PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: KOTOR: The Battle For Naboo

starmark2k
11-30-2004, 10:03 AM
This is a simple jedi vs sith roleplay based on naboo, you can be anything including jedi, Dark jedi, soldiers or mercs. You can also have two NPC companions with you that can also be anything.

The sith have atacked the soverign planet of Naboo. The republic forces have managed to defend the planet from landing partyies for five days. Unforunatley the sith have gotten several landing craft around the capital city of threed. they beleive the attack will comence soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
PC
Name: Han Nasai
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Alignent: republic
Class: Jedi knight/ guardian
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, medium build.
Equipment: Hodded jedi robes, Duel Lightsabers green/blue.
Bio. Jedi who has been assigned to naboo as an ambassidor. now under attack helps republic forces

Companion 1
Name: Ankst Boa
Species: twi'lek
Sex: Female
Class: Jedi Padawan/ Sentinal
Appearance: green skin tone, golden headtail dress.
Equipment: jedi robes, Lightsaber Yellow
Bio: Han Nasai Padawan

Companion 2
Name: Amanda Ores
Class: Republic Soldier
Appearance: Long Blond hair, blue eyes light build.
Equipment: Heavy armour, Heavy repeater blaster, Concussion granades.
Bio: Republic Heavy troop assigned to assist and protect the jedi Han nasai and his padawan.

steven
12-01-2004, 06:49 AM
Name: Steven Solidus
Class: Jedi knight/ Sentinal
Appearance: short Black hair, blue eyes
Equipment: 2 light saber blue jedi robes
Bio: He wan another Ambassidor assinged along with Han Nasai

Compainon 1
Name: HK-82
Make:assain droid (same as HK off kotor)
weapon: Assault riffile + flame thrower
bio: steven found this droid on a mission for the jedi and claim him for his own

Compainon 2
Name:T3
make: astro mech droid
weapons: flame thrower + blaster
bio:made by steven and he started off being used to fix the ship but steven installed a weapon sistom and used to help help him with missions.

Stevens ship landed just outside of theed and saw the dropships landing. "republic fleet. this is steven solidus. Requesting reforcements, i've stopped sith dropships, over."

starmark2k
12-01-2004, 08:31 AM
Han was in the main republic military base in the city of threed. he had recently been given command of a small task force due to his experiance in combat. his padawan Ankst Boa, was standing next to the main communication console when the communication from steven came in

Ankst- Master Nasai, I've just received a communiation from master Solidus needs reinforcements.

Han- the task force is alredy in combat, we'll have to go and help. commander ores, we'll need to take a combat speeder to that location

Amanda- theres one standing by i can get us there in 5 minuets

They ran down to the speeder garage and took a light combat speeder to stevens location.

(occ- anyone can join at anytime)

steven
12-02-2004, 06:24 AM
Hk came up to steven "sir, we've had no reply from the republic yet."

"okay. Well i'm going to have to do somtihng about it. go and find me a missile lanucher"

starmark2k
12-02-2004, 06:33 AM
(in speeder racing to stevens location)

Ankst- our communications are being jammed now master.

Han- we'll be at master solidus location soon we'll have to deall with that problem later.

steven
12-04-2004, 08:21 AM
He fired a missile and destroyed a sith dropships along with the men near it. But it also alarmed the others. they started firing. steven and his droids hid behind his ship

starmark2k
12-04-2004, 08:45 AM
(The speeder stopped near stevens location. he saw several sith soldiers running towards stevens ship.)

Amanda- I'm going to attack those troops
(speeder speeds near the troops so han and ankst force jump out and begin to attack the sith troops)

Overthrow Jack
12-05-2004, 02:02 AM
PC:

Name: Jakob Crowne
Species: Human, Alderaan
Alignent: Sith
Class: Scout
Appearance: Brown hair in a buzz cut, green eyes
Equipment: Disruptor rifle, heavy blaster pistol, flash mines, Ion grenades, light combat armor
Bio: Mercenary hired by the Sith to deliver special units into hot zones. Wanted by the republic for the enslavement of a sentient creature, smuggling supplies to the Mandalorians during the Outer Rim conflicts, and multiple counts of public urination/drunken disorderly.

Companion 1:
Name: Qorominkir (Qorie)
Species: Wookie
Class: Wookie Bodyguard
Appearance: Black and light brown fur
Equipment: Heavily modified bowcaster, concussion grenades, katarn leather backpack
Bio: Jakob Crowne's slave, she was sold into his service by a traitorous member of her family on Kashyyyk.

Companion 2:
Name: Veil
Species: Human, Coruscant
Class: Sith Consular
Appearance: Bright red hair held in a pony tail, dark green eyes
Equipment: Red bladed lightsaber, long black cloak, thermal detonators
Bio: Having recently completed her training on Korriban, Veil has come to Naboo to do her master's bidding in aiding Sith forces. She took Jakob Crowne on as her personal pilot so that she would always have a means of transport to, and escape from, battle.

Overthrow Jack
12-05-2004, 02:17 AM
A small freighter drops out of the sky to hover above the streets of Theed.

Veil: How much longer, pilot? I can hear the blasters in the streets.

Jakob: Keep your Darth Revan panties on, ugly. Just gotta clear a landing zone and get you off this bucket.

The pilot turned towards a large wookie standing up in the back of the ship, doing nothing.

Jakob: Qor! Get down to the bucket turret and open fire on anything that ain't evil!

Qorominkir: Wreeor! Ra! (You're barking orders at me? I swear that one of these days I'll pluck your arms off like drumsticks, cracker.)

The wookie entered the turret as the ship hovered above a small battle, but was startled by what it saw.

Qor: Myunghugh! (Two hippies just jumped forty feet out of a moving vehicle and lived!)

Veil: Jedi? On this planet? Good... Good...

