PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is over!

Darth Groovy
03-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Yes somebody HAD to tell you all and remind you that Christmas has been over for over 2 months now.

So please, take down your trees, your decorations, and above all... all you you nit wits with Santa hats on your avatars please just change them already!?!?!?

Thank you, that is all! :D

IG-64
03-03-2005, 05:34 AM
I actuallly PMed Piece of Metal about it, he said he's gonna keep it because it's "darkly ironic" or something, I dunno.

swphreak
03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
There were these Chinese people that would have Christmas stuff out til Halloween...

Doomie
03-03-2005, 08:14 AM
Somewhere in America, there's a law against having your christmas decorations still up at the end of January.

I think.

jon_hill987
03-03-2005, 10:31 AM
It's bad luck to do it after the 6th, get them off! it's worse than black cats, worse than walking under a ladder, its worse than albertrosses, it may even be worse than women onboard.

Writer
03-03-2005, 11:26 AM
It's not until your sister sings Christmas songs in July and discovers the darker meaning in "Jingle Bells" that you know Christmas has been taken too far.....

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Christmas is crap. Now annual gift day, that's awesome.

ZBomber
03-03-2005, 11:50 AM
No one ever made me a santa hat av. :p

Darth Groovy
03-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
Christmas is crap. Now annual gift day, that's awesome.

What day is that? Count me in?:eek:

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
What day is that? Count me in?:eek: It can be celebrated on the 24th or 25th of December. We're trying to overthrow Christmas' hold of the 25th.

jebbers
03-03-2005, 01:41 PM
some how i get the feeling this is directed more at Acrylic than anyone else...:xp:

ET Warrior
03-03-2005, 01:48 PM
It can be celebrated on the 24th or 25th of December. We're trying to overthrow Christmas' hold of the 25th.

Why not just pick a random different day and let them have their christmas? Who the hell cares?

Darth Groovy
03-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
some how i get the feeling this is directed more at Acrylic than anyone else...:xp:

No actually I have seen quite a few people still using santa hats on the avatar other than Acrylic, so no, it's not just him.

It can be celebrated on the 24th or 25th of December. We're trying to overthrow Christmas' hold of the 25th.

I am liking this idea....and I am listening! :D

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Why not just pick a random different day and let them have their christmas? Who the hell cares? Because the new world order. :)

:xp:

Darth Groovy
03-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Because the new world order. :)

mp3 Ministry - N.W.O..mp3 N/A

mp3 Ministry - No W.mp3 N/A

mp3 Skinny Puppy - Neuwerld.mp3 N/A

Redwing
03-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Yes somebody HAD to tell you all and remind you that Christmas has been over for over 2 months now.

So please, take down your trees, your decorations, and above all... all you you nit wits with Santa hats on your avatars please just change them already!?!?!?

Thank you, that is all! :D

Thank you for the news flash ;P

IG-64
03-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Sigh, another overthrouw Christmas thread. :(

El Sitherino
03-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Sigh, another overthrouw Christmas thread. :( Don't mistake my anti-christmas mentality for anti-christianity. It's only because Christmas has become a corporate holiday, and thus it must be replaced. A rebirth is in order.

IG-64
03-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Don't mistake my anti-christmas mentality for anti-christianity. It's only because Christmas has become a corporate holiday, and thus it must be replaced. A rebirth is in order.

I didn't mistake it. I stand for all things Chiristmas, including Santa.

ZBomber
03-03-2005, 05:20 PM
NEWSFLASH. SANTA IS NOT REAL.

Now, the Easter Bunny on the other hand.... ;)

Darth Groovy
03-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
Thank you for the news flash ;P

Alright smart ass... hand over the Santa Hat...

tags
03-05-2005, 08:46 PM
I say keep the santa hat, spread around a lil holaday cheer after the holiday's. AND especially try to get it to Darth Groovy, There something you have against christmas? and for this I shall change my avatar. WHOSE WITH ME?

{edit} nevermind, couldn't find christmas one
{edit} HAHA! GOT IT!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DARTH GROOVY!!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it possible to make a holiday?

Vikinor
03-05-2005, 08:54 PM
What is wrong with Santa Avatars after Christmas? There should be a Christmas and an Annual Gift Day. So then the atiasts can have AGF and the Christians can have X-mas. That would be good for me having a Christian mom and an athiast dad I could celebrate both :D (did I spell athaist right or is that the way to spell it?)

Yes its possible to make a holiday. The Americans did with the 4th of July.

