PDA

View Full Version : Teacher charged with sexual assualt.

El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 12:27 PM
click (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/teacher.charged.ap/index.html)
http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0209/4179153_200X150.jpg

Pie™
02-09-2005, 12:34 PM
And I was just about to ask if the teacher was hot... :eek:

That's like... like som kinky pr0n movie... or something.. <.< o_O;

TK-8252
02-09-2005, 12:53 PM
A thirteen-year-old still in elementary school? Damn he was held back like twice.

Anyway, she should just do it with her husband FFS.

El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 01:06 PM
I believe he attends one of those schools where 8th grade is the last, and then you enter high-school. We have a few of those around here too.

edlib
02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
What's with these young, hot looking teachers gettin' bizzzay with thier students? (This is like the 3rd or 4th case like this that I've heard about.)

AND JUST WHERE THE HELL WERE THESE WOMEN WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?!???

My female teachers when I was in those grades were... well, let's put it this way: they didn't even stir the libido of a 13-year old boy. And that's saying a lot.

ZBomber
02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by edlib

AND JUST WHERE THE HELL WERE THESE WOMEN WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?!???

I'm still in school, but I can't find them. :(

KBell
02-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Some kids have all the luck :(

El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by edlib
AND JUST WHERE THE HELL WERE THESE WOMEN WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?!??? Few and far between.

TiE23
02-09-2005, 03:54 PM
This is funny, what, was her husband to big for her? :D

TiE

Boba Rhett
02-09-2005, 03:57 PM
My g... quit talking, TiE. :p

ZBomber
02-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
My g... quit talking, TiE. :p

I was gonna post another pic, but I already used one today on Tie. :D

KBell
02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
I was gonna post another pic, but I already used one today on Tie. :D

So give it to me and i'll post it :p

Rogue Nine
02-09-2005, 04:04 PM
I'd let that assault me.

:joy:

El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TiE 23

TiE
http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/Caption_pictures/Ra_amused.jpg
I hope you bleed for that.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I'd let that assault me.

:joy:
Hell yeah.

lukeiamyourdad
02-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Who told on them?

Hell, I don't know any man that would not want to be raped by her.

TK-8252
02-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Hell, I don't know any man that would not want to be raped by her.

Maybe she wasn't good.

lukeiamyourdad
02-09-2005, 05:25 PM
*Thinks about reply

*Fears banishment

*Will not post reply

El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Maybe she wasn't good. .... gah, my responses aren't forum appropriate. *follows luke*

KBell
02-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by TiE 23

TiE

http://img32.exs.cx/img32/4711/muhahaha3vc.jpg

muwahaha :p

Mike Windu
02-09-2005, 06:41 PM
I love my state :p

TiE23
02-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
I love my state :p Tennessee?

TiE

Leper Messiah
02-09-2005, 07:09 PM
heh that woman was named Miss Monday Nitro by WCW back in '97

Redwing
02-09-2005, 07:31 PM
What I don't understand is, if you just flip the genders here, everyone would be acting completely horrified. Even if the guy was just as attractive as this woman is.

btw, Sithy: Who's that guy in that pic you posted? >_>

acdcfanbill
02-09-2005, 08:30 PM
yea im a sick bastard, but i dont see anything horribly wrong with that :o

anyway, the guy in the pic is the god from stargate.

Sabretooth
02-09-2005, 11:47 PM
*sigh*

If only my teachers looked hotter...

jon_hill987
02-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
What I don't understand is, if you just flip the genders here, everyone would be acting completely horrified. Even if the guy was just as attractive as this woman is.

It's true, but what the hell.

anyway, It is quite hard (If not impossable) for a woman to rape a man (13 years old or not), If he really wasn't concenting, things just wouldn't happen...

Sivy
02-10-2005, 12:36 AM
things that like that didn't happen in my day!

... i wish it had :(

legameboy
02-10-2005, 03:41 PM
You know, she looks exactly like my English teacher.

*s*******

El Sitherino
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't, your argument so holds no water.

kipperthefrog
02-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith

to tell you the truth, people react more harshly to men than to pretty women.

Redwing
02-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by jon_hill987
It's true, but what the hell.

anyway, It is quite hard (If not impossable) for a woman to rape a man (13 years old or not), If he really wasn't concenting, things just wouldn't happen...

You can be coerced into sex and still be sexually aroused, it's just less likely. Plus, you're defining penis-to-vagina sexual intercourse (or to be reasonable, fellatio) as the only possible form/s of sex that can take place, which isn't so.