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the ship. Qorominkir opened fire on the Sith troops and the Jedi below them as they started to fall closer and closer to the street below.

Jakob: Damnit! We've been sabotaged! Buckle up and return your tray tables to their full upright and locked position, furball!

steven
12-18-2004, 02:55 AM
(If thats us i'm just outside of the city theed

Steven fired another rocket taking out a group of sith troopers.

One of the sith troopers came out ofe a sith dropship and fired a rocket at stevens ship. But steven was quick to react. He used force push sendig the rocket right back it him destroying the sith trooper and the ship

"mayday.to all spare units. I need help outside the city theed opposite the swamp!" steven shouted into the com-link

starmark2k
12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
Han an his padawan finished off the platoon of sith troops when amanda called.

Amanda- That jedi friend of yours still needs help we better get there quick.

:: begin to travel to stevens position::

steven
12-18-2004, 06:47 AM
another sith dropship landed and more siths came out. Steven had only one rocket left and he fired it at a dropship that was landing. The rocket hit the side of it while it was still in air and it crashed straight into the newly landed ship blowing up it and the sith thast only just came out of it

starmark2k
12-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Han (into comlink)- Master solidus this is master nasai, we are approaching you position, over.

Jux Rig Do0
12-18-2004, 08:13 AM
Name- Darth Ominus
Sex- Male
Race- Human
Age- 20
side- Sith
Rank- Dark Jedi Apprentice
Equipment- Red Light Saber with mysterious/ powerful dark ruins on the hilt. Dark Hooded Robes, and two sentinel scout droids.
Apperance- Pale complexion. Bald. Solid black eyes. Tattos resembling ruins on lightsaber cover his whole body.
Abilities- Force Lightning, Plauge, Drain Life, Lightsaber Throw, Uncanny dodge, Force Resistent.
Bio- An orphan from birth, he grew up in the deep underbelly of Corscaunt. At the age of ten he snuck aboard a small smuggling ship that eventually landed on Korriban. He then snuck into the ancient valley of the sith where he has since been instructed in the way of the Dark Jedi by Long Dead Dark Jedi Masters.

-::As the battle esculates near the swamps, Darth Ominus lands his one man fighter on the far oppiste side of the city. He uses his droids to find an old sewer pipe that leads straight into the heart of the city. He enters the pipe and continues unnoticed into the Republic held city.

steven
12-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Steven(into comlink) Good to hear your voice. I was getting pretty lonely out here

starmark2k
12-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Han (into comlink)- there seems to be a large sith ship inbetween us do you think you can handle it

steven
12-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Steven(comlink)- maybe. where is it? i'm stuck behind my ship and i can't see anything

starmark2k
12-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Mark (comlink)- I'ts just west of the city it seems to be landing troops ... there are thousands of sith droid!

steven
12-22-2004, 10:12 AM
Steven(comlink); i don't think i can handel it. if it was closer to me i could use force on it

(is it allright if my guy had a kind of battle mediation. but instead of converting stuff i could destroy machiene and ships)

starmark2k
12-22-2004, 10:44 AM
(occ- Sure you mean kind of like an uber-destroy droid thing).

Mark (comlink)- we may be able to cause a distraction for you

steven
12-24-2004, 08:28 AM
(thanks)

Steven:okay? can u see my ships. it's the one were all the sith troopers are heading at

starmark2k
12-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Mark(comlink)- You fly that! the force must be with you.

Darth-Destroyer
12-26-2004, 05:12 AM
from the sky above the droids came a littel ship someone jumps out its me !!! i land for the droids i say move out en kill those republic losers

name Darth Cassus
race human
Alignent sith
Class Dark jedi
weapons lightsaber red
equipment dark jedi master robes black cape
age 23

then my droids where running to that ship of steven i look around i use force jump to jump on a building i see no starmark2k

i see my sith trooper fighting republic soldiers i jump at the republic soldier i use my lightsaber i use it to cut 4 heads of republic soldiers of then i use force jump to jump on building i use comlink to mothership above naboo i say we need mor men now

i use my remote defise to let my ship fly above me i jump in my ship i fly to the mothership

steven
12-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Steven saw the droids and used his form of battle meditation. They started to shake, a few seconds later they all exploded. he got back on his com-link "i wish i could. From were i am i can't even get into the cockpit. it's on the other side."

(darth, the republic is still defending off big ships like your so called mother ship(witch in star wars it's called a flagship) couldn't get though. only several drop ships landed)

starmark2k
12-31-2004, 11:58 PM
:: Speeder drives up next to stevens ship. closely followed by sith veicals ::

Han : master solisus can you please yet us in your ship.

steven
01-01-2005, 05:32 AM
"we can't get into it. We need to get on the other side to enter it and if we go on the other side we'll get blasted!"

Jedianakinsolo
01-03-2005, 07:36 AM
OOC: Hi all. If I break any of the rules, please let me know :P BTW, when is this RPG set? KOTOR time, or EP1 time? IC:

Character:

Garalein Trafhael
Race: Naboo Civilian
Alignment: Not Sith :)
Weapons: Tenloss 2543 Disruptor, skinning vibroknife and lastly, personal blaster, high calibre.
Equipment: One first aid pack, binoculars, and food.
Appearance: Short-cropped blond hair, pleasant face, growing a full beard. Wears a hard leather suit, browns and blacks.

IC:

Garalein twisted out of the sunlight momentarily, letting it's golden rays slip past.

Eyes peered at him, but soon resumed downwards, eyeing the grass as the animal ate it's meal. The creature, four legs longer neck and head like larger goat, plus the horns, and a striped tail, was called a Selvack. They were a prize for hunters, their fur being outstanding quality, and the meat even better. Plus, they repopulated like crazy, so it was nigh impossible to wipe them out.

