PDA

View Full Version : isn't it a bit odd?


Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 08:31 AM
I was looking at screenshots for KOTOR 2 on IGN, and I saw one for dantooine. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it looked like dantooine suffered a small fire, rather than a planetary bombardment....

starmark2k
11-21-2004, 08:38 AM
It has had 5 years to rebuild.

90SK
11-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Can you give us a link to the picture?

FiEND_138
11-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Yes a link would be most appreciated. :)

starmark2k
11-21-2004, 10:28 AM
yes i need a link. I've looked at all the images at ign and i can't see which 1 you mean

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 11:46 AM
Look at this (http://media.pc.ign.com/media/608/608569/img_2448452.html)

It looks like Dantooine to me... The trees look like the ones on Dantooine, and sp does the plateau.

Venom750
11-21-2004, 01:52 PM
You make a good point but take into consideration it five years down the line and there probarly start to rebulid in someway.

Cthik Xegony
11-21-2004, 02:43 PM
The ground seems a little singed, and the Krath(I believe they're called) have emerged from the caves out into the open.

seems like things have changed.

I wonder if there are any people left?

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Cthik Xegony
The ground seems a little singed, and the Krath(I believe they're called) have emerged from the caves out into the open.

seems like things have changed.

I wonder if there are any people left?

They're called Kinrath. There are people left, a spaceport has been constructed on the ruins of the Sandral or Matale estate (Because people wanted to loot the enclave), but wild animals are posing a huge problem, and there is a large mercenary threat...

Cthik Xegony
11-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
They're called Kinrath. There are people left, a spaceport has been constructed on the ruins of the Sandral or Matale estate (Because people wanted to loot the enclave), but wild animals are posing a huge problem, and there is a large mercenary threat...

thanks for the info! :D

*cough*
geek! :P
*cough*

lukeiamyourdad
11-21-2004, 06:01 PM
I think Malak just bombed a small part of Dantooine instead of bombing the whole planet into oblivion. They used more precision since they knew what to hit.

Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Cthik Xegony
thanks for the info! :D

*cough*
geek! :P
*cough*

Corrction: I am a total geek. At least that's what I got on the innergeek test.

Tdcquicksilver5
11-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
I think Malak just bombed a small part of Dantooine instead of bombing the whole planet into oblivion. They used more precision since they knew what to hit. I think that your right. I think that if dantooine was bombed as thoroughly as taris people from other planets would have mentioned something

starmark2k
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Malak proberly did just destroy the enclave rather than the whole planet

Venom750
11-22-2004, 06:17 AM
In one interview on IGN , don't ask me which one it explain's alot about dantoonie and how there's a few settlements left by the encalve.

Venom750
11-22-2004, 07:05 AM
I found it, its on....

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/indexLight.html