BongoBob
03-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Hehe, I just recently changed mine, and the only reason why?

I was just plain lazy :D

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 01:23 AM
SEE? Theres why people keep the avatars and Christmas trees and lights up. Because they are too lazy to take them down!

tags
03-06-2005, 01:27 AM
yes, as much as I diagree with VikingLarz in the sexiest cartoons thread, he's right this time. And poeple can also just like them left up.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 01:57 AM
I don't like having Christmas stuff up after Christmas. It doesn't feel right, but I don't see anything wrong with some Christmas stuff like avatars because those remind you that Christmas is only 300 something days away(if even that many) Christmas trees on the otherhand are different. You look at the bottom of the tree and......nothing. I think when Winter is over then you HAVE to get rid of/take down Christmas stuff. I have mixed ideas.

Mike Windu
03-06-2005, 02:17 AM
The winter of 2004/2005 started on December 21st, 2004, at 7:42 AM EST (12:42 GMT) and will end (and spring start) on March 20, 2005, at 7:33 AM EST (12:33 GMT).

Technically, Pinky has 14 days of winter left before spring to keep his hat.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Who is Pinky? And when the Christmas stuff is gone then there will be Spring stuff like flowers and bees. Then it will be Autumn and everyone has to get rid of the flowers and put dead leaves as avatars.

BongoBob
03-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Pinky is Redwings nickname ;)

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh. I am so out of the loop with all this stuff. This is a dumb question but anyone here like the Redwings?(The name reminds me of them) Shouldn't his name be Redy?

Darth Groovy
03-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by VikingLarz
SEE? Theres why people keep the avatars and Christmas trees and lights up. Because they are too lazy to take them down!

Well of course that is why, and it is my job to remind these lazy people to go and take them down, change the avatars...etc.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Well I don't think you are doing a very good job because i see tags with one and that Redwing person and......well those are the only two people. Good job Groovy you did it! :p

Captain Wilson
03-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Shouldn't his name be Redy?

Its Name :p Pinky has no gender, isnt that right :D

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Ewww man. And still why Pinky?

Mike Windu
03-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Because that's what we call it. Why are you called vikinglarz? :\

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Because that is the name I chose to use on this forum and in everything else I have that is online.

El Sitherino
03-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Well I don't think you are doing a very good job because i see tags with one and that Redwing person and......well those are the only two people. Good job Groovy you did it! :p Don't be a prick. Also, it's not wise to disrespect a super-mod.

Vikinor
03-06-2005, 09:02 PM
You can say prick on here?! And I wasn't disrespecting him.

Darth Groovy
03-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Ewww man. And still why Pinky?

For those of us that have known him as long as me and InsaneSith have, WE can call him pinky, yet YOU should refer to him as Redwing.

You HAVE to have known him as long as WE have to even be able to call him Pinky. Once you achive that, you will soon understand why.

That being said, Redwing won't change the avatar, for no reason other than to taunt me. We just have THAT kind of a relationship.

Anybody that knows his humor will understand why...:p

Mike Windu
03-07-2005, 08:26 AM

That being said, Redwing won't change the avatar, for no reason other than to taunt me.

Was there ever any doubt? :D

jon_hill987
03-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Tags has only been here since january, The hat on the m n m must have been put on because of this thread? you should really all take off the hats, like i said it's bad luck...

Redwing
03-07-2005, 04:51 PM
For those of us that have known him as long as me and InsaneSith have, WE can call him pinky, yet YOU should refer to him as Redwing.

You HAVE to have known him as long as WE have to even be able to call him Pinky. Once you achive that, you will soon understand why.

That being said, Redwing won't change the avatar, for no reason other than to taunt me. We just have THAT kind of a relationship.

Because I love you Groovy. So very much. :D

I don't care what anybody refers to me as :xp:

And it's true, I have no gender ;)

tags
03-07-2005, 06:04 PM
quote:

I don't care what anybody refers to me as
And it's true, I have no gender

...eugh, creepy...

Rogue Nine
03-07-2005, 06:06 PM
You have no idea. XD

Redwing
03-07-2005, 07:06 PM
*stabs Niner* :p

*stalks tags*

;)

Vikinor
03-07-2005, 11:06 PM

I don't care for nicknames anyway, but still I don't get why it is Pinky. And as for the no gender....ewwwww.

ZBomber
03-07-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't care for nicknames anyway, but still I don't get why it is Pinky. And as for the no gender....ewwwww.

Read his post, that usually helps....

If you hang around with Redwing, you'll probably find out why everyone calls him Pinky.

