PDA

View Full Version : If Your team from KOTOR were to return, what would they do?

starmark2k
11-23-2004, 01:36 AM
As no one is sure if any of your team from KOTOR (Carth, Mission, Zalbar, Bastlia, Canderous, Juhani, Jolee and HK) were to return what would they do.

We all know T3 returns as a team member and in the prologue (Tutorial), but what about the rest we know a new assassin droid HK-50 is in it who seems to be exactly like HK-47. There are also rumours that Canderous is your team member Mandalore.

But what about the rest? What will their roles be?

Prime
11-23-2004, 06:24 AM
Bastila's role would be to make with the love...

starmark2k
11-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Great Jedi she is then
"There is no passion"

Hannibal
11-23-2004, 09:54 AM
Umm this is something I didn't think about (because I don't particularly care) but if Canderous is Mandalore does that mean he's reuniting the Mandalorians?

OT - Also, I agree with Prime about Bastila.

Actually that new hot Jedi chick(the younger one one in the front of the dark/light poster) is hotter than Bastila.

I'd like to see Canderous and HK-47 kill all the wussy party members.

starmark2k
11-23-2004, 09:58 AM
You are aware they are basically pixles.

FiEND_138
11-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Prime
:animelol:

From what I've heard, some of those who survived the first game may just have cameo roles. Most are saying thats all Revan's role will be.
I'd like to see Canderous and HK-47 kill all the wussy party members.
Agrees.

Hannibal
11-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by starmark2k

Really? You are so wise. I bow down to your wisdom.
Twice. ;)

lukeiamyourdad
11-23-2004, 11:41 AM

And you're proud to be a geek :eyeraise:

Which geek would not be drooling in front of hot pixels?!

Ahem Back on topic:

I always pictured Canderous with a pink apron baking cookiees, Carth and his little family in a nice 50's style house on Telos, Mission becoming a stripper, Zaalbar becoming a bouncer at Mission's strip club, Jolee rejoins the Jedi order, Juhani goes to anger management classes and Bastilla is somewhere with Revan.

Seriously though, I think each one of them parted ways and we'll find out what happened to them in TSL.

Prime
11-23-2004, 12:02 PM
Great Jedi she is then
"There is no passion" Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a sexy lady at your side.

Emperor Devon
11-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I always pictured Canderous with a pink apron baking cookiees, Carth and his little family in a nice 50's style house on Telos, Mission becoming a stripper, Zaalbar becoming a bouncer at Mission's strip club, Jolee rejoins the Jedi order, Juhani goes to anger management classes and Bastilla is somewhere with Revan.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: That's really funny!
I always pictured Zalbaar running of to a petting zoo, though... Mission seems like she'd become a gambler, though... maybe a drug addict. Maybe HK and T3 sold themselves to Microsoft....

lukeiamyourdad
11-23-2004, 05:50 PM
HK's real owner was Bill Gates. Why do you think he got sued for bad bussiness practice? :D

stingerhs
11-23-2004, 06:00 PM
really?? hmmm....

*wonders why steve jobs isn't dead yet*

RedHawke
11-23-2004, 07:51 PM
:rofl: Definately! :D
:eyeraise:

But... Bastila is one HOT set of pixels! :naughty:

:disaprove starmark2k, you claim to be a geek, and yet you don't even oogle over pixels???

I find your lack of Pixel Oogle-ing... disturbing.

J/K starmark2k! :D ... Or Not! :eyeraise:
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a sexy lady at your side.
:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! Now that's a sig quote in the making! :D

@ Once again, RLMAO!!! at lukeiamyourdad's Canderous with a pink apron baking cookies, that is one scary mental image! :D

stingerhs
11-23-2004, 08:10 PM
the smell of testosterone is getting a bit overpowering at this point.....:p

anyway, you do realize that bastila is no match for a really hot woman at your side that's at an all-nite LAN party, pwning everyone @ a fps except you, and to top things off, she's your girlfriend. oh yeah, and don't forget her being in those revealing pj's....:naughty:

trust me, a hot set of pixels is no match for a real girlfriend.... :D

especially when she's beautifully sexy....:naughty:

Emperor Devon
11-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke

@ Once again, RLMAO!!! at lukeiamyourdad's Canderous with a pink apron baking cookies, that is one scary mental image! :D

I can picture it. I can also picture some republic general who destroyed a bunch of Canderous' weapons and armour walking in the kitchen... I can picture Canderous taking boiling hot cookies out of the oven and throwing them in the General's face... even worse, forcefeeding him cookies! Canderous does not look like a good cook! :lol:

starmark2k
11-23-2004, 11:05 PM
:rofl: Definately! :D

:eyeraise:

But... Bastila is one HOT set of pixels! :naughty:

:disaprove starmark2k, you claim to be a geek, and yet you don't even oogle over pixels???

