PDA

View Full Version : The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal
01-08-2005, 04:32 PM
It is after the Battle of Hoth and the Rebel fleet has rendevous in a secret location. Rougue Squadron, lead by Commander Skywalker and Commander Wedge Antilles, has left on a number missions to aid the Rebellian.
Flight Leader Thrack Antilles, Wedge's brother, has been asked to train with a new number of recruits to prepare for the number of battles ahead.

You will need...
Name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Name: Thrack Antilles
Preferred Class: B-Wing
Strengths: Leadership, Mechanics, Courage
Weaknesses: Frontline gunfights, Uncooperative recruits!

I stepped into the briefing room where none of the recruits had showed up yet. I was then joined by Admiral Ackbar, who was curious as to what these new recruits had to offer.

tommygunner
01-08-2005, 05:12 PM
(umm can i help u or something?! and if not i'll just b a recruit...)

Name:tom Fett
class:also b wing
strenghts:courage and leadership...
weakness:taking on multiple enemies by myself...

i walked up to thrack... "reporting for duty sir..."

Mikahal
01-08-2005, 06:07 PM
(You are Wing Leader of Green Squadron)

"At ease, Wing Leader Fett," I said as I greeted Tom.
"I see you have come to check what is coming into your wing I guess? Well you need not worry too much, these are some of the most elite pilots I've ever seen."

Evil Dark Jedi
01-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Name: Zoric
Preferred Class: X-Wing
Strengths: Courage, Great piloting skills.
Weaknessess: Scared of getting killed in firefights.

Zoric was sitting on a chair waiting for their next mission...

tommygunner
01-09-2005, 07:10 AM
(he he thx!:D )

ok sir i belive u...

Ranre
01-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Name: Jankih
Class: A-Wing
Strengths: Ace piloting skills, and Leader ship.
Weaknessess:Bombing, Firefights.

Jankih saluted as he walked up to his new flight commander.

Mikahal
01-09-2005, 01:42 PM
"Welcome new recruits. As you would already know, we are short on pilots unlike the Empire. But from what I have heard, you are some of the best pilots in the Rebellian. May I introduce myself, I am Flight Leader Thrack Antilles and I will be your new commanding officer. On my left is Wing Leader Tom Fett, who will be leading Green squadron. And on my right as you all should know is Admiral Ackbar," I said as I greeted the recruits.

"I'm sure that any late recruits will get this briefing and they shall join us in training. Now, off to your new quarters."

(And also Evil Dark Jedi, I see you are experienced. You have been appointed Red Leader.)

tommygunner
01-09-2005, 01:52 PM
umm ok hu is ranre wit?" ok well every1 in the green squadron(or hu will b coming to it) follow me... i walked off into another room and started talking to my new recruits...

tommygunner
01-09-2005, 02:48 PM
ok cool!

Ranre
01-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Confused Jankih followed Tom and waited for intructions.

ScoutTrooper95
01-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Is this supposed to be a continuation of "The Battle of Hoth" that xhacker made or is this a whole new one just after the battle of hoth.

Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Zoric got up and headed out of the room. He headed to his quarters...

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Yawning and with nothing to do Jankih followed Zoric down the hall and to his own room when suddenly the alarm went off.....

Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Zoric turned around and saw a recruit. "Are you in Red Squadron?" asked Zoric.

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:38 PM
"No I'm not, I actully have not received any orders." Jankih turning again to be knocked to his knees by an explosion.

Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:41 PM
"Well you are in Red Squadron now. Follow me" said Zoric as he ran to the hanger. He stayed in his normal clothes, grabbed a helmet and jumped into his X-Wing...

Ranre
01-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Running after Zoric, Jankih put on his helmet and jumped into his A-Wing.

DarkReborn
01-10-2005, 06:40 AM
and here we can't be pilots of the empire?

tommygunner
01-10-2005, 09:56 AM
(umm he was in my squadron.... but hell hu cares?! :mad: )
"all units report to the hangars and wait for instructions a loud voice barked over the loud speaker... i ran to the hangars and saw zoric and jankih... "hey guys dnt leave just yet... the empire have attacked us... they brought bombers so that is our main objective... u take them out first then get the regular ties..."
i jumped into my b-wing and shot off... as soon as i came out of the hangar was was amazed and horrified at the same time... the sky was filled wit ties... i went after a squad of bombers and took some out wit my proton torpedoes then took the rest out wit my ion blaster... i then saw a group of bombers getting ready to ambush zoric and jankih when they came out fo the hangar... i shot over to them and laid waste to them... "ok guys it is safe to leave the hangar... let's go get them!"

Mikahal
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
"Sorry bout the wait guys, I was getting the turrents online," I said as I headed into the hanger. I jumped into my B-wing and took off.
"Why didn't we get any warning about this, Admiral?" I asked Admiral Ackbar over the comlink.
"They must have come in a cloaked stardestroyer, I'll get someone to scan the space surrounding to find it. They can't have left heir pilots here," Admiral Ackbar replied.
There weren't many rebel fighters in the space surrounding the fleet. I joined up with Tom and flew in formation with him.
"Where's Rougue Sqaudron when you need 'em," I cursed under my breath.

Evil Dark Jedi
01-10-2005, 03:35 PM
((BTW, I know all the ships in each group. Red Squadron is X-Wing and A-Wing, Green is B-Wing and Y-Wing. ;) So Ranre's character is in my squadron. :) ))

Zoric left the hanger and saw in amazment what looked like the whole Imperial Fleet. Zoric went after a group of Tie Fighters. He fired at at the leader and took him out. He did a barrel roll and fired. "Gold Leader, this is Red Leader. How did the Empire know where our hanger was located?" asked Zoric.

Ranre
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Jankih replied " Maybe a spy or advanced Radar, right now we should focus on taking these guys down!" Jankih banked right just to avoid another shot, " This is Red 2 I think I see a super star destroyer. I'm gonna go in someone cover me!" Using all the thrust his engines could give Jankih raced towards the ship destroying any TIE in his way.

"Thrack, Sir I think we have a problem......"

Evil Dark Jedi
01-10-2005, 04:09 PM
"Of course we have a problem" yelled Zoric. "There is bloody one Super Star Destroyer and two Star Destroyers." Zoric turned aroud and headed to Jankih. He came up beside him and said into his comlink "Pull back."

ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Name: Dakota
Preferred Class: X-Wing
Strengths: Piloting, Sniping
Weaknesses: Front Line assualt, medics
"Yes sir"

Ranre
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
"Zoric, watch out there shooting at us!", Jankih felt a terrible tremble and hit. They were shooting exploding rounds. "This is Red 2, they are shooting explosive rounds! Tom some help please!!!"

ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 06:50 PM
"Explosive rounds!? Crap! Ill distract them. You guys go left and Ill go right."

Ranre
01-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks, you watch out too, they arnt playing nice.

ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
"OK split up...NOW!"

Ranre
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
"Whats happening, Oh-no watch out tracker beam!"

ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 07:59 PM
"What?! Oh crap!"

Evil Dark Jedi
01-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Zoric did a tricky manouver to get away from the tractor beam. He flew above one of the Star Destroyers and fired at one of the shield generators...

ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 04:02 AM
"OK their fighters took the bait. You can go back."

tommygunner
01-11-2005, 07:48 AM
(srry bout the squad thing i was in a bad mood yesterday and he said that he was in my squad so i was like ehh? :D )

i swooped in and shot an ion blast at the tractor beam... "that shud disable it 4 a while..." i then shot at the 2 sheild generators on top of the ship... they blew up.. "only 1 more sheild generator on the super star destroyer left take out the last one!!!"

Ranre
01-11-2005, 11:28 AM
I saw that the others were ditracting the TIE's so I went in, I armed my proton missiles and fired at the command level of this ship. the shields were down and my missiles teared through it like tissue paper.

tommygunner
01-11-2005, 11:52 AM
"YES it is down!!!" (ummm was that the super star destroyer or the regular ones?) i shoot away from the ship as it exploded and shot some bombsers down... it looked like there weren't a lot of imps left only 1 or 2 star desrtoyers left but they were mostly destroyed... "well guys u have all done pretty good... i think some promotions r in order..."

ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 12:06 PM
"Guys I cant keep them busy much longer. Hurry up!"

tommygunner
01-11-2005, 01:00 PM
"o srry didn't kno where u were i am coming!!!" i shot over to dakota and shot down some tie's... "ok dakota all clear!" i flew over to the last star destroyer and blew up the shield generators... "ok guys the shields r down on the last 1 take it out..."

ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 01:29 PM
*Sees TIEs* "Hey it looks like theyre heading towards the base. Ill chase em down." *Flies off*

Evil Dark Jedi
01-11-2005, 02:20 PM
((That was a normal star destroyer. ;) ))

Zoric saw the other star destroyer flying close enough to the rebel hanger to bomb it. Zoric fired two proton torpedos, one at each generator. They both blew up. He went down and fired another proton at the last one. He flew up infront of the command center and fired another proton. The star destroyer blew up. "Yeah" yelled Zoric. "Know we gotta take care of that Super Star Destroyer."

Ranre
01-11-2005, 03:39 PM
"Lets get those engines to stop it from running. When they came it it was their death wish!" I armed the last of my proton missiles and targetted the Huge eninges. "Hang on Dakota soon those TIE's will have no where to go."

ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 03:43 PM
"One down! Of course they wont. Theyll be dead."

tommygunner
01-11-2005, 03:46 PM
i saw that the i didn't have to take care of the last star destroyer and i flew over to a squad of ties and shot them down... there weren't a lot of ties left... i went over and just in case blew up the sheild generator for the last star destroyer... the rest of the ties started fleeing and the ones that didn't soon regreted it... CAUSE I CAME TO TOWN he he:D

Ranre
01-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Dodging the destroyers laser shots I got in range of my target. I fired my missiles. BOOM! The explosion blinded me temparaly. I opened my eyes to see they engines were scrap and even some TIE's defending close to it were gone.

ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 04:07 PM
"My engines are failing! Im going down!" *Crashes on Tattooine* "(coughs) Im OK but im not sure where I am. Some kind of desert. Looks kinda like Tattoine." *Hears something* "What was that? OK I gotta go. Ill start heading for Mos Eisley. Ill tell you when i get there. See ya then." *Gets off com. link and hears another sound.* "What the? HEY! ANYONE HERE?!

Ranre
01-11-2005, 07:56 PM
"Oh, crap my right engine has been shot, its olny at 40%, the destroyer is still giving a fight". I flew in for another attack when my early warning radar system went off, I haden't noticed that 8 TIE advanced had formed up behind me. " UGGGHH! I need help guys!"

Evil Dark Jedi
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Zoric came up behind Jankih and fired at the TIE's. He blew them all up. He did a barrel roll and fired at a few more TIE's.

ScoutTrooper95
01-12-2005, 06:15 PM
"Guys I need a little help. Im being help prisoner in a camp by some wierd looking people. Id use my blaster pistol but theres WAY too many. "

Ranre
01-12-2005, 09:02 PM
"Thanks Zoric, hang on Dakota we gotta take out this SS Destroyer and then were comin after you" I yawned left and destroyed more TIE's.

tommygunner
01-13-2005, 09:36 AM
"alright buddy i am not doing anyhing now so ill come down and get u..." i flew down to the plaent and landed about a click away from where dakota's signal came from... i took out my verpine shatter gun and made sure it was fully loaded... i then saw some weird ppl in robes or w/e(were u talkin about the sand ppl?) and i ran a little bit colser... i picked up my comm link and said "ok guys i think i have found where they have been keeping dakota... i am gonna try and get him out... i'll b in touch. i quickly ran ub behind the only 1 that was guarding and thrust a vibro blade into his neck... he fell to his knees... dead...

Mikahal
01-13-2005, 02:42 PM
"Grey sqaudron, this is Grey leader, regroup at nav point we're gonna go for an all out assault." I said over the comlink.
"Copy that Grey leader," They all said as they formed a group above the super stardestroyer.
"Alright we're going in. Grey 6, 7 and 8 concentrate all fire on the main shield generators. Grey 9, 10, 11 and 12 you cover us while we go in. And the rest of you, concentrate all your fire on the command bridge, and pray," I ordered over the comlink.

ScoutTrooper95
01-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranre
"Thanks Zoric, hang on Dakota we gotta take out this SS Destroyer and then were comin after you" I yawned left and destroyed more TIE's.
Ya tusken raiders, sand people, both apply but not everybodys gonna know who they are.

Ranre
01-13-2005, 03:22 PM
"This is Red 2 to Grey leader, Permission to look for Dakota, after we take this thing out."

