PDA

View Full Version : How will you answer Atton?

90SK
11-16-2004, 12:45 PM
In the begining of TSL you answer Atton Rand's questions about what happened in KotOR 1. What playthrough will you use as your answer?

Darth333
11-16-2004, 04:44 PM
The first time I'll play through is probably going to be as a DS female but I'll certainly try other options too ;) (I'll have 3 months to play the game on xbox with limited possibilities before getting the PC version and start modding it :D )

stingerhs
11-16-2004, 06:12 PM
^^^^
well, one thing its going to do quite well is to help you identify what kind of mods would be really cool to have in the game well before the pc version comes out. :D

anyway, i'll do it ds male first since i'm male and i prefer darkside. the rest will depend on how the game develops from that point. :)

Cyborgninja
11-16-2004, 06:42 PM
the first time I played threw it i was at my cuzs and didn't get to play all the way threew on ds male so when I got it I did ls male first

FiEND_138
11-16-2004, 06:46 PM
LS Male

RedHawke
11-16-2004, 09:35 PM
I'll be answering in the order I played through KOTOR the first 4 times, beyond that I'll lie and try to confuse the game. :D
----------------------------------------------------
KOTOR Revan..../....TSL Character Arrangement
1. DS Female.....(DS Female, Counselar / Sith Lord)
2. LS Female.....(LS Female, Sentinel / Jedi Watchman)
3. DS Male........(LS Male, Counselar / Jedi Master)
4. LS Male........(DS Male, Sentinel / Sith Marauder)

Darkside_tanro
11-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Darkside Male. Darkside is just cooler.

Darth333
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I'll be answering in the order I played through KOTOR the first 4 times, beyond that I'll lie and try to confuse the game. :D

This is exaclty what I will do :D

Venom750
11-17-2004, 11:08 AM
LS male and jedi watchman or weapons master:saberb: :saberg: :syoda:

Emperor Devon
11-17-2004, 11:53 AM

you won't be a DS jedi gaurdian/sith marauder (or lord)?
What's so good about Consulars or Sentinels? Gaurdians get force jump.

Anyway, I'll be a DS Gaurdian/Sith Maurader or Lord (I can't decide) :confused:

Darth333
11-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
What's so good about Consulars or Sentinels?
The Force! :lightning

Emperor Devon
11-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
The Force! :lightning

The force? Lightsabers do more damage. And Gaurdians get just as many force powers as Sentinals.

Tehol
11-17-2004, 02:06 PM
LS Male - for Bastila's possible return.

Aleggy
11-17-2004, 02:12 PM
even though i have played kotor many times i usually end up as ls male so that will be my first answer i will then try ds male as i am sure i will play tsl just as much as i have played kotor but i dread the day when i suddenly have to choose which one to play as i love them both

Darth333
11-17-2004, 04:10 PM
The force? Lightsabers do more damage. And Gaurdians get just as many force powers as Sentinals.
But lightning is fun :D ! You can fry ennemies and force choke them as much as you want if you are Consular (more force points).

I find you lack of faith disturbing! :p

RedHawke
11-17-2004, 10:33 PM
^^^^
Agreed Darth333! Consulars pwn! :lightning
This is exaclty what I will do :D
So we are on the same wavelength... it must be the power of the darkside! :D
Uh... actually Sentinels get more powers than the Guardian does. :eyeraise:

The Consular gets the most powers and least feats, the Sentinel is the middle ground between the two medium powers and feats, and the Guardian gets the least powers and most feats.

And Lightsabers or any other game weapons are not the be-all-end-all, some things you can't solve by using a Lightsaber.

Spamming Force Wave and Force Storm will pwn most all opponents. :D
you won't be a DS jedi gaurdian/sith marauder (or lord)?
What's so good about Consulars or Sentinels? Gaurdians get force jump.

Anyway, I'll be a DS Gaurdian/Sith Maurader or Lord (I can't decide) :confused:
I never liked the Jedi Guardian class, and Force Jump has limited uses, unlike the more useful Force Masteries the Consulars and or the Immunities the Sentinels get.

Sentinels are the best of both worlds, and Consulars get tons of force points. So that is why Guardian would be the last class I would choose to play (playthrough 5 and 6).

