PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Trailer

General Nitro
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Off-topic, yes, but what is on-topic these days? Anyways, it absolutely owned. If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend you see it as soon as possible. I'm going to go watch it some more...

Admiral Vostok
11-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Indeed. I would like to say a very big thank you to Nitro for directing me to it's presence, after I wasted my time downloading a fake one involving Lego men... :o Although I should add the Lego men teaser was very entertaining...

Anyway, it certainly is a nice teaser. I can't wait to see it on the big screen... which I will in the next couple of days when I see The Incredibles...

lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2004, 06:26 PM
I saw the trailer. I downloaded it at fileplanet.com and I must say :eek:

Can't wait for it...OMG OMG!!!

swphreak
11-04-2004, 10:49 PM
It was awesome.

I can't wait til May.

sharpyC
11-05-2004, 05:34 AM
just in case u guys want to watch it over and over again, I found the trailer on the net.

Here is the link if u guys want to check it out...

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=4777

Nairb Notneb
11-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Saw it last night and it influenced me to change my avatar. Palpy with a light saber is a nice sight. Did you get the glimpse of Mace's fight scene? It had a red saber in it. I wonder who was on the other end of that red blade? I'll bet it aint Zorro!

Admiral Vostok
11-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Having read some spoilers about the fight scenes during one of my weaker moment, I know who was weilding the red saber in that fight......for the answer look at Nairb's avatar :eek:

I think the shot of Anakin's eyes adds more fuel to my Maul=Grevious/Sifo-Dyas theory... Sifo-Dyas need not wear contact lenses if his eyes turn red and yellow naturally from use of the Dark Side!

Nairb Notneb
11-05-2004, 12:23 PM
So you like my Avatar do you? Is it as hot as Lukiamyourdad's Avatar? You have to admit that it is a close second!

Yes, the eyes, oh the dark and evil eyes.

FroZticles
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
The trailer was awesome. So there will be about 5 dark jedi taking there revenge. Obviously only 2 survive in the long run. It must be action action action start to finish......

That is palpy in your avatar?

Admiral Vostok
11-05-2004, 01:44 PM
5 Dark Jedi? How do you figure?

1. Darth Sidious / Palpatine
2. Darth Tyranus / Count Dooku
3. Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker

That's all. And they're Sith, not Dark Jedi ;)

General Nitro
11-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Isn't Greivous suppose to be a dark jedi of some sort?

lukeiamyourdad
11-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Nairb Notneb
Is it as hot as Lukiamyourdad's Avatar? You have to admit that it is a close second!

Pfff! Chicks>Sith

Admiral Vostok
11-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Isn't Greivous suppose to be a dark jedi of some sort?Well no-one knows yet... but at any rate he won't be a "Dark Jedi" since they don't exist, he could only be a Sith Lord.

FroZticles
11-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I've gotten so use to calling them dark jedi I just do it all the time now. Greivous is also very up in the air with what role he plays to bring the Empire in power. But if he can kill Jedi the way they are saying he is definately force-sensitve or even more likely a Dark Jedi of sorts.

Admiral Vostok
11-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Which is just one of the reasons I think he is actually Darth Maul.

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 01:50 AM
The force does change your eyes but I still will not except Vostok's theory as Grevious and Maul being one in the same as a fantasy farce. Their eyes are too different I don't even think he uses the force.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 07:13 AM
You won't accept my theory as a fantasy farce? I'm sure you meant to say that you don't accept my theory and it is a fantasy farce, so here we have a perfect example of how your run-on sentences actually say the exact opposite to what you want to say.

You don't have to accept it if you don't want to, but you don't have to call it a "fantasy farce" whatever that is. It's only a theory, I'm not saying it is definitely true. Just don't accept it and move on.

lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 07:18 AM
Your theory does contain flaws.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 07:19 AM
The only flaws it contains are due to EU, which as we all know is largely ignored by George Lucas.

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 07:33 AM
I thought Luke was a purist? he's hardly gonna use EU to say your theory is wronf

Anyway though Luke is right your theory does have more flaws then an Imperial MK 2 Star destroyer.

