PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars DVD release date and cover art

Sivy
12-06-2004, 11:30 PM
the official site has posted the release date for the clone wars DVD.

clickie (http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=538&ReferrerID=CJADPL-00001)

23rd March is the release date for volume 1, which will have seasons 1 & 2

Astrotoy7
12-07-2004, 03:48 AM
coolage....too bad I already have a self made dvd bootleg :D

QT>MPEG2>DVD = BOOTLEG DVD !

mtfbwya

Prime
12-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Indeed. I already have all the eps on my comp, but it will be nice to see them on my jumbotron of a TV. :)

Sivy
12-07-2004, 11:07 PM
jumbotron?

:D

Evil Dark Jedi
12-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Sivy
jumbotron?

:D

I think jumbotron means very very big. :D

Nice I am gonna get them. If I can.

Sivy
12-08-2004, 12:36 AM
www.starwars.com has got a preview of the next lot of clone wars cartoons... but only for hyperspace members :(

if they're any HS members here we would appreciate a description of what’s the preview consists of

Lynk Former
12-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Ooooooooooooooooh, so so perty. Me wanty... XD

Prime
12-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi
I think jumbotron means very very big. :D Yep. Jumotron = UUUUggge!

Kurgan
12-08-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Sivy
www.starwars.com has got a preview of the next lot of clone wars cartoons... but only for hyperspace members :(

if they're any HS members here we would appreciate a description of what’s the preview consists of

If they do, please use the spoiler tag OR confine it to the "Episode III Spoilers Allowed" forum.

After all, we have been told that Season 3 of the Clone Wars series spoils at least a few important things in Episode III (namely, the events of the opening crawl).

Since it will be shown a scant few days after Episode III premieres in theaters, that's still no excuse to post the spoilers without the proper tags and warnings (or in the appropriate forum).

Consider this fair warning!

Note: some episode III spoilers (at least one I can think of) exist in season 2 of the Clone Wars, but so far nobody has tried to post that in the non-spoiler forums without the tags, so I haven't felt the need to crack down.

"Jumbotron" is the name of the rather huge (not sure if it's the biggest in the world, or just the country) tv screen posted in NY's time's square. I read a few years ago about how it was going to be replaced with a more advanced version, but anyway, it's a big big big, tv!

Astrotoy7
12-10-2004, 06:21 AM
wow K, I dont think Ive seen you here much recently. To pick up on these things in obscure forums you must have some form of superpower :p !!

yes, there is a character spoiler in season 2 of clonewars, that prolly might be it ........

mtfbwya

Jan Gaarni
12-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Well, he's in a spoiler free enviroment, so I don't see why it would take him superpowers to come over these threads. :)

TK-425
12-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Yep. Jumotron = UUUUggge!
Yeah, he hacked my brain to give it to him. Stupid ghost hacking cyborg of a prime:D

Pho3nix
12-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Cool, I will most definately buy it. Good thing it ships worldwide :)