PDA

View Full Version : *pokes head in*


Jo
11-14-2004, 02:05 PM
wassup swampies. Some of you don't know me, i don't care. and the oldies may not cause my name used to be MasterJo. So, my old buddies, whats up. i have had this still bookmarked for over 2 years and havent been here since i started playing SWG in July

TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Was sup, I would say welcome to the Swamp but ur pretty much a Swampie yourself:)

Im JediMasterDude by the way:)

Pie™
11-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Welcome back, I know you from EB :)

StormHammer
11-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome back.

We all knew you'd come back eventually. :p

Jo
11-14-2004, 02:10 PM
yeah, im startin to consider just canceling Galaxies, maybe go to another game or somethin *shrug*

and JediMasterDude, thanks for the welcome, but no need to tell me your name..its right on the side :P

P.S. LONG LIVE THE OLD SWAMPIES

Pad
11-14-2004, 02:10 PM
* slaps you *

That´s for leaving us silly. I suggest you homepage that bookmark ;)

Welcome back.

Pie™
11-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Jo
yeah, im startin to consider just canceling Galaxies, maybe go to another game or somethin *shrug*

and JediMasterDude, thanks for the welcome, but no need to tell me your name..its right on the side :P I hear World Of Warcraft is going to be worth the money

Jo
11-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Pad
* slaps you *

That´s for leaving us silly. I suggest you homepage that bookmark ;)

Welcome back.

nope..EB is my homepage..

ET Warrior
11-14-2004, 02:22 PM
I certainly wouldn't have recognized you had you not informed me it used to be MasterJo. How's you been?

Acrylic
11-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Welcome back homez.

Stay.

Good dog.

IG-64
11-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Jo
wassup swampies. Some of you don't know me, i don't care.

Aww, thats not a very good attitude to have. :P

Always nice to meet a person from the elden times of LF.

Anyways, hi, I don't think i've ever heard of you but i've been here for over a year now, and I call the swamp my home.


[EDIT] Actually, your sig strikes back a memory, I may have heard of you once before...

Boba Rhett
11-14-2004, 02:27 PM
I still want pictures of you in your boxers.

Jo
11-14-2004, 02:40 PM
i know rhett..ill work on that..right now i need to think of a sig and av combo..but i dont know

Samuel Dravis
11-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Hey, welcome back. I remember you. :)

TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I still want pictures of you in your boxers. Heres (http://www.geocities.com/sandcat2000/g.jpg) a link of JO in his boxers.

Jo you can use this as an avatar;)

Jo
11-14-2004, 03:25 PM
wrong Jo, and never compare me to coffee of any type..

that is all


:bdroid1: :bdroid2:

TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Jo
wrong Jo, and never compare me to coffee of any type..

that is all


:bdroid1: :bdroid2: Dude, it was a joke;)
You weren't even the lightest bit amused

RoxStar
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
I only remember you from your signature.:p

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
Welcome back, I know you from EB :)

Yup, me too.

TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
Welcome back, I know you from EB :) ummm whats EB:confused:

Pie™
11-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JediMasterDude
ummm whats EB:confused: Wacky's happy place, only the people who appear his dreams are invited

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JediMasterDude
Dude, it was a joke;)
You weren't even the lightest bit amused

Uh, yeah, you need to lighten up a bit Jo...:eyeraise:


JediMaster, EB stands for EchoBase (www.echonetwork.net/vb).

IG-64
11-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Uh, yeah, you need to lighten up a bit Jo...:eyeraise:


JediMaster, EB stands for EchoBase (http://www.echobase.net).

EDIT: Dammit, what's the URL?! Haven't been there forever.


www.echonetwork.net/vb ;)


"I lost a good friend over AIM :crybaby: "

Ya know, JMD, if you still wanna be friends that fine with me, remember, you wanted to not talk to me, I just let you.


Btw, if you're gonna reply to this, send a PM.

Pie™
11-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
www.echonetwork.net/vb ;)


"I lost a good friend over AIM :crybaby: "

Ya know, JMD, if you still wanna be friends that fine with me, remember, you wanted to not talk to me, I just let you. I think that used to be "I lost my parents in a car crash :crybaby:"

:rolleyes:

IG-64
11-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
I think that used to be "I lost my parents in a car crash :crybaby:"

:rolleyes:

No I believe that's *Yoinked*

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
I think that used to be "I lost my parents in a car crash :crybaby:"

:rolleyes:

Don't be harsh man. That's a good reason to be upset. :mad:

Pie™
11-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
No I believe that's *Yoinked* Ah, in that case, JMD should remove that, since it's sort of respectless ;)

BawBag™
11-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Jo
wassup swampies. Some of you don't know me, i don't care. and the oldies may not cause my name used to be MasterJo. So, my old buddies, whats up. i have had this still bookmarked for over 2 years and havent been here since i started playing SWG in July

1) *Kicks you in bawbag*

2) Get back to teh GF!

TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
Ah, in that case, JMD should remove that, since it's sort of respectless ;) JMD's me right, it has my initials, just to make sure, thats me right?

Pie™
11-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by JediMasterDude
JMD's me right, it hsa my initials, just to make sure, thats me right? yup, sure is, and i see you removed it =)

wassup
11-14-2004, 07:20 PM
You had a Legolas signature, right? Well, if you didn't, I guess I must be getting old or something.

*check for white hairs

Nevertheless, welcome back to the Swamp.

Jo
11-14-2004, 07:28 PM
yep, i had a legolas sig :D

and i didnt mean for my post to be taken as "you serious tight @$$" it was a joke as well. bad part to the internet is you cant put your tone over it. could catch the hint of sarcasm in half my comments that way.

and bawbag, i dont have linkage anymore :(

Sivy
11-15-2004, 01:53 AM
welcome back jo :wavey:

Darth Rythe
11-15-2004, 03:54 AM
Hello you....:xp:

Leper Messiah
11-15-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Jo
wassup swampies. Some of you don't know me, i don't care.

i dont know you and i dont care either :D

*makes note to self* never..........will........either

CapNColostomy
11-15-2004, 04:28 AM
*Looks at thread title. Laughs for a couple minutes under breath.*

Yeah, I don't know you. That makes at least two of us who don't care.

Doomie
11-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Whoah, the cap'n strikes again!

Well, even though you don't care, I'm just gonna be nice and say hello.

Hello.

Jo
11-15-2004, 12:02 PM
didnt mean to offend..it wasnt meant as seriousness. once again, back to that tone over the internet again.

Leper Messiah
11-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Doomie
Whoah, the cap'n strikes again!

Well, even though you don't care, I'm just gonna be nice and say hello.

Hello.

i struck first damnit :p

Dath Maximus
11-15-2004, 07:42 PM
techincally EB is pad's

wacky just does alot of work there


but in all seriousness, Jed and I are the true rules of EB


but yeah, welcome back jo

Evil Dark Jedi
11-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Hello.


I may not know you but hello.