That trailer is pretty good I like it when Sidious uses his lightsabre and something blows up.

I'm gonna say Sidious because even in that picture he didn't even look similar to Palpatine.

I wonder whther those walking things were another Caste of Geonosians they kinda looked like Goenosians with Acklay legs.

lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Some described them as Geonosians mounting giant beetles.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Well what non-EU flaws are there in my theory?

I wonder whther those walking things were another Caste of Geonosians they kinda looked like Goenosians with Acklay legs.I don't think so. Too big to be a Geonosian, plus they have six limbs, plus they have a hard chitinous shell - none of which the Geonosians have. However it is possible that they are being ridden by Geonosians.

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 08:08 AM
Well It could be another Caste Of geonosians Like I said since their are Significant differnces between The worker Drones and Archduke Poggle.

It makes you wonder what becomes of the Geonosians and Geonosis especially if Rogue Squadron 3 is anything to go by.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Yes, different castes of Geonosians are different, but not that different. All Geonosian castes have four limbs and are roughly the same size. It seems quite a stretch that this mysterious new caste managed to grow to ten times the size of the other castes, sprout an extra pair of limbs and grow a chitinous shell.

(Edit: interestingly, the starwars.com databank doesn't have Geonosians listed under the Species list in their Episode III entries...)

I notice you're avoiding answering my question about non-EU flaws in my Darth Maul theory...

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 08:15 AM
That would be because I'm fed up to the back teeth with Theories about Maul and Grevious and Purist Rehtoric so I'm staying off that subject.

It's entirley possible for that to happen though The geonosians seem to have low or no morals and would have no qualm with Genetic Manipulating to create a new caste.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 08:20 AM
That would be because I'm fed up to the back teeth with Theories about Maul and Grevious and Purist Rehtoric so I'm staying off that subject.Okay... :rolleyes: usually when people claim there are flaws in a theory they are quick to point them out...
It's entirley possible for that to happen though The geonosians seem to have low or no morals and would have no qualm with Genetic Manipulating to create a new caste.A new caste is one thing, this is a totally new species that looks nothing like existing Geonosians. Unless in making this new caste the Geonosians totally did away with anything that identifies the creature as being part of the Geonosian race, then I don't buy it.

Another thing I thought was interesting in the trailer is a ship that appears very much like the Dreadnaughts from EU. If it is indeed a Dreadnaught, Lucas has once again gone against EU by having the Dreadnaught being used by the Confederacy instead of the Empire...

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 08:27 AM
Eh you admited earlier that they looked like they were Geonosians riding some sort of animal.

It's entirley possible though the only differnces I could see from the Trailer was the fact that they had something like 8 legs or was it 6?

Nairb Notneb
11-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by FroZticles
That is palpy in your avatar?
Yes it is. Aint it awesome?

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Pfff! Chicks>Sith
Sith Chicks>Chicks and/or Sith

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Eh you admited earlier that they looked like they were Geonosians riding some sort of animal.No I didn't, I said it was possible Geonosians were riding them in response to Luke's post. I never said it looked like Geonosians riding them at all; you can't make out who is riding them.

It's entirley possible though the only differnces I could see from the Trailer was the fact that they had something like 8 legs or was it 6?They had 6. I won't say it's impossible they are a Geonosian caste, just highly unlikely since they bear no resemblence whatsoever to any Geonosians.

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Some people have said the same concerning early Humans and Modern Humans

It's entirley possible that in order to give them an advantage at their task they had to do more than a little tweaking.

Admiral Vostok
11-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Some people have said the same concerning early Humans and Modern HumansBut early humans and modern humans still had the same number of limbs as each other! And modern humans aren't ten times the size of early humans!

It's entirley possible that in order to give them an advantage at their task they had to do more than a little tweaking. Possible yet as I said extremely unlikely.

By the way, what is it exactly that makes you think these things are related to Geonosians at all considering they share no common characteristics? Going on the same info you could argue the Acklay is a caste of Geonosian - it's about as different from Geonosians as these things are.

lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Nairb Notneb
Sith Chicks>Chicks and/or Sith

What? Palpy is a chick now? *shudder*

DK_Viceroy
11-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Nairb come here I need to hit you over the head with a stick for thinking Palpatine is hot and a Chick.