Emperor Devon, and anyone else interested, you might want to look at the way the SW D20 system works when you are going to choose your class combinations. Some combinations could actually hurt your PC's advancement.

Here is a general guideline of the best Starting Class/Prestiege Class combinations;
--------------------------------------------------
Jedi Guardians will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Weapon Master or Sith Marauder.

Jedi Sentinels will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Watchman and Sith Assassin.

Jedi Consulars will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

That is why I chose the combinations I did (above). They should have a really good symmetry with each other.

Like Jedi Guardian / Sith Lord you posted above, you could do it, but the Jedi Guardian is a master of the lightsaber and the Sith Lord is a master of manipulation, not very symmetrical. The better class for your Jedi Guardian would be one who uses weapons like the Jedi Weapon Master or Sith Marauder IMHO.

FiEND_138
11-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I never liked the Jedi Guardian class,
Me either, I've played that class one time & thats it.
Consulars pwn!
Indeed. Will be the 1st class I play in TSL (Jedi Master!!!!!), & the 2nd game as well (Sith Lord!!!!). Guardian will be my last playthrough; in order of classes & combinations.

*Curses XBox* :fist:

RedHawke
11-17-2004, 10:48 PM
^^^^
The main reason I am bound and determined to do a DS run first is to see if OE disposed of the Sith acting like lunch credit stealing punks... ;)
Originally posted by FiEND_138
*Curses XBox* :fist:
Thanks for reminding me FiEND! :D

*Curses the XBox* :fist:

UrchSr
11-18-2004, 05:26 AM
The Jedi classes into the higher prestige classes transition will not be as smooth as it was in KotOR I. Pick a progess tree and stick with it. The cons will out weigh the pros. Sadly, I was a big fan of crossover chars in Part I.

Fiend and 'Hawke once again make me sad. I then realize that I have less than 20 days to the X-Box release. I am happy again.

stingerhs
11-18-2004, 08:54 AM
^^^^
bah!! what are you going to do whenever xbox2 is released??? shell out another $200+ to only have the ability to play games??? you have to understand what keeps me in the pc crowd: the ability to type up papers for class, then reward myself with a good hour or six playing games. try that with your precious xbox (or ps2 for that matter ;)).

don't forget that after the first month, the pc crowd will already begin to enjoy better graphics and sound quality than you can on your xbox2. same thing happened when the the geforce 3 video card was released (since the xbox uses the equivalent of the geforce 2).

don't get me wrong, some of the best games have come out for consoles only, but thats still not enough to wrench the keyboard and mouse from my cold, dead fingers. :D

on that note: *curses the xbox* :fist:

on topic, i must do darkside first. it calls to me..... :dev7:

PoM
11-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Gotta...be...darkside...female...First....play...t rough!

The darkside pwnz a*s!! :maul5:

At last we shall have our revenge...

X :lightning

DarthBrownBread
11-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Darkside male, then Lightside male probably

pwnage

RedHawke
11-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
The Jedi classes into the higher prestige classes transition will not be as smooth as it was in KotOR I. Pick a progess tree and stick with it. The cons will out weigh the pros. Sadly, I was a big fan of crossover chars in Part I.
I think you are taking the whole TSL Prestiege Class thing wrong here UrchSr... let me try to explain the difference;

Prestiege Characters are not what we were doing in the first KOTOR, Prestiege Classes aren't meant to "crossover", they are meant to enhance your original chosen class to make a more powerful and "Prestiegous" character. So certain symmetries should be followed... and the game will most likely push us, or out-right limit us, in our Prestiege class choice depending on our initial chosen Class (Guardian, Conselar, or Sentinel). This is a good thing, making KOTOR:TSL less like KOTOR, and it also encourages replayability... and that is always a good thing with an RPG, and a sequel. :D

I hope that helps! :D

Sam Fisher
11-19-2004, 05:07 AM
Hmm.. I really dunno... Probably LS male or something..

Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Ilove the guardain classes so that will be the first on I play threw as.

(Parises All Holy xbox)

Darth333
11-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Not many people voting for female PC... DS female had the best lines in Kotor 1 in my opinion.

