would not come up with a better idea than say that bush is a lier... punk guy

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 06:58 PM
bush looks more like a man that stands up and does what he thinks is right...
Kerry looks like a man that would not come up with a better idea than say that bush is a lier... punk guy bush is a liar and a punk:confused: Kerry is correct, bush doesn't stand up straight, he stands up crooked and starts wars

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 07:03 PM
bush is a liar and a punk:confused: Kerry is correct, bush doesn't stand up straight, he stands up crooked and starts wars

^^^^^*Wins award for best word twisting*^^^^

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 07:06 PM
^^^^^*Wins award for best word twisting*^^^^ Did you win or did I win?:D
You didn't even twist words

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 07:09 PM
The ^^^^^'s represented arrows pointing to your post.

BTW, let's drop our discussion, I gotta go in a min.

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Well this thread certainly turned into another "My candidate can pee further than your candidate" thread :dozey:

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Sam Fisher... Do you hate me?

Cause of that I like Kerry or something else?

I hope Kerry can't pee far, thats gross.

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Jedidude, you obviously don?t know what your talking about , or you can?t remember what happened on sep 11, we were attacked, 3000 Americans died, in the months that followed, we thought that turning the sand to glass was a good idea, and people would read about terrorism in history books. In Iraq we might not have found WMD?s but we set thousands of innocent people free AND set up a democracy that will be seen for years into the future, helping keep the middle east under control so that psycho?s like bin laden can?t keep up this kind of crap.

Stands up crooked and starts wars my ass.

Sam Fisher
11-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Sam Fisher... Do you hate me?

Nah, I like messing with people sometimes though :D

And ET, its all politics.

All of it is sad. One way or another.

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Jedidude, you obviously don?t know what your talking about , or you can?t remember what happened on sep 11, we were attacked, 3000 Americans died, in the months that followed, we thought that turning the sand to glass was a good idea, and people would read about terrorism in history books. In Iraq we might not have found WMD?s but we set thousands of innocent people free AND set up a democracy that will be seen for years into the future, helping keep the middle east under control so that psycho?s like bin laden can?t keep up this kind of crap.

Stands up crooked and starts wars my ass. It wasn't Iraq that attacked us number 1, when Iraqis vote they will vote to become the Islamic republic of iraq, and if you think otherwise your kidding yourself

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 07:23 PM
but we set thousands of innocent people free

And killed over 100,000 innocent civilians in the process :thumbsup:

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:31 PM
to jedi dude: not with the U.N. breathing down their necks.

to et: and how many did saddam gas? they find mass graves all the time, towns that are empty all the people are gone, and no one knows where they went... well we do know now...

sorry guys but you are'nt making sense

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 07:33 PM
to jedi dude: not with the U.N. breathing down their necks.

to et: and how many did saddam gas? they find mass graves all the time, towns that are empty all the people are gone and no one knows where they went.

sorry guys but you are'nt making sense [qoute to not with the UN breathing down there necks] Aren't they having free elections?;)

And Ronald Reagan sold him the gas he used to kill those people

Now do you understand, I may be a little guy, but I know my politics;)

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Well, lets see Bin Laden?s terrorists in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Israel, the Philippines, Spain, Egypt, SOUTH FLORIDA, but not Iraq? something is wrong here?
and before you say ?well we did not attack those countries? most of those are our allies, and the others? their time will come.

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:43 PM
don't be a fool, Bush wants free elections, but the U.N. asked to be in charge, may I add AFTER the war was over, they came slinking in. damn commies

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:45 PM
ya and bill clinton sold korea the nuke stuff they needed to make bombs.

slams head into wall

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 07:50 PM
don't be a fool, Bush wants free elections, but the U.N. asked to be in charge, may I add AFTER the war was over, they came slinking in. damn commies the cold wars over, we won, if Bush likes free elections what about the vote in FloridaOriginally posted by JoeBeforeJedi
ya and bill clinton sold korea the nuke stuff they needed to make bombs.

slams head into wall now your just making crap up, clinton was one of the best presidents we had,

Joe©
11-02-2004, 07:59 PM
spite! your out, now your just beat and you know it, if clinton was so great he would keep his bullet in his pocket and leave the girls alone.

