PDA

View Full Version : Help me mod community... you're my only hope


Lt. Havoc
12-02-2004, 10:51 AM
I played SWBF for about a week after buying it on PC. Not disappointed in the graphics or sound but just the simplistic game play and lack of depth. Now I've been debating on trading it in but I look at the mini mods which come out and I see fragments or elements of what the game could have been. The unfortunate thing is the it would require the combination of a dozen current mini-mods to make the game what I think it should be.

Expand the size of all the maps for more room to fly and play.

Tweak all weapons to be more effective against their designated targets.

Find some way to add an extra class or 2 and enable some of the non playables to fill those classes. Example ewoks on endor as a 6th class. Swap clone troopers in Theed for elite guard so on and so on. Make it deeper more detailed instead of just 4 factions.

You're my only hope for not selling this current lame duck game.

TK-8252
12-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Havoc
Expand the size of all the maps for more room to fly and play.

Done.

Originally posted by Lt. Havoc
Tweak all weapons to be more effective against their designated targets.

I'm not sure if this is possible yet.

Originally posted by Lt. Havoc
Find some way to add an extra class or 2 and enable some of the non playables to fill those classes. Example ewoks on endor as a 6th class. Swap clone troopers in Theed for elite guard so on and so on. Make it deeper more detailed instead of just 4 factions.

Done. BTW they're royal guards, not elite. :p