PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed For A Newbie


tags
02-04-2005, 08:18 PM
I am now able to post threads thanks to RHETT.
THANKS
Now, I am seeking advice from any old swampie that is willing to give. Sort of a "Check out the New Guy type of thing."

:confused: :rolleyes: :( anything at all

tags
02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
i forgot to ask, how can i get my picture on the side?
<-----
<-----
<-----:ewok: :jawa :fett:

also: how do i add a picture in this message space?

wassup
02-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey, its jebbers cousin!

Welcome to our little corner of the wide world of the web known as Yoda's Swamp.

You might want to read the forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64362) just to get the lowdown.

If you are into serious discussion/debate, as many of our members are, then you might be interested in the Senate Chambers (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=445).

Beyond that, theres not much else except slowly watching your increasing post count and eventually becoming one of Rhett's slaves. :)

Have fun and keep your head above the water!

Originally posted by tags
i forgot to ask, how can i get my picture on the side?
<-----
<-----
<-----:ewok: :jawa :fett:

Look at the top of the page, you should find a little link called UserCP (http://www.lucasforums.com/usercp.php?s=). This is where you can customize your account here at LucasForums, such as avatars (aka the little picture under your username), signatures, etc.

To change your avatar, go to UserCP, click on Edit Options (to the right of Edit Profile), scroll down to the bottom of the page, and and click on Change Avatar. Pick one that's already there or upload one from your computer, it's that easy!

CapNColostomy
02-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Go to User CP. Top of the page. Then edit options. You'll want to look under the bit about Avatars. Hope that helped! :cool:

Oh, and welcome to the forum, sucka.

Mike Windu
02-04-2005, 08:36 PM
BEGIN nonLETHAL HAZING! :p


Welcome to the forums.

If you're wearing any female undergarments, keep them tucked in.

:¬:

Pie™
02-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the Swamp :)

Curt-Man
02-05-2005, 07:30 AM
*creepy old man voice* want a popsicle?, i got a bunch in the celler *creepy old man voice*

TK-8252
02-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Welcome to LF! :wavey:

You'll wanna use the "edit" button instead of double-posting in the future. Makes less work for ET. :p





On second thought... keep double-posting!

ET Warrior
02-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Don't listen to TK. Double post alot and I'll probably murder your cat.



:p


Welcome to the swamp though, seems everyones gotten you the help you need........yup.

IG-64
02-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah, use the edit post button instead of posting twice in a row.

And, word of advice, don't use too many CAPITALS or smilies ;) :p :rolleyes: :D :o :( :) :eek: :p

And always make sure u dont hae too crapy of spelllign or grammaror inculding run-on sentences.


So, welcome to the swamp, and have fun. :)

TiE23
02-05-2005, 08:16 AM
"Hey look, a noob!"
The last noob we had around here was Leper Messaih, but hes got like, 800 posts and a good rep already.

Im TiE 23, the annoying, the naive, the adolencent.
Voted most likely to curse, flame, get temperarily banned, warned, make a funny picture that isn't really good, and make fun of yo mama.
Willkommen.
:wavey:

TiE

Hermie
02-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Welcome, and enjoy the Swamp. You can nibble the Pie™ if your nice to him. :indif:

IG-64
02-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by TiE 23
get temperarily banned

That's how Kain went.

Btw, for all who don't know, Kain got perm banned.

Well, out with the old and in with the new I guess...

TiE23
02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
That's how Kain went.

Btw, for all who don't know, Kain got perm banned.

Well, out with the old and in with the new I guess... Really? WTF? Ouch
I was generously banned for only 3 days.

TiE

IG-64
02-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Yeah, I heard Jed and Rhett both said Kain got perm banned cause he's been temp banned 4 times before.

El Sitherino
02-05-2005, 09:04 AM
IG, simmer on the senseless post. Kain was permabanned, everyone knows, no need for details. It's rude to post such things like that.



Anyway, welcome tags.

TiE23
02-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
IG, simmer on the senseless post. Kain was permabanned, everyone knows, no need for details. It's rude to post such things like that.
Gee, thanks for that IS. :-\

*gives tags five bucks*
You're my favorite, right?

TiE

IG-64
02-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Sorry.

TiE didn't seem to know about it. Geez, seemed like a big deal to me when Kain got permbanned, just thought i'd say something.