I hope you at least tried it in Kotor 1, you Carth haters :D

You could call him "Lobotomized Gamorrean", "Hairless Wookie" and he would reply to you: "Very cute. If you got any cuter, you'd pass for a Gamorrean's sister."

And this one is just invaluable: after being particularily heartless with Carth, he told me " I could probably get the same kind of attention from a blaster rifle." and then I replied " Oh, I think there's things I can do that a blaster can't" :p (already posted something similar somewhere but this dialogue is just too good).

...and then there's the final on the Star Forge... (too bad I am not a Carth hater :crybaby: ).

Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Does it end different for a female

Emperor Devon
11-19-2004, 06:40 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!? I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more... :saberr: :saberb: :saberg: :slsaber: :dsaber:

I thought the sith lord was more like a sentinel than a consular... I've changed my mind. I'll be a DS male Gaurdian/ Sith Marauder.

RedHawke
11-19-2004, 07:12 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!?
Because we like them better... :D
Not everone is going to like what you do, that is what makes us individuals after all. :D
I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more...
"The pitiful Lightsaber is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!" :D

Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 07:15 PM
But lightning is fun :D ! You can fry ennemies and force choke them as much as you want if you are Consular (more force points).

I find you lack of faith disturbing! :p

plus what is funnier just cutting someone down with your saber or making them choke themselves to death

Toa Tahu
11-20-2004, 02:08 AM
I think I'll go for LS Male,because that's the only character I've played for KotOR.

I would prefer a Guardian,if you'd ask me.Guardians can cause sooooooooooo much damage whenever you spam Force Wave and use the power of the Lightsaber.Just ask Darth Malak.

Nichpo
11-20-2004, 06:58 AM
Hi. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but I was around near the launch of KotOR1 last year...

Anyway I'm gonna answer LS male for the first time through, and go Jedi Guardian --> Jedi Weapons Master

:monkey4: :shadow

StoneDragon
11-20-2004, 07:44 AM
LS male then LS female.

Aleggy
11-20-2004, 03:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!? I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more... :saberr: :saberb: :saberg: :slsaber: :dsaber:

I thought the sith lord was more like a sentinel than a consular... I've changed my mind. I'll be a DS male Gaurdian/ Sith Marauder.

each to their own

and each one of us jedi/sith has a different point of view :D

starmark2k
11-21-2004, 07:05 AM
I'm proberly going to say he was a light male as thats what it was the first time i played KOTOR.

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Because we like them better... :D
Not everone is going to like what you do, that is what makes us individuals after all. :D

"The pitiful Lightsaber is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!" :D

The lightsaber does more damage than force powers. And you can still get force powers as a Gaurdian, just not as many. But most of the force powers you don't need anyway.

I hope you at least tried it in Kotor 1, you Carth haters
You could call him "Lobotomized Gamorrean", "Hairless Wookie" and he would reply to you: "Very cute. If you got any cuter, you'd pass for a Gamorrean's sister."

I'm a carth hater, but I did look at the dialogue file to see the lines with Carth... they were hilarious! :p

...and then there's the final on the Star Forge... (too bad I am not a Carth hater .

:barf: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cyborgninja
11-21-2004, 11:58 AM
The lightsaber does more damage than force powers. And you can still get force powers as a Gaurdian, just not as many. But most of the force powers you don't need anyway.

I'm a carth hater, but I did look at the dialogue file to see the lines with Carth... they were hilarious! :p

:barf: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what happens???

TheOutrider
11-21-2004, 12:46 PM
LS Male

Cthik Xegony
11-21-2004, 04:02 PM
the first time i played through KOTOR i was such a sissy I couldnt bear being mean to people..

so I was a jedi female :/

and of course, I have to do it in the same order now :cool:

90SK
11-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Cthik Xegony
the first time i played through KOTOR i was such a sissy I couldnt bear being mean to people..