FroZticles
11-06-2004, 05:20 PM
The things that the Geos are riding sound mechanical.

I was unsure that is palpy since the pic looks very different and he is missing some teeth :rolleyes:

DK_Viceroy
11-07-2004, 05:16 AM
I at first bthought they were mechanical but then they seemed furry they could be mechanical but then they could be ridden by Geonosians since They look to be the workhorses of the Confederacy.

If the Geonosians are in EP 3 it'll definetly Dispell Vostok's argument against them being with the Confederacy.

I agree froz that definetly didn't look like Palpy at all. This could however give weight to hat the EU says about him eventually having to clone himself because his body kept rotting away through excessive dark side use.

Also for the Forum game could peeps wait an extra half hour since I have a Training course to go to but i'll be back for Half past seven at the latest.

Admiral Vostok
11-07-2004, 08:24 AM
If the Geonosians are in EP 3 it'll definetly Dispell Vostok's argument against them being with the Confederacy.No it won't. Allow me to explain my reasoning again since you still don't seem to understand it. Please take the time to read it so you do not make any further misunderstandings about my argument.

The Confederacy and the Confederacy Army are two different entities, in the same way the Republic is not exactly the same as the Army of the Republic. In the case of the Republic, it is thousands of planets, each with their own internal governments, represented by Senators in the Galactic Senate. The Republic Army is separate from this and consists of Clone Troopers and Jedi Knights.

Following a similar model, the Confederacy is also made up of thousands of planets, each with their own internal governments, but their central governing body is unclear (although it is controlled by Dooku and the Commerce Guilds). The Confederacy Army is separate from that, and consists of Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, etc.

The Geonosians are a part of the Confederacy but do not contribute Geonosian Warriors or Pilots to the Confederacy Army. Similarly, the Aqualish and Quarren are also part of the Confederacy, but do not contribute any troops to the Confederacy Army.

The Geonosians were involved in the fighting on their homeworld because it was their homeworld, and no other reason. For a direct parallel, we should look at the Wookiees in Episode 3: they have their own armed forces (like the Geonosians) who fight to protect their homeworld from invasion (like the Geonosians) but do not contribute Wookiee warriors to the Grand Army of the Republic (like the Geonosians do not contribute to the Confederacy Army).

For another (albeit weaker) parallel, we can look to the Naboo. Both the Naboo and the Gungans have their own defence force (which may or may not be combined after the Battle of Naboo) which has defended their homeworld from invasion. But the Grand Army of the Republic does not see Naboo or Gungans amongst it's ranks.

I hope this has been educational for you Viceroy, and that hopefully you understand my argument now rather than incorrectly labelling it as xenophobia.

DK_Viceroy
11-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Vostok you can't prove that they didn't contribute after Geonosis.

I said they were more than likely the WORKHORSES the ones who built the weapons for the Confederacy.

If those things patrolling on Mustafar are Geonosians either a certain caste or on a mount then I'd say they are Militarily Contributing since Patrolling is certainly military.

Admiral Vostok
11-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Actually you were arguing the inclusion of the Geonosian Fighter, and indeed the Geonosian units as a whole to be included in the Confederacy in the next Star Wars RTS.

If you are correct about them being Geonosians on the riding beasts, then that still doesn't mean the Geonosians are part of the Army. Planetary defense is a job for the local populace, or the colonials in the case of Mustafar. Again I point to the Wookiees defending their homeworld. But Geonosians would not fight alongside droids in the Confederacy Army on battlefields across the galaxy. For example in the battle above Coruscant we see in the teaser, there are no Geonosian Fighters.

Nairb Notneb
11-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
What? Palpy is a chick now? *shudder*

You misunderstood. I meant that Sith Chicks are way hot!! They are better than regular Sith and they are better than regular chicks!!

lukeiamyourdad
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Uh well, to help people to not misinterpret anything, you should really not derail from the subject.

