PDA

View Full Version : Correlian Powersuit??

Achilles
02-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Anyone have the stats for this (gamebanshee style)? I normally would use gamebanshee but the link is broken for that particular armor.

TIA!

Drazin
02-05-2005, 11:15 PM
I have one on one of my guys... exactly what stats are you looking for, and whats a game banshee?

Achilles
02-06-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Drazin
I have one on one of my guys... exactly what stats are you looking for, and whats a game banshee? Click on the second or third link in my signature line. If you go to the Armor section for either game, you'll see what is normally posted there.

I hope that helps. Thanks for responding.

Drazin
02-06-2005, 07:14 AM
Feats Required:
Armor Proficiency - Heavy

Defense Bonus: 10

Max Dexterity Bonus: +1

Strength: +2

Essentially an improved
version of powered battle
armor, the powersuit
employs a system of
servomotors to enhance the
wearer's strength.

(Its upgradeable too!)
If I knew the Font they used in the game, I could photoshop a remake of the information for ya. At anyrate, I hope this helps you.

Achilles
02-06-2005, 09:33 AM
You're the best. Thanks a bunch!

Drazin
02-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Anytime chief.
I think between all my K2 characters, I have atleast 1 of everything. Just holler if ya need stats on something else.

Achilles
02-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Drazin
Anytime chief.
I think between all my K2 characters, I have atleast 1 of everything. Just holler if ya need stats on something else. Careful. My list of stuff not included on the Gamebanshee site is growing by the minute :D

EDIT: Stat sheets are finished for now. Here's a link (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143918) with more information.