PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day STTCT!


IG-64
11-16-2004, 06:46 AM
Have a good one shan, I actually remember your b-day from last year because it was right after mine. :)

Sivy
11-16-2004, 06:48 AM
happy birthday :cheers:

make sure that hubby of yours takes you somewhere nice :)

Pie™
11-16-2004, 07:07 AM
Happy birthday :)

BawBag™
11-16-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Pie™
Happy birthday :)
:cheers:

Prime
11-16-2004, 09:31 AM
Happy Birthday!

*Yoinked*
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Happy Birth Day!!
:cheers: :gift:

Pad
11-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
Have a good one shan, I actually remember your b-day from last year because it was right after mine. :)
So what are you? The birthday king?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STTCT! Have a good ons shan!

All going well I may hope? ;)

jon_hill987
11-16-2004, 09:46 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

have a good one!!!!!!!!

toooo many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!

Jo
11-16-2004, 10:59 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

have a good one

Mike Windu
11-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Happy birthday STTCT!


Have a good'un, wherever you are :¬:

SeleneRayne
11-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday STTCT. Hope it's a great one. :)

BongoBob
11-16-2004, 03:20 PM
:cheers:

Wherever you are is right.

Evil Dark Jedi
11-16-2004, 10:23 PM
Have a good one STTCT.

Darth Groovy
11-16-2004, 10:28 PM
Happy Birthday Shanny, I miss ya! :bday2:

Astrotoy7
11-17-2004, 12:25 AM
happy bday madame :D

mtfbwya

Darth Rythe
11-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Have a good one:D

We will get everybody in Aus to hold up candles for the rest of the night/day and sing "The sound of Silence":xp:

Samuel Dravis
11-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Happy birthday! :)

Alegis
11-17-2004, 05:16 AM
Hope you read this, happy bday!

Sam Fisher
11-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday woman :)

STTCT
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Thanks for remembering everyone! I had a good birthday. I celebrated at my new house and got a Alpine R Subwoofer. Pretty cool - sounds great in my car. My last sub bit the dust :( but it was a cheepy. I also tried a new pizza place Red Brick Pizza. Very gross - I do not recomend it. Only 5 more years until 30. I'm halfway through my 20's :( sob sob :cool:

Darth Groovy
11-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by STTCT
Thanks for remembering everyone! I had a good birthday. I celebrated at my new house and got a Alpine R Subwoofer. Pretty cool - sounds great in my car. My last sub bit the dust :( but it was a cheepy. I also tried a new pizza place Red Brick Pizza. Very gross - I do not recomend it. Only 5 more years until 30. I'm halfway through my 20's :( sob sob :cool:

It is all downhill from this point, sorry to say. :(

IG-64
11-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
It is all downhill from this point, sorry to say. :(

Oh hush, you people say that on every milestone.

Darth Groovy
11-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Oh hush, you people say that on every milestone.

"YOU POEPLE"?!?!?!

*assembles a geriatric lynch mob and burns IG-64 to a smoldering cinder*:mad:

IG-64
11-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
"YOU POEPLE"?!?!?!

*assembles a geriatric lynch mob and burns IG-64 to a smoldering cinder*:mad:

Yeah, you old people :xp:












I keeeed, I keeeeed



Always kinda wanted to say that :p

GUNNER
11-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Happy Birthday you young wipper snapper. I remember 25 like it was only 13 years ago. :rolleyes:

so you guys bought a new house? So did we...:cool:

Evil Dark Jedi
11-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Oh hush, you people say that on every milestone.


Oooooo you offended Groovy methinks....

Sabretooth
11-18-2004, 12:27 AM
Happy Birthday! Linda Goodman says that people should follow STTCT's advice as it can be highly important and beware! for she can extract quick and powerful revenge!!!

acdcfanbill
11-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Happy annual observance of your escape from the womb :D

jebbers
11-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday...

i remember from the name thread that some one said you are enuff to
STop This Crowds Traffic :xp:

Crow_Nest
11-20-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Have a good one shan, I actually remember your b-day from last year because it was right after mine. :)

Yeah and i was the one who started the thread on your birthday and STTCT's birthday last year! :D

Anywho, happy b-day.