J/K starmark2k! :D ... Or Not! :eyeraise:

:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! Now that's a sig quote in the making! :D

OK i admit it i did find bastillia hot but i thought i was the only one. hey dose that mean its ok if i fink mission and juhani hot to :bored:

ummmmm Head tails and whiskers

FiEND_138
11-23-2004, 11:33 PM
RoFL @ Hawke!!!

'Pixel Oogle-ing"........Hilarious!!!

:lol:

RedHawke
11-24-2004, 12:51 AM
^^^^
:D
OK i admit it i did find bastillia hot but i thought i was the only one. hey dose that mean its ok if i fink mission and juhani hot to :bored:

ummmmm Head tails and whiskers
To each their own... :D

Though I found Juhani to be rather freightening to look at, the voice and accent worked for me but... there are so many better Felineoids out there in the realms of sci-fi they could have done better with her.

Like the Puma sisters from Masamune Shirow's Dominion: Tank Police... :naughty:

Etrigan316
11-24-2004, 05:52 AM
Canderous would have to be my love slave... I love his pixels... stare at them every night...but seriously is the original cast from KOTOR going to cameo in KotOR 2?

Prime
11-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
trust me, a hot set of pixels is no match for a real girlfriend.... :D Is a wife OK?

starmark2k
11-24-2004, 06:02 AM
no ones sure, some say yes some say no.

Etrigan316
11-24-2004, 06:29 AM
It would be sorta difficult to put the cast in.... seeing as you either killed Juhani, Jolee, Mission, and Carth is gone or you spared them.... hmmmm

starmark2k
11-24-2004, 07:23 AM
well alot of people guess that when you speak to atton if you pick LS they all make cameos as u proberly wouldnt have killed them and others if you pick ds they are all dead but as they may do force ghosts jedi can come back.

stingerhs
11-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Is a wife OK?
i'd be pretty sure. ;)

lukeiamyourdad
11-25-2004, 04:23 PM
I'll censor a certain word with "puppy" to avoid offending fundamentalists.

See, it is common knowledge that puppy can be less enjoyable after years of marriage. You see, puppy is something that must always be stimulating. For some couple, puppy has become boring. I hope for Prime that the puppy's good.

But some people leave it to a certain type of cyberpuppy...

starmark2k
11-26-2004, 12:30 AM
I'll censor a certain word with "puppy" to avoid offending fundamentalists.

See, it is common knowledge that puppy can be less enjoyable after years of marriage. You see, puppy is something that must always be stimulating. For some couple, puppy has become boring. I hope for Prime that the puppy's good.

But some people leave it to a certain type of cyberpuppy...

Isn't a cyberpuppy a robotic dog toy or was that only in that episode of futurama (that depresing one with frys dead dog).

any way most of us are proberly geeks so we take "puppy" where we can get it... or is that just me

also we get anykind we can colley, poodle, bulldog.... I took this too far haven't I?

Prime
11-26-2004, 05:27 AM
See, it is common knowledge that puppy can be less enjoyable after years of marriage. Then they married the wrong woman. ;)

Now everyone, back on topic...

boinga1
11-26-2004, 08:50 AM
My crew...hmm...they'd be doing something like this:

Bastila- Can't type this here, not fit for the wee ones
Carth- hopefully dead, I never really liked him
Jolee- probably dead, I never thought much of him, besides Master Valor
Juhani- also dead
HK-47- :D With a couple nice blasters and the Baragian Flamethrower...
T3-M4- rolling around in heavy armor
Mission - probably dead or somewhere far, far away from me, Mission is just too weak for my play style.
Zalbaar- He'll be at my side, that boy is a TANK.

