PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know who the vocal cast are going to be in KotORII:TSL

starmark2k
11-25-2004, 06:26 AM
I wa just wondering because it's somthing i would like to know. also as we found in the original a good voice actor can make a character more beleivable.

X_Fighter
11-25-2004, 08:05 AM
supposedly (not sure if confirmed) Visas Marr is going to be done by Kelly Hu (She was in X-Men 2 as Lady Deathstrike)

starmark2k
11-25-2004, 08:21 AM
she had 1 line in the whole film
"what are you doing in here?"
I know that doesn't mean she will be bad at it but that ain't much to go on.

any others.

Prime
11-25-2004, 08:57 AM
I did a couple of the voices. In particular, I'm pretty happy with my Darth Sion voice. I tried to base it mostly on Urkle.

Ragnos
11-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Does the character we play have a voice this time?

RedHawke
11-25-2004, 05:28 PM
^^^^
I'm thinking our PC in TSL will not have a voice, just like in KOTOR. It is better that way IMHO. :D
Originally posted by Prime
I did a couple of the voices. In particular, I'm pretty happy with my Darth Sion voice. I tried to base it mostly on Urkle.
:rofl: Sion... Urkle... now that would be funny! :rofl:

lukeiamyourdad
11-25-2004, 05:39 PM
They say Natalie Portman is going to voice Atris, Alethea McGrath is voicing Kreia, Atton is voiced by Harrisson Ford, Mark Hamill is the Apprentice, Temura Morrison is Mandalore and Darth Nihilis is voiced by James Earl Jones.

>.> <.<

What? Why don't you all believe me?

starmark2k
11-26-2004, 01:00 AM
^^^
If you go on the IGN website and check the clips of kotor2 the 1 called prisoner has atton speak and it doesn't sound like harrison ford to me.

The others could be right. because mark hamill does alot of voice acting on computer games.

Prime
11-26-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Ragnos
Does the character we play have a voice this time? He/she had a voice in the first game. But all they said was "what" and "sure".

lukeiamyourdad
11-26-2004, 12:39 PM
There were other lines too you know. Like, when you put a mine, open a door using security skills, etc.

Emperor Devon
11-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
They say Natalie Portman is going to voice Atris, Alethea McGrath is voicing Kreia, Atton is voiced by Harrisson Ford, Mark Hamill is the Apprentice, Temura Morrison is Mandalore and Darth

Who are all these people?

RedHawke
11-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Who are all these people?
You are a fan of Star Wars and you don't know who at least some of these people are??? :confused:

J/K Emperor Devon :D ... Or Not! :eyeraise:

Natalie Portman =Queen/Senator Padme Amidala...
Alethea McGrath = Madame Jocasta Nu, Jedi Library...
Harrisson Ford = :eyeraise: Han Solo... he also is Indiana Jones, Jack Ryan, etc....
Mark Hamill = :eyeraise: Luke Skywalker...
Temura Morrison = Jango Fett, voiced Boba Fett in the DVD Edition OT...
James Earl Jones = :eyeraise: The voice of Darth Vader himself...

Rat Boy
11-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Anyone remember all that info that LEC posted on the cast for KOTOR just before it came out? I'd doubt they'd do the same thing again, since revealing who would be in it might tip their hand as to who we'd might run it, but it would still be interesting, a lot better than finding it on the IMDB website after the X-Box version arrives.

Emperor Devon
11-26-2004, 08:14 PM
James Earl Jones.... I recognize that name. I am a huge Star Wars fan (I have over 100 drawings to prove it) My friends constantly remind me that I am "Possessed" by Star Wars (true) and they insist I give thirty minute lectures about it... Not true! I'd say more like thirty-five! I am possessed by Star Wars, but I never memorize movie star's names... or singer's names... or a any celebrity's name. (My friends think it's weird :lol: )

starmark2k
11-27-2004, 12:33 AM
I checked IMDB its not there yet... but it should be after the release... this could prove cameos as well cos if the women who done bastillias voice done it again the liklyhood of a cameo will be increased.

also i hears a rumour that kate mague (sp) (katherine janeway) and jeri ryan (7 of 9) (Both star trek voyager) will be init but that was from a friend who does make stuff up so don't bring your hopes up.

lukeiamyourdad
11-27-2004, 11:15 AM
:eyeraise:

I have a hard time believing actors from Star Wars' archrival Star Trek would accept to give their voices to KOTOR II characters.

Then again, if the price is right...

starmark2k
11-27-2004, 11:43 AM
Didn' the guy who played neelix do the voice of the merc in the underwater base.

FiEND_138
11-27-2004, 12:55 PM
^^
Yes. & then some.
also i hears a rumour that kate mague (sp) (katherine janeway)
I read the same thing at some board, though it was all speculation.

starmark2k
11-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey you never know. big stars do do voises on games now. just look at the resent GTAs they have film stars... and adult film stars ;)

Khier
11-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I found it impressive when I heard Sammy L. Jackson voicing a crooked cop in San Andreas, heheh.

starmark2k
11-29-2004, 01:21 AM
and apparently the episode 3 game will have the voice cast for the film.