Mikahal
01-13-2005, 03:34 PM
"Permission granted Red 2. Grey Squadron has this one covered, I'll join you when it's clear up here," I said over the comlink.

tommygunner
01-13-2005, 03:38 PM
i walked into a village and there were several huts... there were not lights on in the huts tho... i went into one of the huts and there was a tunnel... "whoa this looks interesting... i put on the light on my helmet and walked down the tunnel... there was this HUGE room and there was a ton of sand ppl in there(he he yea that doesn't sound like them but i want something to do? :D ) i walked into the rooms rifle raised... there was only 4 sand ppl in there... i shot 3 of them and the last 1 ran up to me and tried to hit me but i moved out of the way and brought the butt of my rifle down on his head... it cracked his skull... i walked into another big room... this time there were more of them... i hid behind a wall..." hey guys i am gonna need some reinforcements down here there r a lot of friggin sand ppl..." i said into my helmet's comm link...

Mikahal
01-13-2005, 03:47 PM
"OK it's all clear up here, good flying boys," I said over the comlink as the rest of Grey squadron orbited the fleet.
I descended on Tatooine and closed in on the Tusken Raider camp.

ScoutTrooper95
01-13-2005, 03:51 PM
"OK guy throw a grenade outside then hide in the nearest room. Theyll hear the grenade and leave which leaves everything completely unguarded. Trust me on this one guys."

Mikahal
01-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I heard Banthas in the distance.
"More are returning," I said. 'We gotta do this quickly."

Ranre
01-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I made my way down towards the Tuskan camp, I yawned my nose down and went in for the camp. "This is Red 2 guys I'm gonna hit this place hard just make sure you can get out in time, im setting my proton missiles for 6:30 detonation" I armed my missiles and leaned in to comence my attack.

tommygunner
01-13-2005, 04:23 PM
"ok man w/e u say..." i threw a cuncussion gernade into the next room... i saw a bunch of sand ppl run into the room... i bolted around them and ran into the next room... they didn't even see me... "ok dakota they left where r u?! we dnt have much time more r coming... but we got some of our guys getting ready to come in..."

Ranre
01-13-2005, 04:27 PM
The timer read 2:48 "You guys got 2 more minutes, hurry up I dont want a friendly fire" I looked over again to see if they were out, instead I saw tuskans and lots of them were looking for a fight. I would satisfiy there lust with some Laser rounds....

ScoutTrooper95
01-13-2005, 06:48 PM
*Breaks down door* "Lets get out of here before we get blown to bits!"

Ranre
01-13-2005, 09:26 PM
I looked over on my side to see Dakota and Tom. I read the timer the time said 0:56. "I'll cover you guys now get out!" The time now said 0:31. I fired more and more shots and cleared the path for Dakota and Tom. I looked over at the timer once more 0:11. The time to fire was now. FWOOSH!!! I saw Dakota and Tom run and run as the missiles got closer and closer until BOOM!!!!. A huge explosion covered which was once a Tuskan camp. I saw both Dakota and Tom, and headed back toward base

tommygunner
01-14-2005, 10:37 AM
(lol srry my internet wasn't working:( )

"whoa that was close... come on dakota we go to my ship..." i ran over to my ship and got in..." this is green leader i have dakota and i am leaving the planet no need for assistance..." i thought to myself... i hope jankih got out of there ok... he saved my life... i wouldn't have been able to get out of there without him... i flew back up to the fleet and went bac to base...

Ranre
01-14-2005, 12:38 PM
My right engine now said 31% I switched a few switches and drained some power from my lef to my right, It now said 50% on both. I made the Landing clearence and called in "This is Red 2 I'm coming in for landing."

ScoutTrooper95
01-14-2005, 03:05 PM
"Janhik you OK?"

Ranre
01-15-2005, 12:14 AM
I heard a clank on the right engine. Instinctively I looked back. Everything looked fine but i wasn't sure my damaged engine was gonna hold out much longer. Finnaly I got an awnser in my com-link saying "Your clear Red 2 you can continue your approach. Red 2 you seem to be trailing smoke." I awnsered saying " Yeah don't know if my engine is gonna make it." I continued making my approach until a BOOM!!! rattled me around. I almost lost control but managed to keep my hands on the controls. " Red 2 is everything okay your right engine just burst into flames, oh-no slow dow your gonna crash!" He was right I was going way too fast to make a landing. I braked as hard as I could until I felt a CRASH!!! I was still consious when I hit, and decided to get out. The system was preforming a self cooling in which it put water onto the hot spot. I got out to see everyone hundling around, I jumped out and the team went to work.

tommygunner
01-15-2005, 05:23 AM
"hey buddy u ok? that looked like 1 hell of a crash... well men i don't kno about u but i think that was 1 hell of a fight and u all deserve promotions... or something...:p as soon as we get this ship fixed or w/e we will talk about it..."

Ranre
01-15-2005, 01:58 PM
"Hey Tom, yeah i'm okay yet I can't say the same for my A-Wing, I think they can fix it but I put real stress on the engine. All in all I think that was a grand succses, wouldn't you say?"

tommygunner
01-15-2005, 03:54 PM
"yes this was a grand victory... u all shall b rewarded greatfully!!!:cool: :D " alright guys fix up that ship pronto! after i said that i walked into the debreifing room followed by the recruits and the leaders...

Ranre
01-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I walked by up just behind Tom. I saw that the battle was over but, we were still taking damage. " Take that electrical fire down now, Oh crap more men to Section A-15!!!!" I contiuned walking until we got to the debriefing.

tommygunner
01-19-2005, 11:51 AM
ok in the debriefing room the recruits sat down... "ok men that was 1 hell of a fight and u all did well in it... u were all very courageous... u shall b rewarded greatly..." (since mik started this thread i'll let im do the promotions and stuff :P )

Mikahal
01-19-2005, 05:06 PM
"Yes thankyou Tom," I said to him.
"You did a very good job today pilots, not only did you defend the fleet from a surprise Imperial attack, but you also saved a fellow pilot from certain demise to a native force. Once again well done you all have made Tom, Zoric, and myself proud. T-116 if you will..." I said as T-116 handed me a medium sized box.

"First of all to Jankih, for extreme courage in the heat of battle and a motivation to save and succeed. I award you the title of Ensign." I said as I gave Jankih his badge.

"And to Dakota, for courage behind enemy lines and a will to survive. I award you the rank of Ensign and the Purple Heart." I said as I gave Dakota his awards.

"Now Tom and Zoric, I will also award you the Badge of Honour, for leadership and courage under fire." I said as I gave them their badges.

