PDA

View Full Version : When do we get prestige classes? *Maybe Spoilers*

AIVAS
01-03-2005, 02:32 PM
I can't remember where, but I heard a rumor that you can get you prestige class when you're level 15, and talk to Kreia, but I just tried that. I got no new dialogue options, and so I was wondering, at what point in the game do we finally get to have our prestige?

Mono_Giganto
01-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Um, that's how I got mine...

AIVAS
01-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Um, that's how I got mine...

Well, if that's the case, what dialogue options do you choose? Do you remember?

EDIT: Also, do you need to be very dark side or very light to get it?

RedHawke
01-03-2005, 07:41 PM
To get one of the Prestiege Classes you must; Have seen the cutscene with Darth Nihilus and Visas, Visas has joined your party, and be at least above a 70 LS or below 30 DS on the LS/DS meter. At this point talk to Krea and she will mention something about increasing your training, and then you choose from the 3 Prestiege Classes appropriate for your alignment.

I hope this helps! :D

AIVAS
01-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
To get one of the Prestiege Classes you must; Have seen the cutscene with Darth Nihilus and Visas, Visas has joined your party, and be at least above a 70 LS or below 30 DS on the LS/DS meter. At this point talk to Krea and she will mention something about increasing your training, and then you choose from the 3 Prestiege Classes appropriate for your alignment.

I hope this helps! :D
so I just need to get a bunch of darkside allignment after I kill vrook on dantooine, though it'll take me a month to get lucky enough to do that with his healing.