He leaned back around, sighting through the scope. He was proud of his 6,500 credit weapon. Unlike most disruptors, this one's shots were contained, and were clean. His shadow dropped on the animal, and it turned, but he fired first, dropping the animal with a beautiful shot through the heart.

Garalein let a smile out, slid down from the tree and crossed to the animal, where he checked it, then slid his rifle onto his back. Something snapped behind him.

He twisted, facing the barrel of a sith soldier. No, five barrels. "A hunter." muttered the lead.

"A sith. I wasn't aware we had any here." replied Garalein.

"We just arrived yesterday."

"Why?"

"Domination. What else. How did you miss our entry?"

"Been out here for three days." Said Garalein smugly.

"Ah, well, anyhow. Nice shot." awknowledged the Sith leader. He nodded at a soldier. "S509, take the animal, S983, kill the hunter."

The Sith raised his barrel. Garalein moved. He lashed out with his right leg, knocking the barrel away and stepped in close, rocking the soldier's head back by slamming his elbow into the faceplate.

The other four twisted to fire. Garalein wrapped his hand around the nearest's gun and slammed his foot into the owner's crotch. Armored or not, that had to hurt. He pulled the sith up, and dropped back.

A flurry of shots came out, Garalein protected himself by sliding the armored Sith trooper ahead of him, then grasped his pistol. Equipped with an expanded powerpack, scope and beam splitter, (lacking only the hair trigger), he fired. Three shots, accurate shots, to the Leader's throat dropped him. Garalein chucked the body away and dove into the woods. He pocketed the pistol, ran further than slid to a stop, unslinging the disruptor rifle. He shouldered it.

The first sith charged into the foliage. A fire red beam lanced out, catching the soldier in the chest. Twisting, he aimed to the right, where the other soldier stepped in. Stupid sith, their two-prong attack was so predictable. Oh well.

Another shot, and it was done. All five were down. Garalein took their weapons, packs, and incidentally, three hundred twenty-three credits, and of course, the animal. He headed to his speeder, stashed the stuff, and headed for Theed at the highest speed he could manage in the speeder.

OOC: Hope that works. If it needs edited, pls tell me.

starmark2k
01-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Occ: Kotor time.

steven
01-04-2005, 08:41 AM
The sith drop ship witch Han had said about came into Stevens view. "at last" he used his battle mediation and a few seconds later an explotion came from the ship. It started to lose controll and soom enough, it crashed near where the sith troopers were prushuring stevens ship. None of his ship was damaged "now thats what i call skill!"

starmark2k
01-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Han- Don't start the celebrations yet i sence a disturbance

steven
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Steven-hmmm. could it be those guys? *he points at 5 sith bombers that had gotten past the blockade and started to bomb Theed

starmark2k
01-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Han- We got to do somthing about that

Jedianakinsolo
01-06-2005, 06:03 AM
OOC: Where are you guys?

Renegade Angel
01-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Name: Gus
Height: 5'3"
Alignment: Jedi Order
Appearance: Face-A little gray from ancient past. Skin-Caucasion
Hair-Dark Brown with Blonde highlights. Upper Body- Hooded Black Sith Lord robes. Lower Body- Black Boots.
Equipment:1 Silver Lightsaber, Many, MANY Sith and Jedi Holocrons, and a pair of old, faded, hooded black sith robes.
Bio:Very wise, Gus has served both sides of the force. He once ruled the Sith with an iron fist before he was redempted by an unknown Jedi Ghost and became a Jedi Master. He is now neutral and his face still bear the scars representing the pain of the Dark Side....

*Joins the battle.*
*Overun by Dark Jedi*
"Oww!!! Ouch! Hey dont think Im letting you get away!"
*Kills the last one*
*Takes out comlink*
"Assault on the hangar?"
"Hey guys Im heading to the hangar the sith are starting to overrun it!"
"anyone with me?"

Jedianakinsolo
01-07-2005, 04:15 AM
Garalein glanced at the comlink and picked it up. "This is Garalein, I'm with you. Where are you?"

Renegade Angel
01-07-2005, 10:18 AM
"Im over here!'' *Waves*
If youre comin then meet me at the Hangar Bay.

steven
01-08-2005, 06:23 AM
"the bombers are to far away for me to use my battle meditation. Maybe if u take my ship, fly nearer to them while i'll stand on my ship and use my battle meditation" steven suggested

starmark2k
01-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Han- Thats a good idea :: Runs to the ships cockpit and begins to fly it ::

steven
01-09-2005, 05:35 AM
HK-82-"My master told i should give u a hand flying this ship"

Steven jumped onto his ship "okay,lets go. And remainber, whatever u do don't do anything fancy."

Renegade Angel
01-09-2005, 07:51 AM
*Sneaks into Hangar*
"Where is he?"

"Who's there?"
"Uh-Oh..."
*Jumps out and attacks the Sith Troopers.*

starmark2k
01-09-2005, 07:52 AM
:: ship takes off and beging to head towards the bombers ::
Han- this is bad, We have incoming fighters at both flanks... do you have turrets on this thing.

steven
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
steven-don't worry about those fighters. Just tell the droid to send a message to the republic bloackade to sparew a few fighters down here

starmark2k
01-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Han- ok.... Message sent. We're almose in range of the bombers.

steven
01-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Steven-Good. Don't use the weapons. I don't tend to usew them that much

starmark2k
01-12-2005, 05:50 AM
Mark- what should we do then.

steven
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Steven:Just get me in range

starmark2k
01-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Mark-We're 100 meters and closing

steven
01-19-2005, 08:54 AM
HK:Sir we're not getting through to the republic.

Steven: The sith must have a blocker somewhere.

HK: i don't think so. Our singel is fine.

starmark2k
01-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Mark- The republic com center may have been attacked

steven
01-20-2005, 07:31 AM
HK:maybe, but even if it was a poilt would answer it.

