PDA

View Full Version : The True Hero Of The Mandalore Wars


Naphtali
11-17-2004, 10:21 PM
I believe that your character was true hero of the mandalore wars, however i Believe the twist could very possibly be along the lines of this.
Your character was the one who could of ordered the fleet to pursue the mandalore into the unkown region as the jedi said reven and malak disapered there for some time.
I believe they could of found out about the star forge, fell under its influence or your character discovered somthing about it first and Revan and Malak could of turned on him. I belivve your char could of started them down the dark path or at least introduced them to the evil Rakatan temple presence. The jedi must of found out, and then decided to banish him for allowing or not stopping Reaven and Malak. However your cahr also knew of the true sith lords that would return

Evil Dark Jedi
11-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Very good explanantion. It may be true and it may not be true.

Venom750
11-18-2004, 05:35 AM
Good Theroy:) :)

stingerhs
11-18-2004, 07:32 AM
not bad. are you sure your not a dev from obsidian??? it just makes too much sense to me... :eyeraise:

*Yoinked*
11-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
not bad. are you sure your not a dev from obsidian??? it just makes too much sense to me... :eyeraise:

Ditto, too logical..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:D

_Yoink

Venom750
11-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Jim he's a vulcan.... captain out

RedHawke
11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
:roleyess: Well... it is a theory after all... we will all find out for sure in around 20 or so days for the US/NA Xbox-ers, and 62 or so days for everyone else. :mad:

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

I just hope whatever OE has planned it is really cool! :D

FiEND_138
11-18-2004, 08:44 PM
An interesting thought you have there Naphtali....

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

Darth333
11-19-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Naphtali
at least introduced them to the evil Rakatan temple presence. The jedi must of found out, and then decided to banish him for allowing or not stopping Reaven and Malak. However your cahr also knew of the true sith lords that would return
I am not sure this part of the theory fits the story of Kotor 1. The Rakatan speak about Revan and Malak as if only the two of them made contact with the Rakatan. Also, although not very familiar with the EU, and I could be wrong, I don't see how the Jedi would have banned him for not stopping Revan and Malak. That doesn't sound Jedi like. Listen to Jolee's sory about disobeying to the council. Perhaps he left like Jolee or somehting similar but I hardly see how he could have been banned for this. Maybe for somethig else but not for this.

Originally posted by Redhawke & al.
*Curses the XBox!* :fist:
Go ahead, keep doing that as long as you want! I don't care, it doesn't work :xp:

Naphtali
11-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
I am not sure this part of the theory fits the story of Kotor 1. The Rakatan speak about Revan and Malak as if only the two of them made contact with the Rakatan. Also, although not very familiar with the EU, and I could be wrong, I don't see how the Jedi would have banned him for not stopping Revan and Malak. That doesn't sound Jedi like. Listen to Jolee's sory about disobeying to the council. Perhaps he left like Jolee or somehting similar but I hardly see how he could have been banned for this. Maybe for somethig else but not for this.


Go ahead, keep doing that as long as you want! I don't care, it doesn't work :xp:


What I meant was that it was self imposed exile, that the jedi present were aware of.

Also Reven and Malak were the vocal point yes, but remember the Rakatan elders also acknowledge that the temple was filled with dark jedi, and there were others(mandalorians), however part 1 was not writte with 2 in mind, so they had to had slip him in somewhere, and he was a prominent enough jedi to be considered a serious threat. You must have a measure power, for these true to want you, it will connect that way somehow

RedHawke
11-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Go ahead, keep doing that as long as you want! I don't care, it doesn't work :xp:
I know it doesn't really work Darth333... :roleyess: But it does make some of us feel a little better when we do! :D

*Once again... Curses the XBox!* :fist:

Venom750
11-20-2004, 05:02 AM
Would everyone stop cursing the XBOX just chill out DAMN IT:swear: :evil2:

Emperor Devon
11-20-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
:roleyess: Well... it is a theory after all... we will all find out for sure in around 20 or so days for the US/NA Xbox-ers, and 62 or so days for everyone else. :mad:


NOOOOOOOOOOooooo..... never tell me how many days to the PC version comes out....

lukeiamyourdad
11-20-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I know it doesn't really work Darth333... :roleyess: But it does make some of us feel a little better when we do! :D

*Once again... Curses the XBox!* :fist:

So true. I feel so nice when I see an X Box burn before my eyes.

:devburn:

Ahem yes.

Well the theory is kind of interesting but I was thinking about the Exile doing something much more special. I mean, he/she starts off as neutral, neither on the dark side or light side and there's no memory wipe so we can assume that what he/she did was not as important as what Naphtali said.

I think he just neglected to do something, a ship blew up with innocent civilians then he got banned or maybe he played with some dark side artifact then got banned.

Maybe he played a prank on Master Vrook and the cranky old man banished him.

StoneDragon
11-20-2004, 06:48 AM
Good theory.

We will find out on feb.uhhhhhhhhhh...whats that again?

