PDA

View Full Version : School Safety

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Ok I am paranoid to death. My school is very violent and racist and things are getting worse. Kids are fighting, and some are even threatening. Last year, the kid president of the school brought aa combat knife and the cops had to come. I am really starting to worry. We have to have 2 types of mature kids and lots of teachers watching the kindergardeners. Anyone else having this problem.

ZBomber
03-02-2005, 01:35 PM
One of the advantages of going to a Catholic school, me thinks.

Rogue15
03-02-2005, 01:56 PM
eh no, catholic/private schools are worse off, as parents tend to think that's where to send their demonic monsters at to turn them into good little halo-sporting, harp-playing angels.

GothiX
03-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Been threatened myself, I care very little about it though. Why live in fear when you can live in joy?

IG-64
03-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Ahh, homeschool, how do I adore thee? Let me count the ways.

Score another. :D

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 03:05 PM
My mom wants to send me to a catholic school. NO I WILL NOT GO! The worse we have at my school is some punk kids bringing knives and marajuana.

LightNinja
03-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by TheOutrider
Ok I am paranoid to death. My school is very violent and racist and things are getting worse. Kids are fighting, and some are even threatening. Last year, the kid president of the school brought aa combat knife and the cops had to come. I am really starting to worry. We have to have 2 types of mature kids and lots of teachers watching the kindergardeners. Anyone else having this problem.
I guess it is different in each country, here in spain in my school everyone is allright and there aren't such problems, and neiter have those problems my friends of other schools :/. (edit: my school is not private/catolic, not much catolic schools around here)

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I punched a kid in the throat... after that people didn't really bother me about stuff. *shrugs* Can't really help ya.

Originally posted by VikingLarz
marajuana.
Marijuana*

I never brought my stuff to school, that's stupid. *stabs the stupid kids*

MTV2
03-02-2005, 03:28 PM
what grade are you in?
high school is pretty bad.

Originally posted by InsaneSith
I punched a kid in the throat... after that people didn't really bother me about stuff. *shrugs* Can't really help ya.

you punched a kid in the throat? that could kill him:eek:

swphreak
03-02-2005, 03:33 PM
If you hit hard enough, yeah. I punched someone in the throat and they went down like a sack of potatos.

Since you're mentioning kingergarten, I'm guessing elementry/middle/junior high school... unless your school is really wierd.

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
If you hit hard enough, yeah. I punched someone in the throat and they went down like a sack of potatos.

Since you're mentioning kingergarten, I'm guessing elementry/middle/junior high school... unless your school is really wierd. Its kinderelesortomiddle, we have grades k-6 and the kindergardeners friggin have mental problems.

"Any questions class?"
"Yes teacher, where do babies come from?":D

MTV2
03-02-2005, 03:48 PM

"Any questions class?"
"Yes teacher, where do babies come from?":D

i remember that, omg, we did that to our music teacher:p (cuz she was having a baby)

*sigh* good times

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by MTV2
you punched a kid in the throat? that could kill him:eek: Yes, and it nearly did. You just have to know where to hit. Theres very little space between killing them and just knocking them out.

IG-64
03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
O_o (http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/9632.asp)

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
O_o (http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/9632.asp) OMG WTF BBQ, that is...

horrible:(

ZBomber
03-02-2005, 04:34 PM
You're in 6th grade and this is all happening? =| Geez.

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Heh, just wait until high school and you witness a race riot with the skinheads.

****ing neo-nazis. :¬:

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I am going into 9th grade. I don't think it can really get 'bad' but someone did break into the high school and bust out all these windows and computers and TVs. Basically crushed anything he/she could find. I spelled marijuana wrong? That's disturbing because I am in honors English and we have to know how to spell.

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 05:43 PM
I am going into 9th grade. I don't think it can really get 'bad' but someone did break into the high school and bust out all these windows and computers and TVs. Basically crushed anything he/she could find. I spelled marijuana wrong? That's disturbing because I am in honors English and we have to know how to spell 1. And you don't find that "that bad" o.O
2. right >.>

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Not really compared to the other stuff that goes on around here. One day part of the computer lab exploded.

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 05:51 PM
One day part of the computer lab exploded. ...

