PDA

View Full Version : Is Halo 2 going to "kill" Battlefront?

Prime
11-03-2004, 05:39 AM
With the impending release of the much anticipated (putting it lightly?) Halo 2, is the majority of the Battlefront community going to be moving to that game? Is Battlefront going to be the victom of bad timing?

Discuss...

Rends
11-03-2004, 05:41 AM
Im a StarWars fan and not interested in Halo. So for me the answer is NO.

Rends

ckcsaber
11-03-2004, 06:07 AM
For me, yes. I've already traded in Battlefront. I got bored of it very quickly, and can honestly say that Halo 2 will take all of my gaming attention. Halo was one of the few games that I could almost never get bored of.

Sabretooth
11-03-2004, 06:20 AM
I haven't played Battlefront or Halo, but Halo and Halo 2 have BF swamped!

swphreak
11-03-2004, 07:52 AM
I don't see why. I plan on playing Battlefront as well as Halo 2.

Yahoo.s2f
11-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Im not interessted in Halo 2 since the first Halo game sucked royal (_|_) and didnt offer much .... so ill stick with SW:BF, there i can enjoy being surrounded by lasers and growling wookies.
and not to mention i get to drive the :atat: *klompetty klomp* woohooo!!!

Lynk Former
11-03-2004, 10:24 AM
*snuggles and huggles and fondles Samus and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes*

I've made my choice :p

RebelScum!
11-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Same here.

Cpt. Bannon
11-03-2004, 12:42 PM
considering some of us dont even own an xbox...i dont think its gonna kill it, especially considering that luca$art$ already has that covered.

Lieutenant_kettch
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
it won't kill it, they are two very different games, BF is like BF
(front and field), but both are different enough from halo2 that they won't be affected, and yes, play both

Jaden Malip
11-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
*snuggles and huggles and fondles Samus and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes*

I've made my choice :p

Echoes will be amazing.

Com Christmas, Prince of Persia 2 will glue me to the PC.

TK-8252
11-03-2004, 02:41 PM
What is Halo anyway?

ET Warrior
11-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Well, I know I won't be playing battlefront once Halo 2 comes out. Of course I don't play battlefront now, and I thought it was a pretty terrible game.

So in answer, maybe.

Pho3nix
11-04-2004, 03:33 AM
I have Halo...that's enough for me...don't need to buy Halo2

Astrotoy7
11-04-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Rends
Im a StarWars fan and not interested in Halo. So for me the answer is NO.

Rends

ditto for me :D as many know, Im very much an RPG person :)

mtfbwya

RebelScum!
11-04-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
What is Halo anyway?

Tk...either you are joking or you need to get out more....

ET Warrior
11-04-2004, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
ditto for me :D as many know, Im very much an RPG person :)

Get Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.

It seriously rocks the socks.

I have Halo...that's enough for me...don't need to buy Halo2

:eyeraise:

If you own Halo, and like Halo....why on earth would you not want Halo 2? It is supposedly going to be greater than Halo in almost every way :eek:

Pho3nix
11-04-2004, 07:38 AM
If you own Halo, and like Halo....why on earth would you not want Halo 2? It is supposedly going to be greater than Halo in almost every way :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

duNNo? guess i don't like Halo that much :/ It's not as addictive as BattleFront, GTA: San Andreas or Warcraft3

Masterme5
11-04-2004, 10:16 PM
I have played halo with my friend. I don't have xbox so I won't buy halo2.:o

Iam8up
11-05-2004, 06:25 AM
we have 8 people setup and 2 xboxes, and big screen tv to play halo 2 on tuesday when it releases...

when xbox+people+halo 2 are here...im there...

until halo 2 comes out for pc (2-3 years?) it won't take down battlefront, which of course won't last 2-3 years unless maps/mods get added in

TK-8252
11-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by RebelScum1
Tk...either you are joking or you need to get out more....

I don't know what Halo is about. :(

Masterme5
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
I undearstand you don't know what halo is about. one week ago, I didnt know what halo was/is.

Evil Dark Jedi
11-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Halo 2 will be the r0x0rz. It will kill Battlefront.