ChAiNz.2da
11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Khier Serakk
Yeah, I found it impressive when I heard Sammy L. Jackson voicing a crooked cop in San Andreas, heheh.

indeed. I think KotOR:TSL devs won't let us down.

Afterall in KotOR they were able to get Ed Asner (Master Vrook) and I'd almost swear (although it being Bioware & not Obsidian) that in NeverWinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark, Durnan's daughter's voice sounds identical to Sandra Bullock.

She's not mentioned in the credits, but I'd still bet $$$ on it. It's a one-liner and the only thing I recall is the "Oh my word!" but I immediately associated the voice... (could just be my age however ;) )

TSL just seems to me like it's a guaranteed ca$h-cow, and that means VO* talent's ears seem to be a little more open...(we can only hope)

*- voice-over

Devilsfanatic
12-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Didn't notice this thread before. I somehow have a difficult time believing JEJ, Harrison Ford, Natalie Portman, and Mark Hamill would be in the game.....

starmark2k
12-06-2004, 02:18 AM
Now the game is out can someone who has an x-box please look at the credits and tell me who the voice actors are

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

I don't normally beg but
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

I thank whoever is a very nice person who does it.

Thank you

Rat Boy
12-06-2004, 02:08 PM
It'd be nice to know, just to see if there's anyone besides Kelly Hu we recognize.

Aleggy
12-06-2004, 02:25 PM
They say Natalie Portman is going to voice Atris, Alethea McGrath is voicing Kreia, Atton is voiced by Harrisson Ford, Mark Hamill is the Apprentice, Temura Morrison is Mandalore and Darth Nihilis is voiced by James Earl Jones.

>.> <.<

What? Why don't you all believe me?
:rofl: comedy pure comedy

well i'm pretty sure RedHawke got the joke lukiamyourdad but i'm not sure about the rest of this thread but this post of yours had me in stitches

but you forgot Carrie Fisher and Kenny Baker and i forget the guy who did C3PO, but him too lol

and for those of you who don't know

Carrie Fisher = Princess Leia
Kenny Baker = R2D2

Shok_Tinoktin
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Aleggy
i forget the guy who did C3PO
Anthony Daniels
Kenny Baker = R2D2
Kenny Baker = R2D2 and Paploo!

Rat Boy
12-06-2004, 03:14 PM
I knew if I kept looking I'd find something. From the IGN Boards: (http://boards.ign.com/Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/b7040/73451188/p3/)

Q: Acolyte, can you post the castlist? I really would like to know who's doing the voices.

A: I'm only posting the voice credits for characters already profiled through IGN stories.

That said
Kreia is Sara Kestelman
Atton Rand is Nicky Katt
Bao Dur is Roger G Smith.

There 10 other voice credits for characters in the manual, as well as more than three dozen extras.
As for characters from K1 coming back into K2, I HIGHLY recommend reading the voice talent sections in the both manuals. You will find people from K1 in K2 tucked away in the credits.

The actor playing Atton is only one who's familiar. He played a semi-eccentric teacher on the short-lived Boston Public, where he fired off a gun in a classroom to make a point. If I had time, I'd do an IMDB search on the other two, but I'm a wee bit busy.

Devilsfanatic
12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
yeah, thanks for the update buddy :)

Rat Boy
12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Okay, IMDB entries for Kreia's actress (http://imdb.com/name/nm0450414/) and Bao Dur (http://imdb.com/name/nm0809793/). Sounds like a pair of veteran character actors, which is sort of what you want in gaming voice-overs.

lukeiamyourdad
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Nicky Katt (http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/solaris/nicky_katt/solpre.jpg)

Roger G Smith (http://www.hbo.com/kstreet/img/castandcrew/actors/rogergsmith.jpg)

Sara Kestelman (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/anna/whoswho/images/countessv.jpg)

There you go :D

Devilsfanatic
12-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the pics!!! I know Roger G. Smith from pics, that guy is awesome, he's really funny.

Rat Boy
12-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Just found out another one from the Obisidian forum:

Ed Asner, who voiced Jedi Master Vrook in KOTOR 1, is back, apparently as Master Vrook. Could everyone's favorite Jedi doomsayer have survived the bombardment of Dantooine?

Hannibal
12-07-2004, 08:32 AM
well i'm pretty sure RedHawke got the joke lukiamyourdad but i'm not sure about the rest of this thread but this post of yours had me in stitches

Yeah, it was so complicated with all it's iintricacies. ;)

BTW Nicky Katt was also in Dazed and Confused as the greaser who kicks the guys butt near the end of the movie. Also in Boiler Room with Vin Deisel.