ScoutTrooper95
01-19-2005, 05:29 PM
"Thank you sir. Im going to go rest." *walks out of room*

Mikahal
01-19-2005, 05:36 PM
"I'm sure you all need your rest now," I said to the others. "We shall begin our "Official" training tomorrow at 0600 hours in the main hangar. Goodnight Ensign."

Ranre
01-19-2005, 08:48 PM
(So im guessing tom and zoric got ensign.)

Thank you sir, and I think I'll go see if my A-Wing is up and ready thing was messed up when I "landed".

tommygunner
01-20-2005, 11:25 AM
(umm no we r the flight command leaders or something... u guys were recruits... :D )

"thank you sir... " i went bac to my bwing and took some of my stuff out of it then went to the barracks...

Mikahal
01-20-2005, 03:04 PM
(Tom and Zoric are both Wing Leaders, Jankih and Dakota are Ensign)

My alarm went off the next morning (Not like it matters in space!). I put a call over the PA, "All members of fighter squadrons report to the main hangar".
I waited for the pilots to come into the hangar.

tommygunner
01-21-2005, 10:41 AM
i walked into the hangar and made sure there were no problems with my b-wing... i saw there was a homing beacon on it... "o dam it!!!" i took it off and smashed it to peices... "hey mik we might have a problem!"

Ranre
01-21-2005, 04:31 PM
A bang and a crash all knocked us off our feet. There was someone on the PA and it didnt sound like the admiral. "This is Imperal Field Marshall Ruret Tang, we have landed on your ships and will kill anyone who resists. Resistence is futile Rebel Scum!!!" I saw Tom head for the gun case with the legendary Laser Rifle. I followed and took one also. Heres when blaster and rifle trainning kiked in. My A-Wing was almost fixed. "I Dont think we can beat these guys this close up. I need 3 demtions not 2."

tommygunner
01-22-2005, 07:39 AM
(legendary laser rifle? )

i took out my verpine shatter gun and made sure it was fully loaded... i saw every1 looking kinda of nervous... "ok men grab ur rifles we r not going down without a fight... come on we can take these guys..." i ran into the hallway and there were several imps already coming for us... i took a few shots and the imps fell down looking like porcupines...(cause of the needle like projectiles from my verpine shatter gun :D ) i ran bac into tthe hangar and started barking out orders...

Ranre
01-22-2005, 12:46 PM
(yes the laser rifle is legendary, shoulda known u were gonna take out ur gun :D )

The work on my A-Wing was almost finished. I saw transport carriers full of Imps just ready to get on. " When will my A-Wing be operational?" "Bout' 6 minutes". "Zoric, Permission to take out some imp transports when I can fly."

ScoutTrooper95
01-22-2005, 06:33 PM
"Tom a few years ago on Tattoine I found an old beat up droid(Super battle droid). Ive been working on it and i think its about ready for combat. Should I release it?"

tommygunner
01-23-2005, 05:51 AM
"lol sure give it a try it shud work some wonders... just then a couple of imps ran into the hangar... i opened fire on them but these guys looked like storm commandos.... they would b harder to take down...

Ranre
01-23-2005, 10:24 AM
"Crap Storm commandos... Lets just hope they dont show Dark Troopers!" More stomies came rushing in, they meet a painful doom. "Jankih your A-Wing is all ready to go!" "Great! Tom lemme cut off their supply of reinforcements."

tommygunner
01-23-2005, 11:33 AM
"alright w/e u say... go for it..." i shot some stromies :D and hid behind a ship as an explosion rocked the hangar

Ranre
01-23-2005, 06:56 PM
I jumped in my A-Wing, and fired up my thrusters, the next ave of transports was coming and we were ready. I armed my Proton missiles as I went out. The imps were surpised, wich was all the more better. I fired my rockets and they slammed into the side of 2 transports. I fired laser rounds at the others. TIE's then came out "Uh, guys I could use some help!" I destroyed some TIEs as I flew around the ship.

tommygunner
01-24-2005, 05:50 AM
"alright comming buddy..." i jumped into my bwing and shot out of the hangar and blew up some ties.... then i shot an ion blast at a transport and it's engines were disabled and it fell to the ground and blew up...

Ranre
01-24-2005, 04:03 PM
"Thanks man I owe you one!" I destroyed more transports as I made another run.

Mikahal
01-25-2005, 12:19 AM
"Imperial troops have entered the command centre... I repeat, Imperial troops have entered the command ce....," they were cut off.
I got onto the comlink.
"All personell are permitted to evacuate. I repeat, EVACUATE!!!" I barked over the comlink. "Red squadron, Green squadron, all fighters are clear to take off and meet at the new rendevous. I'm sending it's coordinates to all ships now."
"Save all you can without putting youself in danger, we can't afford another loss," Admiral Ackbar said over the comlink.
I grabbed my pack and headed towards the hangar. A group of storm troopers were waiting in a corridor.

"Freeze!" One of them said and pointed his blaster at me.
I put my hands up when suddenly the ship was hit by a shot from an ion cannon, which knocked everyone off their feet. I bolted at the chance and ran off towards my B-wing, I could hear one of them saying "I thought you said they wouldn't fire upon the ship," another voice came through "New commands Corporal, I have orders to destroy the ship..."

I fired up my B-wing and shot out of the hangar and into clear space, the ship was hurtling towards Tatooine.
I gave one last comlink call and ordered.
"EVACUATE, EVACUATE," I shouted over the com and shot into hyperspace towards the rendevous.

tommygunner
01-25-2005, 11:31 AM
"alright mik i got ya!! green squadron follow me..." i shot into hyperspace...

Ranre
01-25-2005, 03:55 PM
"Oh my god! they wouldnt!" I got ready for hyper space when a shot hit me, " What the fu... Oh no, its a SSD, Ack there really P.Oed!" I set the coordinates and jumped into hyperspace.

Mikahal
01-25-2005, 10:03 PM
I came into the atmosphere and descended on the surface, a hangar opened up under me and I landed.
I sat in the common room, waiting for the rest of the rebellian to return.

tommygunner
01-26-2005, 08:06 AM
i came out of hyperspace and landed on the planet...(wat planet :D ) and walked into c mik just siting there... "hey that was a close 1 huh...?

Ranre
01-26-2005, 12:09 PM
I decended on to the planet and landed in the hanger. I thought to my self "What happened to the admiral?" I went into the room that Tom and mik were and waited....