LightNinja
11-05-2004, 02:48 PM
i dont think halo 2 will kill bf; at least in PC. If it kills bf in Xbox...i dont care

ET Warrior
11-05-2004, 02:50 PM

The basic story is the 'covenent' a group of alien speices sharing a comon religion are attacking humanity and trying to rid humans, because their leaders have called a holy war against the humans.

Master Chief (you) is a super soldier wearing powerful body armor and just is overall really badass, and has to try and escape off of a ring that his ship crash landed onto.

That's it in a nutshell.

RebelScum!
11-05-2004, 04:55 PM

You should do some Resarch

LightNinja
11-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Me neither, and i dont know MGS story neither so..:/. Thanks ET for the info

Oidar
11-06-2004, 11:48 AM
I didn't like Halo, the story was crap and the game didn't have any features I hadn't already seen before in a video game.
Battlefront is what I'll be sticking with.

ET Warrior
11-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Oidar
I didn't like Battlefront, the story was crap and the game didn't have any features I hadn't already seen before in a video game.

<_<

>_>

I keeed

Though honestly, what does Battlefront have that is so new and unique?

I don't see why a video game must have an awesome story and be totally new and unique for it to be a good game. It seems to me that it only has to fun to play :dozey:

Doomie
11-06-2004, 01:45 PM
What is Halo anyway?

Well, on one side it's a very succesful franchise, wich was started by a game for XBOX (and later pc and mac) but now also includes several books, and ofcourse Halo 2. It was revolutionary in that it was one of the first shooters to involve driving vehicles, and the good graphics, solid gameplay and nice story, as well as fun multiplayer on at least PC, did the rest...

The story is about the covenant, a group of aliens, who try to destroy humanity, because it is somehow against their religion. They have superior technology and numbers, and the only thing stopping them from destroying the earth is the fact that they don't know where it is. They worship whatever race has built Halo, a mysterious artificial ring-shaped world that was designed to...

hold a race known as the flood. These can take over any creature with enough biomass to sustain it. According to Halo's builders, the only way to kill it is to starve it, wich is done by firing Halo, wiping out all life in our galaxy. Luckily, the Masterchief stopped this from happening, and escaped.

The Master chief, wich is the character you play as, is the last surviving cyborg of the 'SPARTAN' project. the SPARTAN cyborgs were designed to eliminate the covenant, but unfortunatly, they got to us before we got to them, and the planet with the Spartans was captured. The Master chief is humanity's last hope in the war against the covenant, especially now that they seem to have discovered earth in Halo 2...

Syzerian
11-07-2004, 02:01 PM
I agree with Yahoo, there is no way Im going to buy Halo 2 as Halo 1 was complete ***.
Microsoft has never been able to make a half decent game and never will be, just look at what they did to Freelancer! :mad:

Leper Messiah
11-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Syzerian
I agree with Yahoo, there is no way Im going to buy Halo 2 as Halo 1 was complete ***.
Microsoft has never been able to make a half decent game and never will be, just look at what they did to Freelancer! :mad:

Halo wasnt bad at all, it may not have been to your taste, doesnt mean it was rubbish

Doomie
11-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Yeah, and halo 2 is good as well.

It got a 10/10 from xbox magazine and 9.8/10 from IGN, I believe.

and besides, IMHO Batlefront was such a letdown that it's a bit silly to discuss Halo being rubbish on this forum...

Lynk Former
11-08-2004, 09:19 AM
It's all about opinion really. Halo and San Andreas may score highly in reviews but it all depends what kinda gamer you are, if you're a Star Wars nut then you'll love Battlefront more, if you're a Metroid fan like I am you'll love Metroid Prime 2: Echoes more. I know that MP2:E won't do as well as Halo 2 but it's still a great game and I'm gettin it and I'm gonna play it and I'm gonna love it :p that's all that matters :p

Jet Black
11-08-2004, 10:14 AM
I played Halo for XBox with a friend Co-Op and it was all right. Played single player on a PC for a bit and thought it was terrible.

I think the only reason it got such good reviews (the first one) was because it was new for Consoles... PC users have had games like it for ages.