Of course, it's really not that big a deal, it just looks like we are making peopel feel bad by leaving them out. Which in reality makes me happy. :)

Vikinor
03-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Read his post, that usually helps....

If you hang around with Redwing, you'll probably find out why everyone calls him Pinky.

Of course, it's really not that big a deal, it just looks like we are making peopel feel bad by leaving them out. Which in reality makes me happy. :)

I don't really want to hang around a guy that calls himself Pinky. And making people feel bad makes you happy eh? That explains a lot from when I was a n00b at the forums.

El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 11:42 PM
That explains a lot from when I was a n00b at the forums. I'm lol'ing at your use of past tense.

Vikinor
03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Well back then I was a noob. Now I am a semi noob because you told me how to do the quote thingy. And that helps me understand better and become less of a noob. It is all thanks to you! :D

Redwing
03-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Having no gender means you get to pick one for me. It's like pin the tail on the donkey, except more fun! Everyone's doing it :xp:

"Pinky" stems from IRC nicknames, following a chain from Redwing > Pinkwing > Pink > Pinky (which for the record I've never used since it reminds me of a certain mentally challenged white mouse :p)

And, who said I was asking you to hang out with me ;)

Mike Windu
03-08-2005, 02:18 AM
You had it coming.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Narf!

Come on. Just one narf and I'll be satisfied. XD

TheOutrider
03-08-2005, 02:39 AM
The 7th wonder of the world: Redwings gender XD

If Redwings a guy and a girl at the same time, then wouldn't he be able to have babies with himself

o dear lord :indif:

Here is what Christmas is about...

Every year Santa gets aides and gets to be in the hospital until December where he makes kids "toys" so they dont get aides. Then he gets sick again for the exact same reason.

Thats why you should always wear a condom :tsk:

narfblat
03-08-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Come on. Just one narf and I'll be satisfied. XD Narf! That brings back memories. In case you haven't noticed, that's where I got the first part of my forum name.

Redwing should have expected someone to mention Pinky just to spite him, as he is keeping the Santa hat to spite Groovy.
*goes to search for an avatar of Darth Homer in a Santa hat*

Redwing
03-08-2005, 03:41 AM
Don't get me wrong. I *heart* Pinky and the Brain. I just don't refer to myself as Pinky. :D

:eek: @ TheOutrider

El Sitherino
03-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by TheOutrider
If Redwings a guy and a girl at the same time, then wouldn't he be able to have babies with himself. No, Pinky wouldn't. Besides, Pinky lacks a gender, neither male or female.

Doomie
03-08-2005, 09:55 AM
The 7th wonder of the world: Redwings gender XD

There's already seven wonders of the world. Well, not anymore...

tags
03-08-2005, 07:33 PM
no gender eh?.....parents?

Vikinor
03-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Having no gender means you get to pick one for me. It's like pin the tail on the donkey, except more fun! Everyone's doing it :xp:

"Pinky" stems from IRC nicknames, following a chain from Redwing > Pinkwing > Pink > Pinky (which for the record I've never used since it reminds me of a certain mentally challenged white mouse :p)

And, who said I was asking you to hang out with me ;)

Ouch. Just ouch. And tags...parents? SITH! Look what I just did!

tags
03-08-2005, 08:45 PM
:confused: screwy-lewy and i'm confused. didn't quite get what you meant last post VinkingLarz.

Vikinor
03-08-2005, 11:46 PM
What did you mean by parents?

tags
03-08-2005, 11:58 PM
What did you mean by parents?

Redwing says he/she has no gender. So what about the parents?

Vikinor
03-09-2005, 12:00 AM
The parents have to have a gender because you need a male and female to reproduce. Unless he/she is one of those asexual reproduction types.

tags
03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
The parents have to have a gender because you need a male and female to reproduce. Unless he/she is one of those asexual reproduction types.
you take the things I say to literal. some things I just write and don't expect an answer to.

BongoBob
03-09-2005, 08:45 PM
guys, stop chatting on lf already, do that via pm or aim or something like that. It just seems that every time I see one of your posts, the other posts, and the process repeats a couple times, until someone else gets a word in. Just, take it down a notch please?

Thank you for your time :)

And sometimes I liked the animaniacs more than pinky and the brain I think.

"Wheel of morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn. And the moral of today's story is, Moral number 13: Elvis shall live on in our hearts, his music, and in a trailer park outside Milwaukee."

I love that show. That, pinky and the brain, and freakazoid, they pwnd all shows.