Steven:We'll worry about that later. We need to get closer

starmark2k
01-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Mark- any closer and we'll be right on top of them.

steven
01-21-2005, 06:13 AM
"Okay" steven used this battle mediation and on of six bombers crashed into another. The others seemed to fly away

"weird"

starmark2k
01-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Mark- Why'd u let that get away!

steven
01-21-2005, 06:39 AM
"I need time to recharge when destroying ships and they'd left as soon as they saw me" He looked down "land where we came from. We need to get into the city"

starmark2k
01-21-2005, 06:47 AM
mark-ok we can use my speeder when we land

: the ship lands and mark exits and jumps in his speeder.:

steven
01-21-2005, 07:52 AM
"you should head into the city. I'm going into space to help the republic and tel them of your sitution. And take Hk with u. He's a can help u out in a big situation

starmark2k
01-21-2005, 08:22 AM
mark- o.k come on droid get in and amanda get this speeder in the city.

: The speeder drove into the city :

steven
01-21-2005, 10:56 AM
5 mins later

Steven(com-link): Mark we have a problem. Theres no ships in space. No sith, no republic, Not even any rubbel.

starmark2k
01-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Mark- How is that possible, it was crouded with capital ships and fighters.

steven
01-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Steven: I know. This is the weirdest thing i've ever seen

starmark2k
01-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Mark-Thats not all i've been looking on my scanners there are no life forms other than me my padawan and the troop assigned to me. its like they all disappeared.

steven
01-22-2005, 01:59 AM
Steven: Well i'm picking up some life scenes from the swamp. There are loads. Meet me there

starmark2k
01-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Mark-O.k see you there!

Mark took another speeder along with his padawan and stevens droid. they raced towards the swamp to a the coast line closest to the life signs they arrived there and awaited stevens arrival.

steven
01-22-2005, 05:21 AM
Steven landed close to them
Steven:Hewy come here. It's besat if we load up just incase

starmark2k
01-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Mark-From these depth readings they are under the waters surface and i'm also picking up some larger lifeforms.

steven
01-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Steven-that must be the gungans. At first i thought those life signs were people who were hiding

starmark2k
01-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Mark Ah yes the gungans I've heard the natives speak of them an un-civilised sentiant race from what i'm told.

steven
01-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Steven laughed "they are rather civilised. These, to tell the truth, are the natives. The people here are not with best terms with them. My master was trying to help make an allaince with them before he disppeared

starmark2k
01-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Mark- Well we better get going i hope you can swim?

steven
01-23-2005, 02:54 AM
Steven: i can but my droids can't

starmark2k
01-23-2005, 03:30 AM
mark- o-k just me and you go i'll leave my padawan and assistant here we better get going now!

steven
01-24-2005, 06:45 AM
Steven-good idea.

They headed to where the life signs were. Steven used his saber to cut from the viens and nettels,ect.

starmark2k
01-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Mark- It looks like we have to swim from here.

They both put breathing devices in there mouths and dived in. They swam untill the saw a glowing city.

steven
01-24-2005, 11:33 AM
They entered the glowing city. The gungans inside stared at them. Soon a few gungans raised pikes towards them.
"whosas are youa!?" asked one of them
"i'm a jedi. I'm Steven Solidus and hes Han..." he stopped"whats ya last name?"

starmark2k
01-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Han- Nasai, Han nasai. we have come to ask for you assistance

steven
01-25-2005, 06:29 AM
Gungans- who are the others?

starmark2k
01-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Han- What others?

steven
01-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Gungans: Never mind, i thought i'd saw somthing near the rocks. Wait did u say your steven solidus!?

steven: Yeah, so?

Gungans:You must see our leader.

The gungans took them to there leader Boss Gallo

Gallo:who is this?

starmark2k
01-28-2005, 09:08 AM
GUNGUN Guard- It is steven solidus as per your request and his accomplis Han nasai

steven
01-28-2005, 11:08 AM
GallO:steven solidus, apprentis of Mod Karda

Steven:The one and the same.

Gallo bowed to steven

Steven:Huh?

starmark2k
01-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Han- Why is he bowing to you.

steven
01-30-2005, 01:38 AM
"Lets ask him"said steven "why are u bowing?"

"Your master is a legend down here. He said if somthings happens to him that you shall save us from the land livers" said gallo

"Is that so?"said steven "well can u tell me why the land livers and everyone else seems to be missing?"

"hmm, maybe that was Mod" Replied gallo

starmark2k
01-30-2005, 11:54 PM
han- Mod? who or what is that?

steven
01-31-2005, 07:42 AM
"it was my master but i held his hand while he died. How could He do this?"

"He has the power holocron. He destroyed it giving him the power to do that stuff even after life"gallo

"not possible. The holocron was destroyed by other jedi, i was one of those jedi, thats how i got battle mediation" steven turned to Han "this aint helping us. We should get bck to my ship and consult the jedi council if there still alife"

starmark2k
01-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Han- What holocron?

steven
01-31-2005, 10:04 AM
"It's a long story. It was a holocron with powers or somthing. Me and my master were part of a squad to steal or destroy it inside a sith cruiser. theres was 12 in the squad. 1 guy died in the hangar, 2 died getting to the holocron. When we got there we used force lighting to destroy it giving us all battle mediation powers but me met up if malak on the way out and he killed 3 more jedi including my master" explained steven "now we should get out of here"

starmark2k
01-31-2005, 10:22 AM
Han- o.k let's get out of here!

steven
01-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Steven- I'm sorry but we msut go. We have need to do a mission for the jedi council.