Halo2 is supposed to have a great story and whatnot, but as was said before, I'm not going to buy an XBox to play this thing, good or not. When/if a PC port comes out for it, it won't kill SW:Battelfront. Especially since we're seeing Pandemic working their asses with new content, something I don't know if Halo has ever done? Not that I'd know ;)

Doomie
11-08-2004, 10:38 AM
That's because since the end of Halo, they've been working to make Halo 2 a great game. Halo 2 will feature downloadable content however...

But I'm not going to argue about this anymore, clearly i can't convince you guys, and I don't want to...

Jaden Malip
11-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Some one lent me Halo on PC, and it was just dull. But when I play it around a friends house who has an X-box it is so much better.

lukeiamyourdad
11-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Halo is the one of the best console shooter out there. However, you cannot compare it to the better PC shooters.

PR-0927
11-10-2004, 07:53 AM
Hah, Halo PWNED all. Now, Halo 2 PWN's all. You gotta read the three books, Halo: The Fall of Rech, Halo: The Flood, and Halo: First Strike, in order to get the story. It's pretty intense, and the books PWN the first game. It is an excellent story.

I'll be playing Halo 2 and SWBF. I don't see why I would not. SWBF is a great game. Just wait for mods and more patches. And, more MP maps from LucasArts.

:fett:

Darth Groovy
11-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Halo 2 kicks ASS, and I STILL love Battlefront.

I am trying to put together a giant LF member Halo 2 match on Saturday, for those of you with Xbox Live subscriptions.

My gamertag is: Darth Groovy. If you are interested, just add me, pm me, or post here. I'll keep in touch. As of now, it looks like it will be noonish, as to allow for the different time zones.

As far as MP games go, it will be majority rule, but the Sky is the limit.

Lets make it happen on Saturday, it will be sheer fun!

primalunderdog
11-13-2004, 04:41 PM
What is Halo anyway?
blasphemy!!!!visit this (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halo/media.html) and go to movie 7

Armydude71490
11-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
For once I aggre but where are the Xbox battlefront patches huh!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/teaser.html

Darkside_tanro
11-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Halo sucks ass in every area except maybe graphics & audio. Halo 2 took out some of what did make halo's gameplay good. Added a bunch of crap jacked straight from Unreal 2k4 and continued to suck. I dispise halo in so many ways. I would rather Play Doom I on a lan party than Halo. So needless to sya i would rahter play Battlefront Cuz battlefront, a game i thought was gonna blow at first was so friggin addictive.

ET Warrior
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Oh yeah? What specifically did they take OUT of Halo 1 in Halo 2? I'm curious. Because I've played Halo 2, and I've played Battlefront, and you know which game I don't own anymore? I will give you a hint. I'm going to play Halo 2 now. :dozey:

Evil Dark Jedi
11-16-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
and you know which game I don't own anymore?

Oo Oo Oo pick me I know.

*Gets picked*

I am guessing battlefront. :dozey:

Darkside_tanro
11-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah? What specifically did they take OUT of Halo 1 in Halo 2? I'm curious. Because I've played Halo 2, and I've played Battlefront, and you know which game I don't own anymore? I will give you a hint. I'm going to play Halo 2 now. :dozey:

The F*cked the pistol up. it used to be a great weapon at range but now you can zoom or anything and the the damage has been severly reduced. Also you can fall like 9x10 billionth power miles and you wont die. No matter how far you fall you dont get hurt nothing at all. in halo you could be up on a ledge get shot 3 times with the pistol fall off the ledge and die. Well now the pistol wont knock you off the ledge and even if you fall you wont even get hurt. Also the health meter is gone and you exclusivly have the rechargable shields. What good is it? i mean in the Campaign mode you can allways run away and hide until your shields restore... Need anymore reason im sure i can find some more reasons why halo sucks, all it is doeing is rideing on some k/a graphics and a cheesey storyline. The characters Major Chief.... since when do you get to concurrent military ranks?!?!

ET Warrior
11-17-2004, 08:46 AM
The character is Master Chief....but whatever...

The pistol was toned down beause in Halo 1 is was basically the only weapon you needed. It severely unbalanced multiplayer when the pistol was one of the best long AND short range weapons.