Joe©
11-02-2004, 08:02 PM
we just won florida, I bet you will say that we cheated? we won and and 'ol al called a recount.

and what the hell is you talking about, I know the cold war is over, long time. who asked?

Elijah
11-02-2004, 08:06 PM
If bill clinton was one of the best we had than I moving to China, the commies have a better person running thier country.

Sabretooth
11-02-2004, 08:07 PM
<_<

>_>

Spongebob for President!

I votes Kerry BTW.

TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 08:11 PM
we just won florida, I bet you will say that we cheated? we won and and 'ol al called a recount.

and what the hell is you talking about, I know the cold war is over, long time. who asked? We?!? Don't you mean Bush, you republicans didn't win Bush won Florida, thats it end of story!

MADD>uB<
11-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
And killed over 100,000 innocent civilians in the process :thumbsup:

Who has?

ET Warrior
11-02-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Maddmann
Who has?

We has.

And stop double posting Joebeforejedi. Use the edit feature please.

DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 09:36 PM
clinton was one of the best presidents we had,

directions after reading that post:
1. open the bottle of excedrin extra strength migrane.
2. take extra care to grab over 30 pills.
3. do a mass intake of excedrin.
4. watch the lovely effects...

CapNColostomy
11-02-2004, 10:45 PM
We has.

We has? Who's we? You got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe YOU has, but I haven't killed anyone. And besides, it's no big loss. They probably should've been aborted anyway.

Kain
11-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
We has? Who's we? You got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe YOU has, but I haven't killed anyone. And besides, it's no big loss. They probably should've been aborted anyway.

And your sick sense of humor makes me laugh uncontrollably again. Kudos.

Mike Windu
11-03-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
<_<

>_>

Spongebob for President!

I votes Kerry BTW.

That's right pal. SB '04!

:xp:

Astrotoy7
11-03-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
...And besides, it's no big loss. They probably should've been aborted anyway.

aw, c'mon Cap, thats a terrible thing to say :(

Kain, maybe when you have your first kid, I'm sure you'll find it just as hilarious if someone says that to you ;)

mtfbwya

ET Warrior
11-03-2004, 05:09 AM
I love how people like to talk about what a terrible president Bill Clinton was, and what exactly do they have to show for how he screwed up? He had an affair in office and then he lied about it.

Yeah, he shouldn't have lied, that was wrong.

But when President Bush's lie has killed over 100,000 people nobody seems to mind. Seems like Clintons lie was the lesser of two evils.

stingerhs
11-03-2004, 05:17 AM
first, lets get some facts straight about iraq:

1. bush told us that iraq was a threat to the us and her allies (namely israel) based on intelligence reports.

2. those intelligence reports were a bunch of horsesh**, but at the time, bush probably didn't know that they were horsesh**. you can blame that on the f***in cia.

3. bush decided to invade iraq w/o letting the u.n. inspectors finish the job of making sure saddam wasn't hiding anything.

4. bush also completely ignored a majority of the world AND several allies (except for britain) to go to war almost by ourselves.

5. the initial invasion was a huge success with minimal losses.

6. the occupation was a complete disaster with looting and almost complete anarchy.

7. saddam was a mass murderer, and eventually, someone would have brought him down. it just turns out that bush has translated the whole point of the war from protecting the nation to merely liberating a country where terrorists are located.

ok, now stop f***in flaming each other over iraq. d***, you guys really have a way of pissing off all of the moderates that come to this forum.

oh, and i voted kerry, but only because i like his healthcare and tax plans. no more breaks for the rich!!!

Breton
11-03-2004, 06:12 AM
Badnarik.

ET, seriously?? You'd vote for Mr. "Abolish taxes and let the poor pay for it" Badnarik? The man who is consistent in his belief that more guns gives less gun deaths, even though all statistics and experience prove otherwise? The man who pretends that greedy capitalism is the saviour of the world?

Gee, ET. I just never thought you were a right-wing facist.

Anyways, Nader all the way.

Kain
11-03-2004, 07:37 AM
SWEET!!! Good ole Ohio has a new claim to fame: WE ****ED THE PLANET SO ****ING GOOD, IT HURTS!!!

