PDA

View Full Version : how do you sleep?

jebbers
11-09-2004, 05:25 PM
i was just curious on how you swampies slept...seeing as how i sleep in a ball form...knees tightly kept close to chest...

just curious as how you sleep..like on your right/left side, back, front, ball, thrasher, etc.

and please lets no make this a "What you do in bed" thread:dozey:

and sometimes i roll around and fall of the bed...

Tinny
11-09-2004, 05:27 PM
I try to sleep on my bad, my most unusual trait is that i sleep without a pillow.

Joetheeskimo
11-09-2004, 05:35 PM
I sleep with my mouth open and drool running down the side of my b...oh, what position? :xp:
On my side, but not curled up. Not that I can tell when I'm asleep.

TK-8252
11-09-2004, 05:38 PM
On my left side when watching TV, right side when going to sleep. And I drool like hell. :)

TheOutrider
11-09-2004, 05:41 PM
In a normal temperature drool like a dog, sleep with my head and knees on the ground and my back going straight up. Unless im cold or hot then I switch alot and still drool

Datheus
11-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I sleep in a spooning position.

With your mom!

Ohhh.

[obligitory :p here]

SeleneRayne
11-09-2004, 05:50 PM
I sleep on either of my sides, and sometimes in a ball, with two pillows and a soft, fluffy comforter. Oh yeah nice, an snuggly. :D

ImmolatedYoda
11-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Datheus
I sleep in a spooning position.

With your mom!

Ohhh.

[obligitory :p here]

Hahaha, I was going to post something similar to that :p. I usually sleep on my back, because I have this cream I put on my face at night, so I don't want to rub it off while I sleep. Of course that doesn't really matter if I turn in my sleep, but I'm not sure if I do.

Tyrion
11-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda Hahaha, I was going to post something similar to that :p. I usually sleep on my back, because I have this cream I put on my face at night, so I don't want to rub it off while I sleep. Of course that doesn't really matter if I turn in my sleep, but I'm not sure if I do.

I uh...bet it's cream. :¬:

Anyway, I usually fall to sleep on my side or on my back, but I usually wake up drooling face down on my pillow.

Boba Rhett
11-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Upside down and smothered in pudding.

I usually sleep on my sides.

ImmolatedYoda
11-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
I uh...bet it's cream. :¬:

Yeah, real funny Tyrion :P. If I were a teenager that didn't have any acne (does that even happen?) then I wouldn't need it :P.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-09-2004, 06:56 PM
I spoon ith my significant other most of the time... Or I sleep on my back with her laying with her head on the....*tries to judge which is is left and right* LEFT side ( strong side ) of my chest.

Before she moved in, I used to spoon with my dog Mr. Bojangles

Yeah... He always called me a wuss in public, but I know he loved it :p

:indif:

legameboy
11-09-2004, 07:06 PM
On my left or right side with one pillow under my head and my cat curled up next to my groin of knee-pits. ^_^

TheOutrider
11-09-2004, 07:12 PM
eww this thread has gotten a little gross:barf:

I thought he said no what you do in bed posts.

And stay away from my wife:evanpiel:

Leper Messiah
11-09-2004, 07:14 PM
i cant sleep on my back, i find it very uncomfortable (my girlfriend made me for a few months, she seemed to think sleepin on ur stomach is wierd.....)

theres nothing better in life than a nice double bed to yourself though :D *looks mournfully at university issue single bed*

El Sitherino
11-09-2004, 07:18 PM
depends on if I'm drunk, and if I made it to my bed before falling asleep.

but I'll just say, comfortably with my eyes closed and naked.

Anthony
11-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Usually wake up lying on my stomach, but go to sleep on my left side.

ImmolatedYoda
11-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
but I'll just say, comfortably with my eyes closed and naked.

But you just said too much :p. Man, I wish I had a significant other to "spoon" with. Oh well, I'm only a senior in high school, so that won't be happening for awhile. And how the hell did the usage of "spooning" come about? It's such odd terminology.

Leper Messiah
11-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda
But you just said too much :p. Man, I wish I had a significant other to "spoon" with. Oh well, I'm only a senior in high school, so that won't be happening for awhile. And how the hell did the usage of "spooning" come about? It's such odd terminology.

its a good description i would have thought would be the reason. my intense fatigue prevents any more detailed thought on it

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Look at a spoon. Then stack another spoon the same way over it.

They fit together. ;)

ImmolatedYoda
11-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
Look at a spoon. Then stack another spoon the same way over it.