I'll stop now though.

*gives tags five bucks too*

:-/

Acrylic
02-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Theres a whole bunch more people that should have gotten banned, but I don't think Kain should have.

Anyways, it's not the time to discuss that.



Welcome, and enjoy my pants.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/acrylicguitar/AUT_1163.jpg

TiE23
02-05-2005, 09:52 AM
You should make that Gothix proof, incase Pie gets to bored with him :P

TiE

IG-64
02-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Welcome, and enjoy my pants.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/acrylicguitar/AUT_1163.jpg

You camera whore. :p

jon_hill987
02-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Welcome!

1 wrd of 4DV1C3, D0N'T USE 1337!






And I never knew Kain got banned either

MADD>uB<
02-05-2005, 10:03 AM
RUN!!!!!

Pie™
02-05-2005, 10:22 AM
I forgot to give you a welcome pic, so here it is :D ;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/stud.jpg

TiE23
02-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Pie™
I forgot to give you a welcome pic, so here it is :D ;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/stud.jpg *BLARF!*
I think I vomited one of my lungs, I only need one, right?

TiE

Samuel Dravis
02-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Welcome! :p TiE, post the link to the Swampie list!

tags
02-05-2005, 03:27 PM
TAGS, male, tagged, often have ear-aches, i tag swampies and stuff, I'm tag # 16, IM is withbullet, a fellow cousin of the guy called jebbers, in short...."just a new local swampie":ewok: :jawa

narfblat
02-05-2005, 03:49 PM
hey tags... you're it!

*runs*

Welcome to LF. I hang out here and occasionally go to the EU and KOTOR forums(I haven't posted in EU though). LF has a small, unpopular battle RGP, but you can give it a try. I'll donate RPG money if you want to try it. (if you want to know what any of those acronyms means, pm me)


The swamp won't be as fun now that Kain's been banned. At least we know that he didn't do the dishonest thing and try to re-register while temp-banned. I hope his fiancee will stim come here.

Samuel Dravis
02-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Ok, so I got tired of waiting. It's slightly dated, but it's still full of wonderful (though occasionally disturbing) information. :D

Swampie List (http://www.freewebtown.com/TiE/swamp_list.html)

Curt-Man
02-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
That's how Kain went.

Btw, for all who don't know, Kain got perm banned.

Well, out with the old and in with the new I guess...

hey, sweet he always pissed me off.

anywho, welcome to the forums enjoy your stay and keep your legs, hands and other limbs that you might have inside the forums, thank you have a nice day.

swphreak
02-05-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm suprised Rhett isn't giving out anymore special welcome baskets.

:wavey:

Don't feed the creatures please.

jebbers
02-05-2005, 05:45 PM
man that sucks about Kain....

Narblat! i havent seen you around here much. whats new?

and it nice to see a warm welcome...but im stumped on why the rubberbands havent started flying from Topshot and his gang of hooligans.

Sabretooth
02-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Sneak Peak:

The Official Swamper's List is coming...

Neverhoodian
02-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Welcome to Lucasforums, home of the (in)famous Yoda's Swamp. I'm Neverhoodian, just another average, crazy Swampie. Here's a bit of advice:

If I ever do this...
*runs around screaming and smacks into a wall*
...don't be alarmed. That's how I greet new members. :D

Oh yeah, don't mind the insanity around here. You'll get used to it. :p

Astrotoy7
02-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
....Anyways, it's not the time to discuss that.

you bet it isnt. It was discussed *at length* by the mods, and that is all that needs to be said.

As for Tags, anyone that is cool by Jebbers, is hella cool by me...welcome to the swamp man :D

few things to consider :
1. Be nice. If you want to *debate* a topic, do so. No need to cuss to prove a point. Try resolve conflicts by PM, rather than out in the forums.

2. Questions about sigs and avatar should be reserved for the relevant threads, they are stuck at the top of the main page.

3. If you know anything about episode III and feel you have to blab it to the world, use SPOILER TAGS. There is a *very* strict spoiler policy going on, and if you get busted, YOU WILL BE SOLD TO RHETT AS A WALKING STICK !!! :p jk

4. Sabre will drop by with his list anytime now, I imagine :p

5. if you are interested in Star Wars books, feel free to come to the EU(expanded universe) forum. There is a link in my sig :)

6. have fun !!!
mtfbwya

TiE23
02-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Sneak Peak:

The Official Swamper's List is coming... *Coughs*
Swampies List (http://www.freewebtown.com/TiE/swamp_list.html)
Im sueing you, have a nice day. :)

TiE

narfblat
02-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
man that sucks about Kain....

