PDA

View Full Version : please help how can i put a diffrent body on a republic troops head?


Sirus Fett
12-01-2004, 06:37 PM
please help i wanna put carth s clothes on the republic troops

Xavier2
12-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Sirus Fett
please help i wanna put carth s clothes on the republic troops
Easy. Get Kotor Tool and:
1. Open BIF/2da.bif/2da.array;
2. Open appeaence.2da;
3. Look for Republic troopers rows (there must be lots of them) and right P_CarthBB in their modelb and texb colums.

EDIT: Actually it is their modela and texa columms:D

Hope it is what you want;)

Sirus Fett
12-02-2004, 03:53 PM
WOW! thanks xavier that helped a ton so i was looking at the rest of the appearence.2da file and whats the model b and c and texb and c and so on thanks by the way your like the coolist modder ever making the boba and jango and clone stuff thats awesome thats the reason i wanted to start modding when i saw ur and primes stormtrooper.

EDIT:also instead of being P_CARTHBB would it be P_CarthBA?

Nodakrattler
12-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Sirus Fett

EDIT:also instead of being P_CARTHBB would it be P_CarthBA?

The "A" reffers to the underware model and texture, "B" reffers to the clothes, then the armors "C-H", the jedi robes are "I", and revans robes are "J".

Sirus Fett
12-02-2004, 05:10 PM
oh ok thanks. so if i put some thing like say P_CarthBA under modela and texa you would look like carths republic pajamas? but then if u put it under the republic soldiers you wouldnt see it because they always have their clothes on
?

Xavier2
12-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Sirus Fett
oh ok thanks. so if i put some thing like say P_CarthBA under modela and texa you would look like carths republic pajamas? but then if u put it under the republic soldiers you wouldnt see it because they always have their clothes on
?
Actually P_CarthBA and P_CarthBB as any models in modelX app.2da columms are diferent bodies. If you take a closer look you will see that they are not outfits applied over a body but rather a body of it's own. It means that any model you place in the Republic columm will make the Trooper look like it.

Then if you place P_CarthBA in a Trooper columm he will have Carth underwear body. Try for yourself and you will see the results.:D

Sirus Fett
12-02-2004, 06:18 PM
LOL that is pretty funnier but its even funnier when you put P_BastillaBA on them or missions they almost look like crossdressers:D