PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best Jedi or Sith

Amar Resic
12-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Post who and why you like Jedi or Sith best..

I like the Jedi, cos they are so much smarter and more liked around the univers then the sith.
They are peac full and dont kill unless they hawe to..
And they arnt selffish like the sith, kill there own people and such

KOTORManiac
12-28-2004, 07:12 AM
I think Sith, because although the Jedi are smarter etc, the Sith are better strategists, and I think they use the Force better, and they see it as a gift, not a burden like the Jedi do

sith_master2000
12-28-2004, 12:18 PM
I also like the Sith more. If you are a Sith you don't need all the tedious mind control, you can let you emotions fuel you. Also you get to be cooler than the Jedi :cool: .

PoM
12-28-2004, 12:45 PM
***:-- - ^^SiTh^^- --:***

*Red lightsabers.
*Cool eyes.
*Black clothes.
*POWER!!
*Offensive force powers.
*EVERYTHING!

MasterJediBrad
12-28-2004, 04:35 PM
All I can say is that Yoda who is the greatest force user ever was a Jedi.

Master Jaxu
12-28-2004, 09:55 PM
i like the jedi best because of what they stand for

Boba Rhett
12-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MasterJediBrad
...Yoda who is the greatest force user ever...

Says who? :xp:

Grishnakh
12-29-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by MasterJediBrad
All I can say is that Yoda who is the greatest force user ever was a Jedi.

No he's not the greatest force user ever, he's the smallest!:D
He he, he...

I guess I like the Sith best, they got the most style. They look cooler because they wear black robes and use red lightsabers, the greatest of the Sith lords are much cooler and more charismatic than the greatest Jedi masters, just think of Darth Vader, Darth Tyrannus and The Emperor and compare them with Yoda, Mace Windu, Obie Wan Kenobi etc, etc. Besides, Sith are more independent, they do what they want and their goal is to gain as much power as possible, Jedi are so restricted and brainwashed.

Of course the Sith are evil, but I don't care because it's just fiction anyway.

In the real world the Sith would probably be Al Qaida, with Osama as their Dark Lord, USA would be the Republic and The Jedi wouldn't exist.;)

Ragnos
12-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Sidious is the strongest force user ever. He fooled the whole republic and the jedi council when they were about there strongest(????) He was the leader behind the near extingtion of the jedi and made Yoda hide.

Now i like the jedi. Mostly because i like their way of thinking.

*votes jedi* ;)

IlikeFandango
12-30-2004, 10:06 PM
I like the Jedi most, because wrinkled old aliens are their leaders. *nodnod*

And also because I can respect their ideals, and because I believe the force CAN be seen as a burden. Imagine it. You've shown some kind of power in the force, and you're just yanked away from your family, friends, and then spend years training. They can't love, and they must control what their heart says to do and go with what the 'right' thing is.

And they do it anyways, because it's what they believe is good. That's respectable.

Sabretooth
12-31-2004, 07:51 AM
Actually, I like neither side. Like others said, the Sith are strategic, more powerful and free. The Jedi are tied down, messengers of light, deliverers of justice.

I would make an order of my own, where justice would be proper, and at the at the same time be strategic and warlike.

Darth Straker
12-31-2004, 08:17 AM
Jedis have no fun!!

Nrak Ujhade
12-31-2004, 11:54 PM
would have to say the sith.
the jedi often contradict themselves or hide secrets which doesnt lead to a greater good but causes more bad to happen.
also the sith dont hold back, they unleash all of their emotions into the force.
No one ever said giving into corruption was a bad thing.

KOTORManiac
01-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Jedi's are similar to robots, because they feel no emotions, IlikeFandango has a good point though about doing it because they believe it's right...

*Jedi wakes up*

Mother: How you feeling son?