Narblat! i havent seen you around here much. whats new?

and it nice to see a warm welcome...but im stumped on why the rubberbands havent started flying from Topshot and his gang of hooligans. Yeah, I'll miss him though I disagreed with most of what he said.

I didn't come here much because I was busy playing Warcraft III.

Topshot hasn't posted since January 10th, so I don't think he'll make it to this thread.

Edit: I can't believe I'm not on the swamper list.:mad: :p

TiE23
02-05-2005, 11:51 PM
My newest additon to my ****ty site: My n00b guide (http://www.freewebtown.com/TiE/noob.html) :D

TiE

Sabretooth
02-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by TiE 23
*Coughs*
Swampies List (http://www.freewebtown.com/TiE/swamp_list.html)
Im so outdated, have a nice day. :)

TiE

Fixed.

Sabretooth
02-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Astrotoy7: Semi-pervert australian, Has touched a tiger, contains exhaustive EU lore, Swamp Veteran, member of the Swamp Army, Current Swamp Vice-Prez
Siv: Forum nice-guy, likes shaggy-resembling Jedi, likes Obi-Wan a lot, true hearted SW fan, nice moddy
Darth Groovy: Darth Maul/Zabrak fan, Veteran Swamp Moddy, cool, bane of trolls
IG-64: "Homeschooled Imp", cool, Phamous in Photoshop, cool, has weird stories, Birthday-man
Doomie: Formerly Doomgiver, cool, likes Black Mages and online comics, Fom Denmark (I think)
Guardian Omega: Mysterious, Transformers fan, Best source of WTF? news from the internet
Acrylic: Guitarist, cool, Led Zeppelin fan,
GothiX: Goth :indif:, Cool, Loves Black Metal and such, Pie's friend
Pie: Cool, Goth, Likes gum, a member of the Swamp Army, Swamper
Jed: Mod: Swamp Veteran, not around these days, sports a highly addictive hipt-thrusting stormtrooper avvy
Obi: Mod, Swamp Veteran, not around these days, car has number plate "OBI-WN RCKS", SW fan
EDJ: Evil Dark Jedi, Cool, RPG-fan, Trains Video Game Kings, cool
Boba Rhett: Controversy God, Photoshop Deity, Diving Pant-Stealer, Bane of Trolls, Lord of the Basket-Making Elves
ET Warrior: ET fan, former King of the Swamp (until when the Swamp went down to democracy), weird jokes, funny, most humourous mod
GG_Crow's Nest: "Crowy", posseses humongous lore on JKA and games, from Singapore, cool, tech expert
Anthony: Swamper, cool, brings a few WTF?s now and then
Captain Wilson: Has a mullet, Terminator Fan, cool, rare poster
jebbers: cool, swamper, has a skunk for an avvy
TK-8252: Stormtrooper, cool, plays Battlefront
BongoBob: HATES AOL, cool, veteran swamper
TiE: List Archivist, maintains a "****ty" site, cool, high-end gamer, Swamp Veteran
Chase Windu: Rhettski's twin bro, cool, hates George Lucas
Kain: Head authority over all goths in LF, feeds on anger, cool, engaged to Selene, formerly Midnight_Psion
SeleneRayne: BloodRayne fan, vampire fan, cool, engaged to Kain, has a brother who... got his finger through a guy's eye. Painfully.
Rogue15: Swamper Veteran, doesn't post much, cool
ZBomber, Swamp Veteran, cool, Dooku fan, SW fan, Aerosmith fan
CapNColostomy: FPS Fan, has twins (real cute), cool, Swamper, Current Swamp Prez
Neverhoodian: Cool, habit of banging into walls, Swamper
Star Wars Phreak: Cool, mod, SW fan, veteran
STTCT: One of the few females in LF, cool, Padmé fan, SW fan
Leper Messiah: Metallica fan, cool, Quickly-popular swamper
Troopr-Undr-Fir: Swamp veteran, has cute baby avvy, cool
acdcfanbill: Swamp Veteran, cool, mod, one of the oldest swampers
txa1265: Forum oldie, gives parental advice, cool, gamer
InsaneSith: Pevert, cool, changes avvys often (half of which are good), NOT recommended for n00bs
jon_hill987: Creator of the X-Saber, cool, lives in the UK, Deus Ex fan, Swamper
jokemaster: appears randomly, unpredictably unpredictable, RPG-er
MTV2: new swamper, cool, posts around now and then
narfblat: cool, was addicted to the corrupted wish game, lunatic (like the rest of us)
Sabretooth: cool, "Forum Listmaker", author of Jaden Korr-Darth Qollous (now ended), Completed about 1 year in forums
Curt-Man: Formerly a Tie Pilot, RPG-er, Swamper ...and cool.
Mike Windu: "The Best", loves pancakes, veteran swamper