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 05:53 PM
... awesome imagining that character saying that is a big rofl :D

but uh back on topic

Computer lab exploded and you said your school isn't that bad and your in an honor class with all due respect o.O

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 05:57 PM
BLOO! Yes I did say that. I guess it just doesn't seem that bad if you are used to it or something like that. Now if something with a gun and someone got shot that is bad.

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 06:17 PM
BLOO! Yes I did say that. I guess it just doesn't seem that bad if you are used to it or something like that. Now if something with a gun and someone got shot that is bad. As bad as blowing up a lab with kids in it, as bad as vandalizing the whole school?

You dont make much sense

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Well no one got hurt. Minor injuries, but with a gun someone is probably going to have major injuries.

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Well no one got hurt. Minor injuries, but with a gun someone is probably going to have major injuries. well a teen aint gonna do much damage because they dont have aim and there not gonna get any good guns

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 06:21 PM
True, but what if it ends up like Columbine?

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry, I must have missed a memo. When did the swamp become a giant PM system?

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry, I must have missed a memo. When did the swamp become a giant PM system? we are discussing stuff about the thread which is perfectly legal

edit: sorry bout the smartass stuff

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh man here comes Sith being Mr.Moderator. Wait thats off topic. Um.....Why don't they have security guards to ensure safety because kids in school are getting bad.

TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh man here comes Sith being Mr.Moderator. Wait thats off topic. Um.....Why don't they have security guards to ensure safety because kids in school are getting bad. Because schools can barely afford nurses let alone security guards
edit: you know what I said to InsaneSith was out of an impulsity of anger not to be flat out disrespectful

Vikinor
03-02-2005, 07:27 PM
I wasn't being disrespectful. I was pointing out the obvious. Schools can hardly afford nurses? Well our school is poor but somehow we were able to afford cameras in the hall.

El Sitherino
03-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Cameras in the school are a nationaly funded program. Staff however are not. ;)

swphreak
03-03-2005, 06:59 AM
We had fat men driving golf carts as our security guards. If you did something bad you got run over. Heck, if you didn't pay attention, you got run over :/

ET Warrior
03-03-2005, 07:26 AM
Oh man here comes Sith being Mr.Moderator. Wait thats off topic. Um.....

Off-topic and thoroughly foolish to boot. InsaneSith may not be a moderator of the Swamp, but he IS a moderator, and the two of you WERE carrying on like you were chatting on AIM. Granted, you were on topic, but your posts were substanceless and in rapid succession.

:)

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Wasn't trying to act all moderator-ish. I was just curious because it all seemed so much like a PM/aim/msn chat....

My post was pure confused member.

jebbers
03-03-2005, 01:57 PM
well a teen aint gonna do much damage because they dont have aim and there not gonna get any good guns

ever heard of Columbine? those kids had semi-autos and were pretty accurate with their targets....

so sad that todays youth are scared to go to school because of all the shootings and violence in schools.

my school has cameras, three cops, and a whole mess of 'hall monitors'. the worst thing to happen at my school was a bomb threat and waiting outside for 3 and a half hours. and some 'gang' fights between preps and alternate kids...

Vikinor
03-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I said what if it ended up like Coumbine. I am a VERY confused member. SO many questions that you don't want to ask because then you are called a newb. I do think that it ending up like Columbine would be pretty rare though because it probably isn't easy for a teen to get a gun especially a semi-auto.

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 03:54 PM
it probably isn't easy for a teen to get a gun especially a semi-auto. Much easier than getting a gun legally...

Vikinor
03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
:eek: The world is not safe! Or is it just America?

ZBomber
03-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Nothing like this happens at my school. When people get in fights, we just laugh at them because they suck so bad. :)

Vikinor
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
At my school everyone crowds to prevent teachers and other authorities from breaking it up. It has gotten bad enough now that if you are caught doing that or cheering on a fight you will get the same punishment as the people who were fighting. The last fight I rember that was actually bad was when this one kid pulled out a knife and tried to cut the other kids throat.

shukrallah
03-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Today there was a fight at my school. I really didn't see what was happening. It was during lunch. My back was turned to the fight, and we heard some yelling and cheering. At first I thought it was just some people shouting insults but then people all ran over to the fight (on the other side of the lunch room) Some people jumped on tables just to see it.

What did my friends and I do? Nothing, we just sat there. I turned around and kept chatting with my friends. "Oh, just another fight, anyways, where were we?" I couldn't see anything anyways. Im not going to cheer for them fighting, and I could care less if some people are stupid enough to attack each other.

