View Full Version : Force Influence? Where or how do I Research?

Senator Smorl
11-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi, I usually play Battlegrounds with my friend online. I use the Rebel Alliance and he uses the Empire. At Tech Level four with all things at the Jedi Academy researched, my Jedi Masters can't convert the Sith from the Empire.
Everytime I try I get a message saying "You must research Force Influence before you can turn (whatever I'm trying to turn)." But he can turn my Jedi Masters no problem. So where do I have to go to research Influence b/c it's not at the Jedi Academy.

11-11-2004, 12:08 PM
IIRC, Force Influence isn't a power that is available to the Rebel Alliance, which is why you would not be able to turn Jedi/Sith.


Senator Smorl
11-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll give up the dream.:(

04-23-2005, 02:39 PM
that guys clearly not played this.force infleunce is what jedi/sith masters can use to turn enemys to your side.but you must research all the jedi powers before you can turn jedi/sith.simple.
just go to the jedi/sith temple and wait for a few mintues to get to tech lvl 4 and you can research all of them