PDA

View Full Version : What will you do in december

Aleggy
11-04-2004, 02:58 PM
In the US kotor tsl will be available on xbox in december, however for pc owners and everyone else outside the US kotor tsl will be available in february, so the big question what will you do in december?????

Aleggy
11-04-2004, 03:04 PM
I think i'll avoid lucas forums until feb to avoid spoilers while cursing US xbox owners then i'll humm the tune to 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' :D

DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 03:27 PM
I will be taking a temp absence from SWKnights specifically, but still browse the Swamp n' stuff. Also, I will cry and cry and cry come december since I won't be able to get it 'till Feb. :(

:headbump

Darth333
11-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Answer: none of the above

I live in Canada and I'll be getting (or renting) the xbox version. I'll play it and then will come to the boards to make sure you use spoiler tags :dev11: (I have sympathy for the non-xbox owners) Finally, when the PC version comes out I'll be ready to mod it :D

90SK
11-04-2004, 03:43 PM
I plan on going into exile for those two long months:( . First off, though, I'm going to rent the X-box version (assuming I get an X-box by then) and start a game, not play one , just start a game, so I can see what new PC head there are and such. I'm going to do some heavy modding during January (helps get my ming off KotOR 2:p )

lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2004, 03:45 PM
I will burn down Microsoft Corp.

No seriously, I'll just curse the X Box users and wait patiently.

Darth333
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
I will burn down Microsoft Corp.
Do what you want: I already have my xbox :xp:

...but if you need a lawyer after this...think of me :D

lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2004, 05:58 PM
I will then go on a crusade to wipe out the X Boxes of the infidels! MUHAHAHA!!!

"Beware of the console, the X Box, the heretic!"

90SK
11-04-2004, 06:10 PM

"Beware of the console, the X Box, the heretic!"

er...yes...I agree...keep up the good work...:sweat:

FiEND_138
11-04-2004, 06:23 PM
LmAO @ lukeiamyourdad.

Avoid KotOR sites like the plague.
& do the usual everyday curse of the XBox. :fist:

stingerhs
11-04-2004, 06:30 PM
curses the xbox. :fist:

'nuff said.

RedHawke
11-05-2004, 01:34 AM
:rofl: RLMAO!!! @ lukeiamyourdad... those anti-console posts you made are just plain comedy! :D

I'll pretty much do what FiEND is planning...
By FiEND_138
Avoid KotOR sites like the plague & do the usual everyday curse of the XBox. :fist:

And if anyone does post spoilers :evil6: , Darth333 can PM me lists of offenders, and I will then make a new TSL spoiler poster execution area for KOTOR1 and we can all go in there and happily virtually terminate these party-pooping weenies, over and over again! :D

*Joins in the XBox cursing!* :fist:

T7nowhere
11-05-2004, 02:26 AM
Curse the xbox and hide from spoiller Forums, But if I see any spoilers in Holowan I'll ask Boba Rhett to hunt you down and Ban your spoiler @$$ :evil5:

Sivy
11-05-2004, 03:16 AM
i just wait patiently, glad that it's only a 3 month wait this time, and not 6. i'll also keep in mind all the x-box users that said 'i wish i had waited for the PC version' when kotor 1 was released on PC.

UrchSr
11-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Jezz, I'll use spoiler tags... But not when I PM haters like RedHawke and LukeIamyourdad... J/K... or am I? Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 06:48 AM
X-box owners :snipe1:

lukeiamyourdad
11-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by UrchSr
Jezz, I'll use spoiler tags... But not when I PM haters like RedHawke and LukeIamyourdad... J/K... or am I? Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

INFIDEL! Today I will assasinate an infidel!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/lukeiamyourdad/stewie2.gif

Prime
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
I'll be avoiding certain forums during those months :)

TemporaryTomato
11-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Avoid lucasforums, curse the xbox. Yeah, that's pretty much it. :D

Venom750
11-05-2004, 11:01 AM
:atat: curse the americans:atat:

StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Feb. is so long.......

90SK
11-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Here's a thought. I could convince some Super Mod to give me a 2 month temp ban.:p That way I wouldn't be able to look at any spoilers (or ask about any)

Alegis
11-05-2004, 01:22 PM
There are other good spots on lucasforums too you know ;)

I'll have to wait anyway for PC version. I'll curse them XBOX owners, i wanted this game for xmas. Oh well.
Why don't you guys order it from the US? The shipping aint that expensive and its worth getting it 2 months earlier. At least you'll be able to laugh at us PC-owners for a while.

Won't be snooping around here either, don't want spoilers. Last time a friend of my this really a spoiler? Everyone should know it by now....
that you were revan in kotor I. Bah! I'm going to finish this game first now to avoid that :p .

Aleggy
11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
the US copy probably wont be compatable with other xboxes :mad:

RedHawke
11-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
Hmm... How shall I reply to UrchSr about this...

*Faces North (MicroSoft's direction from where I'm at) Traces an Elder Sign in the air, draws out a Ju-Ju Circle of Power on the ground and then proceeds, in the ancient and lost dark language of Mordor, to... Place a curse upon the Xbox* :fist:

:D
INFIDEL! Today I will assasinate an infidel!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/lukeiamyourdad/stewie2.gif
:rofl: RLMAO!!! Now thats comedy! :D

kookaburra
11-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Blast! why do Australians and the rest of the world have to wait till Febuary while the Americans get all the glory....curse that!....we all around the world should ger a copy of kotor 2 at the same time...