To be continued..

jon_hill987
02-06-2005, 02:37 AM
WARNING: THE ABOVE POST MAY CONTAIN SERIOUS OVERUSE OF THE WORD "COOL".

Astrotoy7
02-06-2005, 02:48 AM
Nice list sabre :)
here are corrections v1.0
You should make the names in bold to make it easier to read :p
you forgot to mention the CapN and I and prez and VP and Acrylic isnt a mod here but somewhere else I think... ???

no biggie..you are the list PIMP

mtfbwya

GothiX
02-06-2005, 04:07 AM
Hah, I'm the only one with a smily. >.>

On another note, I don't exactly like black metal, just at times. Symphonic metal and New Wave all the way.

Astrotoy7
02-06-2005, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
Hah, I'm the only one with a smily. >.>

On another note, I don't exactly like black metal, just at times. Symphonic metal and New Wave all the way.

ha ! That reminds me of this :p
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2645

* * *

On Topic :

so, tags, are you a Star Wars fan, at all ?? Strangely enough, though this is a SW site, there are quite a few people who arent SW fans...

tossers, the lot of 'em :p


mtfbwya

jon_hill987
02-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
ha ! That reminds me of this :p
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2645


whereas the world of electronic music is totally lacking in soul, talent and artistic relevance

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. That is said only by people who don't understand it.

El Sitherino
02-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
InsaneSith: Pevert, cool, changes avvys often (half of which are good), NOT recommended for n00bs

I demand my bit be updated.



And I'm not a pevert or a pervert.

GothiX
02-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by jon_hill987
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. That is said only by people who don't understand it.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. That is said only by people who don't understand the intention of the article.

El Sitherino
02-06-2005, 06:20 AM
(good)Electronic music does take talent. Anyone that says otherwise is a ****ing idiot and should be beaten.

Regardless of if you like electronica or not, you have to respect the skill it takes for matching lines in such precision. One mix up the entire mix is ruined.

Curt-Man
02-06-2005, 06:45 AM
hey! how come i'm not on the list?

TK-8252
02-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
TK-8252: Stormtrooper, cool, mod, plays Battlefront

o_O I'm not a Mod anymore! Look below my avatar... see? <_< And I'll have to quit SWBF if I can't make it stop crashing. :indif:

ET Warrior
02-06-2005, 07:38 AM
poor sabretooth, all people ever do is complain ;)

Acrylic
02-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Acrylic: Guitarist, cool, Led Zeppelin fan, new mod on the bloc

Sweet description, but as far as I know, I'm not a mod..:confused:

SeleneRayne
02-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi there and welcome. I'm SeleneRayne. I'm engaged to Kain who is permbanned unfortunatly. :( Hopefully someone will let him back in. He's only been banned 3 times.

TK-8252
02-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Sweet description, but as far as I know, I'm not a mod..:confused:

I think he confused that part with ZBomber. :p

TiE23
02-06-2005, 08:21 AM
I updated the List (http://www.freewebtown.com/TiE/swamp_list.html)

Besides, the older list was by you, and I have the ownership of the intellectual property that is "the List"....or not

TiE

SeleneRayne
02-06-2005, 08:55 AM
You guys should really alphabatize. :p

swphreak
02-06-2005, 09:10 AM
woot

I'm "cool" and a "veteran."

Mike Windu
02-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh ok, I see.

Exclude the best. I see how it is.

Dirty bastard. :¬:

GothiX
02-06-2005, 09:53 AM
"inhabants"?

