PDA

View Full Version : Worst Movie Ever

RpTheHotrod
03-21-2005, 01:58 AM
Hey guys. Go rent Dracula 3000 whenever you can and "try" to reach the ending.....the "suprise" ending.

The one where it's in SPACE....3000...not 2000.

Seriously, I havn't laughed so hard in such a long time!

GonkH8er
03-21-2005, 02:07 AM
You mean Dracula 2000, where dracula ends up being judas? that was a terrible movie :)

Up there with Virus and Battlefield Earth

El Sitherino
03-21-2005, 02:11 AM
The Ring, Ring Two, and Titanic.

But yeah Dracula 2000 was ****ing horrible, not just horrible but ****ing horrible.

GonkH8er
03-21-2005, 02:15 AM
That reminds me, has anyone seen "Max Knight, Ultra Spy"?

Please inform me if you have :)

Astrotoy7
03-21-2005, 02:54 AM
I hear tell that Dungeons & Dragons = worst movie in human history :p

mtfbwya

RpTheHotrod
03-21-2005, 02:55 AM
No! I mean Dracula 3000.

The one where it's in "space".

Astrotoy7
03-21-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
No! I mean Dracula 3000.

The one where it's in "space".

werdage, I saw that at the video shop just yesterday. It had something like "In space there is no sunrise" on it...

It was at this point I wondered to myself,
"hmm....I wonder how spectacularly crap this is..." :p

mtfbwya

RpTheHotrod
03-21-2005, 03:02 AM
That's it! Dude, RENT IT OR BUY IT...it's so worth the laugh.

Sabretooth
03-21-2005, 03:39 AM
I dunno about the "worst", but old-time video-game based movies suck horribly. Mortal Kombat being their ruler. Battlefield Earth was also t3h w3rd4ge.

El Sitherino
03-21-2005, 03:42 AM
I liked Mortal Kombat, but then again I had a thing for that one hot lady.

XERXES
03-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
I liked Mortal Kombat, but then again I had a thing for that one hot lady. That one with 4 arms?:naughty:

Sabretooth
03-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by XERXES
That one with 4 arms?:naughty:

Imagine her crisis without deodrants...

Pie™
03-21-2005, 06:13 AM
I like to tell myself that The Crow 3: Salvation was only a product of my imagination every night when I go to bed. :(

El Sitherino
03-21-2005, 06:36 AM
... They made a crow 3? Sweet crap, I didn't think enough narcotics existed to create that. The Crow was awesome, but the crow 2 sucked. When Brandon died, the crow died with him.

Pie™
03-21-2005, 06:38 AM
... They made a crow 3? Sweet crap, I didn't think enough narcotics existed to create that. The Crow was awesome, but the crow 2 sucked. When Brandon died, the crow died with him. But at least The Crow 2 had Iggy. Number 3 had nothing. :(

Darth Groovy
03-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Dracula 2000 Yet if you are like me, you will find some humor in this. Some idiot convinced a producer that this would make a good flim. YET it failed on nearly EVERY level, which is the reasons Vampire video game movies are so popular now..

toms
03-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
"In space there is no sunrise" on it...

heh heh.... sounds similar to Jason X and Hellraiser 4 where they took them into space.

In space there is no night! Dracula is going down...

MK rocked, in a very cheesy kind of way. Mostly due to the theme music. :D :cool:

DO you mean the US or the original Ring movies? I still haven't seen the US version of the Ring, but it seems from the trailers that the US version of Ring 2 has a totally different plot to the original ring 2. THis is getting confusing....

Worst movie ever = Stigmata.

El Sitherino
03-21-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by toms
DO you mean the US or the original Ring movies? I still haven't seen the US version of the Ring, but it seems from the trailers that the US version of Ring 2 has a totally different plot to the original ring 2. THis is getting confusing...
The US ring 2 is something the company BS'd up. Seems a bit like the bastard child of Ringu 0 and Ringu 2, but sucks even more. Why oh why can't we get the actual scary movies japan makes. Instead we get their meh stuff. Audition is killer (gah, pun) when you don't know the end.

