PDA

View Full Version : Nude Skins/Female Heads

btbrown
12-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Does anyone know where I can find some nude female skins and female heads for KOTOR. I would like to find them for PC/NPC

ChAiNz.2da
12-06-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by btbrown
Does anyone know where I can find some nude female skins and female heads for KOTOR. I would like to find them for PC/NPC

:rolleyes:

Now where in the world are you going to put your blasters, lightsabers or credits if yer nekkid' ?

PoM
12-06-2004, 06:20 AM
That's against the rules of pcgamemods.com.

*Yoinked*
12-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Doesnt mean they dont exist...

ChAiNz.2da
12-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by *Yoinked*
Doesnt mean they dont exist...

True. Doesn't mean they're tolerated here either though. My first version of the Revelation Robes danced on the line of too much...and a good point was brought up....

im kiddin, i honestly do like your work but not too keen on the 'over-revealing' Bastila 'robe' its SW not some eastenders script (naughty scenes) but i love the rest.

Plus the fact that this should've at least been in the Request Sticky :rolleyes:

Use the search and you'll find most (if not all) references to 'birthday suit versions' ;) are either locked or the links are edited....

thread = :lock: ???

EnderWiggin
12-06-2004, 10:40 AM
I bet $4 he's Reprimanded / The Thread Locked by Darth, $3 for T7, and $5 for Prime, $1 that they will include a link to the forum rules. $2 That a Super Mod/ Other Mod/ Admin does it.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

_EW_

:lock:

Edit: You're right Matt, I am sorry, all offense was unintentional, I just meant that it is clearly stated in Forum Rules that this would not be tolerated. I was wondering who would lock / delete first. I did not mean that the Moderators were mean or unfair, just that they don't like this stuff.

Colma Adawin
12-06-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin, EDITED BY MATTCOLE

Yelled at by Darth333,

$3 for T7, and $5 for Prime, $1 that they will include a link to the forum rules. $2 That a Super Mod/ Other Mod/ Admin does it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

thats a bit harsh aint it? our Dear Darth333 isnt a nasty person, not even a hint of evil in that lass

and you really do give the moderators and admin a bad image, i know its a joke but, honestly if i was a moderator / admin or Darth333 i would be offended, please be careful with your words, i respect the 'hierarchy' and especally Darth333

MattCole

PS this topic is a bit childish, and also perverted, im also offended by these requests for a nude mod, if i were a moderator, i'd lock and delete this thread straight away. :mad:

Darth333
12-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... 0