They left and got back to serface "well that did alot. Now we're back where we started. What are we gonna do now?"

starmark2k
01-31-2005, 10:35 AM
Han- we have to find out why everyone disappeared except the GunGans and where they've gone.

steven
01-31-2005, 11:31 AM
Steven- any ideas where to start?

starmark2k
01-31-2005, 11:53 AM
Han- We should use the sensors at threed, try to see any annomalies, we must head to the security forces base.

steven
02-06-2005, 01:15 AM
steven-okay. good plan i guess. but who are your friends. u did introduce me to them. I've only now found out your name.

starmark2k
02-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Mark- This is my padawan ankst ( points to a twi'lek in jedi robes) and this is my friend amanda of the republic army.

steven
02-06-2005, 04:38 AM
steven--okay. we should take my ship. I'll drop u off in the center of the city and i'll land in the hangar

starmark2k
02-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Han- Ok lets get moving we must report our situation to the order.

steven
02-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Steven got his in ship with Han and lifted off. It wasn't long before they were above theed center. "okay, i suggest we go spilt the teams up 3-3. I suggest u take my astromech , T3."

starmark2k
02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Han- O.k, you can take my padawan he is qite skilled.

steven
02-08-2005, 07:11 AM
"okay idea. wait a sec. this is weird, i'm getting a distress signel." he pressed a view bottens and he played hte message "help... we're in.... alien spaceport! the spaceport..... alive! HELP!!!"

starmark2k
02-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Han- Can you trace where its coming from?

steven
02-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Steven-yeah just a second. Here we go. It's coming from somewhere above a moon of naboo.

Darth Smaug
02-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Then the Jedi Master Sion Capion lands with a small group of Jedi knights...

Name:Sion Capion
Species:Human
Alignent:Capion:Jedi because i don't care about the republic i just want to slay dark sith...
Appereance:Lang black hair,Small,Dark Eyes
Class: Jedi Consular/Council Master
Equipment:Capion Green Consular Lightsaber,Capion master/council robes
Bio:This one was discoverd on a planet and was so skilled in the force he was in the council when he was 12.But Capion is selfish and arogant...(When he is 20 he falls to the dark side and become's Darth Smaug you'll hear more from him:) )
lvl:70

Jedi group :

Name:Lance Nmif
Alignent:Republic/Jedi
Appereance:Middle weight,long brown hair,brown eyes
Class: Jedi Chronicler/Jedi Knight
Equipment:Nmif purple lightsaber,Knight robes
Bio:One of the strongest Jedi Knights the Council has to offer to help the republic
lvl:25

Name:Sylva Orcrist
Appereance:Middle weigt,long brown hair,gray eyes
Class: Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Knight
Equipment:Orcrist yellow lightsaber, Knight robes
Bio:Like Bastila stubborn but likes to learn the ways of the Jedi

Name:Qua-Misto-Di'l
Appereance:Middle weight,Green eyes,Green color
Species:Twi'lek
Class: Jedi Consular/Jedi Knight
Equipment:Qua's green lightsaber,Knight robes
Bio:A good student on the Academy,he has good skill with the Force and saber.We should expect great things from this Jedi Knight in the future..

Capion:my little group of Jedi Knights will help you fight against the Sith

starmark2k
02-09-2005, 01:26 PM
(occ. Darth Smaug there are so many things wrong with that post it'll take to long to menton them all, but the main one is you can only have up to 3 pcs.)

Han- above the moon it must be a ship, i feel we must go there and see what is amist.

steven
02-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Steven-i'm scanning that moon and theres no ships. But there dose seem to be a space station

starmark2k
02-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Han- try scanning for any heat annomalies.

steven
02-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Steven-we're too far away. my ship hasn't got the best sencors

starmark2k
02-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Han- I think you should take your ship to the moon and get acloser scan, i'll use the sensors at the military base.

steven
02-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Steven-good plan i guess. *a few mins later* Okay we're here. go to the board ramp, you'll have to jump off and don't forget the droid

starmark2k
02-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Han- keep in continuous contact... we don't want to disappear as well.

: Gets off the ship with his companion and droid and runs into the military base:

steven
02-15-2005, 10:04 AM
steven-i'm going to search the planet a second. We and the gungans couldn't of just disapeared off the face of naboo.

steven searshed the planet "this is weird"
he took the ship into space and towards the spaceport

steven*com-link*- han, whats your situation

starmark2k
02-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Han (com-link)- We're fine the sensors are down and i got your droid repairing them. i'm waiting for them to be before i scan.

steven
02-18-2005, 12:51 AM
T3-beeep peeep (it's fixed)

steven<com-link> we're coming to place where we get the distress singel. I can see it.

starmark2k
02-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Han- I'm begining the scan... You seem to be heading towards a distortion in the gravity.

steven
02-19-2005, 10:55 AM
steven-erm, okay. Steven out. *he looked at ankst* any idea whats he just said?

starmark2k
02-21-2005, 04:13 AM
Ankst- The gravity seems to be fluxuating 1 minuet its haigh and would crush a solid block of steel, then its registing 0.

steven
02-21-2005, 06:35 AM
Steven-okay, so whaT DO u suggest we do?"

starmark2k
02-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Ankst- I'm not sure, It's your ship you should deside.

steven
02-21-2005, 07:21 AM
Steven-We're going in. Just as soon as i find the hangar

T3-beeep beeep (I'm picking up animals charging at the city)

starmark2k
02-21-2005, 07:36 AM
Han- Those are some big animals...amanda prepare the automated defences... hang on the sensors are picking up a large power discharge in between the planet and the moon.

steven
02-21-2005, 08:14 AM
T3-beeep deeep (the defences were destroyed when the sith bombed the place) dddwwwwooooooooo(we're going to be in big trouble)

starmark2k
02-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Han- I hope steven has given you weapons because they will be in the building soon.

steven
02-21-2005, 11:27 AM
T3-beeep beee dweeep (we should leave this place)

In space

Steven-i've found the hangar.
They entered the alien spaceport.
Steven-HK, go out and looked around
HK- Yes Master! *he left the ship and scanned the area* Master it seems clear
Steven-ladys first *he looked towards Ankst

starmark2k
02-21-2005, 01:33 PM
On the planet han stevens droid and amanda were on their way to the military hanger.