Jedi: I'm not....

dark sith angel
01-01-2005, 05:34 PM
were sith is the best they fight for there own might in sith do not love to it like pure like a jedi or clen like a sith they both do not love but jedi went kill for fun the sith will thats why it like pure like a jedi or clen like a sith

stingerhs
01-01-2005, 08:38 PM
what about an option for neither one???

the jedi are too restrictive when it comes to personal choices. personally, i would like to decide what kind of relationships i form with people, and to decide whether or not someone really needs to be helped along.

the sith are more like wild animals fighting both to conquer the outside world and to gain control of the inside group. they just don't think rationally.

i guess i line up more with the character type of jolee. thinking for yourself, what a concept.......

dark sith angel
01-01-2005, 09:16 PM
the sith is not like animals in jedi say with much pwr comes much much more rationally thinking as i say jedi knight fight for your RIGHITs for the light sith might fight for the might to kill the light but the light may not be right

Darth-Destroyer
01-02-2005, 05:01 AM
i like sith because they use force beter en they have cool eyes en dark robes but they have on red lightsabers that sucks but i dont care lol

:forkyou:

Darth Kun
01-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by dark sith angel
the sith is not like animals in jedi say with much pwr comes much much more rationally thinking as i say jedi knight fight for your RIGHITs for the light sith might fight for the might to kill the light but the light may not be right

I think I speak on behalf of the entire board when I say....

.....pardon?!

Augustus_Leto
01-02-2005, 09:35 AM
I like the Jedi, because they are selfless and wise, and are trying to protect the galaxy, not rule it. They also aren't trying to police the galaxy like an army, but are trying to preserve the peace and culture of all sentient beings. WOOHOO!

KOTORManiac
01-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Darth Kun
I think I speak on behalf of the entire board when I say....

.....pardon?!

Thankyou:D

Sennen
01-11-2005, 09:31 AM
I pick neither, or if I could. I don't think picking one side over the other is right. If there is good, there is always evil, if there is evil there is always good. So with out the Jedi there is no Sith, with out the Sith, there is not Jedi. I pick the heroes that don't use the force. Han Solo for one, didn't use the froce, he just did what he believe what he thought was right. Not what he was told to do or guiled to do. Force use is for the weak. Anyone can push a button in a nuke fight. But when your hand is unusable, its the Jedi and Sith who are at the disadvantage.

McPurplesaber
01-13-2005, 07:32 AM
The Sith are so totally goth.

Nrak Ujhade
01-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
what about an option for neither one???

the jedi are too restrictive when it comes to personal choices. personally, i would like to decide what kind of relationships i form with people, and to decide whether or not someone really needs to be helped along.

the sith are more like wild animals fighting both to conquer the outside world and to gain control of the inside group. they just don't think rationally.

i guess i line up more with the character type of jolee. thinking for yourself, what a concept.......

hhhmm a bindo headband and some gray jedi robes I see in your future lol

Prime
01-14-2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by KOTORManiac
Jedi's are similar to robots, because they feel no emotions They feel every emotion. They have just learned to control them. They have rules in place to help avoid situations that can lead to dangerous emotions, precisely because they do feel those emotions.

And I like Jedi the best. I no longer think evil = cool.

Flamehart
01-16-2005, 09:50 AM
If I had to choose I'd have to agree with my friend. As long as there's a Jedi Council of SOME SORT, there will always be Sith, and as long as theres Sith, theres something for Jedi to kill a lot of. :)

If I had to choose, I'd go with the people above me who said they'd probably go with neither. I'd rather be like Jolee myself as well, not letting the rules of the Jedi control him and making his own decisions.

Augustus_Leto
01-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Everyone makes their own decisions, it's just what happens as a result of your decisions that labels you as light or dark. Again, jedi do have emotions, they just know how to control them. The jedi council doesn't brainwash them into making every decision that will benefit themselves, they just try to help them do what they think is right, while the Sith try to convince their people to do what they think is right... with a little more convincing. But the point is, it doesn't matter which side you are on, they all have choices, so you people stop whining about these limitations, the point of this poll is "Would you try to help people or conquer them?" not "which side has more luxuries and freedoms that I want?"

norwaymaster
01-16-2005, 11:05 PM
SITH! definetly..much better force powers, more freedom(and who wouldnt want a red lightsaber?):p and im not sure that the average jedi is smarter than the average sith:D

Augustus_Leto
01-17-2005, 05:06 AM
Hey, you know what I just noticed? In the poll above, the jedi bar is red while the sith bar is blue. It's quite contradictory, can we change that in any way?

Darth-Destroyer
01-17-2005, 06:28 AM
SITH RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ en the jedi only they suck because they are SOFT THATS WHY SITH RULEZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroven
01-17-2005, 06:46 AM
yeah, that sounds above anything, right:D

RedHawke
01-17-2005, 07:42 PM
The Sith... they make a great sandwich!