What good is it? i mean in the Campaign mode you can allways run away and hide until your shields restore... I remember running away and hiding until my shields restored a LOT in the original halo...you know, because you had recharging shields in that game too.

Pistols never knocked anyone off of a ledge either...the only gun with enough kick to actually MOVE people in Halo 1 was the rocket launcher.

And it makes sense that Mater chief can fall a really long ways without being injured, he has a new body suit. It's all super awesome now, and it protects him from such falls.

In the end, I've never had as much fun on Xbox live as I have with Halo 2.

Rogue15
11-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Halo 2 will kill battlefront on Xbox, that is why Lucasarts released battlefront half-assed!!!

Sam Fisher
11-17-2004, 09:56 AM
I'm not playing either game right now :( But rather Midnight club 2 :/

lukeiamyourdad
11-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Well, the original Halo had a very very very annoying SP. Don't get me wrong, the story was nice but hey, whoever was the level designer for Bungie at that time deserved to be fired. Most...repetitive...SP...ever...

I've heard that the SP portion of Halo2 is also repetitive(I haven't played that yet since I do not own an xbox and need to go to a friend's house to play).

MP wise the game is ok. I still prefer to play UT2k4 but Halo 2 is pretty fun too. Well, my friend owns me 'cause he's used to playing with the controller while I'm not which is annoying but hey.

Overall, I must say I would play both. I consider Halo to be overrated, not bad. I'm mostly a PC FPS player so my experience in them is very different and some might say a lot better.

In conclusion, the Halo serie is the BEST CONSOLE FPS. Port it too PC and it doesn't last long.

primalunderdog
11-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Darkside_tanro
Halo sucks ass in every area except maybe graphics & audio. Halo 2 took out some of what did make halo's gameplay good. Added a bunch of crap jacked straight from Unreal 2k4 and continued to suck. I dispise halo in so many ways. I would rather Play Doom I on a lan party than Halo. So needless to sya i would rahter play Battlefront Cuz battlefront, a game i thought was gonna blow at first was so friggin addictive.
Dude, *flaming is teh bad!!11!!*you probably don't even have halo,you just read reviews or listen to your friends,anyway,that crap you call a game(battlefront)has way to many glitches,and Halo2's online beats the crap out of battlefronts any day.You can say what you want about halo,but the people who know what they are talking about and have at least some taste in games,know that halo 2 is the king!For proof,visit the battlefronts online servers,yester day there was 4 and they only had maybay 3-5 people in there rooms.

*Tisk tisk, none o that now! ~ET

Pho3nix
11-21-2004, 11:01 AM
yeah, Prime you're right. Halo2 is pretty good, and every game has it's bugs. No need to argue about it o_O

lukeiamyourdad
11-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Nice flaming. Bring a mod in here.

Lynk Former
11-21-2004, 03:38 PM
After the initial hype a lot of people are like "meh" to Halo at the moment... well down here they are.

lukeiamyourdad
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Maybe because Half-Life 2 came out...

Lynk Former
11-21-2004, 06:21 PM
lol yeah that's what i'm figuring too.

ET Warrior
11-22-2004, 06:28 AM
Bah on astralia, they're not that cool anyways :p

Halo 2 is so fun it shouldn't be legal :D

Lynk Former
11-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Bah on astralia, they're not that cool anyways :p

It's "Australia" there buddy... and what do I care, I don't even like Halo.

ET Warrior
11-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
It's "Australia" there buddy... and what do I care, I don't even like Halo.

D'oh, that's what happens when you try typing posts at 6 am :p

I know how to spell Australia ;_;

Darth Groovy
11-22-2004, 11:46 PM
http://www.themanipulation.com/images/thisthreadsucks.jpg

JEEZUM CROW! GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

"my video game can beat up your video game because (insert verbal diahrreah here)."

First it was Halo 2 vs SWBF. Now it is about Halo 2 vs Half Life 2, and why this one sucks more than the other, and vice versa.

I mean seriously, once we get over the yes, no, or both answer to the thread question, why must we continue this mindless rant.

Seriously, I like some games that most people think are about retarded, but they seem fun to me, and I care less about what others think, but I am not going to go on and on about why it is cool?