Then the assistant principal and coaches started running to the fight. By the end of it they carried one guy away. Apparently 3 guys had jumped on him, and beat him to the other side of the room. :( Oh yeah, the broke a table too... the school is so cheap. Thats the 2nd one in two weeks. After that the school was on lock-down (you got to be assisted to the bathroom...)

My school isn't bad, I guess its got an average crime rate. Mainly there are just hookers and drugs. Maybe a fight once every week or two. Most people carry knives. Two weeks ago someone shot at my busdriver, thats the biggest thing that happend in a while. :(

Vikinor
03-03-2005, 06:37 PM
You live in Tennesee? I heard a bus driver got shot in Tennesee. And hookers you say? What grades are in this school? Drugs I think every school has so thats not really special.

ZBomber
03-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Is that the bus driver that was killed mentioned earlier in this thread?

Vikinor
03-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I heard about it today in school.....and possibly in this thread.

swphreak
03-03-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't think he was asking you. ;)

Fighting in school didn't used to be a big deal. Kids would throw some fists, let off steam, and that was the end of it. Now kids get their hands on knives and other weapons :/

acdcfanbill
03-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I carried a pockeknife to school everyday and still do, and i never felt the need to use it on anyone, even on the rare occasions that i kicked the crap outta some smartass.

GothiX
03-05-2005, 02:26 PM
I typically carry a knife, too, just because I tend to draw attention to myself thanls to the way I look, which I personally think is ridiculous. I've only once had to pull it out though, and that sent them off flying.

I've been in numerous fights iin which I dsidn'tuse it, though, but I don't see that as something to be proud of.

Vikinor
03-05-2005, 09:34 PM
I think it is rare in a fight that when/if a kid pulls out a knife if he actually intends to use it or does use it.

XERXES
03-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Back when I was in HS, nobody messed around like that, not to that extent. There was the occasional girl on girl fight, usually happened when they both found out their seeing the same guy or something similar.

And mind you, I graduated in 2002. Things were not *nearly* as bad as you guys say your schools are. And it hasnt been that long ago.

We did have drugs and girls that whored themselves out but it was kept quiet.

I did have my very nice car keyed one time. Some kid that I guess you could say was an "outcast" just decided to do it out of nowhere. I was never a punk to anybody, I may have sounded arrogant at some times but whatever, that goes hand and hand with being a wrestler and a track/XC runner. I never drove a vette to school again, ever.

legameboy
03-05-2005, 11:24 PM
There are fights at good ol' Apple Valley High all of the time. Just last Tuesday, there were four fights. The week before there was one or two. I've been offered Mary Jane twice in the last month. Everywhere I look there are girls just lookin' to be... well...

Of course, my school is so big that you barely notice it.

ZBomber
03-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Yeh, I thought pulling a knife out in a fight was like kicking someone in the balls? :p Shows how much I stay up to date with things, I guess

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 12:53 AM
What does keyed a car mean? Is that when someone takes a key and scrapes the side of the car? And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is. Pulling out a knife during a fight is as cheap as kicking someone in the balls.

XERXES
03-06-2005, 05:02 AM
What does keyed a car mean? Is that when someone takes a key and scrapes the side of the car? And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is. Pulling out a knife during a fight is as cheap as kicking someone in the balls. Pretty much, yes. And I'll pull out a knife instantly in a fight, if I were to ever get in one. Only to encourage the fight to not happen. But I don't really need to carry one around, no reason to.

GothiX
03-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Fact: When someone threatens you with a lighter and a can of deodorant, and you carry a knife, you're a ****tard of you don't pull it out.

ZBomber
03-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
Fact: When someone threatens you with a lighter and a can of deodorant, and you carry a knife, you're a ****tard of you don't pull it out.

I don't mean if THEY are threatning you with weapons. I just meant if you're fighting and then you pull out a weapon.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 12:08 PM
OK. Well if you pull out knife and there is really no reason to then it is pretty sissy. Now if the other dude pulls iut a knife or other weapon it would only be fair to pull out your knife/weapon. If someone pulls out a can of deodorant and a lighter I would do the only smart thing you can do. Run. I'm not getting blown up.