Rat Boy
12-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Yet another from the Obsidian forums. The character of G0-T0 is voiced by Darran Norris (http://imdb.com/name/nm0358460/), who as you can see has quite a list of roles. As for his current character:

G0-T0 is Bao Dur's droid companion.

Man, it's coming out like a bottle of ketchup.

Devilsfanatic
12-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Okay, here's the list, Im going to post spoiler tags, just incase

Kreia- Kestelman

Rand- Nicky Katt

Dur- Roger G. Smith

Visas- Kelly Hu

Go-To- Daran Norris (LOL, Go-To??)

Hk droids- Kristoffer Tabori

Mira- Emily Berry

Sion- Louis Mellis

Disciple- Greg Ellis

Atris- Elizabeth Rider

Mandalore- John Cygan

Ed Asner- Vrook, disappointed here would have loved Frank Oz!

Additional Voices

Andre Sogliuzzo

Andrew Chaikin

Andy Secombe

Anthony May

Billy Brown

Brian Deacon

Carolyn Seymour

Charles Dennis

Chris Cox

Corey Burton

Crystal Wright

Daran Norris

Darren White

David Collins

David Robb

David Weatherly

Elizabeth Conboy

Ingrid Lacey

James Horan

Jamie Glover

Jennifer Hale

John Callen

Jonathan Morris

Kath Soucie

Lex Lang

Lorri Holt

Louis Mellis

Michael Gough

Nick Chilvers

Nick Jameson

Paul Venables

Phil Lamaar

Rafael Ferrer

Raphael Sbarge, oh god, please, no Mr. Whiny!!!

Robin Atkin Downes

Roger L. Jackson

Seeta Indrani

Steve Blum

Tim Omundson

Tish Hicks

Tom Kane

Vanessa Marshall

There you have it, full cast of Kotor II TSL

lukeiamyourdad
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Phil Lamaar? Does it mean? No it can't be!

starmark2k
12-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Thank you for the list and thanks for the spoiler tags (i didn't look at them because i bet that would prove certain rumours like cameos and possible returning team members)

although i'll proberly check the ones above additional voices to see if canderous and mandalore are the same.

because otherwise it may drive me insane knowing that info is there and i want to know.

Phil Lamaar? Does it mean? No it can't be!

Wasn't he in the first one played

Gaden thek- dose that mean hes returned because wasnt he on taris

Devilsfanatic
12-07-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by starmark2k
Thank you for the list and thanks for the spoiler tags (i didn't look at them because i bet that would prove certain rumours like cameos and possible returning team members)

although i'll proberly check the ones above additional voices to see if canderous and mandalore are the same.

because otherwise it may drive me insane knowing that info is there and i want to know.

also is go-to a new team member

Umm. Dunno, Im about to play it shortly, I'll find out who Go-To is later I s'pose!. Phil Lamaar voiced that guy on Taris last year, umm......the black one, can't remember, he won't be playing the same guy though, because Taris was blown to bits, he's just back as additional as he is in many games. He's not who you think this year.

lukeiamyourdad
12-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah he was Gadon Thek. Who knows, maybe the blind guy survived. Calo did.

Devilsfanatic
12-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Yeah he was Gadon Thek. Who knows, maybe the blind guy survived. Calo did.

lol, yes, this is true, also, it wasn't blown up, it could be like Telos.......some survivers, ala Dustil

Greatstar
12-07-2004, 12:07 PM
I saw full cast, I just took look at my KOTOR I manual book about voice cast. Could Carth Onsai, Candeous Ordo, Bastila Shan be back? Hmm, something what happen to Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo. when PC game is released on Feb. I will discover what happen to four of them. IF they been killed, I will avenge them as light side charactor that I go light first.

Devilsfanatic
12-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Greatstar
I saw full cast, I just took look at my KOTOR I manual book about voice cast. Could Carth Onsai, Candeous Ordo, Bastila Shan be back? Hmm, something what happen to Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo. when PC game is released on Feb. I will discover what happen to four of them. IF they been killed, I will avenge them as light side charactor that I go light first.

Yeah, also, you missed Malak's voice, they could just be voice-overs in flashbacks

Rat Boy
12-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Well, that answers that.

Don't assume that just because Phil Lamar's there that it means Gadon Thek is, as well. He's a veteran voice actor who could be playing just about anybody. Heck, I lost count of the number of times I heard him in Vampire.

And the major one:

Looks fairly certain we'll be seeing and/or hearing from Malak, Carth, Canderous, and Bastila in some form or another. I'm willing to bet Malak will show up either as a Force ghost on Korriban or in a flashback to before the Mandalorian Wars, given his appearance in that one screenshot.

Okay, enough spoilers for me, then. I probably know more than I should at this point. Of course, I would have found out anyway when I read the manual for the PC version, since I'm that kind of person.

Edit -

Am I the only one who noticed that there isn't a credited voice for Darth Nihlius? Maybe there's something behind that...