PDA

View Full Version : Fortitude

QueenVictoria
11-11-2004, 05:37 PM
I have now read the entire manual that comes with the game and played up to the Star Map hunt on, yet never does it explain Fortitude. Now for most games fortitude and strength are the same, yet this game mentions them both seperately. So what is fortitude exactly? Please help!

Cyborgninja
11-11-2004, 10:31 PM
don't quote me on this but it has something to do with fp or is that charmisa

SentinelRivers
11-11-2004, 11:51 PM
I think Wisdom effects how much Force Power you have and how fast it regenerates. Charisma might be how many Force Points you use while using a Force Power.

As far as I can remember I THINK Fortitude effects your saving throws, more Fortitude the higher the saving throw.

stingerhs
11-12-2004, 06:16 AM
actually, fortitude effects a fortitude saving throw. there are three types of saving throws: fortitude, will, and umm, something else. :rolleyes:

if you read the descriptions of the mines, grenades, and force powers, they'll tell you what kind of saving throw needs to be made whenever one is activated/cast. hope that helps. :D

Cyborgninja
11-16-2004, 06:59 PM
^^^^^^^

He is abousltly correct it is on one of the loading screens

Grishnakh
11-20-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by SentinelRivers
I think Wisdom effects how much Force Power you have and how fast it regenerates. Charisma might be how many Force Points you use while using a Force Power.

Actually, both charisma and wisdom affects your amount of force points. For every charisma and wisdom modifier you gain an additional force point for each level as a jedi. Both attributes also affect how hard your force powers is to save against.