GothiX
03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
The sight of a knife and my foot to his head worked, too.

jebbers
03-06-2005, 01:13 PM
at my school, long ago there was a fight and a kid used a compass ((pencil thing ment to draw circles)?) and used the pointy end and jabbed the kid in the neck with it.....

but that was about 10 years ago, a teacher told me (happened in her classroom)

legameboy
03-06-2005, 01:51 PM
And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is.

I'm in the same boat. In my school of 2,000 students and 400 faculty members, it's extremely over-crowded in the medium-sized building we have. The population of my school needs to go down a bit... way down... like... 700 down...

SeleneRayne
03-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
eh no, catholic/private schools are worse off, as parents tend to think that's where to send their demonic monsters at to turn them into good little halo-sporting, harp-playing angels.

I went to Catholic School, look how I turned out...:vamp1:

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Man that's scary my mom is Catholic. That is why she is so mean!

GothiX
03-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by SeleneRayne
I went to Catholic School, look how I turned out...:vamp1:
You turned out pretty cool, really. I guess I need to find myself a catholic school..

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 04:32 PM
If people that go to Catholic schools turn out like that (no offense) then how are they any more safer than public schools?

El Sitherino
03-06-2005, 04:44 PM
If people that go to Catholic schools turn out like that
Turn out like what?

then how are they any more safer than public schools? Already answered, it's not more safe.

Technically there is no such thing as safety in school, or anywhere for that matter. Kidding yourself into thinking so will only prove to harm you in the end.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by InsaneSith
[B]Turn out like what?

That smile. They will turn out evil like the smile.

BongoBob
03-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Pfft, the hookers and drugs started in middle school, and still continues.

I'm a sophmore in las vegas, and last year I was at a diff school, and I saw switchblades more often there that at a biker convention.

There was this one dude that kept screwing around with me. A quick flick of my friends switchblade sent him running. I still can't believe I didn't get in trouble for that, or my friend for that matter. He never screwed around with us again. He just kind of ran from us whenever he saw us in the halls.

And it's easy for a teen to get a gun. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

Once again, good ol Mojave HS : |

XERXES
03-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Fact: When someone threatens you with a lighter and a can of deodorant, and you carry a knife, you're a ****tard of you don't pull it out. And I dunno about you but...that sounds f-ing hilarious. Id start laughing my face off if some cheeseball tried to threaten me with little toys like that.

edit: At least he would smell good doing it.

ZBomber
03-06-2005, 07:42 PM
If people that go to Catholic schools turn out like that (no offense) then how are they any more safer than public schools?

It's not more safer, it's just Catholic schools cost big bucks, so if you care about your parents, you're not gonna waste all their money and get expelled.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh. I am sure that some kids could care less about their parents money though. Then they could be there doing the same stuff you see in public schools. NO SCHOOL IS SAFE! except one which is home schooling.

ZBomber
03-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Oh. I am sure that some kids could care less about their parents money though. Then they could be there doing the same stuff you see in public schools. NO SCHOOL IS SAFE! except one which is home schooling.

Wow, thanks for establishing WHAT WE JUST TOLD YOU!

:rolleyes:

El Sitherino
03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Heh.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 10:12 PM
I was only just trying to make sure. Sith are you some kind of big nerd that looks up pictures that you can post in forums?

XERXES
03-06-2005, 10:14 PM
The football image would convey the message better.

El Sitherino
03-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Sith are you some kind of big nerd that looks up pictures that you can post in forums? First off, how would looking for pictures make someone a nerd? Second, no. I saw the picture saved it, added own'd, have had it on my HD for a while. I saw a moment to use it. :)

Originally posted by XERXES
The football image would convey the message better. Too cliche.

ZBomber
03-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I was only just trying to make sure. Sith are you some kind of big nerd that looks up pictures that you can post in forums?

Oh man, I was looking through some saved pictures on my hardrive today, and look what I found! :D

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/1425/pwned2ot.jpg

Happy Trails!

XERXES
03-06-2005, 10:49 PM

Too cliche. Posting one in the first place is chiche...you may as well go all out.:p

El Sitherino
03-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Posting one in the first place is chiche...you may as well go all out.:p Yeah, but I prefer atleast some originality. Otherwise it's just not as fun.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh man. ZBomber there is one explanation for that picture. That explanation is that that isn't me in that thread. :p

GothiX
03-07-2005, 10:20 AM
And I dunno about you but...that sounds f-ing hilarious. Id start laughing my face off if some cheeseball tried to threaten me with little toys like that.