I was like that, though I made it up by inflicting richeous fury on all evil-doers.;)

Cthik Xegony
11-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
I was like that, though I made it up by inflicting richeous fury on all evil-doers.;)

I spoke to a couple of people who played through the first one as a male, and they said it was pretty obvious that you were Revan.

but when i played through, it was just WHAM!

cause you always assume its a he..

just saying, playing a female the first time is just so much better :P

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 05:52 PM

I started out kind of mean on the DS, when I got the PC version (which had cheats) I was still DS, but less cruel... NOW I"M EVILER THAN EVER! I CHOKE LITTLE CHILDREN IN THE STREETS, KILL, THREATEN, AND TRICK DECENT HONEST PEOPLE! MUHAHAHAHA!!.... :vamp1: :dev6: :dev7: :dev11: :dev10:

Oops, I got carried away again... :p

RedHawke
11-21-2004, 07:58 PM
^^^^
Actually Emperor Devon, IMHO the best way to play the Dark Side is in such a way so as no one knows that you are Darkside until it is too late for them. :D

When you finally reveal yourself for who you are, those closest to you are already corrupted by you enough to still loyally and blindly follow you, that to me is the Dark Side! Again this is all IMHO.

:lightning

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 08:31 PM
^^^^
Actually Emperor Devon, IMHO the best way to play the Dark Side is in such a way so as no one knows that you are Darkside until it is too late for them. :D

When you finally reveal yourself for who you are, those closest to you are already corrupted by you enough to still loyally and blindly follow you, that to me is the Dark Side! Again this is all IMHO.

To me, the dark side is slaughtering the innocent, destroying the jedi and the republic, becoming dark lord of the sith, and ruling with an iron fist across the whole galaxy... Oh yeah, and turning other people to the dark side. Can't forget that one. :D

Darth333
11-22-2004, 08:16 AM
^^^^

Once again we agree RedHawke :D You are truly a Sith in spirit! :dev14: This is exactly how I like to play: seduction is far more efficient than rudeness to turn someone to the darkside and achieve your evil goals. Muahahahaha! :emperor:

Tdcquicksilver5
11-22-2004, 12:08 PM
I will be a DS Male sith lord. On the subject of consular vs. gaurdian I played gaurdian first time through, and i must say it wasnt much fun. there were times when i just wanted to effortlessly kill someone but....it never happened. When i played as a consular i had a great time! I would use wirlwind and then just walk away while they were spinning in the air, and what could be more fun than effortlessly choking the sith punks on korriban to death!

Emperor Devon
11-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Once again we agree RedHawke :D You are truly a Sith in spirit! :dev14: This is exactly how I like to play: seduction is far more efficient than rudeness to turn someone to the darkside and achieve your evil goals. Muahahahaha! :emperor:

No, bombing a whole planet is far more evil. Force choking little children is not as evil, but it's very fun. :D

Darth333
11-22-2004, 04:18 PM
No, bombing a whole planet is far more evil.
Not exactly what I meant...I was more talking about finding a team to that will join you in and help you accomplish you evil plans! You can't bomb a planet alone!

Emperor Devon
11-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Not exactly what I meant...I was more talking about finding a team to that will join you in and help you accomplish you evil plans! You can't bomb a planet alone!

True, but sith never trust their allies... they're always turning on each other. :atat: :eek:

It's still funner to choke little children, though. :D

Cyborgninja
11-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5
I will be a DS Male sith lord. On the subject of consular vs. gaurdian I played gaurdian first time through, and i must say it wasnt much fun. there were times when i just wanted to effortlessly kill someone but....it never happened. When i played as a consular i had a great time! I would use wirlwind and then just walk away while they were spinning in the air, and what could be more fun than effortlessly choking the sith punks on korriban to death!

Now that I am am playing there as a consular i have to agree it is more fun the then gaurdian

RedHawke
11-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Exactly! I do have some PnP RPG expirience in this department. ;)

Besides if you rule as a credit stealing punk with an iron fist you would be out of power very, very quickly.
No, bombing a whole planet is far more evil. Force choking little children is not as evil, but it's very fun. :D
While destroying an entire solar system or planet is sometimes necissary, it is not something you would want to do as a common everyday act.

Choking little children does nothing, and nets you more possible enemies to boot, you would be wise to take notes. :D
Exactly! And you don't want to just depend on just your Faceless Minions to protect you either, you need a group of skilled beings that see things the way you do.

Also where is it written that evil cannot have freinds, and always must have an ugly face. (Darth Sideous not withstanding) :D
True, but sith never trust their allies... they're always turning on each other.
This only happens when the Sith have that KOTOR credit stealing punk thing going on.