:D

Derc
01-17-2005, 07:56 PM
The Jedi can choose more Lightsaber colors! :D :saberb: :saberg:

norwaymaster
01-19-2005, 04:51 AM
yeah, but they certainly dont get to wear those funky sith styled items:D *pointing at the lower part of malak's head* see?:D

Ranger5402
01-19-2005, 10:52 AM
You should have add niether to the poll. I go pretty much with Jolees view both extremes anonoye me but i put jedi cuz thats what i mainly played the game as.:saberb:

Augustus_Leto
01-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by norwaymaster
yeah, but they certainly dont get to wear those funky sith styled items:D *pointing at the lower part of malak's head* see?:D Yeah, sure, that thing on Malak is cool, but guess what! That's cause he doesn't have a mouth and has to hide his ugly face! You know why he doesn't have a mouth? Because his anger got the better of him, he got into a fight and was blinded by the dark side and sustained grevious wounds. Yeah, and what Jedi has a disfigured body? Oh! Darth Vader... and Darth Sion... oh wait, sorry, those are SITH. Look what Obi-Wan did to Vader! HE RIPPED HIM APART! The man is half machine. And Sion? He's only alive because he's so effing pissed that keeps getting cut up like salami. He should be named Darth Salami! Anyway, look what the light side's doing now, children! (BTW, I'm not trying to pound you sith lovers into the ground, because I'm not trying to sound mean, but I'm just trying to reinforce my point... very strongly) :p

Prime
01-20-2005, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Darth-Destroyer
SITH RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ en the jedi only they suck because they are SOFT THATS WHY SITH RULEZZZZZZZZZZ But the Jedi defeated the Sith.

norwaymaster
01-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Augustus_Leto
Yeah, sure, that thing on Malak is cool, but guess what! That's cause he doesn't have a mouth and has to hide his ugly face! You know why he doesn't have a mouth? Because his anger got the better of him, he got into a fight and was blinded by the dark side and sustained grevious wounds. Yeah, and what Jedi has a disfigured body? Oh! Darth Vader... and Darth Sion... oh wait, sorry, those are SITH. Look what Obi-Wan did to Vader! HE RIPPED HIM APART! The man is half machine. And Sion? He's only alive because he's so effing pissed that keeps getting cut up like salami. He should be named Darth Salami! Anyway, look what the light side's doing now, children! (BTW, I'm not trying to pound you sith lovers into the ground, because I'm not trying to sound mean, but I'm just trying to reinforce my point... very strongly) :p

darth salami?:p anyway, you cant have it all, the jedi look like they get free tickets to some beauty-spa and use crappy powers like cure and *cough* stun, while the sith look like that evil bastards they are and can turn your body-heat up to 1000 in
seconds:p

But the Jedi defeated the Sith.

yes, but thats was only in the movie:p the 80's was all about good vs. evil, and they couldnt make a movie where the bad guys won cause that would be bad:D
but im sure that if the sith and the "republic" would have excisted, and one day decided to battle it out, the sith would have won;)

Drazin
01-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Jedi are stronger... As is true with all Good vs Evil theories.
You see, to be evil is easy. It has no rules, no laws and no obstructions holding you back from your full potential. It is the strength of the Good that allows them to place upon themselves these restraints and regulations, yet through those restrictions they become stronger for it.

Its like Playing chess against a moron. You win everytime but what do you really learn? You are never challenged and never become tested. But play against a Chess Master and you may lose, but you will learn and grow stronger and become better for it in the end.

So despite the Jedi code, laws, rules and religion holding them back, the Jedi are forced to compensate for those restrictions and overcome them through greater ability or intellect. Sith have no need for rules or laws or anything that could possibly hold them back, they live without anything to test them or challenge them and will become weaker for it. Also, the Sith wage war not only on the Galaxy, but upon each other as well. To destroy the Sith, appeal to the ambition of the Sith that rank lower and you can destroy them all with words alone, never having to brandish your saber in battle. Learn from Revan, for by defeating Malak, he destroyed the Sith if only because they fought each other to determine a new leader until there was not one left to lead.

That is power, that is strength.

Augustus_Leto
01-23-2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Drazin
Jedi are stronger... As is true with all Good vs Evil theories.
You see, to be evil is easy. It has no rules, no laws and no obstructions holding you back from your full potential. It is the strength of the Good that allows them to place upon themselves these restraints and regulations, yet through those restrictions they become stronger for it.

Its like Playing chess against a moron. You win everytime but what do you really learn? You are never challenged and never become tested. But play against a Chess Master and you may lose, but you will learn and grow stronger and become better for it in the end.