FroZticles
11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Well you really can't base your theory on a 1 minute teaser. Also comparing Wookiees, Naboo and Gungans to the Confederacy really doesn't flow. The Republic had no army so why would Naboo the peaceful planet give there small army to the Republic. Actually the Republic army is more Non-Republic then the Confederacy army is from the Confederacy at least Confed builds its own weapons. The Confederacy is losing the Clone Wars they must bring all there allies together to survive.

Well in the micro series Geonosians did fight along side with the Confederacy army. I know its EU but all your assumptions are also EU. Saying the Confederacy army isn't apart of the Confederacy is like saying the USA is not apart of the US army. If we do see the Geonosians fighting with the Confederacy away from Geonosis your theory as Viceroy said would be diminished.

DK_Viceroy
11-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Thank You Froz.

Also if some people look at information about one of the ships in the Trailer it is dubbed as the "GEONOSIAN Cruiser" it could be frigate I'm not to sure but definetly GEONOSIAN.

Not at all Vostok would the colonists patrol a planet during a war it's a military force.

Also Vostok the Confederacy needs a True Anti Jedi Unit and they already have one from the Movies ala Geonosian Warrior. They also need a good siege weapon ala Sonic Cannon they're also gonna need more than one air unit which could be the Geonosian Fighter and this Tri-Droid Fighter that I'm starting to hear so much about in terms of EP 3 though the only Picture I've seen of it makes it look like it's got a miniture TF Batleship Core with a pair of wings in Triangular shape.

I'm not too sure that the wookies are Fighting on Kashykk There's snow and they're also fighting on the ground and It's common Knowledge that It doesn't snow very Often on Kashykk and also that being on solid ground on Kashykk is hazardous to health.

I think it's more likely to be Alaris Prime.

Admiral Vostok
11-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Well just wait until the movie, hopefully then my theory will be proven correct. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm just taking a logical extension from other models we've seen in the movies. To think that the Geonosians would fight themselves rather than sending the cheaper, expendable, far superior droids that they build for a living seems ludicrous to me.

"Here's a great idea... we're a race whose primary source of income comes from our droid building. Let's greatly reduce our profits by offering ourselves as fighters when we can't be trained, recovered or built as effectively as our own product." :rolleyes:

Froz, I might point out that none of my theories are based on EU. Wookiees are a part of the Republic as we see them in the Senate in The Phantom Menace, but there aren't any Wookiee troopers fighting alongside the Clones in other parts of the galaxy than Kashyyyk.

Viceroy, it is Kashyyyk as George Lucas has said so. Alaris Prime indeed... :rolleyes: once again EU is clouding your judgement.

Nairb Notneb
11-08-2004, 10:50 AM
It is Kashyyyk because I believe it is listed as one of the locations in ROTS on the official website.

lukeiamyourdad
11-08-2004, 02:58 PM
It is supposed to be Kashyyyk.

Though I can't find where it's listed:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/appearance/ep3.html

FroZticles
11-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Well the from the small clip of the Wookiees we got in the trailer they could very well be fighting the Clones for all we know.

lukeiamyourdad
11-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Nah it can't be. They would be losing and not cheering after a victory.

Admiral Vostok
11-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Actually you can see in the background behind them two vehicles that are certainly Clone vehicles in that they're clearly a cross between the AT-TE and the AT-AT. So if they were fighting Clones they wouldn't be cheering when there's two Clone vehicles behind them.

DK_Viceroy
11-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Vostok those vehicles are Called Juggernauts.

If you check concept art for EP 3 on the site it gives hints.

Also my vast knowledge of EU which while it is vast but nowhere near complete I knew before hand that the Juggernaut would be making an apperance.

Where do you think they got the idea of the Rebel Assault mech from?

lukeiamyourdad
11-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Well, the rebel assault mech is indeed called the juggernaut.

EDIT: Watched it again. If the Rebel Assault mech is the Juggernaut, then the one in the trailer isn't.

FroZticles
11-09-2004, 04:54 PM
It obviously looks like a early AT-AT design.

Confederacy and Republic are 2 different governments. Confederacy is a dictatorship and rallies all its forces into one super army to become the dominate force in the galaxy.

