PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Game

htraffic
02-13-2005, 01:51 PM
At nar shaddaa and the slavers just attacked the ship so ive cleared them all out and its reloaded so im in the ship with my crew, and now i cant leave the ship, it comes up with unable to leave ebon hawk at this time

Drazin
02-13-2005, 02:13 PM
There seem to be alot of problems concerning the Ebon Hawk and getting stuck. Only advise I know will work is to reload a previous saved game and try again. and again.

htraffic
02-13-2005, 02:27 PM
it really annoys me that they release unfinished games, there seem to be a lot of glitches that would have been made aparant if they had of tested it properly

Drazin
02-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I know. This is strange.
Even the early released Xbox has had less glitches.
Still there have been a few with the game getting hung up after a cutscene was played, but not as many as the PC is having.

Bubbles
02-13-2005, 02:31 PM
The same thing happened to me.. posted about it earlier. I'm at work right now, but I'm going to experiment when I get home.

Question: did you have any mods or cheats going?
I was using Envida's labbench mod at the time, I'm going to try uninstalling it and seeing if that fixes anything.

Always assuming I make it out of the hawk:rolleyes:
I'll post here and let you know what I did.

:jawa

Derc
02-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey, you PC people have your patches! :comp9:
Me? I just gotta bear with my Xbox glitches the normal way(reload). :o

htraffic
02-13-2005, 05:25 PM
i also have the lab mod

maybe thats whats causing it

Bubbles
02-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Discovered the root of the problem, and posted how to solve it here. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144435)

Just keep reloading and trying again.