So despite the Jedi code, laws, rules and religion holding them back, the Jedi are forced to compensate for those restrictions and overcome them through greater ability or intellect. Sith have no need for rules or laws or anything that could possibly hold them back, they live without anything to test them or challenge them and will become weaker for it. Also, the Sith wage war not only on the Galaxy, but upon each other as well. To destroy the Sith, appeal to the ambition of the Sith that rank lower and you can destroy them all with words alone, never having to brandish your saber in battle. Learn from Revan, for by defeating Malak, he destroyed the Sith if only because they fought each other to determine a new leader until there was not one left to lead.

That is power, that is strength.

Well, I think that won the argument for us light siders!

ChAiNz.2da
01-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Well spoken Drazin! Kudos and simply...wow. I do so hope you'll be sticking around here at the forums.

wow... you made my brain tickle with that post :lol:

Drazin
01-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks guys.
I guess I was just inspired.

<3

norwaymaster
01-24-2005, 08:10 AM
good post, youve got a view, but its kinda clouded so let me..

Nforgiven
08-20-2005, 11:57 AM
The greatest force users must have been the old masters of the power
As Lord Sidious is just an lost orphin compared to those boys, the same to master yoda.

Darth-Destroyer
08-20-2005, 12:33 PM
The Highest Warriors off the sith are Grand Masters http://www.imperialacademy.org/sa/ on this site you can find the history off the sith i readed it all 5 times

Bob Lion54
08-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Well spoken Drazin! Kudos and simply...wow. I do so hope you'll be sticking around here at the forums.

wow... you made my brain tickle with that post :lol:

I think this poll was made before I started posting here. Anyway, sinse it got bumped, I agree with ChAiNz agreeing with Drazin.......

What ever happened to Drazin? He was cool. I hope he comes back for K3.

Emperor Devon
08-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Definitely the Sith. If you think otherwise, I'd recommend you stop inhaling whatever you're addicted to, go to an assylum for a few years, and spend the next decade in therpay.

SITHSLAYER133
08-25-2005, 10:40 PM
jedi and sith bah they both are mere children

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 10:50 PM
The Jedi are weak fools, to constricted by an archaic code, which binds them to a self defeating method of the force. The Jedi believe the force is a shield meant to protect those to weak to protect themselves. The Sith on the other hand have realized that the force is a weapon to be wielded and shaped to further their own strength. They do not see the force as some great burden like the Jedi. But rather as a gift of unimagineable power....pure unadulterated power. That is why the sith are supreme.

Darth Kothos
08-26-2005, 06:06 PM
You could argue either way, the republic stood for 20,000 years and the empire barely lasted 27. on the other side of the coin it can sometimes take half a dozen Jedi to defeat one Sith Lord.

Soogz
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM
I like them both equally.

SITHSLAYER133
08-28-2005, 05:02 AM
both factions should be 50 50 uaualy but the reason the sith become strong is because good jedi become curropted which sends it 49 50

Thaeos
09-21-2005, 07:42 AM
"Sith Lord" just rolls off your tongue better ...

RobQel-Droma
09-21-2005, 03:43 PM
I think the Jedi are the best because the Jedi share the secrets of the force between them, not like the sith, who kill each other off instead of being united like the Jedi. The Sith, in their conquest for power, and trying to be better than everyone else, often make stupid choices and kill people and destroy things instead of joining with them and/or rebuilding things to make it better; and, as a result, they become weaker than if they were all united. I'm not going to quote all of Drazin, but his argument was great and pretty much summed it all up.

SITHSLAYER133
09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
well the only good sith is a dead sith

RaV™
09-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Sith..

Slave.
10-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Sith

They're way cooler, with their funky robes and red lightsabers.

SITHSLAYER133
10-04-2005, 11:10 AM
1 both factions are fools and as soon as people realise this the better the force is one entity with two halfs with out one there isnt another.
2 the grey force users are the balance to which everything is based and how it should be

RobQel-Droma
10-04-2005, 12:45 PM
No offense, but I hate it when people make votes because "Sith are way cooler" "Sith Lords take 10 jedi to take down"(Oh, and by the way you could say it would take 10 dark jedi to take down yoda) "Sith are better fighters" (definitely NOT true all the time). That has nothing to do with who is better, it isn't all about big dum muscle.