Han- Droid, can you open the door.

steven
02-22-2005, 06:23 AM
T3-Beeep Dweeeep (to me opening locked doors as easy as beeping) Beeep Beeep (open temperarly(sp?) master)

T3-Beeeeep Beeeep (the hangar seems to be locked up but i can open it if u find the control consel

starmark2k
02-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Han- Great a cockey droid come on there is one in the security room down the hall.

steven
02-22-2005, 06:53 AM
T3-beeeep beeeep deeeep (wait here and get a ship ready)

T3 went to the security room and opened the hangar door.
T3(com-link)- Beeeeb dweeep(I'm seeing a dark jedi coming to our posti....) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Unknown HK droid: Take that you supid tin can. Master u can finish off the jedi

starmark2k
02-23-2005, 02:47 AM
Han Took a step forward closer to the dark jedi. The dark jedi ignited his red double bladed lightsaber and flurished it in an aggressive manor.

Dark jedi- I hope you like it here, You're going to spend your death here.

Han- That may be so... but not today... Amanda do me a favor and deal with the droid.

Amanda raised her heavy weapon and pointed it at the droid only to cause the Hk unit to raise a rifle and fire several shots at her. Amanda dived into a room and hid behind the door way. she threw a granade over her soldier that landed at the droids feat, the explosion was quick to follow completely incinerating droid.

While amanda was dealing with the HK unit Han faced the dark jedi he pulled out both his lightsabers and ignited them both.

Han- We don't have to do this turn away from the darkness and back to the light... You can be saved.

Dark jedi- I have been from the lies of the council... From your lies.

The dark jedi jumped towards han swinging his saber in a downward motion. Han used his sabers up wards creating a x shape stopping the red blade in the middle. Han kicked the dark jedi back and a duel began with the dark jedi on a furious offensive striking at Han. Han managed to block them all but did not strike back untill the darkjedi made its first mistake when he swung the blade horizontally to his rightside allowing han to block with one lightsaber and stab with the saber in his left hand. The Dark jedis saber was deactiated and he fell on to his back dead before he hit the ground. Han kneeled next to him.

Han- I hope you find retribution in death.

steven
02-23-2005, 06:34 AM
T3-dwwwwooooo

T3 was badly damaged but still funcitional. You could hear the animals roaring and the buildings fall as they ran threw

T3-beeeep ddeeeep (take that naboo dropship)

starmark2k
02-23-2005, 06:48 AM
Han and amanda ran to the republic ship and got in.

Han- amanda can you fly this thing?

Amanda- yes but where do we go?

steven
02-24-2005, 06:28 AM
T3-Beeep Beeeep Deeeep(let's go and see how master and the others are doing)

starmark2k
02-24-2005, 06:37 AM
The republic ship launched and headed towards the gravitational disturbance.

Han-Steven we are heading to your location.

steven
02-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Steven-okay. We've secured the hangar. This place is weird, the controlls are differents, there technoigly is different and it even has a weird blue light to top everything off

starmark2k
02-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Han- were almost there. *He turns off the com and turns to the droid.* Your master isn't the most technical.

steven
02-25-2005, 06:15 AM
T3-Dwwwooooooooo (nope.) beeep bbeeep dweeep (but he's a great droid creater) beeeep deeep (after all he did make me. Now can u give me a hand putting my wires back in me and patching my wounds up)

starmark2k
02-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Han- Your lucky I've got some skill with a Droids.

Jon starts to do minor repairs on stevens droid as the ship approached the station.

steven
02-26-2005, 12:21 AM
T3- beeeeeeeeep! (i'm getting a bad feeling) bwooooooo (joke:or did u do somthing wrong?)

starmark2k
02-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Han- no you have somthing lodged in your top chassis.

steven
03-05-2005, 12:13 AM
T3-beep beeep (thats not important, i hink. That stupid droid really did a number on me) Deeep beeep (we're ariving, land in the hangar!)

starmark2k
03-05-2005, 05:22 AM
The ship flew into a hanger and they saw stevens ship. hHan left the ship and walked into the hanger in search of steven.

steven
03-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Steven-han! what happened on naboo? and what happened to t3?

starmark2k
03-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Han- A dark jedi and a Hk unit... Your droid took a hit but i soughted him out.

steven
03-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Steven- erm great. Well i got into there database on what seems to be a mother computer. I translated half of it. it's a mixture of different langauges. So far i've only found out about this stations capabilties. nothing on it's history

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Han- So is the station the reason why everyone except us, droids and the dark jedo disappeared.

steven
03-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Steven-seems that way. the aliens, witch by the way are called Nomads, tried making a weapon called Hiland. This station seems to be a beta virsion. thats all of the history i got out of that. I'm going to give it another go.
*he starts pressing bottens on the mother computer and datapad.* You should scout around with your friends and apprentis. I need my droids here it'll be best if we keep even teams

steven
03-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Steven-seems that way. the aliens, witch by the way are called Nomads, tried making a weapon called Hiland. This station seems to be a beta virsion. thats all of the history i got out of that. I'm going to give it another go.
*he starts pressing bottens on the mother computer and datapad.* You should scout around with your friends and apprentis. I need my droids here it'll be best if we keep even teams

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Han and his team left steven to continue his work as they walked around several doors seemed to be locked and impossible to break into. They came to one door that automatically opened when they approached. The Room was full of dead bodies in tanks, there was various differant species rangeing from wookies to twi'leks and over aliens that he had never seen before. they all obviously had been there for a really long time and the liquid in the tanks had some kind of preservation properties.

Ankst- This is strange.

Han- yes, amanda can you check that console.

Amanda began typing the console.