The Republic is a government which makes the laws and governs all the planets within it. They had no army and only had Jedi to go and keep the peace between the planets and resolve issues in the galaxy. Some planets have armies to protect its homeland but the Republic which is a government not a planet have not passed the law they can have an army until AOTC. The Republic do not think that the planets are apart of there army because there not. Where as the Confederate allies want control of the galaxy and to destroy the Republic hence they rallied all armies into one. So you cannot compare Confederacy with Republic.

DK_Viceroy
11-09-2004, 11:15 PM
If it wasn't for Palpatine manipulating things in the background the Confederacy would have undoubtadley won.

I said the IDEA for the Rebel Assault Mech it looks similar but obviously it isn't the same since it isn't bright beige in the film.

FroZticles
11-09-2004, 11:31 PM
If Palpy did not manipulate the way he did the Confederacy would not exist.

Admiral Vostok
11-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Viceroy I think you're looking at the wrong thing. The Juggernaut - at least in the Episode 3 Concept Art and certainly in it's role as the Rebel Strike Mech - has wheels. The vehicles I'm talking about have four long AT-AT like legs.

DK_Viceroy
11-10-2004, 11:58 AM
I'll look at the Trailer but those things in the background don't look very tall, Perhaps it's possible that it could have both wheels and legs. Wheels for fast travel and Legs for steady travel.

Admiral Vostok
11-10-2004, 01:04 PM
You're very much mistaken about them not being tall. Here's a picture of them since you don't seem to know what we're talking about:

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/474/AT-something.jpg

Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 01:44 PM
The Wookiees could start off fighting with the clones, thus begin cheering while they defeat the confederates in battle. Then soon after combat Palpy turns the universe upside down, the Empire emerges and the clones turn on everybody, including the Wookiees, thus beginning their enslavement.

Admiral Vostok
11-11-2004, 06:22 AM
That's the way I see things happening, yes.

DK_Viceroy
11-11-2004, 06:27 AM
It's also the same idea that the EU gives.

especially in a quote I beleive from the thrawn Trilogy about "hard faced clones over-running the galaxy" I believe it was Talon Karrade in response to why he was helping the republic.

Sithmaster_821
11-11-2004, 02:14 PM
And modern humans aren't ten times the size of early humans!
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but they just found this type of early human who was the size of a modern three-year old.

Admiral Vostok
11-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Sithmaster_821
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but they just found this type of early human who was the size of a modern three-year old. How do they know it wasn't an early-human three-year-old?

lukeiamyourdad
11-11-2004, 05:14 PM
The way the bones are.

Though, it is a part of the evolutionary steps. We(modern homo sapiens) did not exist at the same time as the "Hobbit" :p

DK_Viceroy
11-12-2004, 12:35 AM
They'll be finding a Cyclops skeleton next and then they'll discover the straits of Scylla and Charybdis.

I'll watch the trailer again and zoom in one the things in the background.

I was too fascinated by the EPIC space battle between the SUPERIOR forces of the confederacy and the Numerically superior forces of the Republic (maybe)

Admiral Vostok
11-12-2004, 08:16 AM
I was too fascinated by the EPIC space battle between the SUPERIOR forces of the confederacy and the Numerically superior forces of the Republic (maybe)I would say it was the other way round, in that the Confederacy has more numbers (after all they have got droids which can be built in 5 minutes rather than Clones which take ten years to make) but the Republic is the tactically superior force. The Republic do have the Jedi which would give them a tactical edge.

DK_Viceroy
11-12-2004, 08:35 AM
one of the Confederacies signatories is the TECHNO unions read TECHNO as TECHNOLOGY so they'd more than likely have the superior ships.

The Kaminoans however did have a lot of clones and quite a few of them staggered.

They will also have more than one cloning city.

after all Tipocca City is Kamino's capitol and if it was it's only city then there'd be no point in calling it the capitol.

Nairb Notneb
11-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Speaking of epic space battles. Does that capitol ship that's blasting at the Republic cruiser look like a Dreadnaught to anybody else? Wouldn't that make the EU guys nuts if Lucas brought in a Dreadnaught!

