PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Made A Playable Jedi Mod Yet?

kookaburra
12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi There,

I was just wondering has anyone made a playable Jedi mod yet where you get to either play as Luke,Vader or Dooku etc?

I'm sure eveyone would love to play as a Jedi and swipe out your enemies with one swipe of a lightsaber!

TK-8252
12-17-2004, 06:39 PM
The search button is your friend. ;) (http://www.lucasforums.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=87396&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

Kurgan
12-18-2004, 08:49 AM
Here is one of the first (if not THE first). Others exist. To TK-8252, you listen!

revan37
12-19-2004, 12:30 PM
I think it would be really cool if you could have the same kind of jedi abilities as in jedi academy. One side could have a jedi and the other could have a boba fett kind of character, which would be like the jet pack clone unit but stronger and with better weapons.

Evil Dark Jedi
12-19-2004, 10:50 PM
If they had the same kind of abilities as in JA then the jedi would be totally over powered. This isnt a beginning of a playable jedi vs non-playable jedi debate. ;)

revan37
12-22-2004, 10:30 AM
Couldn't someone make a jetpack unit strong enough to fight a jedi? Maybe if he had a flamethrower or something that the jedi couldn't block with his lightsaber.

Another idea would be to have only 4 or so jedi on one team and everyone else on the other, so it would be a kind of kill the man with the lightsaber type game.

I think it would be fun to at least be able to play a single player game against the bots with the same abilities as in Jedi Academy.

This is my first time posting, has a debate over jedi vs non jedi already happened?

Evil Dark Jedi
12-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by revan37
This is my first time posting, has a debate over jedi vs non jedi already happened?

The debate happened way back in October. ;)