PDA

View Full Version : Mandalore

_x_Darth-Max_x_
02-08-2005, 12:42 AM
I don have kotor 2 yet..cuzz it comes out this friday.

I know canderous is mandolore but in Kotor 2 where do you get him and if you get him late or earlier in the game than canderous did in kotor

Boba Rhett
02-08-2005, 01:22 AM
You get him on Dxun and it happens later in TSL than it did in the first.

Ranger5402
02-08-2005, 12:49 PM
i got him right in the begining cuz Duan was the first planet i went to my first time:) so it depends on the order u go in

Derc
02-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Just remember, to get to Dxun, just head to Onderon. :)

Tanesh
02-19-2005, 05:53 AM
I saw with the Kotor Tool that there seems to be a dialog with T3 where you can ask him about Mandalore. But when does this dialog option appear in the game? I have full influence with the droid, repaired everything and Mandalore is of course already in the party. I tried to look for the script, but I only found it in compiled form and that doesn't help me. Can someone tell me how I can get this dialog during the game, please?
And I tried to use the search function, but it's disabled. :(

Edit: It seems that this dialog has been cut from the game, too. The message T3 should show doesn't appear, and the dialog ends abruptly. A shame ... :mad:

Lord_Malak
02-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Frankly that's dissapointing if they didn't take the time to finish it. I want to get some influence on T3 so that I can hear all his stories about Carth and Bastilla....Maybe even Revan?
By the way, I have heard that you can find Bastilla on Telos. Is this true?

Drazin
02-19-2005, 08:23 AM
yes, its true.
Depending on your alignment and whether you say Revan was a Male or Female (Who saved the galaxy) you will see a cutscene with Carth talking to you and Bastila shows up. You see this after defeating Nihilus and returning to Telos.