FiEND_138
11-23-2004, 01:36 AM
IMHO the best way to play the Dark Side is in such a way so as no one knows that you are Darkside until it is too late for them.
Agreed. The subtle - over confident - manipulative route was what I was hoping for with K1 & praying will happen with TSL, especially with the influence on you're party. It doesn't even have to be completely subtle, anything but 'give me those credits!!!' & I'll be good to go.
True, but sith never trust their allies... they're always turning on each other.
The penalties of the quest for ultimate power....

:holosid:

Aleggy
11-23-2004, 07:34 AM
ok lets compare to the great and powerfull emperor palpatine

for many years the fact that he was a sith was a secret he set up many friends and gained a tactical advantage over the jedi when he eventually did come out as a sith but by then he'd currupted so many individuals that the jedi were unprepared for the sith takeover

the destruction was done by one of his underlings showing off his power to a helpless captive to gain information

and was more of a bullying tactic to gain the information they wanted

so all in all this kinda prooves RedHawke as being the true sith lord and Emperor Devan as a mere apprentice

Emperor Devon
11-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Aleggy

so all in all this kinda prooves RedHawke as being the true sith lord and Emperor Devan as a mere apprentice

I beg your pardon, INITATE! you didn't even get your facts right! Darth Sidious (Palpatine) used queen Amidala's plea for assistance to become chancellor, so when he instructed Dooku to form a confederacy he could accept the emergency powers form the republic, so IF the Confederacy won Dooku could simply hand the control over to Sidious, and if the republic won he could refuse to give away his emergency powers.

Although a true sith should be good at sublety and all out "I don't like you. Time to die!", but I like the second option more.

RedHawke
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
You also forgot Darth333 there Aleggy! :D

I don't follow Bane's rule of two, I believe a Dark Sith council would be awesome, kind of like the Goa'Uld System Lords are in Stargate SG-1. ;)
Darth Sidious (Palpatine) used queen Amidala's plea for assistance to become chancellor, so when he instructed Dooku to form a confederacy he could accept the emergency powers form the republic, so IF the Confederacy won Dooku could simply hand the control over to Sidious, and if the republic won he could refuse to give away his emergency powers.
Not all true Devon, Palapatine/Sideous allready foresaw the events that transpired, nothing was a surprise to him, and he only needed to ensure the events would occur as he has forseen, Amidala, Gunray, Qui-Gon, the Jedi Council, and all the others were just pawns in his grand scheme, that is why he turned on the Trade Federation, so they would become a major player in the Sepratist movement years later. There would be no winning for the Sepratists, and no need to relenquish his authority, as you put it, because he had all ready foresaw, and planned the events that would occur.

Remember that Palapatine/Sideous' abilities at Foresight were extraordinary, and while it was his greatest strength, his confidence in it also would be his undoing.
Although a true sith should be good at sublety and all out "I don't like you. Time to die!", but I like the second option more.
And that liking of the second more thuggish Sith option is why Aleggy referred to you as an apprentice, I'm sure no insult was intended on Aleggy's part.

A Schemer and Manipulator (Good or Evil) type will rule for a far... far longer time than a Thug and Bully (Again Good or Evil) type ever will rule.

Cyborgninja
11-23-2004, 08:25 PM
are zarbarrk true sith or are they just followers of the order of the sith???

RedHawke
11-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Cyborgninja
are zarbarrk true sith or are they just followers of the order of the sith???
Do you mean Zabrak?

If so the Zabrak are an SW near-human species (Darth Maul was a Zabrak).

The True Sith were an ancient race that died off long before the times of KOTOR, the Dark Sith of Star Wars are not a race but followers of an ideal of a way of the Force.

I hope this clairifies! :D

Emperor Devon
11-23-2004, 09:06 PM

Not all true Devon, Palapatine/Sideous allready foresaw the events that transpired, nothing was a surprise to him, and he only needed to ensure the events would occur as he has forseen, Amidala, Gunray, Qui-Gon, the Jedi Council, and all the others were just pawns in his grand scheme, that is why he turned on the Trade Federation, so they would become a major player in the Sepratist movement years later. There would be no winning for the Sepratists, and no need to relenquish his authority, as you put it, because he had all ready foresaw, and planned the events that would occur.

