PDA

View Full Version : This thread is dedicated.......

jokemaster
11-13-2004, 03:36 PM
This thread is dedicated to THE most underrated FPS EVER!

That's right: Command and Conquer: RENEGADE

I don't know how this game could've failed, I mean it had EVERYTHING! Great MP, good SP, I mean, I still remember staring in awe at the inner workings of a Power Plant, the first time I destroyed a factory by planting a Ion Beam Beacon...

Samuel Dravis
11-13-2004, 04:06 PM
I heard it was pretty bad. The only C&C game I have is Red Alert.

jokemaster
11-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis
I heard it was pretty bad. The only C&C game I have is Red Alert.

I thought it was actuallypretty good. Where did you hear it was bad?

TheOutrider
11-13-2004, 04:10 PM
I have Command and Conquer for Nintendo 64

*Digs in huge box of N64 games*

Samuel Dravis
11-13-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't even remember anymore. Somewhere. :p I might give it a look though, if you say it's worth it.

IG-64
11-13-2004, 04:14 PM
that game sucked XP

The SP was.. mediocre.. but the MP was dumb. Everyone would g around with aimbots and snipe you :indif:

jokemaster
11-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
that game sucked XP

The SP was.. mediocre.. but the MP was dumb. Everyone would g around with aimbots and snipe you :indif:
SP was decent, but I loved MP 'cause I mostly played LAN and with people I know,so no one used cheats :p

If you can find a good MP game, it's actually pretty fun, especially in the levels where you can use copters.

Treacherous Mercenary
11-13-2004, 05:50 PM
I have all C&C games except Generals. Tells you how much of a fan I was of C&C. ;)

Joetheeskimo
11-13-2004, 05:56 PM
I own Red Alert and Tiberian Sun. I've owned TS for years and I still haven't beat the stupid campaign. :p

But it's damn fun. Anyone else own Tiberian Sun? Onr thing I like is that they make real movies for teh cutscenes, not some crappy "ingame cinematic" like JK2 and JA.

Agen
11-13-2004, 06:33 PM
they make real movies for teh cutscenes, not some crappy "ingame cinematic" like JK2 and JA.
Yes, the true measure of how good a game is. :rolleyes:
I played renegade, i thought it was merely average and nothing special. never tried mp :p

jon_hill987
11-14-2004, 02:51 AM
Never played it but PCG gave it a very bad reveiw, and from the screenshots of problems I cant blame them, there were ocations where you couldn't shoot the person in front of you because they had cliped through your gun. thats bad.

IG-64
11-14-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
I own Red Alert and Tiberian Sun. I've owned TS for years and I still haven't beat the stupid campaign. :p

But it's damn fun. Anyone else own Tiberian Sun? Onr thing I like is that they make real movies for teh cutscenes, not some crappy "ingame cinematic" like JK2 and JA.

Cheezeh :emodanc:

Some of the movies were good though.

My brother (his online name is Tiberius) has played all C&C games. Most of them he still has.

The best ending for a game was RA1 :D

jokemaster
11-14-2004, 08:19 AM
The strange thing is that the only problem I had was occassionally falling through the floor.

well have I made a complete fool of myself, again.

Leper Messiah
11-14-2004, 10:47 AM
that was a HORRIBLE game!

still such games exist to remind me of the excellence of Halo