Amanda- I don't get this its some weird language. but i recognise some of the words. I'll download this info to a datapad and see if steven can translate it.

steven
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Steven-(comlink)I've made a breakfew on the close. This is weird. it says that this station is somewhat alive,he feeds, it grows, but it cannot mate and have baby stations. I would say this thing is like a droid but it's living and was born not made. The nomads were turning hiland into a weapon. not making one.

Have you found anything?

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Han(Com)- We found somthing weird aswell, a lab its full of dead bodies we must have every speies in the known galaxcy... Human, wookies, selkath, twi'leks there is even a hutt in here... there are also species i've never seen before. However i do recognise 1 its of a species that became extinct 200 years ago.

steven
03-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Steven<com-link>-could be a feeding room. They could be draining the knowlage out of them or somthing. I'm not sure, if u had some information from a consel i might have a better idea

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Han- We've downloaded some data from a console on to a pad we're on our way.

The team ran to the hanger and handed steven the datapad.

steven
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Steven looked at it"well thats wookie, thats selkath, wookie again, jawa,"he said under his breath "nice work guys. You've recovered someone complaining about there commanders. but luckly it also has the location of the commanders quaters. you may want to check it out."

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Han- We'll do that, see if you can get more info and try to get a translation programme loaded into the ships computers so we can read everyting.

Han, his padawan and amanda went to the nearest turbolift to get to the deck with the commanders quarters.

steven
03-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Steven-(com-link) Okay, i've got camaras online and i can pretty much most of this station so if u find anything needs translating just show it infront of that funny thing in the corner

starmark2k
03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
han walked into the quarter the room didn't look to differant from that of a republic commanders quarters.

Ankst- so what are we looking for?

Han- I don't know just keep looking for anything that could help.

steven
03-10-2005, 11:24 AM
All the lights went out

Steven(comlink): weird. stay were you are, the station seems to sleeping. everything should be in lockdown.

starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Han noticed the door close and ankst walked to it and tried to open the door.

Ankst- I can't find a way to open it

Han (comlink)- We've been locked in can you see whats happening.

steven
03-10-2005, 12:45 PM
"no. everything is locked down. including my link the rest of Hiland. I can only see outside." steven looks outside "crud. We seem to be enterhyper space or somthing. You may want to take a rest. I know i am"

starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
han turned off the comlink and look towards his companions.

Han- Rest! we're on an unknown vessel entering hyperspace or somthing and he wants us to rest.

Ankst was still trying to find away to open the door.

starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
han turned off the comlink and look towards his companions.

Han- Rest! we're on an unknown vessel entering hyperspace or somthing and he wants us to rest.

Ankst was still trying to find away to open the door.

steven
03-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Hk- master are you allright
Steven- been better. How T3 can u hack into the system and see where were going?
T3-Beep beep
Steven- good. (com-link) Hye han, i'm getting t3 to hack into the system to see where we're going.

starmark2k
03-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Han(comlink- Good, Lets hope its not takin us out of the galaxy or we are going to be screwed.

A wriggerling noise suddenly came from one side of the room and stop. a few moments passed and the same noise came from another wall and also stopped again. The same sequance happened 3 more times on a differant wall from the last.

Ankst- I think somthing is in the walls

Amanda- I have a bad feeling about this.

Han(comlink)- Solidus, There is somthing alive down here!

steven
03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Solidus: yeah. i hear it the same thing.I cant pin it out because this whole station is alive. *he ignited his saber* but i don't think the stations is making this noises. We're not alone!

starmark2k
03-13-2005, 04:49 AM
Han- can you do anything to find out what it is.

steven
03-13-2005, 07:36 AM
"nope. try to find out what it is with the force, because if u havn't forgot we're both jedis"

starmark2k
03-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Han switches off his comlink.

Han- ankst any luck with the door

Ankst- no, There's no control panel!

Han- o'k just bust it open.

Ankst- are you sure.

Han- completely.

Ankst Ignited his saber and tried to thrust it into the door. as the saber was about to impact and peirce through it. the saber flicked up as if it was a normal metal sword.

Anskt- That cannot be good!

steven
03-15-2005, 11:25 AM
The door to the computer opened and a sith master entered. "This stations ours!" laughed the sith master
"ours?"asked steven
"u think i came here alone?" he lighted his saber and dueled with steven.
The duel ranged on for 5 mins. The droids ddin't join in for fear they would hit there master.
The sith tried attack steven from the side but steven blocked it. He quicky pulled his othe rlightsaber from his belt to his hand, using the force, and sliced the sith maste in half.,

Steven(com-link) we're not alone

starmark2k
03-15-2005, 12:52 PM
The Door to the commanders room opened and 3 dark jedi were standing there.

Dark Jedi- Jedi like the station, It's your graveyard.

The 3 dark jedi ignited there sabers so Ankst and Han ignited theirs in defence. The leading dark jedi stunned amanda then junped at the padawan while the other 2 attack Han. Han used his Duel sabers in a difensive manner against his two opponants, Ankst on the other hand was far more aggressive in his duel while the dark jedi went on a difence. Only a few moments passed before Han managed to stab one of his opponents evening the odd in his duel. little more than five seconds passed before Han slashed the remaining dark jedis chest. With both his opponants down he managed to get behind the leading dark jedi who was fighting Ankst and used the hilt of one of his sabers to knock him unconcious.

Han- When he comes yhrough we can get answers.

The com-link then sounded "we're not alone". Han then raised the com-link to his mouth.

Han- we know, we're on our way back, We got a prisonneer.

The team then headed to where they left steven taking the unconcious dark jedi with them.

steven
03-15-2005, 01:49 PM
"great. it's been a long time since i did an interogation." replied steven. The power came back on. "at last. Dam, i'm cut of from the camras!"

starmark2k
03-15-2005, 02:03 PM
The three entered the room hanger was in carrying the dark jedi who he already restrained. He put the Darkjedi on the floor.

