clickety-click (http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,66460,00.html) :D

Pie™
02-05-2005, 02:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/pwned.jpg
:D

*leaves before this turns into a OS-war*

El Sitherino
02-05-2005, 02:59 AM
iPods are over-rated. Good, but over-rated.

TiE23
02-05-2005, 08:32 AM
I like to consider tha iPod a pretty woman, but nothing inside. No extra features like radio, microphone, and its Mac..... and macs stink..... *runs away from IS*

TiE

lukeiamyourdad
02-05-2005, 08:48 AM
The iPod serves its purpose very well. There are better more versatile MP3 players out there but none is as cute as the iPod. Or so I believe.

IG-64
02-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Hah.

As for hiding his own iPod use, the manager said he flaunts his iPod, despite the constant comments -- and occasional arguments -- it prompts.

"I don't really care if it pisses them off," he said. "I'll argue why they're doing it wrong. If you want me to stop using it, give me a product that works and is as easy to use."

That's right. Only thing they can do is come out with something better.

TiE23
02-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
The iPod serves its purpose very well. There are better more versatile MP3 players out there but none is as cute as the iPod. Or so I believe.
Yes, but you do pay $50 more for the name and look.
Creavite offers features, space, and its all cheaper. (They're making players that aren't ugly now!)

TiE

swphreak
02-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Awesome. I love the "I hope employees aren't buying these.

Oh wait, I know employees aren't buying Macs, iPods, or Playstations."

Good luck with that Microsoft. :thumbsup:

And I like my Nomad Zen Xtra more than my sister's iPod.

I do want to see the out come of this. Will Microsoft be firing employees and senior members?

Breton
02-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Funny stuff :D

But really, iPod is overrated. Only difference between a mini-iPod and Zen Micro, is that Zen has microphone, radio, better sound quality, more space, smaller, and is cheaper :P

TiE23
02-05-2005, 09:46 AM
yah, Im sure Apple could have been just as successful if they didn't come with a windows version of the iPod :rolleyes:

Somthing for you brain to munch on until Billy gets his piano wire around your throat :)

Originally posted by Breton
Funny stuff :D

But really, iPod is overrated. Only difference between a mini-iPod and Zen Micro, is that Zen has microphone, radio, better sound quality, more space, smaller, and is cheaper :P
I can agree with that.

TiE

MTV2
02-05-2005, 12:24 PM
well i don't see microsoft making portable mp3 players, just media players