Pie™
02-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
"inhabants"? So that's what you call the thing you do with the thing... :o

GothiX
02-06-2005, 10:08 AM
o.o

IG-64
02-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey, i'm only an imp according to astro. :p

Hmm, phamous in photoshop? whats that mean? >.>

My thing is 3D, not photoshop :P

Mike Windu
02-06-2005, 10:56 AM
*stabs TiE and Sabretooth*

I DEMAND LISTAGE!:mad:

ZBomber
02-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I think he confused that part with ZBomber. :p

WHY IS THERE NEVER ANY LOVE FOR THE ZBOMBER?! :cry7:

And welcome and all that jazz, I introduced myself in the other thread. :)

(BTW, were you talking about my Dooku av? >_> I still have that lying around somewhere)

TiE23
02-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
*stabs TiE and Sabretooth*

I DEMAND LISTAGE!:mad:
Jesus, okay, don't take our pancakes :D
You're on there

TiE

boinga1
02-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
(long list)

That's one heck of a list.

Jed
02-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here.

:D

Samuel Dravis
02-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Interesting...I'm on the old list, but not on the new one. Does that mean I've retired? :D

acdcfanbill
02-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
acdcfanbill: Swamp Veteran, cool, mod, one of the oldest swampers


yarrr, i be swamp oldie...
*pokes people with his peg leg*

Tyrion
02-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Oh ok, I see.

Exclude the best. I see how it is.

Dirty bastard. :¬:

Yeah, it's clear they're excluding the best.

Cunning bastards. :¬:

Rogue Nine
02-06-2005, 07:46 PM
That list sucks, simply because it's so inaccurate.

Mike Windu
02-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Yeah, it's clear they're excluding the best.

Cunning bastards. :¬:

Indeed!

We should release our own rival list., Ty.

No more monopoly! :D

Sabretooth
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
poor sabretooth, all people ever do is complain ;)

Part of the fun. Exactly what any troll would do, 'cept this is legal. ;)

TiE23
02-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Indeed!

We should release our own rival list., Ty.

No more monopoly! :D
Maybe later :p

TiE

RebelScum!
02-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Sabretooth
To be continued..

I should hope so!

not....list...just....new...grr

:mad:

Hermie
02-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Indeed!

We should release our own rival list., Ty.

No more monopoly! :D
Count me in! It'll be like... an anti-list... list. Yeah!

lukeiamyourdad
02-07-2005, 01:38 PM
You a**holes! You forgot ME!

I hate you all! Is my avatar not hot enough? Is being 45% addicted to porn not enough?!

