PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler!! Help Please

DarthCole
12-11-2004, 01:03 PM
I am on Goto's ship. I cannot get the hatch open. I have done everything on the ship that I can do. What am I not getting. I would appreciate any help.

Blessèd Sith
12-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Have you got all the computer programs (overload, shut down, etc) and the five data pads? You need to unrestrict each thing on the computers (turrets, droids, etc), then run a program on it to get rid of it. There is a yellow computer in the room you started off with that gives you a data pad, and then you need to search all the remains and containers to find the rest.

Hope that helps.

bsktballplayah
12-14-2004, 05:43 PM
I am having the same problem this person is having except i just cant find the shut down program. anywhere. i swear i have searched the ship everywhere and i cant find it.... help please?

Blessèd Sith
12-14-2004, 07:23 PM
There's a console in the round room you start off in, with the floating black ball-droids. Go to the console, it's yellow and should be somewhere on the right.

Make sure you've searched every droid (there are two in the prisons, one on each side of the ship) and every container. It's all there.