PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cause, Part 3 is online

MJ
01-30-2005, 05:55 AM
Part 3 of Lost Cause (the saga continues to continue) is now online. Due to the overwhelming (well I liked it) popularity of the hip hop music in part 2, some more of it makes some appearance in part 3. I don't know why, but it just fits in with Lube's character. Bonus points go to anyone who knows the name of the song.

For those curious:

Part 1 of Lost Cause has been downloaded 177 times
Part 2 of Lost Cause has been downloaded 82 times. At least. It depends on which version people have been getting.

A new feature should be up sometime tomorrow morning my time.

And no, I'm not going to apologise for this being late. :)

Holdios
01-30-2005, 08:02 AM
woot! I don't mind it being late, as long as it's here. :D

Sallim
01-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey I cant wait too XD

Welcome to my life- its nice to have some background infos, feels like we are all a big family =)

LiMP RABBiT
02-01-2005, 11:48 AM
I definately prefer this cut to the original. The speaker effect on Darth Vapour and the few extra lines are enough to make it a slightly new experience.

I'm not so sure about the hideously inappropriate music in part 2 though...

Incredible_d
02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Sorry but the hip-hop music ROCKS. Again I say it emphasises that Lost Cause is FUNNY. It's not just a take-off on Star Wars. It's not funny BECAUSE it's a Takeoff of Star Wars!

It's funny because it's FUNNY! Because it's well WRITTEN! The humor really has nothing to do with the Star-Wars-ness. So I back the hip-hop music.

MJ
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Sallim

Welcome to my life- its nice to have some background infos, feels like we are all a big family =)

We ARE a big family. I've told you many times, Sal, you're the brother I never had. :)

Incredible D hit the nail on the head. That's the main reason I put the hip hop music in there... in the previous edition of part 3 especially, in the checkpoint scene, there was wind and Star Wars music. And it really SOUNDED like a Star Wars parody. In these versions I've decided to open it with Star Wars music, but then use something else if I need to later on.

Unless Darth Vapour needs his theme music for some reason. :)

Any guesses on the song yet? I don't think it's a well known one.

slink-jadranko
02-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Tries to win the award for knowing the name of the song, but I just cannot remember.

Part 3 rules though. Good stuff. And like I'm sure I said too, I don't mind if it's late. Every week seemed bizarrely often at first anyway, for some reason. But then I have no real sense of time on any scale.

Aaaaah, Number Two.