Darth333
11-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by boinga1
My crew...hmm...they'd be doing something like this:

Bastila- Can't type this here, not fit for the wee ones
Carth- hopefully dead, I never really liked him
Jolee- probably dead, I never thought much of him, besides Master Valor
Juhani- also dead
HK-47- :D With a couple nice blasters and the Baragian Flamethrower...
T3-M4- rolling around in heavy armor
Mission - probably dead or somewhere far, far away from me, Mission is just too weak for my play style.
Zalbaar- He'll be at my side, that boy is a TANK.
You forgot Canderous! (One of the rare NPCs who survived last time I played :rolleyes: )

90SK
11-26-2004, 09:11 AM
I'm guessing Jolee is dead regardless. He's just too darn old! As for the rest: I'm guessing they're all dead too, except meybe Carth, Bastila and Canderous, being the other main NPCs. If Carth survived, he'll probably be a lot different (depressed, darker, ect.).

lukeiamyourdad
11-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
If Carth survived, he'lll probably be a lot different (depressed, darker, ect.).

I think he pretty much hit rock bottom in KOTOR. I can't imagine him being...more depressed...or more annoying.

One thing I'm sure, Juhani can't come back.

Interesting thing though...maybe Kreia has something to do with Jolee if you know what I mean :naughty:

Ok that somehow is a bit frightening but you can't say Jolee and Kreia aren't made for each other. You know, being both old and Jedi...after he got a divorce from his wife, who knows what he did...

Nichpo
11-26-2004, 11:49 AM
I know this seems to disagree with public opinion but i actually liked Carth...

Could someone tell me what is wrong with him? :p :p :p

Emperor Devon
11-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Nichpo
I know this seems to disagree with public opinion but i actually liked Carth...

Could someone tell me what is wrong with him? :p :p :p

:eek: He keeps whining... And if you're a female he dumps all his petty worries on you such as how he can't remember his wife's face... But even though I play as a male, he's still annoying... I hope he gets brutally tortured and then slaughtered by Revan :D

Darth333
11-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Nichpo
I know this seems to disagree with public opinion but i actually liked Carth... Me too :p join the club! (this club may have only two members :rolleyes: but it's a start! )

FiEND_138
11-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Being male, I don't really have a problem with Carth (ducks the flying debris). I think it's completely understandable to loose all trust when your mentor betrays you, destroys your home, & murders your family, not to mention a hell uva' lot of your people. Yeah, he whined & cried some but I think the majority of players whine & cry more about him than he does for himself.

Darth333
11-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
Yeah, he whined & cried some but I think the majority of players whine & cry more about him than he does for himself. Good point! I applaud you! :clap2:

Here is a free t-shirt (http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/kotor2/images/shirt_small.jpg) :p

90SK
11-26-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Here is a free t-shirt (http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/kotor2/images/shirt_small.jpg) :p

:jab1

Boy, thats depressing.

RedHawke
11-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
Being male, I don't really have a problem with Carth (ducks the flying debris). I think it's completely understandable to loose all trust when your mentor betrays you, destroys your home, & murders your family, not to mention a hell uva' lot of your people. Yeah, he whined & cried some but I think the majority of players whine & cry more about him than he does for himself.
I completely agree, and a very good point FiEND, with all the Carth character has been through, if we think about it, he is actually handling it all very well.
Originally posted by Darth333
Me too :p join the club! (this club may have only two members :rolleyes: but it's a start! )
Me three! ;)

I have no problem with Carth, fact is I have only killed him once. He has some of the best interaction of all the NPC's in the game, even more than Bastila in some areas. :D

*Gets ready to do a Force TK version of Neo with projectiles hurled this way*

starmark2k
11-26-2004, 11:23 PM
I liked carth two. sure he moaned, but what do you expect, his homeworld was destroyed, his wife died in his arms, his son joined the sith and this was all caused by his mentor who betrayed him.... i think he has the right to moan. what do you think he should do... go line dancing?

lukeiamyourdad
11-27-2004, 10:21 AM
I think he should get to the point, kill himself or do something else then whine about it...

starmark2k
11-27-2004, 10:47 AM
I'm sure you all whine about less.