Thing is, deodorant + lighter = flamethrower. No thanks.

swphreak
03-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Thing is, deodorant + lighter = flamethrower. No thanks.

A kid in my neighborhood did that, but with hairspray. Know what happened? The can exploded in his hand ;)

GothiX
03-07-2005, 12:17 PM
That's called "doing it wrong". :p

Anthony
03-07-2005, 01:11 PM
And I dunno about you but...that sounds f-ing hilarious. Id start laughing my face off if some cheeseball tried to threaten me with little toys like that.

Little toys like that? My friend tried it on a plastic bottle and it turned into a puddle of goo.

EDIT: Also, spraypaint + lighter = napalm in a can.

Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Jesus christ... I'm happy to live in Finland. Seriously, USA is the most f***ed up country in various ways, including Presidents and education.

Let's kill all the racist students in America. I bet nobody would be left in the schools except geeks like us... Well, at least most of us... well, half... eh, 1/3?
:D

Let's just blow up the US. We'll get rid of Bill Gates, Bush, corruption and most racists. It's a win-win situation too! Tyhe US will get into hell and continue like nothing ever happened

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
Let's just blow up the US. We'll get rid of Bill Gates, Bush, corruption and most racists. It's a win-win situation too! Tyhe US will get into hell and continue like nothing ever happened Don't be an idiot.

Here's an idea, instead of being a fool and thinking violence will solve everything (which is the very stereotypical US reaction ;)) try using your mind to help solve the problem. I hope you don't have kids if you think violence is the only measure to solve a problem.

ET Warrior
03-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Let's kill all the racist students in America. I bet nobody would be left in the schools except geeks like us...

Yeah, because America is the ONLY country in the world that has problems with racism. It isn't a human failing, it's an American thing. The holocaust was brought about by Americans, ethnic cleansings in africa are brought about by americans. We are the reason for the holy wars in the middle east, I could go on, but I hope you're getting the point.

America has it's faults to be sure, I'm not pretending we're perfect. But we are a country of MILLIONS of decent, hard working people who don't care about race, they care about you being a decent human being.

So stop spouting YOUR bigotry and nationalism, thank you.

CapNColostomy
03-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Let's blow your lame ass country clean off the map while we're at it, because apparently the education system there has produced you, and that would seem to mean that it's lacking to say the least. What the hell is Finland good for anyway? Even the name is dorky. You're carrying on about how bad racists are, but you're perfectly prepared to kill students, and for that matter, everyone on an entire continent? You have reached the pinnacle of retardedness with your statements. The epitome of naivety. You think killing off Americans will solve worldwide corruption? God damn the propaganda monster is alive and well in your little insignificant corner of the world. Go find a rock with which to hide your ass, and lame ass opinion under.

[EDIT] And another thing. Put down that bottle of Pepsi, you traitor. Find some goofy ass Finish soda to swill on and leave the filthy American products to us filthy Americans.

Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I hope you don't have kids if you think violence is the only measure to solve a problem.

You ever spoken to me, big fella'? :D
Well, maybe I'm not really violent. I'm just always plotting up how to invade the world and make Turku the center of everything... It's not me... it's my genes

GothiX
03-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
What the hell is Finland good for anyway?
Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, The 69 Eyes, Okko Kamu.

Doomie
03-07-2005, 04:05 PM
If you read past the sarcasm and the harsh words, what's left of Capn Colostomy's post actually holds some truth. If you want to destroy America because of the racists, we might as well destroy you in the process.

It's funny 'cause it's discrimination too.

Pie™
03-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, The 69 Eyes, Okko Kamu. I wanna play too!

Ensiferum, Wintersun, Sentenced, Apocalyptica, Poisonblack, Stratovarius, Ancient, and Finntroll... >_>

jebbers
03-07-2005, 05:08 PM
i think CapN meant worldwide, what is it known for.. but meh

im good in my corner of 'Filthy America'....

ever notice continents begin and end with the same letter....Europe, America, Africa so on and so forth

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
i think CapN meant worldwide, what is it known for.. but meh Actually he was being sarcastic and addressing the retarded over-reactionary remark in Tepe's post. While America (or any nation for that matter) has it's faults, it also has made possitive contributions to soceity, so destroying the nation just because of a few idiotic mistakes is the same as shunning Finland for it's apparent lack of education *looks at Tepe*, regardless of it's possitive contributions to society.

