PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Ravager Level of TSL *Spoilers*

DarthVandar205
02-14-2005, 02:04 PM
When I was on the Ravager level of TSL, the Darth Nihilus star destroyer level. I was trying to place the proton cores that Mandalore brought to destroy the ship. I placed them in the manner that it suggested to in the strategy guide. I got to the third one and Kex got taken out. Then I had to go get another proton core from the maintence room and so I did the whole thing with the console there and clicked on the missile and got the core. Then I went to the last spot to place the core closest to the bridge turbolift and Visa Marr's prison. I went into the room and it was one of those ones where the hull was compromised and you could see out into space and watch the battle. I expected to see a cutscene requesting I place the core like with the other 3 bomb sites but nothing happened. i tried it with all of the other characters and I looked in my inventory for the core and it wasnt listed. Doest anybody have any solution for me? I cant end the level without doing that. I even went upstairs and beat Darth Nihilus but the airlock to the shuttle back to Citidel station wont let me on until I arm the last bomb.

DarthVandar205
02-14-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm actually trying to redo that ravager level with the more light side ending to the game to see if that has anything to do with it. Before I did it with the ending of the game where I joined the General on Onderon. I ended up really pissing off Master Kavar and had to kill him, I was hoping I could have reasoned with him because I found out my mistake too late to change anything.

So when I went to Dantooine, Vrook and the others were really pissed because they found out and I had to kill them too *I had really wanted all of the jedi to survive so I could hear what happened when they tried to sentence me*. Then I did the thing with Telos and I spared Atris and had to go after Kreia. I then went to Citadel station and saved their butts. Then I boarded the ravager and I was at my present situation.

So what I tried to do this time around was side with the Queen on Onderon and help Kavar so that I could meet with the jedi and then go on to Telos, Citadel Station and finally to the Ravager to see if my decision has any effect. Also I was gonna see if I could do the bomb thing in a different order to see if that room might be more responsive if I tried it with one of the first 3 bombs before Kex gets taken out. Im gonna try this with both situations so maybe I wont have to forsake the more dark side ending just to get to the next level. If it was possible, id just skip the rest of the level entirely but I dont think I can do that and besides I like watching the cool cutscenes.

Drazin
02-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the Forums.
I wish you luck on your challenge. It may be a glitch or maybe the guide is wrong? I can't really recall exactly where locations are to help you, I'd know them by sight.
At Anyrate I am sure you will succeed, you sound like a capable sort. Tell me, are you a capable sort? :) hehe.

When in doubt, replay from the latest save and try again. :(

Check this walkthrough from gamebanshee (http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/ravagercommanddeck.php) maybe this will help.

DarthVandar205
02-15-2005, 01:26 PM
It wasnt a glitch in the level. The bomb sites are listed 1-4 but you can actually do them in any order. I did #4 as my second one and didnt remember that I had been there already. I saw a #4 on my map so I figured that was my last site so I went there and it didnt work.

I figured after a while that it mustve been me who did something wrong and I did some searching around the other sites and sure enough the #2 site was the oneI hadnt done yet and I completed the level.

I actually didnt notice the number thing until after the 3rd site so I didnt know which ones I had been to already because the game doesnt tell you which ones youve done already just how many youve done.