PDA

View Full Version : [KOTOR] Cheesy Xmas Pack By svösh & T7nowhere

T7nowhere
12-24-2004, 04:51 PM
This mod adds a Santa beard & hat, Raindeer Headband made by svösh, and a Candy Cain BlasterRifle made By T7nowhere. These items have been Made By us to make your xmas just a bit more fun :). Credit for the Santa Beard idea goes to tk102.

Download (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/9312.html)
Screenshots (http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/69575.html)

Miror link for K1_Cheesy xmas pack (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/Cheesy_Xmas_Pack.rar)

These items were made at the last minute so we didn't have time to think up a clever way to place them in-game so you will have to cheat.

Cheat codes are:
"giveitem santa" for the Santa Getup.
"giveitem rain2" for the raindeer antler headband
"giveitem candy_rifle" for the Candy Cain Blaster rifle

Item props:

Santa Getup:
Immunity-Mind-Affecting
Attribute Bonus-Charisma +4

-------------------------------------
rain2 band:
Immunity-Mind-Affecting
Attribute Bonus-Charisma +4
-----------------------------------

Candy Cane Blaster Rifle:
Damage:
Energy 3-20
ion +2-12

Enjoy :D

svösh
12-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Happy holidays everyone !!!! Hope you get a kick out of these fun mods. :noel: :frosty: :rudolph: :noel:

svösh

ChAiNz.2da
12-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Now this just made my Holiday! :D

:lol: Superb work guys, this is just plain....FUN!

:thumbsup:

SuperSquall
12-24-2004, 10:35 PM
That's cool. Have you guys done any other holiday mods (a Halloween pack would be kind of fun, but it's a long wait until next October)?

EDIT: The Snowman Malak in the Happy Holidays screenshot was a very nice touch :)

DarthMarv
12-25-2004, 03:42 AM
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :( .
by the next one i think it's better to make a star wars mod (jango fett or darth vader helmet with armor or other things ;) .

Hybris
12-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Now Santa has Firepower!

Colma Adawin
12-25-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by DarthMarv
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :(

dude, in this case you should've kept your opinion to yourself, this is a FESTIVE mod, and its should be fully appreated, i comend the to lads on this mod, its unique, it has character (Santa) and even Darth Malak has join the snow...i mean show :p

MattCole

PS, they may've had enough SW mods for the time being, for all you know its a one off, hope not, but it may be.

PoM
12-25-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by DarthMarv
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :( .
by the next one i think it's better to make a star wars mod (jango fett or darth vader helmet with armor or other things ;) .
Jango=done :D
Darth: Allmost done :D
My opnion tot this mod: Yaay! Hehe, nice rifle! And hat!
And beard!
Will you release snowman malak? :D:D

T7nowhere
12-25-2004, 07:05 AM
Im glad you guys are getting a kick out of it. It was just for fun, For myself it was more of a way to bring some Holiday cheer.

Snow Malak will not be released I made the Placeable Just for that screenshot :p

Colma Adawin
12-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Snow Malak will not be released I made the Placeable Just for that screenshot :p

DAMN!

[ T7Nowhere loses 10000 popularity points ]

hehe, im kiddin, love the antlers on Jolee :D

MattCole

Doom_Dealer
12-25-2004, 07:57 AM
lol, top job guys. i love the beard

darth marv- lighten up, its only abit of fun!!!

anyway, merry christmas all and have a good new year, now im off to stuff my self with even more turkey :)

Darkkender
12-25-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by SuperSquall
That's cool. Have you guys done any other holiday mods (a Halloween pack would be kind of fun, but it's a long wait until next October)?

EDIT: The Snowman Malak in the Happy Holidays screenshot was a very nice touch :)

Actually there was a halloween mod done at halloween this last year by another of the communities modders.

Here's the link.http://www.pcgamemods.com/8221/

T7 & svosh thank's this looks great. I must know is that happy holidays shot in the rar?

Alegis
12-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Lord Malak the snowman is hilarious. Class stuff, good job!

ChAiNz.2da
12-25-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Darkkender
T7 & svosh thank's this looks great. I must know is that happy holidays shot in the rar?

sadly nope....but you can right-click and "save as" the pic either at pcgamemods or starwarsknights.com (it's what I did) ;)

Darkkender
12-25-2004, 08:18 AM
I already did that ChAiNz.2da just incase it wasn't.

Lorden Darkblade
12-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Great Work guys :)
And a Merry Christmas :)

RedHawke
12-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Yup... it's cheesy... but very, very funny! :D

Nice work guys! ;)

Darth_Pegasus
11-21-2005, 12:38 AM
i wonder whos going to do the cheesy christmas mod this year? and it better be for TSL lol!

T7nowhere
12-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, Just a little reminder of an old mod. And because pcgm is so unreliable, I have uploaded it to my space K1_Cheesy xmas pack (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/Cheesy_Xmas_Pack.rar)

svösh
12-24-2008, 03:14 PM
That time of year is here again, so if you want to make your game more festive try out this old mod.

Happy Holidays everyone :rudolph: :noel:

ThatEvilDude
12-25-2008, 12:19 AM
brilliant next time do an Easter mod=D