PDA

View Full Version : Man Robs Pizza Delivery Girl Then Phones Her for A Date


CaptainRAVE
01-26-2005, 10:33 AM
According to police, 25 year old Brent Brown qualifies as being the "World's Dumbest Criminal" due to his actions that got him arrested after robbing a Domino's Pizza delivery girl.

Brown, along with 18 year old Andre Moore, were arrested when Brown decided it would be a good idea to phone the 18 year old victim from his cell phone to apologize and ask her out on a date.

The victim declined Brown's invitation but did give his cell phone number to police who later arrested the dimwitted duo.
Police are still seeking a 16 year old juvenile in connection to the incident.


Now this is stuff that needs the death penalty:

Just walking around with thoughts like "That girl I robbed was cute, I should ask her out". How does he help society? Is he really going to find the cure for aids or cancer? (Not counting testing it on him) He does have a good 25 year old heart, lets give it to a 70 year old doctor working on the cure for cancer or aids, even if he doesn't need it just yet. Keep a spare on ice.

Ok, he does have a right to live and I am a bit extreme. But only a little. I hope in prison he earns his doctrine in something so he at least contribute to society or breaks even.

jon_hill987
01-26-2005, 11:16 AM
That is one dumb mofo.

What did he say?

"Hey, I robbed you the other night, you wanna go out for a pizza sometime?"

To be honest I'm ammaised someone that dumb can string enough words together to ask anyone out.

Kain
01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Dumb, dumb, dumb people.

coupes.
01-26-2005, 12:20 PM
That guy is seriously dumb, but I really hope you're not serious about the death penality argument... :confused:

KBell
01-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Sounds like something that would work in the movies



:p

CaptainRAVE
01-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by coupes.
That guy is seriously dumb, but I really hope you're not serious about the death penality argument... :confused:


Kind of the idea Hitler had....

ZBomber
01-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE
Kind of the idea Hitler had....

Well, isn't that grand? :)

Darth Groovy
01-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by KBell
Sounds like something that would work in the movies



:p

Yeah, like in a Kevin Smith movie! :p

El Sitherino
01-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Yeah, like in a Kevin Smith movie! :p :rofl: I can totally picture Jay doing that. :D

IG-64
01-26-2005, 10:41 PM
You know what's kiinda sad? She wouldn't have been as lucky if she was ugly.

El Sitherino
01-26-2005, 10:45 PM
.... Lucky? She got called by the guy that mugged her. That seems a bit more traumatic than just getting mugged.

Tyrion
01-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
:rofl: I can totally picture Jay doing that. :D

Nah, he'd mug her, give her back her money, and demand sex for his chivalry(along with Bob).

Of course, he would utter first: "I wanna go first, I hate sloppy seconds."

If anyone knows which Kevin Smith's movie that's from, a cookie to you.

El Sitherino
01-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
"I wanna go first, I hate sloppy seconds."

If anyone knows which Kevin Smith's movie that's from, a cookie to you. Dogma! ... right? I'm pretty sure it's Dogma, when he asks about if there was like 5 minutes left until they were to die, if she'd pork him.

IG-64
01-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
.... Lucky? She got called by the guy that mugged her. That seems a bit more traumatic than just getting mugged.

Yeah. But in turn they caught the guys.

toms
01-27-2005, 05:13 AM
Hey! He did appologise.... i think its romantic... just like one of those movies where the thief or hitman falls in love with his victim...

;)

Breton
01-27-2005, 06:16 AM
I think that was a cute thing to do :)

ET Warrior
01-27-2005, 06:22 AM
In prison maybe someone will appologize for tagging HIM and ask him on a date ;)

Joetheeskimo
01-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by jon_hill987
That is one dumb mofo.

What did he say?

"Hey, I robbed you the other night, you wanna go out for a pizza sometime?"

To be honest I'm ammaised someone that dumb can string enough words together to ask anyone out.

And I'm amazed someone as dumb as you can spell "amazed". :p