A Schemer and Manipulator (Good or Evil) type will rule for a far... far longer time than a Thug and Bully (Again Good or Evil) type ever will rule.

I know, I was just giving the basic information.

however, a sith who is a manipulator and a bully will rule even longer...

RedHawke
11-24-2004, 01:38 AM
however, a sith who is a manipulator and a bully will rule even longer...
No such thing...

Manipulators are never Bullies, and Bullies are never Manipulators. Manipulators seek long term satisfaction/goals and use sublety... Bullies seek short term satisfaction/goals and are far from subtle...

History has shown that a ruler who has any tendancies toward being a bully, never lasts long. :D

Darth Straker
11-24-2004, 11:01 AM
No such thing...

Manipulators are never Bullies, and Bullies are never Manipulators. Manipulators seek long term satisfaction/goals and use sublety... Bullies seek short term satisfaction/goals and are far from subtle...

History has shown that a ruler who has any tendancies toward being a bully, never lasts long. :D

Couldn't agree with you more!!

Aleggy
11-24-2004, 02:11 PM
You also forgot Darth333 there Aleggy! :D

And that liking of the second more thuggish Sith option is why Aleggy referred to you as an apprentice, I'm sure no insult was intended on Aleggy's part.

you are absolutely right about why i referred to Emperor Devon as an apprentice and you as the sith lord

you are also correct about Darth333

I am sorry Darth333 i beg your forgiveness you to are a true sith lord

and Emperor Devan no offence was intended

90SK
11-24-2004, 02:31 PM
It always seems like sith regret going to the dark side, once they are faced with immanent death (or they are already dead). Like Vader, Ajunta Pall, and Malak. Unless they have total mastery over the darkside and themselves (via Palpatine), they always seem to regret the plunge.

Aleggy
11-24-2004, 02:37 PM
It always seems like sith regret going to the dark side, once they are faced with immanent death (or they are already dead). Like Vader, Ajunta Pall, and Malak. Unless they have total mastery over the darkside and themselves (via Palpatine), they always seem to regret the plunge.
just another good reason to be a jedi

Darth33 and RedHawke can we turn you to the light :clap2: :clap2: :urpdude: :thmbup1:

Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Does anyone have a pic of what the true sith look like

90SK
11-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Does anyone have a pic of what the true sith look like

Here (http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Sith.htm)

I believe that the red-skinned dudes are true sith. Remember, true sith are actually nomadic primitives under lordship of Dark Jedi calling themselves "Dark Lords of the Sith."

If, by "True Sith", you ment "True Evil Badass Sith" than I think
Exar Kun (http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/ExarKun.html) here can provide a good example. :)

Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 05:35 PM
Here (http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Sith.htm)

I believe that the red-skinned dudes are true sith. Remember, true sith are actually nomadic primitives under lordship of Dark Jedi calling themselves "Dark Lords of the Sith."

Exar Kun (http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/ExarKun.html) here can provide a good example. :)

Thanxs for the pics and info CaptainSkye

FiEND_138
11-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Exar Kun here can provide a good example.
Or the pic in my sig.

Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Or the pic in my sig.

Who is that???

FiEND_138
11-24-2004, 05:52 PM
^^
Darth Sidious
Episode 3 spoiler ahead...
AKA Chancellor Palpatine

Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 07:06 PM
^^
Darth Sidious
Episode 3 spoiler ahead...
AKA Chancellor Palpatine

:eek:

RedHawke
11-24-2004, 07:33 PM
just another good reason to be a jedi
The Jedi are hide-bound shamans who cling to strange and unbending rules that constantly allow their own mistakes, called Fallen or Dark Jedi, who all end up claiming to be Dark Lords of the Sith, and so the Jedi allow the Sith to be reborn time and time again to wreak destruction upon the galaxy proper.

If you truely want the Darkside to be gone forever you must eliminate the Sith and then the Jedi too. :D
Darth333 and RedHawke can we turn you to the light
I'm actually more Gray, than strictly Dark or Light, I have no aversions to either side of the Force, and if I could use the Force I would use powers from both sides readily, like ol' Jolee Bindo says "both extremes annoy me." :D

Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 07:35 PM
The Jedi are hide-bound shamans who cling to strange and unbending rules that constantly allow their own mistakes, called Fallen or Dark Jedi, who all end up claiming to be Dark Lords of the Sith, and so the Jedi allow the Sith to be reborn time and time again to wreak destruction upon the galaxy proper.