Steven- Have you been trained in iterrorgation, if so you should take over.

The dark jedi became to come through.

steven
03-16-2005, 11:10 AM
He put force chuffs on the dark jedi "tell us who the f*** u are and who else is here!"

"...."dark jedi
"Take it this way, you don't speak i use lighting
"..." Steven just force lighting on him
"if u dont say somthing you'll lose a finger"threatned steven

(do u wanna speak as the dark jedi?)

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 11:14 AM
(OOC: IF You Want)

Dark Jedi- You don't have the guts jedi unless you wish to join the us sith

Han- Steven, Don't yet him intice you.

steven
03-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Steven ignited his saber and sliced of all the fingers on one hand
"and explain or you'll lose the fingers on the other hand!" he threanted the sith again

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Han- Steven, what do you think you are doing, Torturing a captive thats not the way of the jedi

steven
03-16-2005, 12:39 PM
steven-we ant going to get anything out of him if we don't and he though i would follow that way. But let me tell u somthing,dark jedi, when i'm facing death i tend to do whatever possible to get my friends to safty

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Han- We are not thugs we are the keepers of peace

Dark Jedi- You all still spew that... Properganda. Even to one who knows what it takes to win a war.

steven
03-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Steven-(using force to talk to han) If we don't play his game we ant going anywere. If the sith get thee hands on Hiland life in our galaxy will disapear!

Steven-(to prisoner) Shut up and only speak when u ask u a question! Tell me who is with u?

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Dark Jedi- who do you think jedi, or have you been in a cave on an asteroid the past few years.

steven
03-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Steven kicked the dark jedi in hte side "Just tell me what i want to know"

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Dark Jedi- Ha, You think your breaking me, I'm breaking you your frustration your anger.

steven
03-16-2005, 03:58 PM
"you think just by making me angry i'll join te dark side?"steven laughed "now, i don't understand that." he raised a blaster and aimed it at his head "now i'm getting board here, if u don't say somthing usefull in the next 10 seconds i'll shoot because it makes no different to me weither u live or not"

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Dark jedi- Then kill me while i'm defenceless jedi, in cold blood, Then your journey to the dark side will be well on its way.

steven
03-16-2005, 04:14 PM
"i only said i'd shoot u. not kill" steven shot the dark jedi but the gun was in stun mode "where's the honour in killing u now? i'd rather u die when i blow up the station"

starmark2k
03-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Han- You are no jedi, you tortured your hostage and you wish for him to suffer.

steven
03-16-2005, 04:37 PM
steven- your right. i'm not a jedi, i'm no sith or dark jedi either. I work for the republic, not the jedi. I wasn't ment to be a jedi but that holocron i destroyed gave me the force and battle meditation

JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Name: Lord Caloton
Class: Sith Lord
Appearance: Short black hair, red eyes, medium build.
Equipment: Dark black jedi robes, Single bladed unique black lightsaber
Bio. My lightsaber can corrupt all who are around it.

Name: leccy
Alignent: sith
Class: dark jedi
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, medium build.
Equipment: double bladed lightsaber, Red
Bio. follows his master like a bad smell.

I walk in on the interogation of a dark jedi, he has been stunned.

Leccy - look master! they have one of our jedi.

Caloton - Shut it you fool! i have my own eyes from whic i can see.

I lift my right hand and use force lightning on the failed dark jedi (if thats ok)

I reach for my lightsaber then ignite it using the force, it shines a black ccolour like no other.

Caloton - what are you fighting for, why don't you join me and feel the power of the dark side!!!

steven
03-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Steven brang out his sabers

Steven-Han, run to the hangar. I can take care of him.

Steven startted juggling with his sabers

Steven- bring it. you sith will pay for whatever you did to naboo.

JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Lord Caloton- you can be turned, you are not a proper jedi and have no control over yourself, think about it the jedi live by rules which dictate that it is wrong to fight, if it is so wrong then why do they still carry weapons.

steven
03-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Steven-because i think they look cool. I may not fight for the jedi but i fight for the republic.

Steven used force lighting on Caloton

JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 01:53 PM
i shrug off the lightning

Lord Caloton - you really think dark side powers can harm me if anything your hatred for me will only make me more powerful stike me down and you will have embraced the dark side

steven
03-27-2005, 02:10 PM
"what dont u undestand. i dont follow the jedi code nor the sith code. I do what a please. i can strike u down right now and leave the place the same way i entered."

JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Lord Caloton- you cannot strike me down, i feel you starting to embrace the dark side you cannot resist my power, it looks like you have a choice run or die.

steven
03-27-2005, 02:59 PM
"i dont pick side. Attacking u now will only be taking an advantage." steven fired a few quick shots from his blaster

JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Lord Caloton - so, you have chosen death,( i deflect the blaster bolts)
There is a large blast.

Lord Caloton - Leccy! stay behind and destroy this fool, i have bigger fish to fry.

(Permission to kill leccy granted)

leccy - yes my master

leccy - i will show you know mercy like my foolish master.

he charges towards steven with his lightsaber.

steven
03-28-2005, 04:15 AM
Steven waited or leccy came closer. steven quicky tripped leccy and he hit the floor with a thud

steven-You undersetimate me.

pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 01:57 AM
pc:
Name timmy marong
Sex:male
Race: HUMAN
aligment:the republic
Class: jedi weapons Master/bounty hunter
Weapons: lightsaber,xr 3000 blaster rifle,echani heavy armor.

companion 1:
Name:Radia Nomak
Sex female
Age 21
Race Twilek
Aligment The republic
Class jedi master
Weapons Lightsaber,xr Zabrak Blaster rifleand a jedi master robe

Companion 2
name hk 50 a good version
Age 6
race droid