Mex
11-03-2004, 07:55 AM
They all suck.

stingerhs
11-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Pal™
They all suck.
very true. nobody in the race was a real moderate. they were all on one side or the other, with certain extremes. nader more left than kerry, and bush more right than buchanan(although he didn't run this time).

swphreak
11-03-2004, 08:18 AM
A shame the rest of the US isn't as smart as the forummers here...

LightNinja
11-03-2004, 09:46 AM
campagnaaaaa!!

CapNColostomy
11-03-2004, 09:49 AM

That's funny coming from someone that thinks "forummers" is a real word.

swphreak
11-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Since when did I say "forummers" was a real word? Fine you don't like it?

I wish the rest of the American rednecks were a smart as the forum users here. :rolleyes:

ckcsaber
11-03-2004, 10:00 AM
I wish the rest of the American rednecks were a smart as the forum users here. :rolleyes:

Say that 2 miles outside of the V-Tech campus.

CapNColostomy
11-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Oh, I just thought you might like another smartass comment to put in your sig. And since you used it in a sentence full of otherwise real words, heglophmec clarndo flandy. :rolleyes:

swphreak
11-03-2004, 10:09 AM
ckc: I don't have to, I'm surrounded by them in my dorm ;)

ET Warrior
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Breton
ET, seriously?? You'd vote for Mr. "Abolish taxes and let the poor pay for it" Badnarik? The man who is consistent in his belief that more guns gives less gun deaths, even though all statistics and experience prove otherwise? The man who pretends that greedy capitalism is the saviour of the world?

Gee, ET. I just never thought you were a right-wing facist.

INdeed, I am slightly ashamed of those views. IN essence, my vote was a vote of protest against a lousy two party system where we're given two choices that both suck.

I'll admit I didn't know a great deal about Badnariks policies, and probably shouldn't have cast a vote his way, but I'm so tired of the policy of voting Republican or Democrat or you're wasting your vote in the US.

Things need to change, though I wish now that I'd voted Nader at least :\

Breton
11-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Yeah, ok :)

I strongly dislike the two-party system as well. It's undemocratic, not only because the winner with 51% of the votes will get all the power and 49% of the people will have no voice in politics, but also because you'll often be forced to choose between two evils (like in this election).

In Norway, we have 8-9 parties, and that works well IMO.

It's just that I detest Banarach and his politics. A society is totally dependant on tax to finance health care, education, law enforcment and all the other govermental insitutions. A tax-free society will benefit the rich, but poor and sick will be lucky to get their kids into the crappiest schools. This is why all western societies today have taxes.

PR-0927
11-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Pardon the language:

GOD DAMN IT. BUSH WON, HE'S SUCH A DUMBASS, I HOPE SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENS TO HIM AND HIS DICK (DICK CHENEY).

Today is to be proclaimed as the worst day in the history of Human life, and the world besides that.

Here comes four more years of job-less, debt-full, hated, conservative ****ing Hell.

:fett:

Treacherous Mercenary
11-03-2004, 02:31 PM

I tried.... :( Smack tards still choose Bush despite the negative against him. Real smart I say.

Jdome83
11-03-2004, 02:40 PM
*parades through forum with Bush/Cheney stickers all over body*
:cool: I thought Bush would win all along.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Holy crap! WTF happend to the thread :eek:

I'm wondering if it's possible to talk about pollitics peacefully.

Bah, what the **** do I care. I just sit back and watch the sensless arguing. Wondering... WTF?

TK-8252
11-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Pal™
They all suck.

Nu-uh! Nader r00lz!

Jdome83
11-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Holy crap! WTF happend to the thread
Politics happened.

Joe©
11-03-2004, 03:45 PM
give everyone guns then the bad guys will be so pumped full of 44. shells that we won't have to worry about them anymore;)

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Jdome83
Politics happened.

Pollitics would be fine if people could accept others opinions

and also pollitics would be better with out the lying... and we know that's not gonna stop anytime soon.

TheOutrider
11-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Since this thread is called "Mock Elections" I think ill mock the election here (http://www.geocities.com/sandcat2000/bushy.jpg)