Originally posted by Chase Windu
It's all those stupid women's rights movement things in the past. Now women have more rights than men. And white people are the only ones who can't make fun of anybody. Equal rights my @$$. It's all complete crap if you ask me.

Look at the average amount of money a woman makes a year versus the amount a man makes for the exact same job, exact same quality of work. Plus the same for black anyone versus white anyone.

You're not "everyone", Sithy love. :D

ET Warrior
02-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by jon_hill987

Phhhh, maybe you have more control of yourself than most guys I know, but most guys I know can't control themselves that well :\

lukeiamyourdad
02-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Meh it depends on who it is...in some cases, there won't be any...err...you know...the little man won't get up.

x_X

IG-64
02-10-2005, 07:28 PM
:indif:

Score another for homeschooling.

El Sitherino
02-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by kipperthefrog
to tell you the truth, people react more harshly to men than to pretty women. .... and I'm arguing that how? I was addressing redwings comment made towards those who post on these forums, I corrcected him. :P

You're not "everyone", Sithy love. :D But I'm still part of everyone... or something.... YOU LIE!

Originally posted by IG-64

Score another for homeschooling. Agreed, if that happened to a homeschooled kid, it'd be weird.

Tyrion
02-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Phhhh, maybe you have more control of yourself than most guys I know, but most guys I know can't control themselves that well :\

Yeah, my pants are more or less like a revolution in that they're always trying to rise up and rebel.

:o

Redwing
02-10-2005, 09:21 PM
But I'm still part of everyone... or something.... YOU LIE!

Neener. :D *glomps*

You're exactly right with the money thing but I highly doubt it's like that for a lot, if not most, jobs.

'Average' would, indeed, be 'most'. (Incidentally, I'm referring to information gathered by the federal government that I learned in Economics class, although I can't cite a study or anything. However, this isn't the Senate Chambers XD)

But, if a guy slaps a female co-worker on the @$$ and is just being funny the guy gets in trouble for sexual harrassment. If a woman slapped a guys @$$ nobody would get in trouble. WTF is up with that?

Also, I should go and publish a magazine aimed toward white people and call it 'Whitey'. You know, sort of an 'Ebony' magazine for white people. I'll also get slapped with a bunch of lawsuits for being racist for doing the same thing.

I'm simply saying that it's seriously f*ed up out there and people have hang-ups over the most f*ed up things.

I totally agree with you, although when all is said and done, things like "Ebony" or "Black Entertainment Television" only bother me in a peripheral fashion, since I understand how the situation came about.

Originally posted by IG-64

Score another for homeschooling.

Hardly. Most child abuse, including sexual abuse, occurs in the home, usually from close relatives or friends of the family. Teacher abuse is a relatively rare occurence, which is why this is news (plus the kink factor, which like it or not is clearly there for alot of people :p).

Not to be depressing, or anything. ;)

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
If a woman slapped a guys @$$ nobody would get in trouble. WTF is up with that?

Actually, there are lawsuits against it. Girls get in trouble for it just as much as guys. Except girls don't do it as often as men do.

Also, I should go and publish a magazine aimed toward white people and call it 'Whitey'. You know, sort of an 'Ebony' magazine for white people. I'll also get slapped with a bunch of lawsuits for being racist for doing the same thing.
Last time I checked, ebony was not a racial slur. Anyone that gets hung over that is an idiot and should be beaten in the genitals with a steel pipe until blood leaks from every orifice.

I'm simply saying that it's seriously f*ed up out there and people have hang-ups over the most f*ed up things.
Indeed. So simmer. ;)

BET and such came out because blacks were NOT getting representation like they deserved back in the 80's and such. Blacks hardly ever played true to life black people, instead they were stuck with the stereotypical pimp or crackhead rapist role. BET came about when blacks started taking charge in showbusiness to represent themselves, and bring a lighter side to blacks. To tear down the typecasting of blacks as hoods, rapists, crackheads, pimps, or societal rejects of other fashions. Sadly BET has degenerated into nothing more than a who's who of pop culture. :(

ZBomber
02-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Actually, there are lawsuits against it. Girls get in trouble for it just as much as guys. Except girls don't do it as often as men do.

And when they do, guys don't mind it at all. :p

Redwing
02-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
And when they do, guys don't mind it at all. :p

Actually stuff like that, and worse stuff, happens more than you might think, but guys report it less, because they're SUPPOSED to like it.

