PDA

View Full Version : A little Christmas Gift from Me

Mono_Giganto
12-24-2004, 09:25 AM
This will be my last mod until KotOR II, though I will still be around Holowan occasionally.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9307/

Three more models, two rifles and a pistol.

Q2s5 Pistol- I already did this a while back, but I got ahold of a better screenshot, so I redid the model. (My first was pretty inaccurate.) In the screenshots, this is the, um, pistol.

E-15a Rifle- Apparently this is an EU rifle, but whatever, it looked cool so I made one. In the screens, this is the sleek rifle that vaguely resembles the E-11.

MG-24 Rifle - This was a semi-custom design based on a picture of an M-16, in which I removed the end nozzle, altered the stock, and added the huge scope on top, giving it the appearance of a heavy rifle. :-) This is the bigger of the two rifles in the screenshots, with the non-functional 'nade launcher on the bottom.

Enjoy guys. Comments are welcome, as always.

90SK
12-24-2004, 09:43 AM
Woah. Those are very nice, Mono! Great job! I look forward to seeing what you can do for KotOR II.:)

Colma Adawin
12-24-2004, 01:05 PM
its a shame you will stop modding until you've got KotOR 2:TSL, played it, explored all the possiblitiys, then return to modding :( but, its your decsion, and i'm thinking along the same lines....if i can get my freakin game working! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! anyway, thanx for the new weapory, HK will love um!!! :D

Cya Round Mono. (i know your not leaving, just putting modding on hold)

MattCole

Renegade Angel
12-24-2004, 01:59 PM
So I GUESS you dont have Xbox, huh...;)

Mono_Giganto
12-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Chains
So I GUESS you dont have Xbox, huh...;)

That's sort of WHY it will be my last mod.... :^:

Renegade Angel
12-24-2004, 02:07 PM
I THOUGHT so.
LOL!:rolleyes:

EnderWiggin
12-24-2004, 04:31 PM
"Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas...." :D

Mono, You have just made my day. :D

I salute and congradulate you on your overwhelming success in Modeling. :D

I've been meaning to try modeling, but i thought, " The TSL model format will be different... Why learn late and not do much in KotOR I; instead learn TSL modeling right away!" :D I hope you will give us gifts again in February when KT, MDLops, and TK's tools are updated!! :D

_EW_

Mono_Giganto
12-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
"Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas...." :D

Mono, You have just made my day. :D

I salute and congradulate you on your overwhelming success in Modeling. :D

I've been meaning to try modeling, but i thought, " The TSL model format will be different... Why learn late and not do much in KotOR I; instead learn TSL modeling right away!" :D I hope you will give us gifts again in February when KT, MDLops, and TK's tools are updated!! :D

_EW_

Well GMAX is likely still going to be the modeling tool for TSL, so you might as well still learn!

Darth_ToMeR
12-26-2004, 03:29 AM
This is great.