If you truely want the Darkside to be gone forever you must eliminate the Sith and then the Jedi too. :D

I'm actually more Gray, than strictly Dark or Light, I have no aversions to either side of the Force, and if I could use the Force I would use powers from both sides readily, like ol' Jolee Bindo says "both extremes annoy me." :D

U make a good point I say I am staying netural

OfficerDonNZ
11-24-2004, 09:57 PM
First time through I'll tell Atton that Revan was LS female (I've played Revan as such so often I can't see 'her' as anything else) :D

Emperor Devon
11-26-2004, 10:49 AM
No such thing...

Then you should read a book about China's first emperor... He was a bully, and he died of old age.
True, Sidious was a schemer, but he never predicted his apprentice (who was a bully) would betray him...

RedHawke
11-26-2004, 07:22 PM
True, Sidious was a schemer, but he never predicted his apprentice (who was a bully) would betray him...
That was the whole point of Star Wars, was that Sideous/Palapatine didn't see what Darth Vader was going to do. The whole story boils down to Aniken's choice in that throne room, he chose his son and by doing so redeemed himself and also fufilled his destiny of bringing the Force into balance.

Also Vader wasn't a bully type, had he been a bully type then Admiral Piett would have been very dead when the Millenium Falcon escaped into hyperspace leaving Bespin, Vader only responded to challenges, or eliminated his potential opponents, Admiral Ozzel and his protoge Captain Needa were thorns in the side of Vaders authority in the fleet, so like anyone he eliminated them at appropriate times, like if they failed in some way.

I also found it humorous that Luke, with little training, knew enough to tell Sideous what his downfall would be in the throne room.

"Your reliance on your vision will be your undoing" - Luke

"Your faith in your freinds will be yours" -Sideous/Palapatine

boinga1
11-27-2004, 09:35 AM
**Nitpick Alert**

"Your overconfidence is your weakness." - Luke

"Your faith in your freinds is yours." -Sidious/Palapatine
**Nitpick over**

That being said, I think Episode III will show us more of the "bully" in Palpatine, but he remains primarily a (very powerful) schemer. Vader, is more of a "brute force" type character than a bully per se; he is more of a soldier, not so much an officer. His power and pretige force him into a leadership role, but he would probably prefer to be out on th frontlines kicking butt.

Back on topic, though, I'l tell Atton LS male the first time through, sicne that's the way I played KOTOR the first time, and it's also the way I'll play through TSL the first time.

RedHawke
11-27-2004, 07:53 PM
**Nitpick Alert**

boinga 1 you nailed me for mispelling Sidious so here's my touche! ;)

Originally posted by boinga1
Back on topic, though, I'l tell Atton LS male the first time through, sicne that's the way I played KOTOR the first time, and it's also the way I'll play through TSL the first time.

Er'... that's since you were looking for with that word... right? :xp:

**Nitpick over**

I'll stand corrected on the quotes though. It has been a while since I have seen ROTJ. :D

Cyborgninja
11-28-2004, 08:00 AM
I jus watched rotj a few weeks ago for the first time...(ya i know it is pretty sad)

Aleggy
11-28-2004, 01:50 PM
I jus watched rotj a few weeks ago for the first time...(ya i know it is pretty sad)

actually what would have been sad would have been if you had told us a couple of weeks ago you had never seen rotj

however since you have come to your senses and watched it all is forgiven lol :D

i might add that i work in a video/dvd rental shop and i get to watch all the star wars films when ever i want :D but even though it means i 'could' watch episode 3 for free when it comes out i'm still gonna go to the cinema may 19th and pay to watch it

boinga1
11-28-2004, 03:44 PM
**Nitpick Alert**

boinga 1 you nailed me for mispelling Sidious so here's my touche! ;)

Er'... that's since you were looking for with that word... right? :xp:

**Nitpick over**

I'll stand corrected on the quotes though. It has been a while since I have seen ROTJ. :D

Oh, no...I've been countered and shot unawares. However, I warn you- "I'll be back...girlie men!"