PDA

View Full Version : Recent News (unofficial)

Sallim
12-13-2004, 11:19 AM
I thought some recent" news" could help us while we waiting so , here is it.

- I know all guys waiting for the new Nightlight updates, with many new stuff ( mostly secret ;) and we often said " Its isnt far away" and this kind of sentences.
Sorry it take so long guys, we do what we can, we both have to life a live beside nightlight ;)
Nah just joking, it takes so long because..

- the new website will be in php so this is a major change for 8
- I helped 8 with some 3d ideas and it tooks me over 1 week to realise it

That are the recent problems. The differnet timezones aint any help, like you can imagine.

To Tierra3d

I never asked 8 to show some 3d stuff, but this are just test renders and will look later better or in a whole different way ( remember it )

Yeah its goin on, really. I can tell you, that I have 1 complete room done, a second one is comin ( sounds like nothing, but there are many details ) For now, we got (just) 3 characters but ready for animating ( you will see what I mean on the update)

We got some real cool screenshots, some of them were used by 8 as wallpapers ^_^

I cant tell ya more , but I give you screens of a room ( old ) and some another furniture.

I would like to show you some characters, but I cant. Sorry for last time with the dumb sneak previews. This isnt much better, but ita has to be that way for now.

Here the images, 130kb (http://www.sal4.de/secret.zip)

The only thing I can say now is, let the nightlight turned on for santa, he got soem nice presents for ya XD

Have a good night guys, hopefully 8 will be back soon.

Arthur

Gabez
12-13-2004, 12:12 PM
Those 3D images look great... you seem really talented, and your 1337 5k1lz have really come along!

LiMP RABBiT
12-14-2004, 05:35 AM
Amazing detail on those images. I escpecially like the reflections on the stool and table. I was expecting some really squarish, ugly images. Brilliant work.

P.S. Don't worry about us, we have no lives and are sure to be here at the grand re-openning, no matter when it is.

Sallim
12-14-2004, 08:27 AM
Thanks guys, there are really just some cheap objects. If you like that, you will love Tierra really related stuff ;)

Forgot to mention alle the nice people who are helping here out like, Gabez, Metallus and many many others for supporting ( like LiMP RABBiT and Holdios and of course Incredible_d and Huz... ;)

Good night

Arthur

Holdios
12-14-2004, 04:54 PM
I forget Sal, what program are you using? Strata?

Sallim
12-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Its 3dsmax 4 ( the latest version is 7 ) (http://www4.discreet.com/3dsmax)

MJ
12-15-2004, 02:47 AM
Hey guys. Back. Sorry. Virus hit my computer really badly. Lost heaps of stuff. Was offline for ten days. :(