Blast who ever suggested the americans get it first!

while we all have to sit and watch the americans play their game in glory..... take them to court !!!! lol

FiEND_138
11-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by kookaburra
Blast! why do Australians and the rest of the world have to wait till Febuary while the Americans get all the glory....curse that!....we all around the world should ger a copy of kotor 2 at the same time..
Completely agrees. A 'simultaneous release' for all would have been great.

Blast who ever suggested the americans get it first!
That would be a jerk rep from M$ blinded by X-Mas $$ signs.
But do remember it's not all Americans, just the XBox crowd.

curses XBox :fist:

RedHawke
11-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
Completely agrees. A 'simultaneous release' for all would have been great.
Yes... It would have been such a joyful thing...

A simultaneous release is also what they originally stated was going to happen, but we all know how MS "weighed-in" about the early holiday release for their little Xbox. :mad:

*Once Again Curses XBox!* :fist:

UrchSr
11-06-2004, 05:16 AM

^^^ Funny as hell!! Can I use that as my avatar?
How can I use it as my avatar? I don't know how...

lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 06:57 AM
Yes you can.

Save the picture to your disk. Go to the options menu in your user cp. Go to avatar. Press on Change avtar and you'll end up on the avatar menu. Scroll down and you'll see custom avatar. You can then load up one from your disk. Don't worry, the picture is about the right size.

UrchSr
11-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Thanks, you just saved yourself a spoiler bombing on Dec 9th... Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Aleggy
11-06-2004, 03:08 PM
as of this post the poll is this

3 of you live in th US and will be buying it for you xbox, 5 of us will be turning off your PC's till feb, 2 of you will be bgiing the US xbox owners for spoilers and the winner by a vast majority is xbox cursing 18 votes roflmao

what i want to know is which 2 people voted they would beg US xbox owners for spoilers

StoneDragon
11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
No, look for cheats first?
*Shame*:p

RedHawke
11-07-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by StoneDragon
No, look for cheats first?
*Shame*:p
Does the Xbox version of KOTOR have cheats?

If it doesn't then it would be a safe bet that KOTOR:TSL won't either.

StoneDragon
11-07-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Does the Xbox version of KOTOR have cheats?

If it doesn't then it would be a safe bet that KOTOR:TSL won't either.
But Pc version of KOTOR has cheats. Also TSL is made in the same engine that KOTOR 1 has, so it could be still in there, but maybe the producers wiped it out or something.
Warcraft:3= Cheats
Warcraft 3: Expansion= Has all most the same cheats.

RedHawke
11-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by StoneDragon
But Pc version of KOTOR has cheats. Also TSL is made in the same engine that KOTOR 1 has, so it could be still in there, but maybe the producers wiped it out or something.
:eyeraise: Er'... The Xboxers get TSL in December and the Everyone else (International Xbox and PC) has to wait until Febuary, how are you going to find the cheats for TSL in december??? :confused:

This thread is about what you will do come December when only the US Xbox-ers get the game.

We weren't talking about the PC version of TSL, and the Xbox doesn't have cheats so what were you posting about then when you said "No, look for cheats first" when you won't be able to do that until febuary?

[C3-P0] I'm so confused! [/C3-P0]

:D

And just because I haven't yet today;

*Curses the Xbox!* :fist:

Aleggy
11-08-2004, 03:02 PM
ever wondered why most pc's are cream/white and most consoles nowadays are black or dark coloured

simple pc's are lightsiders and consoles are darksiders and US xboxes are the sith lords all others are just mere apprentices :D

lukeiamyourdad
11-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Excellent comparison Aleggy! Which shows why we should wipe them out! All of them!

T7nowhere
11-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Aleggy
ever wondered why most pc's are cream/white and most consoles nowadays are black or dark coloured

simple pc's are lightsiders and consoles are darksiders and US xboxes are the sith lords all others are just mere apprentices :D

Beige? do they still sell Beige PC's? I have a black PC from My Keyboard to my speakers.

lukeiamyourdad
11-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Mine is beige :xp: You have an evil PC.

90SK
11-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Beige? do they still sell Beige PC's? I have a black PC from My Keyboard to my speakers.

I think I know what your problem is, T7: You have an evil dell!:p
If you don't, I suggest seeing a computer exorcist:eek:

stingerhs
11-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Aleggy

what if i told you my pc had a silver front, a window, and a gunmetal case??? does that make me darkside??? :confused:

oh, and don't forget the blue neon, and the blue LED fan....:D

oh yeah, *curses the xbox* :fist:

RedHawke
11-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Same here, though my speakers and LCD monitor have gray/silver bases. :D
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
You have an evil dell!:p
Why yes I now do! :devsmoke:

:halo2:

And just because I haven't yet today;

*Curses the Xbox!* :fist:

txa1265
11-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Prime
I'll be avoiding certain forums during those months :) So Prime, despite having an XBox you're going to wait for the PC version?

... or is the Canadian release for XBox also in Feb?

As for 'worldwide' ... I hear they're selling ~200 XBox's a month in Japan ... :D nice open market, eh? ;)

Mike

lukeiamyourdad
11-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Whenever America gets something, Canada gets it at the same time.

Or they can smuggle it in.