TheOutrider
03-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Everyone in America is pretty much different and there are racists in different states. And even if someone wanted to destroy America whos gonna do it? Finland? Nope America is pretty much the most powerful country in the world.

And that was a very retarded thing to say Tepe :rolleyes:

XERXES
03-07-2005, 05:22 PM
So did everybody survive school today?

Thing is, deodorant + lighter = flamethrower. No thanks. Yes, I know, I tried it once when I was 13 with WD-40. Cobra Commando did not like it. But Cobra Commando is immobile. Unlike me.

ZBomber
03-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh man. ZBomber there is one explanation for that picture. That explanation is that that isn't me in that thread. :p

Nice try, I remember your thread awhile ago saying you were HalfSwedeLarz. :p

TiE23
03-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Let's just blow up the US. We'll get rid of Bill Gates, Bush, corruption and most racists. It's a win-win situation too! Tyhe US will get into hell and continue like nothing ever happened Yes.... but where will you get your PORN???!!!
:p

On the stupid subject of Finland vs. US
http://www.greatachievements.org/
Count how many are from US and how many are from Finland :p

TiE

lukeiamyourdad
03-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by TiE 23
Yes.... but where will you get your PORN???!!!

France, Germany, Romania, Hungary, Russia, Japan, Italia, Spain...

What? I happen to know a lot about it.

Oidar
03-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Holland, You can't forget Holland and I suppose one should mention that Canada has its spots as well. Montreal being one of more talked about areas.

lukeiamyourdad
03-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah you can find anything here. European porn, american, canadian...etc.

We are little Europe.

I can't believe I forgot Holland.

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Japan All anyone ever needs. ;)

Oidar
03-07-2005, 11:04 PM
You can find Japan in Monreal as well. Only reason I thought of Holland was cause of my first trip to Montreal and my friends tellin me about the "red light" district. Halifax has one as well but it sucks compared to Montreal's.

lukeiamyourdad
03-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah downtown Montreal is great. Especially during the summer.

Strip clubs, sex shops, dirty movie theaters, all the things people need :D

I love my city.

What was the main topic again?

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 11:10 PM
What was the main topic again? School safety....

It makes sense. They teach sex ed in school (not really, it's more just a "DON'T HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED OR YOU DIE" course).

Anyway, so bottom line, always wear protection and don't touch the wombat in it's naughty place.

lukeiamyourdad
03-07-2005, 11:13 PM
It makes sense. They teach sex ed in school (not really, it's more just a "DON'T HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED OR YOU DIE" course).

:lol:

I remember back in Secondary 1(which is something like 7th grade in the US I believe), I had a catholic sex ed teacher. It was hilarious. Once you've seen a 65 years old catholic woman telling sex jokes, you've seen everything :lol:

Well not really but it was still hilarious.

Oidar
03-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Our grade 7 sex ed teacher couldn't say some of the words in the books. Not that she couldn't from lack of trying but she got really embarrased when she did. Everytime she'd get to a word she didn't want to say she'd hesitate and someone from the back of the class would shout it out....till one day the principal was going by the door and heard us. Up till that point in my life I had no idea they could keep an entire class after school. The things you learned in sex ed. It was even weirder trying to explain to my parents why the whole class was kept after school. Gee Dad, what can I say, Ms.Keenan wouldn't say *****. I mean really, what do you do in a situation like that. Especially when your only in grade 7.

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Tell your dad she wouldn't say penis. Not that hard. It's not like your'e saying one of the more "vulgar" slang terms or something.

you meant penis right?

Oidar
03-07-2005, 11:26 PM
I did, but then I had to think to myself would someone over react by me posting that? So I thought, what would the NBC censor do. They'd take no chances and ***** the thing. I prefer to not get warnings from moderators.

lukeiamyourdad
03-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Bah this is a pretty liberal forum. We were just talking about porn and whores in school.

Oidar
03-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Bah this is a pretty liberal forum. We were just talking about porn and whores in school.

whores in school, Thats every highschool anywhere.