People who post in forums, NEVER learn that people ARE entitled to opinions, but if somebody disagree's with you, what is the point of the argument? Do you actually expect somebody to go, "Gee sir, you are right, this copy of Halo 2 is a worthless piece of trash, and SWBF really sucks the big one! I think I will throw both in the trash, and go buy Half Life 2! Golly, you really saved the day, THANK YOU! Where would I be without your divine wisdom?"

Guys, just play what you want, have fun and....you know....shut up!

Back on topic,

I MAY play BOTH SWBF, AND Halo 2 tomorrow. Realitives are visiting, so quality time is pending...

Lynk Former
11-23-2004, 03:43 AM
Actually the thing I hate the most is the "Metroid Prime 2 VS Halo 2" kinda threads :rolleyes:

lukeiamyourdad
11-23-2004, 05:04 AM
I hate vs threads. period.

Remember the time when people spammed vs threads at the Star Wars boards? Man...Stupid things like "Optimus Prime vs Yoda".

Rogue15
11-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
http://www.themanipulation.com/images/thisthreadsucks.jpg

People who post in forums, NEVER learn that people ARE entitled to opinions, but if somebody disagree's with you, what is the point of the argument? Do you actually expect somebody to go, "Gee sir, you are right, this copy of Halo 2 is a worthless piece of trash, and SWBF really sucks the big one! I think I will throw both in the trash, and go buy Half Life 2! Golly, you really saved the day, THANK YOU! Where would I be without your divine wisdom?"

Guys, just play what you want, have fun and....you know....shut up!

Back on topic,

I MAY play BOTH SWBF, AND Halo 2 tomorrow. Realitives are visiting, so quality time is pending...

lol groovy, your posts are the best! :rofl:

primalunderdog
11-23-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Nice flaming. Bring a mod in here. Sorry, I had to say somthing,even if it ment flaming.Won't do it again though.(Sorry ET)

Darth Groovy
11-23-2004, 09:24 PM
I hate vs threads. period.

Remember the time when people spammed vs threads at the Star Wars boards? Man...Stupid things like "Optimus Prime vs Yoda".

Yeah, those crazy Star Wars boards....

*looks at forum topic*

:eek:

primalunderdog
11-24-2004, 02:54 PM
I like VS threads.

Darth Groovy
11-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Darkside_tanro
The characters Major Chief.... since when do you get to concurrent military ranks?!?!

Master Chief is an elisted naval rank for the pay grade of E-9, Which stands for Master Chief Petty Officer. A Master Chief in the Navy is the highest ranking enlisted member.

primalunderdog
12-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Well in the Marine corp(I am in marine corp ROTC so i know) the highest enlisted rank is Sergent Major, Master Gunnery Sergent, or Sergent Major of the Marine Corp.And I think the "Chief'' is in the marine corp.

ET Warrior
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by primalunderdog
Well in the Marine corp(I am in marine corp ROTC so i know)

Don't you have to be, you know, 18 to be in ROTC?

TK-8252
12-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Don't you have to be, you know, 18 to be in ROTC?

Nope. It's highschool, so you could be as young as thirteen.

ET Warrior
12-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Intriguing. I always thought it was just a college program.

We train our little killers so young these days :xp:

Cpt. Bannon
12-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Actually, in high school, it's JROTC (Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps). You can't enter ROTC until you're 17.

Acrylic
01-04-2005, 05:03 PM
I've heard that the SP portion of Halo2 is also repetitive(I haven't played that yet since I do not own an xbox and need to go to a friend's house to play).

Not really. You trade off between playing Master Chief and an elite. It's actually pretty fun. The only annoying part to me in Halo 2 is fighting the flood. The Library in Halo is what made me stop playing and not finish Halo, because it got too repetitive.

And as far as Xbox games go, this is one of the best ones. It's really fun for SP, and for MP, it's a blast.

And as far as computer MP goes, I like Unreal Tournament 2003. I didn't buy 2004 yet, so, maybe I'll wait 'til 2005 comes out. ;) But UT2k3 is pure joy! I remember summer days in 2003 playing against Kjolen.

lukeiamyourdad
01-04-2005, 06:31 PM
UT2k3 is considered a huge disapointement and I agree. UT2k4 is so much better. Assault is back and there's the Onslaught mode where you can use vehicles.