*runs away crying*

jon_hill987
02-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Sabretooth UPDATED
Astrotoy7: Semi-pervert australian, Has touched a tiger, contains exhaustive EU lore, Swamp Veteran, member of the Swamp Army, Current Swamp Vice-Prez
Siv: Forum nice-guy, likes shaggy-resembling Jedi, likes Obi-Wan a lot, true hearted SW fan, nice moddy
Darth Groovy: Darth Maul/Zabrak fan, Veteran Swamp Moddy, cool, bane of trolls
IG-64: "Homeschooled Imp", cool, Phamous in Photoshop, cool, has weird stories, Birthday-man
Doomie: Formerly Doomgiver, cool, likes Black Mages and online comics, Fom Denmark (I think)
Guardian Omega: Mysterious, Transformers fan, Best source of WTF? news from the internet
Acrylic: Guitarist, cool, Led Zeppelin fan,
GothiX: Goth :indif:, Cool, Loves Black Metal and such, Pie's friend
Pie: Cool, Goth, Likes gum, a member of the Swamp Army, Swamper
Jed: Mod: Swamp Veteran, not around these days, sports a highly addictive hipt-thrusting stormtrooper avvy
Obi: Mod, Swamp Veteran, not around these days, car has number plate "OBI-WN RCKS", SW fan
EDJ: Evil Dark Jedi, Cool, RPG-fan, Trains Video Game Kings, cool
Boba Rhett: Controversy God, Photoshop Deity, Diving Pant-Stealer, Bane of Trolls, Lord of the Basket-Making Elves
ET Warrior: ET fan, former King of the Swamp (until when the Swamp went down to democracy), weird jokes, funny, most humourous mod
GG_Crow's Nest: "Crowy", posseses humongous lore on JKA and games, from Singapore, cool, tech expert
Anthony: Swamper, cool, brings a few WTF?s now and then
Captain Wilson: Has a mullet, Terminator Fan, cool, rare poster
jebbers: cool, swamper, has a skunk for an avvy
TK-8252: Stormtrooper, cool, plays Battlefront
BongoBob: HATES AOL, cool, veteran swamper
TiE: List Archivist, maintains a "****ty" site, cool, high-end gamer, Swamp Veteran
Chase Windu: Rhettski's twin bro, cool, hates George Lucas
Kain: Head authority over all goths in LF, feeds on anger, cool, engaged to Selene, formerly Midnight_Psion
SeleneRayne: BloodRayne fan, vampire fan, cool, engaged to Kain, has a brother who... got his finger through a guy's eye. Painfully.
Rogue15: Swamper Veteran, doesn't post much, cool
ZBomber, Swamp Veteran, cool, Dooku fan, SW fan, Aerosmith fan
CapNColostomy: FPS Fan, has twins (real cute), cool, Swamper, Current Swamp Prez
Neverhoodian: Cool, habit of banging into walls, Swamper
Star Wars Phreak: Cool, mod, SW fan, veteran
STTCT: One of the few females in LF, cool, Padmé fan, SW fan
Leper Messiah: Metallica fan, cool, Quickly-popular swamper
Troopr-Undr-Fir: Swamp veteran, has cute baby avvy, cool
acdcfanbill: Swamp Veteran, cool, mod, one of the oldest swampers
txa1265: Forum oldie, gives parental advice, cool, gamer
InsaneSith: Pevert, cool, changes avvys often (half of which are good), NOT recommended for n00bs
jon_hill987: Creator of the X-Saber, cool, lives in the UK, Deus Ex fan, Swamper
jokemaster: appears randomly, unpredictably unpredictable, RPG-er
MTV2: new swamper, cool, posts around now and then
narfblat: cool, was addicted to the corrupted wish game, lunatic (like the rest of us)
Sabretooth: cool, "Forum Listmaker", author of Jaden Korr-Darth Qollous (now ended), Completed about 1 year in forums
Curt-Man: Formerly a Tie Pilot, RPG-er, Swamper ...and cool.
Mike Windu: "The Best", loves pancakes, veteran swamper
lukeiamyourdad: 45% addicted to porn, avatar so hot it burns

Happy?

lukeiamyourdad
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
No! You people have scarred me for life!

TiE23
02-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Jesus, how about everyone just PM (http://www.lucasforums.com/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=14075)s me their description?
Anyone who doesn't PM me with a change will stay the same.

TiE

boinga1
02-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Dudes...you peoples cracks me ups. All this over a newbies.

/evil laugh

tags
02-07-2005, 03:10 PM
lol, nobody even writes about their selves. everyones off topic.
that's funny!:p :ewok:

jebbers
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
IM ON THE LIST!!!eleven!!!one!!1!


yay...i dont complain...it works....







http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/jebadiah/GIFs/badger.gif<~BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER

BongoBob
02-07-2005, 04:29 PM
jebbers, your are dancing panda :D

Tyrion
02-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jon_hill987
Happy?

You eh, you forgot me still.

:dozey:

Hermie
02-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
You eh, you forgot me still.

:dozey:
*cough* me too...







please?

jebbers
02-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
jebbers, your are dancing panda :D


I R TEH R0X0RZ!!!!!







but i am the dancing panda! right Astro

Astrotoy7
02-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by jebbers
I R TEH R0X0RZ!!!!!

but i am the dancing panda! right Astro

werdage...

nice sig man :)

as always, astro a1numero uno on list :p

Tag, a bit more about me....? :p

*I am the handsomest around here, Im sure all agree.. (ezpecially da ladiez)
*I was last years 'swampies choice' for funniest/favourite/most rivalled
*Also was voted as swamp prez/vice prez with my buddy the CapN.
*I was promoted to EU mod after displaying astonishing skillz in EU knowledge..

just so you know, Im the biz :p

*bats eyelashes* :p

*there's only one person around here that worries me... Sivy he's one of thsoe guys who's so friendly/pleasant, he must be a serial killer or somethin....plus he has a superhero fetish :( :p

mtfbwya

RebelScum!
02-09-2005, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
You eh, you forgot me still.

:dozey:

And me -.-