Vikinor
03-07-2005, 11:38 PM
From school safety and kids getting cut with knives to porn and sex ed and high school whores. This thread is interesting.:D And ZBomber I WAS HalfSwedeLarz, but I am no longer that anymore so.....that wasn't me. Maybe my comp got hacked or something. :p

TheOutrider
03-07-2005, 11:52 PM
From school safety and kids getting cut with knives to porn and sex ed and high school whores. This thread is interesting.:D And ZBomber I WAS HalfSwedeLarz, but I am no longer that anymore so.....that wasn't me. Maybe my comp got hacked or something. :p riiiiight ok then...

Schools have whores and sluts thats a fact :P. My school has girls jumping up and down in skimpy little skirts, and wearing bikinis on the last day of school (its called beach day). Meh, the little girls wear short skirts and tank tops before :eek:

Redwing
03-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Oidar
I did, but then I had to think to myself would someone over react by me posting that? So I thought, what would the NBC censor do. They'd take no chances and ***** the thing. I prefer to not get warnings from moderators.

Don't worry about that. On this forum, we have an auto censor. You will never get warned for saying something that the auto censor doesn't catch, unless you purposely bypassed it to display a normally censored word (generally referred to as "skirting the censor".)

[/end PSA :)]

XERXES
03-08-2005, 01:41 AM
It makes sense. They teach sex ed in school (not really, it's more just a "DON'T HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED OR YOU DIE" course). Well, I'm still here so...

TiE23
03-08-2005, 01:43 AM
The censor thing is pretty weak, you can still have the other F word, the D word :p But it did block ****. Heck, the Garry's Mod forums erases things like Lol and OMG :D

The only things that have happened at my Catholic Highschool is drunk driving, boys paying girls to show their goods in math class, jockism. You know, normal stuff.

Edit: The above post gives proof that one of us, will get laid before we a 40!

TiE

Vikinor
03-08-2005, 08:52 PM
riiiiight ok then...

Schools have whores and sluts thats a fact :P. My school has girls jumping up and down in skimpy little skirts, and wearing bikinis on the last day of school (its called beach day). Meh, the little girls wear short skirts and tank tops before :eek:

Where is your school?! I think I want to take a Field Trip.:D

tags
03-08-2005, 09:13 PM
the subject was school safety and the main paragraph was about how kids acted.

TheOutrider
03-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by tags
the subject was school safety and the main paragraph was about how kids acted. I think we got that covered, who were you qouting :rolleyes:

Anyways, I wonder about schools in other countries, if there bad in America, they must suck badly in others.

I want to go to a boarding school >.>

tags
03-08-2005, 09:31 PM
didn't quote anyone

BongoBob
03-08-2005, 10:05 PM

"As you grow up you will get the urge to get naked and touch each other. If you do, you will get chylamidia, and you will die."

But anyways, my sex ed teacher was cool. At the beginning of the year he said "Another rule I have is no swearing, which includes, but is not limited to, F*** B**** S*** W**** C*** N***** and also any religious slurs."

I was like wow, my teacher just said every cuss word known to man. This is gonna rock :D

lukeiamyourdad
03-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Anyways, I wonder about schools in other countries, if there bad in America, they must suck badly in others.

No we do better then you guys.

There is violence, there are knives. People are just smart enough NOT to use them inside the school...that's bloody dumb...really...

TheOutrider
03-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
"As you grow up you will get the urge to get naked and touch each other. If you do, you will get chylamidia, and you will die."

But anyways, my sex ed teacher was cool. At the beginning of the year he said "Another rule I have is no swearing, which includes, but is not limited to, F*** B**** S*** W**** C*** N***** and also any religious slurs."

I was like wow, my teacher just said every cuss word known to man. This is gonna rock :D :eek: thats all I can really say

TheOutrider
03-08-2005, 10:43 PM
No we do better then you guys.

There is violence, there are knives. People are just smart enough NOT to use them inside the school...that's bloody dumb...really... I forgot about Canada.

Vikinor
03-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Just about everyone in America hates Canada. The schools in Sweden are pretty good.

ET Warrior
03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Just about everyone in America hates Canada..

No, only the ignorant ones. :dozey:

El Sitherino
03-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Just about everyone in America hates Canada. The hell are you talking about? I don't know very many people that hate Canada. Probably like 2 people and that's only because they got arrested for drunk driving while in Canada.

TheOutrider
03-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
No, only the ignorant ones. :dozey: That one ill totally agree with you on.