*Curse ye x-box :swear: :angel: *

Venom750
11-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Thats it whoever wants a piece of the XBOX BRING IT ON :mob: :evil3: :swear: :lsduel:

Emperor Devon
11-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Venom750
Thats it whoever wants a piece of the XBOX BRING IT ON :mob: :evil3: :swear: :lsduel:

GIMME A PEICE OF THE XBOX! :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

(Technicaly I have one in my living room, but still...)

lukeiamyourdad
11-20-2004, 05:07 PM
PC KOTOR 2 players--->:mob:<----X Box KOTOR 2 player

Now that we've vented out our anger let us please get back to the main topic.

RedHawke
11-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
I think he just neglected to do something, a ship blew up with innocent civilians then he got banned or maybe he played with some dark side artifact then got banned.
The only loophole in this is that OE stated that our PC is returning to known space after a self-imposed exile... so I'm thinking we are going to have a dark secret or a guilt thing to work through of some sort, making us a darker more brooding hero/villan for a darker chapter in the KOTOR storyline.
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Maybe he played a prank on Master Vrook and the cranky old man banished him.
:rofl:

Oh yeah; :D

*Curse the XBox!* :fist:

FiEND_138
11-21-2004, 02:30 AM
So true. I feel so nice when I see an X Box burn before my eyes.
Muahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Yeah. :devburn:

*Curses XBox* :fist:

/END THREAD HIJACK/

starmark2k
11-21-2004, 06:00 AM
The theory makes alot of sence

and yes they should build an X-Box burning van to travel the world and destroy them.

Tdcquicksilver5
11-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Not a bad theory, but it doesnt really seem a likely story.....i guess you never know.....


XBOX HOA!

Venom750
11-21-2004, 02:14 PM
We might when KOTOR 2 comes out

Plus any XBOX hating m########k wants some I'LL give you my address and BRING IT :rifle1: :ang3:

masterbob7
11-21-2004, 02:59 PM
:lsduel:

Darth333
11-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Can we bring it back on topic and cut with the console vs pc hatery please? (I am neutral, having both "supports" Xbox and Athlon 64 - or whatever you call this English - :xp: ) and about the additional 60 days or so that PC only players have to wait for, you cant imagine how many times I had dream to have 60 additional days at work to answer a lawsuit :rolleyes: So don't complain! (moderators will watch out for spoilers in the meantime ;) if this is what you are worried about )...and for cursing the xbox , go ahead, make ceremonies in the nearest cementery if you want, I don't care, Xbox version will be released, like it or not, in a few weeks...

err...initial topic was...err...see first post: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1696301#post1696301

...and if you want to launch a class action because the xbox version is released prior to the pc version...contact me :D (j/k - this is not my field!)

lukeiamyourdad
11-21-2004, 05:37 PM
You can't practice your job in the USA anyway so meh ;)


I find it odd that you don't know what you did to get exiled. I mean, you don't have amnesia so what happened should logically be revealed at the beginning right? I mean sure it sucks that way but logically?

RedHawke
11-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
I find it odd that you don't know what you did to get exiled. I mean, you don't have amnesia so what happened should logically be revealed at the beginning right? I mean sure it sucks that way but logically?
Well I'm quite sure the reason the PC exiled themself will play heavily on the story in the beginning, the whole explination should be in the beginning cinematic for the very reason that OE stated that we will have no amnesia, and our exile reason(s) we should have to know.

This is probably setting up our PC to be a darker more brooding hero/villan in the darker storyline of TSL.

Tdcquicksilver5
11-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad


I find it odd that you don't know what you did to get exiled. I mean, you don't have amnesia so what happened should logically be revealed at the beginning right? I mean sure it sucks that way but logically? I thought that some of the things that your character knows arent revealed in the beggining. I thought that finding out why your character exiled him/herself would be revealed later in the story...but Im probably wrong:confused:

lukeiamyourdad
11-22-2004, 04:04 AM
What I fear is having a dialogue with Atton asking you why you were exiled and the only possible answer is:"I don't want to talk about it."

Would be lame.

I suppose we can expect the answer early in the game though it does kill a punch pretty early.

stingerhs
11-22-2004, 04:47 AM
^^^^
true, but why kill a key plot point that early in the game????

just wouldn't make any sense for the devs to do that. sure its a cop-out, but, hey, it works to keep the plot going. :D

Venom750
11-22-2004, 06:05 AM
It might tell you in the moving words at the start or even show you some movies of your character life before you took control

Can we bring it back on topic and cut with the console vs pc hatery please? (I am neutral, having both "supports" Xbox and Athlon 64 - or whatever you call this English - ) and about the additional 60 days or so that PC only players have to wait for, you cant imagine how many times I had dream to have 60 additional days at work to answer a lawsuit So don't complain! (moderators will watch out for spoilers in the meantime if this is what you are worried about )...and for cursing the xbox , go ahead, make ceremonies in the nearest cementery if you want, I don't care, Xbox version will be released, like it or not, in a few weeks...

Thank to DARTH 333 for doing the teacher like thing and stopping the bitching

Naphtali
11-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
^^^^
true, but why kill a key plot point that early in the game????

just wouldn't make any sense for the devs to do that. sure its a cop-out, but, hey, it works to keep the plot going. :D

Probably, because it doesn't matter that much when ther're going to be far more serious plot turns later on