Acrylic
01-04-2005, 07:29 PM
UT2k3 is considered a huge disapointement and I agree. UT2k4 is so much better. Assault is back and there's the Onslaught mode where you can use vehicles.

Well, UT2k4 is just like 2k3, but with Vehicles. I wasn't too fond of the demo of 2k4. The vehicles seemed so unfair, I kept getting run over. That doesn't even happen in Halo.

Well, The original Unreal Tournament is alot better. ;)

lukeiamyourdad
01-04-2005, 08:38 PM
You can't beat a classic :D

The hammer rules all :D

ScoutTrooper95
01-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I guess im a little late to this but whatever. Ive got the PS2 version of battlefront. Guess what other game ive got. GTA san andreas. Even though ive got the game of the year i still find my self plaing Battlefront rather often. Just because you have a good game doesnt mean you have to abandon all of your old ones.

Acrylic
01-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ScoutTrooper95
"GTA san andreas"

"game of the year"

Says who?

ScoutTrooper95
01-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Says who?
The spike TV annual video game awards. But that doesnt stop me from playing Battlefront.

masterbob7
01-07-2005, 06:33 PM
BattleFront is the best on the self now but will chage when KOTOR2 come out for pc

Acrylic
01-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ScoutTrooper95
The spike TV annual video game awards. But that doesnt stop me from playing Battlefront.

Spike TV is a joke.

In my honest opinion, Metal Gear Solid 3 SHOULD be game of the year.

TOCCHET
01-09-2005, 07:25 AM
i'm sticking with battle front,i was never really into the halo games anyway,plus i play on a pc,don't own any console game systems. if you can't play it on a pc i won't be playing it.next game i'm picking up is half life2 but only for cs sourse,i'll sell h l 2 on ebay for 10 bucks. just for the record i have nothing against halo or halo 2 just not my type of game.

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Halo 2 is fun, but yet it doesn't have the same fun gaming feeling like SWG, and battlefront. I'll stick with Battlefront over Halo Anyday.:D

Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Umm Half-Life 2 and Halo 1-2 are FPS. Anyway Halo 2 kills battlefront anyday.

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Eh, it just matters what kind of player you are.

Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranre
Eh, it just matters what kind of player you are.

Yeah. I guess.

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah i'm not the biggest Halo fan but some times I just get to frustrated with it.

lukeiamyourdad
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Halo 1 had the worst level design in the history of FPS IMO. You know, when they put arrows on the floor for you to find your way through the building, there's a bloody repetitiveness problem there.

Ranre
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Ya, if you ask me theres way to much blood in there. Yet theres "Not as much" blood in H2

Nebelwerfer057
01-25-2005, 11:42 PM
I played Halo 2 and was dissapointed. I can't stop playing BF. Halo 1 is king of FPS, but Starwars is the ultimate in sci-fi. I beat Halo 2 and put it away. Nuff said.:fett:

Syzerian
01-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Halo 1 had the worst level design in the history of FPS IMO. You know, when they put arrows on the floor for you to find your way through the building, there's a bloody repetitiveness problem there.
You got that right. Man I got annoyed when you grab the flag and everyone spawns outside the door and often there is only one door. Most of the time it was better to just run past your oponents rather than kill them unless there was a 20+ second spawn timer.

Nebelwerfer057
01-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Syzerian
You got that right. Man I got annoyed when you grab the flag and everyone spawns outside the door and often there is only one door. Most of the time it was better to just run past your oponents rather than kill them unless there was a 20+ second spawn timer.

That is what the "f" key is for man. Bash them over the head with the flag. It does 50pts of damage two hits and they are dead then boogie on outta there!

Ranre
01-26-2005, 06:47 PM
They might spawn at the front, but if u have a good plan, u could be in and out without any casualties.

ET Warrior
01-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Halo 1 had the worst single player level design in the history of FPS IMO.

Fixed. :)

lukeiamyourdad
01-27-2005, 07:14 AM
:xp:

It's all the same I tell you! All the same!

Nah the MP was ok since a simetrical map for MP is nothing new or very particularly boring.