The Greatest of the Jedi masters died either naturally or because they had completed their purpose. Yoda died naturally vs. Sidious was killed trying to hang on to his power. Obi-Wan Kenobi LET Darth Vader kill him because Luke had escaped and Darth Vader had already failed, not to mention he was an old man vs. Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus were killed in combat against Jedi. As I stated before, Sith never share their power, it is all about them. As a result, Instead of having to defeat a bunch of force-users who just found a new way to use the force, you just have to kill one- the rest are just the regular dummies. Not only that, the reason they don't do this is another weakness-the Sith are sometimes there greatest enemy, they kill each other off

Jedi are bound by the code, yes, but the Sith have no rules and will kill any way they can. The Jedi are restricted in a way, but this just means have a lot more honor. No restrictions just means a bunch of force users who are very powerful and are not bound by anything, there is nothing considered wrong. And people are wrong when they say that Jedi are weak fools that just use the force to protect their weak selves. Jedi are warriors, even the most diplomatic of counselors can draw their lightsabers in an instant. Jedi have attacked too-what about Jedi leading clone troopers into battle in Episode II? Or what about Bastila's strike team that boarded Revans flagship? They sliced the Sith into pieces and got all the way up to the command center. And Obi-Wan used the force to demolish Grievous's MagnaGuards and then just kicked his four sabers and his metal butt.

Finally, Jedi have always lasted no matter what, and they always will. Even though Sith have conquered the galaxy there have always been a Jedi there; and that Jedi was the one that without any powerful armies, or fleets, or planets, could go in there and kill the Sith single handedly, while no matter how many thousands and thousands of troops the Sith had, it never even mattered at the end, because not even all that prevented them from being annihilated by one Jedi and a small ragtag group of freedom fighters.

RedHawke
10-05-2005, 12:29 AM
No offense, but I hate it when people make votes because "Sith are way cooler" "Sith Lords take 10 jedi to take down"(Oh, and by the way you could say it would take 10 dark jedi to take down yoda) "Sith are better fighters" (definitely NOT true all the time). That has nothing to do with who is better, it isn't all about big dum muscle.
Hate it if you must, but this is the way they feel, ranting about their choices won't change this. ;)

Jedi are bound by the code, yes, but the Sith have no rules and will kill any way they can.
The Sith do indeed have rules, if they didn't then Dark Jedi would be declaring themselves Dark Lords all over the place. :ninja2:

Finally, Jedi have always lasted no matter what, and they always will.
There is a flip side to this Rob, that is also undenyable... As long as the Jedi Order exists, the Dark Lords of the Sith will as well...

"Good and Evil, there never is one without the other!" - Merlin (Excalibur)

Rok_stoned
10-07-2005, 07:36 PM
which ever side has jesus is best (hmmmm. Darth Jesus

TreeX
10-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Your name fits you indeed... stoned....

and Grey Knights all the way and to Malak's grave to the jedi who see us as misguided! AND YES I LUB SUGAR!!!!

RobQel-Droma
10-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes, there is a flip side, but who always wins at the end? The good guys, that is just the way things are. And don't start talking about Episode III, because it is really I-VI, and III is just in the middle. Besides, Sith have to have thousands of troops and massive fleets to win, Jedi have won with hardly anything just like I said.

Sith do have rules, too, but there rules are the opposite of the Jedi. Where Jedi control themselves, Sith just let themselves go. And I don't think that there are really rules for the Sith, just there code. Sith do whatever they want and don't take orders from anyone, that is the way the Sith are.

RedHawke
10-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Yes, there is a flip side, but who always wins at the end? The good guys, that is just the way things are.
This has nothing to do with what I said Rob. What I wrote is apparently lost to you! :dozey:

I'll say it again, as long as the Jedi exists so will the Sith, they are the flipside of the coin in the eternal struggle of Good and Evil, because there never is Good without Evil, one cannot exist without the other. The Sith will always return to fight the Jedi, that is just the way things are.

Winning had nothing to do with what you were saying and I was rebuking.

And don't start talking about Episode III, because it is really I-VI, and III is just in the middle. Besides, Sith have to have thousands of troops and massive fleets to win, Jedi have won with hardly anything just like I said.
I never mentioned Episode III, this had nothing to do with what I was saying to you. You seem to be hung up on the semantics of the methods of the Sith and the Jedi's Victories.