ScoutTrooper95
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
(I took off and left for the planet which happens to be Tattooine Tommygunner)
*Walks into same room* "Hey you made it Ranhik!"

tommygunner
01-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by ScoutTrooper95
(I took off and left for the planet which happens to be Tattooine Tommygunner)
*Walks into same room* "Hey you made it Ranhik!"

lol i am stupid :D

Ranre
01-27-2005, 11:10 AM
(C'mon guys :tsk: )

I heard more and more ships landing. Each of them were transports. It was good to know they escaped but now. "Man we should go back! Sitting here on our hands isnt gonna help a thing!"

ScoutTrooper95
01-27-2005, 02:51 PM
"Going back wont help a thing either. Well get them but now isnt the best time."

Ranre
01-27-2005, 03:03 PM
I relize that. I olny we had the fire power, then we could take them down. I walked out of the room when I was pushed out of the way by an officer, he was holding a blaster in his hand... " Guys watch out! He has a blaster!"

Oriolemanbr
01-27-2005, 03:27 PM
"Now he doesn't." said EOtch. He aimed a T-21 rifle (if you do not know enough expanded universe, thats the elite rifle.) at the officers and fired three shots. The officer tumbled to the floorl, dead. "Looks like I was just in time." said Eotch, YOu could see a bandage where the piece of metal had slammed into his arm and where he had some burns. But he looked okay overall. He smiled.

Mikahal
01-28-2005, 02:09 AM
(Actually guys the fleet was orbiting Tatooine and we went into hyperspace, we're on an unknown planet)

"Good news guys," I said as I returned to the common room. "The admiral and the rest of the super cruiser fleet got away and are currently in a classified position, well done on the defense. Now we just have to get this base up and running."

I made myself more comfortable.

"I've been informed that Tom and Zoric have been promoted to Flight leaders. Well done guys. And Ranre, Dakota and Oetch, you've been promoted to Sergeants."

I looked to the ground

"Who the hell is this guys?"

tommygunner
01-28-2005, 09:48 AM
"whoa guys calm down..." i walked over to the man Eotch shot and looked at his face... "hey mik i think we shud set up some more security... there could b more of these guys around..."

Mikahal
01-28-2005, 05:15 PM
"Agreed, Captain Shaw, I want you and your men to do a complete search of the surrounding areas, contact us if you find anything, that's anything!" I said to Shaw.

"Medic, get this guy into hospital bay, if we're gonna find out where he came from we'll need to interrorgate him alive," I said to the medic.

"Also, Flight Leader Tom, you are now in charge of the hangar operations. I'm getting worried about Zoric though, he hasn't contacted us since the attack..."

ScoutTrooper95
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM
(Umm is it just me or did you promote evry last person to a higher rank? We dont have any recruits now)
Says to medic "Ill help you out there." *Carries the guy out of the room*

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 12:53 AM
(You guys have been in like 2 or 3 battles, I think that you at least deserve a promotion!)

I watched as the imposter was carried away from the common room.
"The rest of you get to work, we need this outpost up and running," I said to the rest of the pilots.
I walked to the command centre, Captain Shaw was waiting for me.
"What's the news captain?" I asked.
"Nothing in a 10 kilometre radius, perhaps he came with one of the transports disguised as a rebel officer," he replied.
"Yes there were a lot of Imperials onboard at the time of evacuation, he could have snuck onto a ship in the confusion," I said. "Good work captain, I'm sure the rebel leaders will be..." I was interrupted by an emergency encoded message.

A faint image of General Crix Madine came into view.
"Mik, we need your help! Our attack on the Imperial command base has gone horribly wrong. Wedge has been shot down and captured, our sources report that he was transported to the Kessel prison facilities and is currently about to be transferred by hovertrain to a higher security prison. We'd ask Rougue Squadron to do it but their ships are battleworn and unable to withstand another battle without repairs. We need you to assemble a squadron to attack the train and rescue Wedge. We'll meet you at nav. point 90367443.2664 with a rescue shuttle. Good luck." The transmission ended.

I got onto the base intercom.
"All pilot to the briefing room..."

Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Oetch's sharp ears picked up the transmission and when it had finished he said "Sir, I need to go in there. I have expirience in espionage, and sabotage. I hink I can sneak in a bomb. I used to work for the Bothan Spynet." said Oetch

ScoutTrooper95
01-29-2005, 08:19 AM
"I can go with him just in case."

tommygunner
01-29-2005, 10:17 AM
i walked up to mik... "hey that didn't sound good... wat's up? "

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 02:42 PM
(ok im really new at this but ill give it a try)

Name: Drake McCoole
preffered ship: Y-wing
streangths: gunfights, cool under fire
weaknesses: trigger happy, very nervous around explosives

"Do you guys know what the hey is going on?"

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 03:51 PM
"Well then looks like you guys got yourself volunteered!" I said grimly. "And also Oetch, we only need to disable the train long enough to get Wedge and the other rebels to safety, we don't want a blood bath."

I looked at the nervous new recruit.

"You must be Drake, I've heard a lot about you. If you're as good in a Y-wing as I've heard you'll be a worthy asset to us," I said to the recruit.
"Now, we need ion cannons to disable the train, but to attach them to any other class than a Y-wing will take time, time we don't have. Gold squadron are resting after their last battle so that means we have use of their Y's, Drake you can use your own. But in the mean time we need to prepare, be ready by 0745 hours. Breifing over."

Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 04:00 PM
"We don't need to waste Ion power on that." said Oetch. "There could be much easier, safer, ways." Oetch paused "it'll take a skilled hacker though."

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 04:08 PM
"Hmmmm, I mustn't have made myself clear. It is a maximum security prison hovertrain. They are protected by laser and missle turrents and have air support from a squadron of Ties. I won't risk my pilots because we want to save Ion power. Now do I make myself clear?" I was getting frustrated. Wedge was about to be locked away for life and we were arguing. I got onto the intercom.

"All volunteered pilots to the main hangar, now!" We were leaving.

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 04:31 PM
"wha-me? yes sir!!" *goes to get Y-wing ready*

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 04:36 PM
"We won't take off until all pilots are accounted for," I said as I waited.

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 04:37 PM
"how many pilots are we taking? and do we have any idea of the enemies numbers?"

Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Oetch shrugged and slid into his B-Wing. "Okay leader of Ace Squadron loggin on." Oethc said into the intercom. He then brought his guns andlasers online

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Drake shrugged and started up his Y-wing "so long as theres enough imps to go around..."

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 04:47 PM
"Oetch, I've order all pilot to fly Y's for this mission, that's a direct order!" I said.

Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 04:47 PM
"Oh you think there will be enough imps to go around?" Oetch asked with a laugh "I eat two squadrons per meal." he said

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 04:50 PM
"are you sure thats wise sir?" Drake said hesitently "i mean the Y's are easily out manuvered, it might be wise to bring some other fighters to provide cover..."

Mikahal
01-29-2005, 04:59 PM
"This'll be a textbook mission, if you fly it right," I said.
I got back on the intercom.
"All pilots to the main hangar."

ParanoidAndroid
01-29-2005, 05:12 PM
"yes sir" Drake said, as his trusty Y-wing began to power up, muttering "jist so long as we all get back in one piece, and kill plenty of imps"

Ranre
01-29-2005, 06:56 PM
(For the record, Sergeant is a lower rank then Ensign)

"Sir I have an Idea for the mission. If we knock out the power cuplings at the head of the train we can stop it for good, however.... we'll need a team of ground assult troops to land on it and take it out with bombs. Then that will also stop all the cannons and turrets from working, in other words, it will be powerless."

ScoutTrooper95
01-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranre
(For the record, Sergeant is a lower rank then Ensign)

:eekanime: (But that means I got demoted. Oh well Ill roll along with it :cheers: )

"Hey that not a bad idea Ranhik."

Ranre
01-30-2005, 01:18 PM
( and in fact, Sergeant isnt even a rank in the Navy, ensign and sergeant are completely different. And its Jankih not Rankih.)

Well first we need to get a team willing to get on the ship and disable the couplers.

Oriolemanbr
01-30-2005, 01:59 PM
"Okay my engines are online." said Oetch into the intercom

tommygunner
01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
(very srry i was busy for a while...)

"ok guys i am ready to go...|"

ParanoidAndroid
01-30-2005, 03:06 PM
"my ships powered up and ready to go!"

Ranre
01-30-2005, 03:21 PM
"Okay everythings rdy, lets just hope that infitration team does its job we just gotta fly cover fer the transport"

Oriolemanbr
01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
"Don't worry about that bud, if we do our job, thy won't have time to do theirs." said Oetch, flipping some switches nad going into launch sequence. His engines lit of and his B-Wing wings unfolded. "I am....space-born." he said after giving a slight nudge to his joystick

Mikahal
01-30-2005, 08:32 PM
(Sorry about that guys, promotion to luitenant!)

"Who gave authorization for this?" I screamed over the comlink. "Any strike force that attemped to attack a hovertrain would be wiped out!" I sent a message to the transport. "Captain abort your mission we're flying this one alone."

I took off and powered up.

"As for the rest of you power up and set coordinates for General Madines position."

ParanoidAndroid
01-31-2005, 01:45 AM
Drake shrugged and followed the captain "alright guys lets show these imps what happens when they mess with the rebels!"

tommygunner
01-31-2005, 01:29 PM
"well ok guys..."i shot after mik's ship...

Oriolemanbr
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
((A who were you yelling at? No one was declining your orders. Oetch was just taking off so he could follow your ship.))

Oetch shot of after Mik

Mikahal
02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
(Whatever guys, at least it's clear)

I came out of hyperspace at a safe distance from Kessel. General Madine's transport didn't look like it had arrived yet.
"I don't like the look of this," I said cautiously over the comlink.

Half an hour pasted.

Then an hour.
"Cmon General where are you?" I said impatiently.
Then a pleasent sight came out of hyperspace, Madine's armoured transport.
"Bout' time General," I mocked.
"Yes sorry about that, we got stuck on the way waiting for some Stardestroyers to pass by," he replied. "Anyway, we'll wait here until you free Wedge and the other rebels then we'll dock and treat them for their injuries."
"Copy that Sir, all pilots follow me," I said and started to descend on Kessel.

Oriolemanbr
02-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Oetch shot down after Mik.

ParanoidAndroid
02-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Drake sped after them

tommygunner
02-01-2005, 01:56 PM
"roger sir.." i flew after mik

(long post huh guys?:D )

ParanoidAndroid
02-01-2005, 02:03 PM
"its all quiet now... no sign of any ties...unfortunatly" drake muttered into his comlink nervously, things seemed to quiet surly they would have met some security by now? maybe he was just being paranoid...

(yeah the last couple of posts have been real long)(sarcasm for those of u who cant read it)

Ranre
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM
"I dont like this either, by this time would would have meet some TIE's or at least a ground base or vehical." I looked over the side of my canopy andsaw it, someone had laied down a rail. "Hey guys I found the track over here!"

ParanoidAndroid
02-01-2005, 03:57 PM
"alright guys lets move in! attack formation!" Drake said forgetting the sudden absence of ties at the prospect of battle

Mikahal
02-01-2005, 07:22 PM
"Good spotting Jankih," I called over the comlink. "My sensors are reading the hovertrain coming from the south-east, prepare for interception. And remember guys don't get cocky, those Ties could turn up at any second."

We flew in formation towards the intercept point, crossing a ridge and my Y gave a huge jolt.

"Watch that ground fire boys, hopefully these shields should hold up," I said confidently over the comlink. "I have a visual on the train now, remember, only ion cannons on that train. Jankih and the rest of you keep us covered."

(We should use call signs or this can get confusing)
- Myself, (Colour) Leader
- Tom, (Colour) 2
- Zoric (If ever!), (Colour) 3
- Jankih, (Colour) 4
- Oetch, (Colour) 5
- Dakota, (Colour) 6
- Drake, (Colour) 7
Contact me if you want a different number.
Different missions may change your callsign.

Ranre
02-01-2005, 08:08 PM
"Roger that Grey Leader." And as we predicted, TIE's were coming up, I shot 4 TIE's down and went for the rest.

ParanoidAndroid
02-02-2005, 01:21 AM
"fineally some action!" Drake laughed wildly into his com link rushing the tie fighters, his wild shots managed to destroy one and blast the wings of five others, "im goin for the train, i might need some cover!" he shouted

tommygunner
02-02-2005, 09:46 AM
alright i am green 2 then.. i shot some ties down and sent a couple of ion blasts at the train thingy:D ....

ScoutTrooper95
02-02-2005, 12:13 PM
"Bout time they showed up" *Shoots one down*

Ranre
02-02-2005, 12:17 PM
"Alrite im giving covering, hold on Green 3 u got a Tie Interceptor on ur back, lemme get it, it looks Pissed.

ParanoidAndroid
02-02-2005, 01:08 PM
"alright guys im gettin close to the train" drake said over the com link as he shot another tie down, anyone on my back?

Oriolemanbr
02-02-2005, 04:51 PM
"Red Seven get my back I am mving in on some aggressors." yelled Oetch over the blasts of laser fire. He sent his hsip into a pefect spiral, firing the heavy lasers with precise aim and unbelievable maneuvering for a B-wing. He was a good pilot

ParanoidAndroid
02-03-2005, 01:47 AM
"Gotcha red (i thought we were grey?) five" Drake said as he fired his ion cannons and veered away from the train, he followed picking of the few ties the B-wing had left intact, "Alright i think we blasted, em all... crap! look over there!" Drake said in surprise

Oriolemanbr
02-03-2005, 02:59 AM
"Looks like today is gonna be a long one." said Oetch as another fleet of TIE interceptors came along

Ranre
02-03-2005, 12:30 PM
"Ohhhhh boy well no sense in letting them go to waste :D !"

ParanoidAndroid
02-03-2005, 01:25 PM
"Wow theres alot of these guys... bet i can kill the most!" Drake laughed grimly into the com link as he rushed the interceptors, firing left and right wildly, he shot seven out of the sky and he nicked the wings of another one, he watched with satisfaction as it spiraled down to the ground,

Crash....:cool:

tommygunner
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
"dnt get to cocky kid! i shot some ties down... "it looks like there r not a lot left grey leader"

Oriolemanbr
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
"Y'know I wasn't gonna kill these dudes but they're pushing it." Oetch said into the comlink as he took out 5 TIEs

Ranre
02-04-2005, 12:24 PM
"Hey guys more TIE's, omg its the train crap crap crap! those ties must be escorts. And knowing TIE's that are good at escourts, they might be modertaly good at flying :D ."

ParanoidAndroid
02-04-2005, 01:15 PM
"lets put that theory to the test" drake said confidently as he shot down a tie "nah these guys are pushovers as... CRAP!!" as he shot down another tie he immediatly realized there where 3 interceptors sneaking up on him "man i gotta lose these guys..."

tommygunner
02-05-2005, 11:59 AM
"dnt worry i got them..." i shot over to him and shot down the interceptors..."alright their gone..." then i shot down some other ties... "let's keep this up guys"

ParanoidAndroid
02-05-2005, 12:18 PM
"thanks fer that" drake sighed with relif, as he swooped down to take vengence on another tie, then firing his ion cannon at the train again, "okay cap'n i think i disabled that train thing... what do we do now?"

Oriolemanbr
02-05-2005, 05:44 PM
A Tie Agressor, the fastest TIE, was on Oetch's tail Oetch went flying straight for the train, but right b4 he hit it he pulled up and the TIE went flying into it.

Ranre
02-06-2005, 04:23 PM
"Eh, these TIE's arnt too tough..." Just then my radar picked something up. It was too big to be a TIE, yet too small to be a heavy trasnport. "Hey you guys get this thing on the radar???"

ParanoidAndroid
02-06-2005, 04:30 PM
(lol heavy transports must be pretty small if there smaller then TIES...)

"okay guys the train is disabled and... copy that grey four! its on my radar to! well lets see what it is and if its laser proof he he he" Drake laughed manicly as he went to investigate the mysterious thing, blasting a retreting TIE fighter as he went.

Ranre
02-07-2005, 11:49 AM
((Btw i was at school.... friend typed in somethin different when I was talking to the teacher))

"what the f...... Theres nothing here... but its just down below us....."

Just then out of no where laser bolts fired out, I quickly dodged them and regained control.

"Whoa did you see that?!"

Ranre
02-07-2005, 11:49 AM
((Btw i was at school.... friend typed in somethin different when I was talking to the teacher))

"what the f...... Theres nothing here... but its just down below us....."

Just then out of no where laser bolts fired out, I quickly dodged them and regained control.

"Whoa did you see that?!"

ParanoidAndroid
02-07-2005, 12:04 PM
(Lol thats ok it happens)

"Woah!! i cant see anything... where are those blasts comin from? if i could just find it i would shoot it...." Drake said in surprise trying to find the mysterious source of the lasers

Ranre
02-07-2005, 12:09 PM
"Jeez cant see it where could this thing be?"

Ranre
02-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Another laser bolt jolted out of no where.

"Thats it turning on my thermal detector this thing is going down!"

I turned it on and saw it. It did not look like a TIE nor any imperal ship. Didnt even have the Imps markings. I shot at it, and to my amazment, they bounced off.

ParanoidAndroid
02-07-2005, 12:49 PM
"okay i see it now! die die die!" Drake screamed firing volly after volly of laser blasts, they to had no effect but Drake is not the kind of person who catches on easily, so he came back for another round "Okay ill get 'im this time Dang! im hit!" Drake screamed into his com link as his injured Y-wing spiraled out of his control, he vainly attempted to regain control of his weakened craft

Oriolemanbr
02-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Oetch saw what trouble drake was in. "Roger that grey five, coming in." Oetch shot in towards the commotion and launched a proton torpedo. It cleared one wing of the "ship" or wahtever ti was. "Oooh that worked, all grey squadron, fire your proton torpedo at it!!"

Ranre
02-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I didnt even need to be told twice. I shot my proton missiles at it. It hit directly and I saw what it really was. It looked like one of boba fetts ships, but it wasnt flying the same way. I shot it again and it went down. "Whoa what the hel-... jeez that was really weird." But I quickly turned back to help wedge.

ParanoidAndroid
02-09-2005, 01:18 AM
As he saw the ground rush closer Drake reflected on his life, things he hadnt dont, imps he hadent killed, visions of laughing portly imperial officers filled his head

"NO!" he struggled and finealy managed to regain control of his Y-wing

"Alright guys good job on taking out that... well do we have any idea what it was?"

tommygunner
02-09-2005, 11:22 AM
"well i have no idea... hey guys look out a bunch of tie interceptors r coming in!!" i swooped around and shot some of them down

ParanoidAndroid
02-09-2005, 01:51 PM
"Jeez these guys just dont give up!"

Drake growled shooting down an interceptor, unfortunetly for him the interceptor shot back before it died, and hit Drakes weakened Y. there was no saving it now he saw the wreakage of the mysterious ship as he plummeted down.

"Not again!" was all drake managed to say before his Y-wing slammed into the ground at breakneck speeds.

Ranre
02-09-2005, 03:22 PM
"Crap! Drake are u okay, that was quite a crash!" I looked at the now unreconizable Y-Wing. He had crahsed next to the ship that attacked us. "Jeez, get a transport down here one man down!"

ParanoidAndroid
02-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Just before his Y-wing had been pulverized Drake had managed to eject from his doomed ship, sending the cock pit flying out and skidding farther from the crash,

"This is grey seven, im down but not out"

Drake said into the com link, in the slight hope that it still worked, He stared into the sky silently cursing the TIE that had shot him down, then one noticed him and tried to shot him down, as he ran from the laser fire another ship took the TIE out

"Thanks, whoever that was" he thought as he ran for the train, "I'm TIE bait out here, i think i'm gonna check out that train... "

Drake pulled out his blaster pistol and approached the ship looking for an entrance.

Ranre
02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
"You'll be murdered, dont even think of going in there. Wait for a SF team that has trained for this, how bout u check out that one ship, see if u can find anything out."

Oriolemanbr
02-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Oetch was maddened by how they dared shoot down one of his friends. He put full throttle into a squadron of TIes which scattered everywhere in fear. "Time for the B-wing to really show it's power.." he yelled into his comlink with anger as his laser cannons spun aorund in their sockets firing at ever TIE around him. In 3 minutes he had taken out 7 interceptors. "This is working!" he said, grinning. "I am coming dow for you Drake." he said, forgetting to use the code names due to his anger with the imps.

ParanoidAndroid
02-11-2005, 11:17 AM
(drakes comm link is out so he cant hear anyone unfortunerly for him...)

Drake crouched behind a rock as he stared at the hulking train, he was nervously eyeing the turrets, he was glad that he his ion cannons had done there job, hopfully non of the turrets where still operational, Drake had found an opening but it was sealed shut, no way to get in, he was about to turn around and check out the mysterious ship when the doorway opened and out stepped an imperial officer, he turned and saw Drake, or just as he fired his blaster.

Drake approached the body cautiously and picked up the officers pistol, Drake collected Blasters, but he had lost his last collection on the rebel base that they had evacuated, he figured it was time to restart his collection,

"Freeze you rebel scum"

"this is NOT my day" Drake thought as he was running away from the other imperial officer and eight angry stormtroopers he rolled behind a rock and fired randomly at his persuers he didnt even bother to see if he had hit his targets he just ran toward the ruins of his Y-wing and the mysterious ship looking for cover...

Oriolemanbr
02-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Oetch landed his B-Wing safely, and he landed it on the eight stortroopers for a reason. Hej umped out, whipped off his helmet and ran over to Drakes ship. "Oh crap, he's not dead is he?" Oetch asked himself as he searched the ruins.

ParanoidAndroid
02-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Drake emerged from his hiding spot grinning

"Thanks for that Oetch, gettin those imps off my back, i thought i was bantha fodder!"

Oriolemanbr
02-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Oetch laughed and helped Drake up. "I got your back, don't worry."

Oriolemanbr
02-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Oetch laughed and helped Drake up. "I got your back, don't worry."

ParanoidAndroid
02-14-2005, 12:09 PM
just then a bolt of light shot past Drakes nose,

"Crap! get down!" he shouted throwing himself against a rock and peering back at the train, more troopers were funneling out of it and a scout trooper was sniping at them from the entrance,

"we'd better get back to your B-wing" Drake yelled as he shot at the distant troops from the cover of the rock, before this gets to nasty!

Oriolemanbr
02-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Oetch didn't need telling twice. He went running towards his b-wings and borught the engines online. It was on standby so it only took a second to do that. He then fire some heavy laser shots at the troopers and they blasted away

Ranre
02-15-2005, 04:02 PM
(Sry been gone so long, I had a vaction)

"Can any1 hear me down there?!" I was angered by them not awnsering back, but seeing that the others had got the rest of the TIE's under conrol, I went down and destroyed the wall of imps marching on towards my 2 allies.

"Im gonna check out that recked ship see if I can find anything...."

ParanoidAndroid
02-15-2005, 04:14 PM
"Ouch" Drake said to himself as the two ships blew the imperial units away, he was standing amidst the wreckage of the mysterious ship that had wounded his Y-wing,

"stupid thing" he muttered as his comm link sputtered like crazy, "i wonder if anyones trying to contact me? probably just static..." So far he had only found strange twisted metal, no sign of a pilot....yet

Oriolemanbr
02-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Oetch moved in the ship, bllaster at the ready. The halls seemed to be deserted. He ran down the hall, and opened the nearest door. Storage. He ran out of that room. Debris was scattered everywhere so he had to watch his step/ Then he spotted a sign saying "Security room." "Drake! Over here!" he called.

ParanoidAndroid
02-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Drake was poking around the storage room but there was nothing of intrest, just some carbonized spare parts,

"Found anything Oetch?" Drake asked running over to the door

Oriolemanbr
02-18-2005, 11:26 AM
"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me." came the reply

Oriolemanbr
"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me."

Oriolemanbr
"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me."

ParanoidAndroid
02-18-2005, 12:52 PM
"Hmm do ya think this stuff is important?" Drake asked picking up one of the computer chips and squinting at the computer chip, then he heard the groan, "Who is that? Wedge! THE Wedge Antilles?! wow...." Drake said in awe of meeting one of the heroes of the rebellion, then "Wait! Did you guys hear somthing?" Drake wheeled around sure he had heard somthing...

Oriolemanbr
02-18-2005, 04:12 PM
"Dark Troopers!" Oetch said in a harsh whisper. 2 of them marched trhough. Oetch whipped out his blaster and fired a couple shot but their armor wass too tough for his gun. He kept firing and finally one fell to the gorund
((the whole plot of this topic was the alliance was saving wedge, right?))

Oriolemanbr
02-18-2005, 04:13 PM
"Dark Troopers!" Oetch said in a harsh whisper. 2 of them marched trhough. Oetch whipped out his blaster and fired a couple shot but their armor wass too tough for his gun. He kept firing and finally one fell to the gorund
((the whole plot of this topic was the alliance was saving wedge, right?))

ParanoidAndroid
02-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Drake slipped to the side while the dark troopers passed him and put his blaster to the second Dark Troopers head, and fired away, "Sneaky things arn''t they?" he commented as he picked up and examined the Dark Troopers weapon, "We should get wedge to the transport ill bet its landed by now... "

(Yeah but wasnt Wedge supposed to be on the train? Drakes surprised to find him on the weird ship)

Oriolemanbr
02-19-2005, 06:06 PM
((I think this'll help the plot.))
They hoisted Wedge up and walked out, Oetch carrying some boxes of Data alogn the way. But when they got outside, Oetch's B-Wing was in ruins. ((I'll make a new plot called "stranded))