What the hell?

Everyone I know don't hate Canada.

Oidar
03-09-2005, 01:05 AM
yup, not to go political or anything but after the recent stateside election (within 48hours) our Goverment had over 350,000 requests for information on how to get permanent residence status and live up here. All were from the states. I'm not gonna bash the U.S. I grew up about 15min from MarsHill, Maine and spent alot, I mean alot of time over there. How many people can boast having a ski hill that close to them? Not many.
The one thing I've learned from spending alot of my time in the states is this American's don't hate Canada. They hate our goverment but the same can be said for some of us and our "view" on the U.S goverment.

Point I'm trying to make, Show me an American that hates Canadians and I'll show you an ignorant American. Show me a Canadian that hates Americans and I'll show you an ignorant Canadian. People hate what they don't understand, plain and simple.

TheOutrider
03-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Oidar

The one thing I've learned from spending alot of my time in the states is this American's don't hate Canada. They hate our goverment but the same can be said for some of us and our "view" on the U.S goverment. Alot of Americans hate American government too :p

Canada doesn't seem that bad. They actually seem alot more peaceful then most countries based on what I know about them.

Now racism is a bunch of **** if you believe in god or not. Its immoral, its pointless, its stupid. And if you hate a whole country thats pretty dumb too. You can hate the government thats one thing, but if you hate the whole country thats another. I you hate Americans, thats pretty much saying you hate all americans, if you hate canadians, thats the exact same thing. I mean theres thousands (more) of people in Canada, and if you hate every last one of them thats just plain retardism.

TiE23
03-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Now racism is a bunch of **** if you believe in god or not. Its immoral, its pointless, its stupid. And if you hate a whole country thats pretty dumb too. You can hate the government thats one thing, but if you hate the whole country thats another.
Yes.
"Here at RedvsBlue, he hate on a much more personal level..." ~RvB
:p

TiE

Vikinor
03-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Let me rephrase what I said. OK? A lot of stupid people who watch South Park hate Canada. And no I am not saying everyone who watches South Park is stupid. My dad told me about that thing with all the Americans who wanted to move to Canada after the elections. That shows just how many people love Bush in this country :p

BongoBob
03-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Now racism is a bunch of **** if you believe in god or not.

Is it just me, or are you confusing racism with faithism or religoinism or whatever you wanna call it :confused:

ET Warrior
03-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Is it just me, or are you confusing racism with faithism or religoinism or whatever you wanna call it :confused:

I believe what he was saying was that religious people and non-religious people alike should not condone racism.

XERXES
03-10-2005, 03:02 AM
The hell are you talking about? I don't know very many people that hate Canada. Probably like 2 people and that's only because they got arrested for drunk driving while in Canada. I envy Canada. But I still laugh at the Canadian Navy pic. The one with a dude on a small motor boat with an m-60.

lukeiamyourdad
03-10-2005, 12:20 PM
That's actually pretty good for guerilla warfare. The Viet Cong had less then that.

CapNColostomy
03-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, The 69 Eyes, Okko Kamu.

My point exactley. Finland is good for nothing. And if Finland is responsible for Nightwish, I demand trade embargos and bombings begin at once.

Originally posted by Pie™
I wanna play too!

Ensiferum, Wintersun, Sentenced, Apocalyptica, Poisonblack, Stratovarius, Ancient, and Finntroll... >_>

See above. :p

Pie™
03-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
My point exactley. Finland is good for nothing. And if Finland is responsible for Nightwish, I demand trade embargos and bombings begin at once.

See above. :p What about saunas? Everyone likes saunas, right?

Right?

El Sitherino
03-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
What about saunas? Everyone likes saunas, right?

Right? Damn... my only weakness. :(

Yes, I loves me some sauna.

Vikinor
03-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
ROTFLMAO!
Man, if I had that teacher in school it would have made school a lot better and easier, and would have made the year fly by.
This reminds me of this one scene in 'Mean Girls' with the gym/health teacher that I thought was flippin' hilarious:
TEACHER: "Don't have sex, 'cause you will get pregnant, and die. Don't have sex in the missionary position. Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it. Promise?"
*picks up a box of condoms*
TEACHER: "Ok, now everybody take some rubbers."

*raises glass of wine*
Heres to all those bad-@$$ cool teachers!:D

LOL. You watched that movie? I did too.