PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Update for KOTOR

Augustus_Leto
01-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Hey, does anybody know what new content you get from the Xbox Live Update for KOTOR on Xbox? Because I dled the update but I haven't noticed any changes. The Yavin 4 part of the PC Game would be a welcome addition, so I hope that's it but I don't know. Does anyone?

Venom750
01-19-2005, 04:18 AM
You get the Yavin 4 station which has a couple of new armours',some new weapons like a sword and blasters and you get two new lightsaber crystals it tells you the stuff on gamebanshee.http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/yavinspacestation.php

Augustus_Leto
01-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Are you kidding?! That's great! Exactly what I wanted! I was beginning to hate my Xbox version because I couldn't get those two special crystals that I had heard about, but this is better! Thanks so much man! :D May that thing called THE FORCE be with you!

norwaymaster
01-20-2005, 09:00 PM
im not sure but i think the yavin space station download for xbox isnt available anymore:rolleyes:

Nrak Ujhade
01-21-2005, 08:28 AM
they also corrected some glitchs and sadly my fav one, the "uber bandon saber":(

Augustus_Leto
01-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Well, I'll just have to find out by playing through it. Thanks for all the feedback though.