They fit together. ;)

Well now, no wonder why everyone wants to learn English: it makes absolutely no sense! :)

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Well now, no wonder why everyone wants to learn English: it makes absolutely no sense! :)

Hey, ya gotta find something to pass the time... :D

weiderudare
11-09-2004, 09:06 PM
I usually stay up until 3am, so if Im lucky I can fall onto my bed or I just sleep in my comfy chair.
And yes, I go up at 6 every day.

Kain
11-09-2004, 10:11 PM
During the day...with my arms crossed over my chest...completely catatonic...unless someone enters my room...then the blood starts to pour...the horrible horrible delicious blood...and the walls...they stain with the mouthwatering terrifying blood...WHY OH WHYhaven't I had any blood today?!?!?!?!

Evil Dark Jedi
11-09-2004, 10:23 PM
I sleep in either side. But I always wae up with my mouth open like I am petrified.

IG-64
11-10-2004, 01:30 AM
I sleep in my normal clothes, no pjs, all sprawled out in some random position, sometimes my dog sleeps on the bed, usually near my legs.

Sivy
11-10-2004, 02:28 AM
i usually wear my superman pjs and i sleep on my right side, with the duvet all wrapped around me. snug as a bug in a rug, as they say.

IG-64
11-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Sivy
i usually wear my superman pjs and i sleep on my right side, with the duvet all wrapped around me. snug as a bug in a rug, as they say.

I would've excpected that more from obi.

Very clever sig btw.

BawBag™
11-10-2004, 03:41 AM
Usually fall asleep scratching some nether-region of my anatomy.

Pad
11-10-2004, 03:50 AM
Normally on my left side or my stomach (which isnt actually good for your back). And when the misses stays it´s almost always in spoon position.

Seeing as many people sleep in spoon position, what´s up with females and that position?

Alegis
11-10-2004, 04:13 AM
I used to sleep on my backside, now on my back. And with my arms spread out since i recently got a 140cmx220m bed :p awesomeness

Sabretooth
11-10-2004, 06:27 AM
I don't set up video cameras when I'm sleeping, thank you. :mad:

Sivy
11-10-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
I don't set up video cameras when I'm sleeping, thank you. :mad:

i don't either... i just forgot to press the stop button one time.

:D

Mex
11-10-2004, 06:43 AM
I sleep on my side, and most of the time my cat sleeps right next to my stomach for about 10 minutes until he gets tired of me moving around in my err.. "Sleep" XD

jebbers
11-10-2004, 07:39 AM
And how the hell did the usage of "spooning" come about? It's such odd terminology.

well forking sounded too obscene and knifing just didnt have the same ring as spooning did...

GothiX
11-10-2004, 07:47 AM
When you put spoon in a box, you're supposed to always put them in the same direction.

And I sleep on a table, usually one owned by my school. >.>

Agen
11-10-2004, 08:05 AM
No spoon talk without the Spoon's permission -_-

and uh, i just sleep in any random way..

LightNinja
11-10-2004, 08:06 AM
i sleep on my right side, maybe cuz i have a wall in front of me when i'm in my left one, and sometimes looking up cuz i have a poster of angelina jolie over the bed..

Pie™
11-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Kain
During the day...with my arms crossed over my chest...completely catatonic...unless someone enters my room...then the blood starts to pour...the horrible horrible delicious blood...and the walls...they stain with the mouthwatering terrifying blood...WHY OH WHYhaven't I had any blood today?!?!?!?! What the man said :)

Captain Wilson
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
badly

or anyway i can

Neverhoodian
11-10-2004, 01:32 PM
How do I sleep? Like this:

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Either on my side facing my bedroom window or on my back.

TiE23
11-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Hmmm. Left or right side, and stomach, and wake up usually thrashed.

Im a little restless :D

TiE

jon_hill987
11-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Badly, nuf sed!

GothiX
11-13-2004, 03:59 AM
Guh.. I don't see the whole deal with sleeping. I barely sleep, if at all.. Why use 12 hours if you have 24? :/

Troopr-Undr-Fir
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Pad
Normally on my left side or my stomach (which isnt actually good for your back). And when the misses stays it´s almost always in spoon position.

Seeing as many people sleep in spoon position, what´s up with females and that position?

I dun know...

I like it, though sometimes I get yelled at in the morning for either drooling on her neck ( :naughty: ), or talking in her ear when I sleep...

Yeah, I talk in my sleep. Mostly swear words though :xp: