01-28-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

That is the most hilarious escape plan i've ever seen! :rofl:

KBell
01-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Mama Mia, that's alota pee!:eek:

Tyrion
01-28-2005, 07:25 PM
He drank sixty bottles of beer though...for the next few weeks he probably will curse himself for living...

Still, that's kickass. :D

Joetheeskimo
01-28-2005, 07:54 PM
LOL! Now that's thinking on the spot. :D

TiE23
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Hehehehe, that was funney :D

TiE

narfblat
01-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I doubt he drank all 60 bottles. I think he would have passed out long before that.
maybe its just the beer talking.

IG-64
01-28-2005, 09:42 PM
... wonder if he coulda just heated up the beer somehow.. Maybe with the cig lighter or something...

Alegis
01-28-2005, 11:18 PM
His liver should hurt like hell...

He's lucky he made it while being drunk.

Boba Rhett
01-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I bet he just went on a drinking binge because he thought he was gonna die, found himself having to urinate badly and got extremely lucky. :xp:

My re-enactment of the probable exchange between him and rescuers:

R: WOAH! Sir, we've been looking all over for you! Were have you been?

MAN: Huh? Oooooh look shnow! Ahahaha! *points*

R: ... sir?

MAN: I pisshhed out the window and here I'm! *barf*

R: ....You... you were trapped in your car and shot urine out the window to melt snow and get yourself free?

MAN: Wuh? HOW I SHOT PISS?

Followed promptly by his pants falling down and him passing out.

Shok_Tinoktin
01-29-2005, 12:43 AM
i cant help but wonder if the 60 bottles of beer had something to do with him getting buried in the snow in the first place...

Crow_Nest
01-29-2005, 04:49 AM
Probably drank 10 cans and the remain 50 used to pour onto snow to let it melt. Animals and playful children who ate the snow probably got drunk too. :p

ZBomber
01-29-2005, 04:56 AM
He probably didn't drink it all at once....

BawBag™
01-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Legend. Just legend. :D

Joetheeskimo
01-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I bet he just went on a drinking binge because he thought he was gonna die, found himself having to urinate badly and got extremely lucky. :xp:

My re-enactment of the probable exchange between him and rescuers:

R: WOAH! Sir, we've been looking all over for you! Were have you been?

MAN: Huh? Oooooh look shnow! Ahahaha! *points*

R: ... sir?

MAN: I pisshhed out the window and here I'm! *barf*

R: ....You... you were trapped in your car and shot urine out the window to melt snow and get yourself free?

MAN: Wuh? HOW I SHOT PISS?

Followed promptly by his pants falling down and him passing out.

:rofl:

You have a zany sense of humor :xp:

TheOutrider
01-31-2005, 09:10 PM
He should have just poored the beer and disolved the snow, but he probably didn't want to waste it, what a dumbass

anyways this reminds me...

60 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 Bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 Bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 Bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 Bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 Bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 Bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 Bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 Bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 Bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 Bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 Bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 Bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 Bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 Bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 Bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 Bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 Bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 Bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 Bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 Bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 Bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 Bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 Bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 Bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 Bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 Bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 Bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 Bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 Bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 Bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 Bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 Bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 Bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 Bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 Bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 Bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 Bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 Bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 Bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 Bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 Bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 Bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 Bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 Bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 Bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 Bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 Bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 Bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 Bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 Bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 Bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 Bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 Bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 Bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 Bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 Bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall. 1 Bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall.

IG-64
02-01-2005, 02:05 AM
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Go to the store, buy some more. 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

:p

You'd never guess from this post and my sig that i've never had beer before in my life. :p

Tyrion
02-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by IG-64

You'd never guess from this post and my sig that i've never had beer before in my life. :p

Believe me, it sucks. My dad let me have a sip of some beer before, it tastes like bubbled liquified crap.

IG-64
02-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Believe me, it sucks. My dad let me have a sip of some beer before, it tastes like bubbled liquified crap.

Oh believe me, I don't plan to. I never want to drink, or smoke, or anything of the matter.

•-BLaCKouT-•
02-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by BawBag™
Legend. Just legend. :D
Agreed. 100% :)

I think there's a lesson for us all in there...

Originally said by Richard Kral
It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful
// Hi-fives Mr. Kral :thumbsup:

B.

TheOutrider
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Ive had a sip of beer before, I hated it!

It tasted like some kind of liquor rotten sour piece of ****

acdcfanbill
02-01-2005, 08:28 PM
yea well, i say this just adds more evidence to my theory that beer is awesome. a couple of cases should be in everyones winter kit ;)

Mike Windu
02-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Hah. Replace the water bottles with beer? :p

Brilliant!

Revan Solo
02-02-2005, 05:48 AM
50 litres beer! Oh man. A little bit too much!

toms
02-03-2005, 05:56 AM
apparently this whole story is based on a joke enail that was going around slovakia a while ago... nice to know our media outlets check their sources throughly isn't it (as most of them picked this up). :D

Revan Solo
02-03-2005, 07:12 AM
I think this is a real story.

RebelScum!
02-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
Oh believe me, I don't plan to. I never want to drink, or smoke, or anything of the matter.

:xp: Ditto

btw..what the heck is he doing with 60 bottles of beer???...kinda think its a fake story lol.

Leper Messiah
02-03-2005, 10:15 AM
hardcore such a man is legendary

Crow_Nest
02-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by RebelScum1
:xp: Ditto

btw..what the heck is he doing with 60 bottles of beer???...kinda think its a fake story lol.

I highly doubt he drank all 60. Probably drank about 50 and was already too drunk enough. After that he peed alot on the snow. The body heat in the pee melts the snow making it soft and escapes.

RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
I highly doubt he drank all 60. Probably drank about 50 and was already too drunk enough. After that he peed alot on the snow. The body heat in the pee melts the snow making it soft and escapes.
tru dat...tru dat.

toms
02-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Revan Solo
I think this is a real story.

You doubt my word Sir?!? Where did I put my sword? *looks under cushions*

However, a correspondent who works for a Slovak news agency informed us that not only has the avalanche story (or any news story about an avalanche) not appeared in the news media there, but the very same tale (of Czech origin, told about an unnamed man caught in the Austrian Alps) was circulating in that country as an e-mail joke even before the heavy snows described in the article occurred.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/avalanche.asp

Crow_Nest
02-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by toms

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/avalanche.asp

Wow and its been updated 2nd Febuary! Maybe that man was fooling us after all.

ET Warrior
02-04-2005, 07:04 PM
If his car were buried in snow, and he was putting it in the bottom of the car, and he was digging up, and out, odds are high the snow would melt and collapse and crush him. Particularly with the combined heat of his body and piss.

kipperthefrog
02-05-2005, 10:02 AM
dissolving it with any lthe beer would have done just as good. or usung a cigarette lighter.

narfblat
02-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by toms
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/avalanche.asp February 2nd, the groundhog came out of his burrow and said he saw his shadow didn't see any truth to the news story, meaning we won't have 6 more weeks of this thread:p