Sith do have rules, too, but there rules are the opposite of the Jedi. Where Jedi control themselves, Sith just let themselves go. And I don't think that there are really rules for the Sith, just there code. Sith do whatever they want and don't take orders from anyone, that is the way the Sith are.
If you follow a code then you indeed have rules, codes are rules... You seem to think the Sith are more free than they are, they follow a twisted version of the Jedi code, they also heed the rules of the Dark Lords of the Sith who came before them. Like Darth Bane and the Rule of Two.

Or else, if it was like you seem to think and the Sith "do whatever they want and don't take orders from anyone", there would have been Sith Lords galore that Sidious would have had to destroy in EP III to secure his place as Emperor. ;)

Ztalker
10-11-2005, 01:55 PM
In my opinion, you can't say one is stronger or weaker.
In simple terms:
Jedi serve the Force for peace
Sith abuse the Force for power

Jedi use the force defensive
Sith use the force offensive

Jedi are emotionless
Sith use their emotions at their advantage

An example:
we all know Anakin was evil in Episode 3. but did you really hate him?
They are not pure evil, you know, same as jedi are not pure good.

Obi-Wan betrayed Qui-Gon once, you know? he joined rebellion.
Darth Vader lletted Boba Fett investigate the death of his wife, while palpatine said she was dead for sure.

Just my humble opinion.,...

RobQel-Droma
10-11-2005, 02:18 PM
I'll say it again, as long as the Jedi exists so will the Sith, they are the flipside of the coin in the eternal struggle of Good and Evil, because there never is Good without Evil, one cannot exist without the other. The Sith will always return to fight the Jedi, that is just the way things are.

I never dissagreed with that, that is entirely true, and I did get what you were saying (It wasn't lost to me; Well, at least, most of it). But I also think that good will always win in the end, that is also just the way things are, if you look at history or watch all these movies. I don't think I have ever seen a movie where evil wins. Of course, there is Episode III, but then on to the next quote:

I never mentioned Episode III, this had nothing to do with what I was saying to you. You seem to be hung up on the semantics of the methods of the Sith and the Jedi's Victories.

I know, I wasn't talking about you, I just said that because I didn't want anybody saying "well look at Ep III, the Sith won there!". And yes, I suppose I am a bit too hung up on that. I suppose it doesn't really matter how they did it, it is all about who is still alive at then end :).

If you follow a code then you indeed have rules, codes are rules... You seem to think the Sith are more free than they are, they follow a twisted version of the Jedi code, they also heed the rules of the Dark Lords of the Sith who came before them. Like Darth Bane and the Rule of Two.

Or else, if it was like you seem to think and the Sith "do whatever they want and don't take orders from anyone", there would have been Sith Lords galore that Sidious would have had to destroy in EP III to secure his place as Emperor.

Well, alright, the Sith do have rules, but still, if you look at there rules, it is kind of self-detrimental (that is, unless I am being really stupid today :) ). Yes, there is a rule of two, but why did that get started? Because the Sith wiped each other out fighting for power.

And another, maybe "unwritten rule", is that the apprentice of the Dark Lord must challenge him and kill his master. Now, look at it from the perspective of the Sith. If Malak had not tried to kill Revan on his flagship, then Revan would have killed Bastila, the last hope of the Republic, and would have crushed the Jedi Order. Although, Malak wasn't exactly the smartest Sith on the block... But then again, is it just me, or are a lot of Sith Lords not very bright either :).

I don't know whether this makes sense or not, it might not, but I guess the biggest reason is that I just am more suited to being a good hero than a evil villain :).

AnarKy
10-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Individualy the sith>jedi but because the sith are fighting each other the jedi take the advantage,

SITHSLAYER133
10-12-2005, 12:04 AM
actualy i disagree that most sith are dum the ones that have lasted the longest have infact been smarter than most jedi because of the fact they have managed to hide from the jedi while manipulating certain events to aid them example look at revan he completely out manuvered the whole jedi council when he got the starforge and he was only a knight not a master
2 sidoius had been so close in a sngle swipe of a lightsaber he could of been killed but he was never descovered until it was way to late for anyone to do anything about it
3 the practice of killing a weak master is acceptable because y have some1 weak at the top ?
4 Jedi/Sith = stupid
5 Grey users are the best
6 at the end of the day no mater which one wins give it some time the other will rise again remeber about jolee from k1 said that it was inevitable about war over the force and it was gona occur all the time
7 theres my 2 cents take it or leave it