As we see from your above post ;)

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 02:21 PM
courts DO tend to think of women as delicate "flower" like creatures and women cumunicate better than men wich is why they win so much in court.

most of the time wives almost always get coustode of the kids and house in divorce and the male has to pay her child support even if she makes more money then he does.

lets look up the divorce statistis and see if that statement is true.Child Costody Statistics (http://proactive-coach.com/divorce/statistics/custody.htm)

look at the shocking majority of children going to their mothers over children going to their fathers or "shared":(

lukeiamyourdad
02-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I saw a documentary last Tuesday on the french CBC. It showed how the courts tend to give custody to the mother in a divorce.
The real thing is some of these women are crazy, I mean really crazy. They're doing it just to get back at their ex-husbands and try to get them to lose as much money as they can by draining all of their money in court. When the father has not enough money to function anymore, the court has no choice but to give custody to the mother.

These cases are not all that rare. Problem is, when the marriage ends on a rough note, the two parties can't get along. You can't expect two persons who want to rip each other's eyes off to think reasonably.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Prooves our case. The women have more rights than men. End.

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Prooves our case. The women have more rights than men. End. Mothers pushed the kid out, it's only natural that they get the lean. Unless the mother is a psycho bitch from hell, the custody is usually given to the mother because in nature, the mother is the care giver. CAREgiver. And in most divorce cases, the fathers have very little responsiblity, or character to show that they can properly care for a child, thus the most likely person to get custody is the mother.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 03:13 PM
A father is a caretaker just as important. It says that 60% of youth suicides come from fatherless home Source (http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/stats.htm)

there are other side effects to losing a Dad.

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 03:27 PM
There are just as many studies that'll show the same for a motherless home.

Plus that site is biased to fathers, hardly a trustable source of pure fact.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 03:44 PM
There are just as many studies that'll show the same for a motherless home.
mothers are important too. that is why.

Plus that site is biased to fathers, hardly a trustable source of pure fact. you can say that about ANY website.

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 03:52 PM
you can say that about ANY website. Not from non-biased sites that present both sides. The fact is mothers are a more logical side. They give birth, and thus are usually (not always) more aware of their child.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 04:10 PM
what does "giving birth" have to do with it? the dad give the sperm. without it, there would be no birth. the dad is just as important. how does "giving birth"make mothers "more logical"?

wait you just proove my case for me. I was saying people thing women are more nurturing than men are. YOU beleive women are more nurturing than men are. there are women who dring and cuss and beat their kids and fathers who raise kids well.

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 04:22 PM
there are women who dring and cuss and beat their kids and fathers who raise kids well. Yes, I know. But if you'd read what I say, the logical stance is to lean to the mothers, labor pains are more intense than a man ejaculating. Women suffer that, so they could bring this joy into the world. The average woman would not make that pain be in vain just to **** up the kid.

You know what, nevermind. This argument is pointless and nothing to do with the original topic.
The point is, in nature, the mother is the care giver, the father is the provider. Now we do have mothers being providers, fathers being care givers, but mothers have a more natural instinct to be caregivers. That's how it is, don't see it, fine with me. No more argument.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 05:05 PM
The original topic was about an attractive teacher sleeping with a kid.

Couldn't she found any guy she wanted to sleep with?

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Couldn't she found any guy she wanted to sleep with? Well she had a husband. My theory is she wanted to teach the kid. ;)

:D!

Redwing
02-11-2005, 05:27 PM
The original topic was about an attractive teacher sleeping with a kid.

Couldn't she found any guy she wanted to sleep with?

Rape is about power, not sex. (Granted, 'statutory rape' often encompasses consenting partners, but considering one of the charges here was battery, I think that stands.)

As for the previous argument: It's because of cultural bias, because Americans often raise women to be caring and nurturing and men to be...well, the opposite, "tough" and "manly".

In any case whether or not women get custody of children more than men, it isn't a "right", it's "happenstance".

Also keep in mind there are FAR more mothers raising children than fathers raising children, in America. This page even mentions that the government study they quoted points out this fact, but calls it "typical government-sponsored feminist double-speak", without bothering to explain why it's not a valid consideration.

kipperthefrog
02-11-2005, 05:43 PM

Also keep in mind there are FAR more mothers raising children than fathers raising children, in America. This page even mentions that the government study they quoted points out this fact, but calls it "typical government-sponsored feminist double-speak", without bothering to explain why it's not a valid consideration.

I don't quite follow this paragraph. Sorry for my failure to comprehend. could you translate?