DK_Viceroy
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
I think it's a GEONOSIAN Frigate/Dreadnought.

How would a dreadnought make us EU guys go nuts Nairb?

The Capitolised GEONOSIAN is for Vostok's sake.

Admiral Vostok
11-13-2004, 06:31 AM
Nairb, I commented on that on the first page of this thread, though:Another thing I thought was interesting in the trailer is a ship that appears very much like the Dreadnaughts from EU. If it is indeed a Dreadnaught, Lucas has once again gone against EU by having the Dreadnaught being used by the Confederacy instead of the Empire...

Thanks for the capitalisation, Viceroy, but again you don't have any proof it belongs to the Geonosians. But at any rate I never said Geonosians wouldn't have their own ships, I said they wouldn't provide Geonosian Fighters and Geonosian Warriors to the war effort. Frigates/Dreadnaughts is another thing entirely, and even then you don't know that it is actually crewed by Geonosians.

As I said in my quoted post above and as Nairb alluded to, the inclusion of the Dreadnaught as being used by the Confederacy and not the Empire means Lucas has once again defied EU.

I should point out that by including the Dreadnaught and Juggernaut Lucas is not including objects that were created by the Expanded Universe. The designs for both of these vehicles existed as concept art back when the original movies were made. From those abandoned concept designs, EU created a whole background for a vehicle that could have appeared in the original trilogy. In putting these designs into the Prequels, Lucas is claiming back the designs and ignoring the EU that was created for them.

DK_Viceroy
11-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Actually EU never said anything that would contradict the COnfederacy using Dreadnoughts.

The Juggernaut is actuall an EP III concept art and was created out of one line that I beleive was cut which talked about a Clone wars "Juggernaut" which had increadible power.

Admiral Vostok
11-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Except that the EU says the Dreadnaughts were used by the Empire.

DK_Viceroy
11-14-2004, 01:57 AM
Where?

just because the Confederacy uses one type of dreadnought doesn't mean that the republic can't also use a different type.

Admiral Vostok
11-14-2004, 07:39 AM
Well if the databank article is anything to go by, having them originally in the hands of the Confederacy doesn't correlate:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/dreadnaught/eu.html

DK_Viceroy
11-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Ah Vostok You have fallen into the Designation Trap.

The Geonosian Dreadnought is obviously Confederacy Aligned.

The Katana Dreadnought is Republic/Empire Aligned.

It's like comparing a German WWII Tiger Tank to the Soviet WWII IS-2 tank because they're both callled Heavy Tanks.

Admiral Vostok
11-14-2004, 08:31 AM
No it isn't. A Dreadnaught is a type of space cruiser in the same way an X-Wing is a type of fighter or a Tiger Tank is a type of heavy tank.

I suppose you could argue both sides had Dreadnaughts, but considering how lame that databank entry makes them out to be I don't see why they would.

Sithxace
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
im sorry who ever is saying about their own theory and how it might work etc, your a retart, its a movie, theres no physics or rights and wrongs to what happens in the movie, its more of what george lucas wants and is best for the movie.

DK_Viceroy
11-23-2004, 12:55 AM
Anyway Let's Ignore the Ignominius Puzzlebox the II and ignore the establishment of th Dynasty of idiots and get back to Discussing the gtreaness that is that Trailer.

FroZticles
11-24-2004, 01:47 AM
I hope Puzzlebox comes back he made me laugh so much. Especially when he thought he was superior to everyone on the boards. Also he made Viceroy fight with him and not talk about him everyday. ;)

DK_Viceroy
11-24-2004, 06:11 AM
I doubt you'd find yourself in a majority there FroZ.

lukeiamyourdad
11-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Hey I DO hope he comes back :D

DK_Viceroy
11-24-2004, 11:49 AM
I doubt the Sinscerity of that since the first thread he;d propably make would be propably be something like Why I am Superior or (random forumite) what's your problem?

He was offensive to all now let;s drop it and I will.

lukeiamyourdad
11-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Well you're the one who kept bringing him up:dozey:

DK_Viceroy
11-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Case closed let's all be friends.

I'll bury the Lightsabre as the saying goes.