PDA

View Full Version : RC Figure! *Minor ROTS Spoilers*

ZBomber
03-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Well, I was lucky enough to get ahold of a few ROTS action figures because my Wal Mart put them on the shelves early by accident. :p And guess who they had! TARFFUL! :D

Read about my finds in this thread:
http://thelastchild.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=715

I'll also post a picture of Tarfful soon. ;)

Oidar
03-13-2005, 04:23 PM
I was looking at a couple forum threads on the new toys coming out and talk about a crapload of them. I guess alot of places like Target and such are alreay putting their EP3 toys out and rumor was their not suppose to be out till sometime in may.

ZBomber
03-13-2005, 04:35 PM
They aren't supposed to be out in stores until April/May 2nd, but a few stores have screwed up. :)

Oidar
03-13-2005, 04:36 PM
screwed up or smart marketing? Kind of what happened with battlefront. A few places started releasing it early and everyone went stupid trying to get it.

ZBomber
03-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Oidar
screwed up or smart marketing? Kind of what happened with battlefront. A few places started releasing it early and everyone went stupid trying to get it.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's illegal. I heard some people couldn't even buy them, even though they had the figures on the racks.

Joetheeskimo
03-14-2005, 04:48 PM
TARRFUL? :eek:

Wonder if we'll see him at all in ep3! :) Maybe he's Chewie's grandpa :D

ZBomber
03-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
TARRFUL? :eek:

Wonder if we'll see him at all in ep3! :) Maybe he's Chewie's grandpa :D

Of course we will. :p Why else would they make a ROTS figure of him? ;)

Darth Groovy
03-16-2005, 03:47 AM
The thing that manufacturers NEVER understand about retail, is that they think we all have an abundance of back room storage space. Unless most boxes have specific instructions (like DVD/CD and game street dates) or specific corporate emails, most of the time, we will just set up a display simply to make up for lost space. Understand that what you see on the show room floor of a store, is usually something we have been kicking around in an over loaded back room for a few months already.

That being said, I better haul ass to wal-mart and target this weekend. That General Grevious figure is MINE! :eek:

ZBomber
03-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Clicky Here (http://www.thelastchild.net/starwars/ep3figs.php) . :) Enjoy

Please try to keep it within Lucasforums to save my bandwidth. ;)

Commando_Iblis
03-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Given LucasFilm's tendency to make figures out of every character in the SW Universe, do you think they'll make Clone Commando figures? The 4 Deltas are pretty iconic when you get down to it.

Besides I'd rather not have to customize my ARC Trooper figure to make one. :D