Redwing
02-11-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't quite follow this paragraph. Sorry for my failure to comprehend. could you translate?

There are far more mothers raising children alone than fathers raising children along, or mothers and fathers raising children together. Thus, the number of mothers abusing children is proportionally much higher. :x

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Rape is about power, not sex. (Granted, 'statutory rape' often encompasses consenting partners, but considering one of the charges here was battery, I think that stands.)
The sexual battery charge is because she is in a position of authority with a child under 14.
SEC. 97-3-95. Sexual battery.

(1) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with:

(a) Another person without his or her consent;

(b) A mentally defective, mentally incapacitated or physically helpless person; or

(c) A child under the age of fourteen (14) years.

(2) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with a child of fourteen (14) but less than eighteen (18) years if the person is in a position of trust or authority over the child including without limitation the child's teacher, counselor, physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, minister, priest, physical therapist, chiropractor, legal guardian, parent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, scout leader or coach.

Pamela Turner, 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape for acts between November and January
yar (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-02-09-teacher-rape_x.htm?csp=36)

But yes, rape is about power and control.

El Sitherino
02-11-2005, 06:32 PM
There are far more mothers raising children alone than fathers raising children along, or mothers and fathers raising children together. Thus, the number of mothers abusing children is proportionally much higher. :x Not to mention a lot of those suits are taking into account of accidents to a child while under care of the mother in custody.

Redwing
02-11-2005, 07:06 PM
1) Ah, gotcha.

2) And yes, exactly. My own mother was charged with criminal neglect and got all of us temporarily taken away because she left us unsupervised for a few hours, and none of us were over 18 at the time.

ZBomber
02-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Actually stuff like that, and worse stuff, happens more than you might think, but guys report it less, because they're SUPPOSED to like it.

As we see from your above post ;)

Maybe I shoula said "most" guys. :)

RebelScum!
02-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Let me count hm...(1....2...3) Only 3 people think this is horribly wrong!

:disaprove

Leper Messiah
02-12-2005, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by RebelScum!
Let me count hm...(1....2...3) Only 3 people think this is horribly wrong!

:disaprove

thats cos i dont bow to moral majorities :D

nah, seriously i doubt any major harm was done to they boy, physical or mental, she got caught and put on trial about it so why worry?

legameboy
02-12-2005, 06:43 AM
On the off-topic of this racial slur thing, you all should visit Mexico sometime. If I had a nickel for all the times I was called "guero (whitey)" down there, I'd be a millionare. Of course, I can't say anything back to them except "buenos dias" or just a little grin. I always wished I could called them "moradito." Heh.

On topic, I think this whole :Female adult -> Male barely reaching pubescency: is wrong. I don't condone adult to boy (or boy to adult) sex acts.

El Sitherino
02-12-2005, 07:12 AM
From what I understand it's aimed towards the black community and is called Ebony. Please, explain how it's not a racial slur.

There's nothing derogatory about it.
1 entry found for racial slur.
Main Entry: racial slur
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

I know of no black person that would be offended by the word, especially considering it's in print for all to read and say. It's a magazine by blacks, for the blacks.

ZBomber
02-12-2005, 07:48 AM
eb·on·y Audio pronunciation of "ebony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-n)
n. pl. eb·on·ies

1. Any of various tropical Asian or African trees of the genus Diospyros.
2. The wood of such a tree, especially the hard black heartwood of E. ebenum or certain other species, used in cabinetwork and inlaying and for piano keys.
3. The hard dark wood of various other trees.
4. The color black; ebon.

adj.

1. Made of or suggesting ebony.
2. Black in color.

It's not a racial slur.

Leper Messiah
02-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by legameboy

On topic, I think this whole :Female adult -> Male barely reaching pubescency: is wrong. I don't condone adult to boy (or boy to adult) sex acts.

indeed i agree but i dont think this case is worth getting upset over as the woman was caught and charged and really i doubt the boys mentally scarred over the incident

El Sitherino
02-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
i doubt the boys mentally scarred over the incident He probably enjoyed it, but yeah. I think it was wrong, but.... meh.

legameboy
02-12-2005, 12:38 PM
I have a bad feeling that this might plant a few bad ideas in the child's mind.

Leper Messiah
02-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
I have a bad feeling that this might plant a few bad ideas in the child's mind.

eh? like what? im afraid sex before marriage has already crossed his mind so christianity dropped the ball on that one :D other than that i can only imagine you mean bad ideas sexually and unless she tied him up or something i think that highly unlikely