Darth Groovy
03-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Actually you are all quite wrong. The Blair Witch Project is the absolute worst thing ever printed on film in the history of life.

Runners up:

The English Patient
Joe Dirt

Curt-Man
03-21-2005, 07:43 PM
nope, the worst movie of all time is big trouble in little china, i mean come on, the coolest guy dies by getting so mad he blows up, it's so dumb!

IG-64
03-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Superbabies 2.

I never watched it, but I just feel it in my bones, it is the worst movie ever made.

Nalukai
03-22-2005, 02:27 AM
Captain America < All

CrossRoads (dont f*ckin ask) comes in close second.

Darth Groovy
03-22-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
nope, the worst movie of all time is big trouble in little china, i mean come on, the coolest guy dies by getting so mad he blows up, it's so dumb!

Actually that movie is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. The movie is so off beat and wierd, you HAVE to love it.

Anyone who likes off beat horror/fantasy, should also check out these:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000YTPN4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000AOX0F.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6305090564.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

toms
03-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Curt-Man

I think you may have missed the point. It is a tongue in cheek comedy homage after all...

They Live rules... not so sure about the others though (don't remember anything memorable about deep rising at all...)

-----

The US ring 2 is something the company BS'd up. Seems a bit like the bastard child of Ringu 0 and Ringu 2, but sucks even more. Why oh why can't we get the actual scary movies japan makes. Instead we get their meh stuff. Audition is killer (gah, pun) when you don't know the end.

Darn. I was gonna go and watch ring 2 (us version) at the weekend. I knew it wouldnt be much good, but what the heck.
But i havn't seen Ringu 0 yet (which is supposed to be a lot better than Ringu 2) so i don't want to spoil it.

I hate audition... that end bit is just too freaky for me. :( :eek:

Kylilin
03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
I hear tell that Dungeons & Dragons = worst movie in human history :p

mtfbwya

That is exactly what I came into this thread to say, D&D was the worst movie ever...even worse if you are familiar with Dungeons and Dragons in any way.

IG-64
03-22-2005, 02:05 PM
They Live!

Pwnage, i've seen it several times. X)

It's almost like the matrix before the matrix.

El Sitherino
03-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by toms
I hate audition... that end bit is just too freaky for me. :( :eek: I loved it, it is one of the few movies that even got to me. The end was just left me feeling really weird. The thing I think that made it work was because you wouldn't expect something like that from a girl like that.

They Live rules.

"I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Kurgan
03-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Dracula 2000 was supposedly bad, Dracula 3000 sounds a LOT WORSE. However, I doubt either movie (neither of which I have seen) could be worse than Manos: the Hands of Fate which I have seen.

El Sitherino
03-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
I doubt either movie (neither of which I have seen) could be worse than Manos: the Hands of Fate which I have seen. gah, I couldn't even stand watching that when they poked at it on MST3K.

RpTheHotrod
03-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Dracula 3000.

In space, their "high-tech" spacesuit consists of a fireman's mask. The "high-tech" computer pad and thing attached to their arm and finger is actually a UPS package scanner. I recognize it because I used to work for UPS.

Vikinor
03-22-2005, 10:12 PM
lol I guess they had a low budget. I never even knew there was a Dracula 3000. Is it new or something? Or just sucked so bad I never heard of it?

XERXES
03-22-2005, 10:14 PM
A D&D movie hahahhah.

Did they just fight over who gets to use the super awesome item every time they found one?

BongoBob
03-23-2005, 01:13 AM
I wonder if the writer just improvised everything on the spot for D&D :p

I don't see movies, so I couldn't tell you : |

acdcfanbill
03-23-2005, 01:40 AM
pfft, you guys dont know anything about bad movies. Get back to me when you have seen things like Robot Ninja, Bloodfist series, Deatstalker series, Hell Comes to Frogtown, Solarbabies.

Darth Groovy
03-23-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
Solarbabies.

*giggles*

"Look, Bodai is glowing?"

Man, that is frightfully bad...:p

ET Warrior
03-23-2005, 04:27 AM
"This Island Earth" is pretty freakin terrible...

But sooo funny on MST3K :D

I saw another one called like..."Devil fish"

or somesuch...that was ALSO terrible.

