PDA

View Full Version : [TSL] Clone Troopers for TSL Released


Prime
03-28-2005, 10:02 PM
If you are interested, you can get them at...

pcgamemods.com (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11273/)

and

Warped Productions (http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/games.html)

Hope you get some enjoyment out of these. :)



And since some people weren't aware, the stormtrooper mod is also up a the same sites...

RedHawke
03-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Very nice Prime! :D
Originally posted by Prime
And since some people weren't aware, the stormtrooper mod is also up a the same sites...
With 200+ Downloads since you put it up, I would say people are definately aware! ;)

Mav
03-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Well I'm off to download my copy, outstanding job Prime :)

Darth Khasei
03-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Really nice work bro.

shosey
03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
very cool, excellent job Prime!

Prime
03-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
With 200+ Downloads since you put it up, I would say people are definately aware! ;) I had received a few emails asking when it was coming out. :)

Colma Adawin
03-29-2005, 01:29 AM
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Now my game has all the Essentials!!!

Prime, you've made me the happiest KotOR player.

Thank you.

MattCole

PS, um, does these overright the Republic troopers? i'm worried becoz i didnt see an appearence.2da, and if it doesn't could someone, please do this for me, and also make it compatible with the strom trooper mod, they work so brilliantly together.

In my last statement i said "could someone, please do this for me" becoz Prime has most likely already started on another project :p and i dont wish to distract him

coloneill
03-29-2005, 01:45 AM
like mattcole said, if its not compatible with the stormtrooper mod, can you make the file that is, like you did with the two in K1?

both the mods look great! you truly are the man

Darkkender
03-29-2005, 03:36 AM
I've got mine Prime thanks.

However matt and col Oneill, unfortunately this does not have a replacement option available for the appearance files. This would require additional models and 2da edits. Since Prime said he wasn't going to do the republic soldier replacement portion we won't be able to do so. More's the pity that Prime didn't at least give us the stuff to do so and just say do it yourself if you want it.

Prime
03-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Like I had mentioned before, I decided against including a replacement option since I don't think there is a suitable candidate for replacement. Because of this, I have not taken the time to convert all the files and edit the .2da's and do the required testing. If there is enough of an interest I can convert the files and provide written instructions on how to do a replacement.

But I will not be supporting it, since I don't want to be getting tons of emails asking why every conversion under the sun doesn't work. :)

Will that make you guys happy?

boinga1
03-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Looks good Prime, very good. Excellent work.

Darkkender
03-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Like I had mentioned before, I decided against including a replacement option since I don't think there is a suitable candidate for replacement. Because of this, I have not taken the time to convert all the files and edit the .2da's and do the required testing. If there is enough of an interest I can convert the files and provide written instructions on how to do a replacement.

But I will not be supporting it, since I don't want to be getting tons of emails asking why every conversion under the sun doesn't work. :)

Will that make you guys happy?

[Mr. Burns]Yeesss, Excellent Smithers Prime.[/Mr.Burns]

loderrr
04-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Very nice Prime! :D

With 200+ Downloads since you put it up, I would say people are definately aware! ;) redhawk i downloaded your ord mandell mod and thought it was great. so i was wondering if you would make a courcent mod, you could use mostly taris mannan and the jedi acadamy.

Darkkender
04-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by loderrr
redhawk i downloaded your ord mandell mod and thought it was great. so i was wondering if you would make a courcent mod, you could use mostly taris mannan and the jedi acadamy.

I realize your new here loderrr however this is considered hijacking somebody elses thread. It might be nice if you read over the Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) to avoid getting people upset at you. Also as another note you have already made this request in our mod request thread if one of the moders such as Redhawke decides to do this they will mention it there.

loderrr
04-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Darkkender
I realize your new here loderrr however this is considered hijacking somebody elses thread. It might be nice if you read over the Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) to avoid getting people upset at you. Also as another note you have already made this request in our mod request thread if one of the moders such as Redhawke decides to do this they will mention it there. im sorry i need to read the rules

beel2112
04-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I've often wondered what those little things are on the helmets of the clone troopers; are they picking up XM Radio or something? ;)