RpTheHotrod
03-23-2005, 05:37 AM
Haha, I remember watching that on MST3000

Cues Music

"This Island Eaaarth....This Island EAAAArthhh....This Island....EEEEAAARRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

toms
03-23-2005, 12:04 PM
think I paid £1 for the D&D dvd just to see what it was like. It actually wasn't as bad as i expected, but it was pretty terrible... but in a fun way, not a "eating your brain" kind of way like Stigmata or Catwoman.

The weird thing is that Justin Whalley (or whatever his name is... jimmy olsen from lois and clark) was probably the BEST thing about it... and he was the one everyone complained about casting when it was being made... Thora Birch was wooden as hell, and jeremy irons just phoned it in...

i am NEVER watchin Audition again. Aparently his later films are even MORE freaky... shudder..

IG-64
03-23-2005, 01:14 PM
They Live rules.

"I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

"Life's a b*tch, and she's back in heat."

:D

Nalukai
03-23-2005, 01:20 PM
How can ya not like the Piper????

Seph
03-23-2005, 05:08 PM
i can't believe nobody has said "The Village" yet, god I demanded my money back from the theater, but they wouldn't give it to me

acdcfanbill
03-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
*giggles*

"Look, Bodai is glowing?"

Man, that is frightfully bad...:p The Owl, is it yours?
As much as a Owl is anyone's.

El Sitherino
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Shiro Ronin
i can't believe nobody has said "The Village" yet, god I demanded my money back from the theater, but they wouldn't give it to me Because other than the ending, it was a decent film.

tags
03-23-2005, 07:05 PM
the worst movie ever i say is "Mac and ME" some dumb wierd alien movie that tried to copy ET. The affects were way worse too. The aliens' mouths always stayed as a little open hole that was big enough for a straw and that's about it. here's a "spoiler" though the movie spoils itself. but I don't know how to make real spoiler things though:

spoiler:--> the movie was so dumb there were kids trying to help the aliens survive and the only way to do that was give and have them drink coca cola throught a straw. pretty dumb.

ET Warrior
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Because other than the ending, it was a decent film.

Aye, I like the entire movie.

Even if you didn't LIKE it, there is no way it could compete for the title of worst movie ever.

Kurgan
03-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
"This Island Earth" is pretty freakin terrible...

But sooo funny on MST3K :D

I saw another one called like..."Devil fish"

or somesuch...that was ALSO terrible.

Devil Fish you say?

The MST3K crew: (as that one actor runs down the stairs in his short shorts, with the camera pointing right at his crotch... the poor actor's um... family jewels flops out of his shorts, mercifully covered over by a floating MST3K planet logo) AAAAAH HEADS UP!!! Look out!

This Island Earth was boring and cheesy, but pretty much in the same ballpark as many other forgettable sci fi movies of the period (don't get me wrong, I like old movies!).

But Manos? Argggh, you can't get any worse than that without trying. It was universally ridiculed and bombed hard when it was made (back in the 60's) and it hasn't gotten better with age. I feel sorry for all involved.

Sabretooth
03-25-2005, 02:38 AM
I just remembered: The worst movie ever made, IMO is Delta Force. That movie was so uber-hilarious!! The music, the scenes, the heroism and everything was so dumb and meaningless! I nearly blew to tears laughing at the movie!

Feanaro
03-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Has anyone seen the made for tv movies by Sci-fi? man they are terrible, lke Boa and Python vs. Boa. they suck hardcore.

acdcfanbill
03-26-2005, 12:48 AM
there is one on tomarrow, the 26th, called Alien Apoclypse, and it has Bruce "Don't Call me Ash" Campbell in it, so i'll be checking that out :)

ET Warrior
03-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
But Manos? Argggh, you can't get any worse than that without trying. It was universally ridiculed and bombed hard when it was made (back in the 60's) and it hasn't gotten better with age. I feel sorry for all involved.

I saw MST3K's showing of "Manos".

The person who edited this film must've been drunk, it's so choppy it makes me nauseous ;)

Good lord, I can't believe anyone would have allowed that movie to see the light of day. It's so bad, I'm pretty sure watching it gave me cancer :(