PDA

View Full Version : Rpthehotrod, and how to hook up with other swampies!

IG-64
03-31-2005, 01:41 AM
I thought this was worth posting... I guess :P

As some of you know I have one real life friend. Remember when I posted those videos of my staff skills and he was in it? Well, whenever we had Rp host those videos my friend got to talking to him. Well Rp I think lives in dallas, if I recall, and we live in houston. One thing led to another and now my friend is currently hanging out with Rp. They just called me and I had a quick chat Rp, he told me to get some sleep... but too bad, I woke up late today and i'll probably be up for awile. :p

Darth Groovy
03-31-2005, 01:46 AM
http://www.themanipulation.com/omgwtf.jpg

TK-8252
03-31-2005, 01:53 AM
What Groovy said...

Isn't this more like a PM, or something? :p

Darth Groovy
03-31-2005, 01:59 AM
IG-64, you have five minutes to turn this thread into a topic worthy of discussion, else it's:

http://www.themanipulation.com/lock.gif follow me?

IG-64
03-31-2005, 02:01 AM
:/

Fine, lock it, I knew no one would care anyways.

STTCT
03-31-2005, 02:04 AM
I've never met any forumers in real life - but I will post a picture of my son -

http://i133.exs.cx/img133/1/p10100010ew.th.jpg (http://img133.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img133&image=p10100010ew.jpg)

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/659/p10100205hh.th.jpg (http://img106.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img106&image=p10100205hh.jpg)

He grew up....

Tyrion
03-31-2005, 02:05 AM
So yesterday, some aliens visited my backyard and said "Yo, we have to experiment on a human being and you have the largest male package known." Naturally, I couldn't turn down such a lovely invitiation. So they took me to the bluish-grey thing in the sky and showed me cool, cool things. Like clouds. And butterflies. And anal probing. Then, like, they gave me access to the Virgins they had, except the virgins there were hybrids with horns and ****. They said they needed the ugly unnatural Godforsaken Cthulu children, and of course I was happy to oblige. Then, like, it was the best sex I've ever had, except that one time in Alabama. But it was so tiring I went to sleep. When I woke up I was in my room, with anal seepage and a cup of hot Earl Gray on my nightstand. With a hint of lemon and nutmeg, too.

Rogue Nine
03-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
IG-64, you have five minutes to turn this thread into a topic worthy of discussion, else it's:

http://www.themanipulation.com/lock.gif follow me?

Stop being such a hardass, Grooves.

XD

CapNColostomy
03-31-2005, 02:19 AM
You should've went to sleep like the man said.

KBell
03-31-2005, 02:21 AM
So your only friend met an online friend.....cool

Troopr-Undr-Fir
03-31-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
So yesterday, some aliens visited my backyard and said "Yo, we have to experiment on a human being and you have the largest male package known." Naturally, I couldn't turn down such a lovely invitiation. So they took me to the bluish-grey thing in the sky and showed me cool, cool things. Like clouds. And butterflies. And anal probing. Then, like, they gave me access to the Virgins they had, except the virgins there were hybrids with horns and ****. They said they needed the ugly unnatural Godforsaken Cthulu children, and of course I was happy to oblige. Then, like, it was the best sex I've ever had, except that one time in Alabama. But it was so tiring I went to sleep. When I woke up I was in my room, with anal seepage and a cup of hot Earl Gray on my nightstand. With a hint of lemon and nutmeg, too.

That was kinda uncalled for don'cha think? The guy just thought it was cool someone you've been talking to for a while, without knowing what kind of person they are except for their online personalty. And to all of a sudden get a call from them... How many times has that happened to you? Or anyone for that matter?

I think it's cool IG, I'd actually laugh my ass of if anyone from these forums contacted me outside the net. Twould be a good time me thinks.

Well, I'm done, you guys can go back to being pricks.

Tyrion
03-31-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
That was kinda uncalled for don'cha think? The guy just thought it was cool someone you've been talking to for a while, without knowing what kind of person they are except for their online personalty. And to all of a sudden get a call from them... How many times has that happened to you? Or anyone for that matter?

I think it's cool IG, I'd actually laugh my ass of if anyone from these forums contacted me outside the net. Twould be a good time me thinks.

Well, I'm done, you guys can go back to being pricks.

Well, this thread would be better off as a PM really, as it address only RP. The only thing we could do is just give him a pat on the back or something, since he didn't give much to discuss about.

But really, I made that post 'cause I figured Grooves was going to close this thread and I haven't made a spammy post in a rather long time.

:p

P.S. Seriously, no offense meant to IG in any way.

ET Warrior
03-31-2005, 02:57 AM
If I wanted to talk to any of you lameasses I'd get one o' dose fancy internet talky programs.

But I hate you all with a fiery burning passion, and if I ever heard the sound of your voice I'm certain I'd be driven into a homocidal rage.

Or I might send you cupcakes in the mail.

Or daisies.

Boba Rhett
03-31-2005, 03:10 AM
That's really cool. :)

Expect to find me passed out on your lawn one day.

Rogue15
03-31-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
If I wanted to talk to any of you lameasses I'd get one o' dose fancy internet talky programs.

But I hate you all with a fiery burning passion, and if I ever heard the sound of your voice I'm certain I'd be driven into a homocidal rage.

Or daisies.

you heard me on xbox live!

where are my cupcakes?

Rogue Nine
03-31-2005, 03:20 AM

So you would kill everyone just like you? Reeeaally.

RpTheHotrod
03-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Wow....seriously guys...his point is....it's cool to have someone you know online turn into someone being somewhat part of your life...knowing your friends, etc...

then again, that is also scary, lol.

Yeah, me and Caleb talked till about 1:30am or so. I just got home. It's 2:30am now. Caleb goes to a university about an hour from me...though he "lives" in houston.

and I finally got that staff! :D Gonna practice on it, now.

Pie™
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
That's nothing, I got death threaths from a certain forum member over sms... :D

Sivy
03-31-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
picture of my son -

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/659/p10100205hh.th.jpg (http://img106.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img106&image=p10100205hh.jpg)

He grew up....

no kidding! doesn't time fly.

p.s loving the 'padawan' hair cut :thumbsup:

GothiX
03-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Pie™
That's nothing, I got death threaths from a certain forum member over sms... :D

*whistles*

Well it worked, didn't it? :p

legameboy
03-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Well, since no one lives in Minneapolis or the open/not-so-open plains near Kansas City, I guess I'm screwed. :p

Of course Rhett and I were once discussing meeting at a KFC in the town I used to live in. ^_^

BongoBob
03-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Trpr, PM me your number, since I live probobly like 15 minutes from your house, and it would be a freakin blast man.

KBell
03-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Chicago anyone, anyone in Chicago?

No?

Good <_<

legameboy
03-31-2005, 04:50 PM
This thread should be renamed to: "The Yoda's Swamp Member Hook-up Thread."

... and stickied. :^:

So... Harrisonville, Missouri, anyone? Lakeville, Minnesota? ^_^

Jed
03-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
This thread should be renamed to: "The Yoda's Swamp Member Hook-up Thread."

... and stickied. :^:

So... Harrisonville, Missouri, anyone? Lakeville, Minnesota? ^_^

Over my dead body. :p

legameboy
03-31-2005, 07:24 PM
*shoots Jed and stands over him*

Now what? How 'bout some Leg juice (blatantly stolen from Zed)?

shukrallah
03-31-2005, 08:17 PM
I know Vegietto in real life. But he hasn't come lucasforums in over a year... :-\

Dath Maximus
03-31-2005, 09:08 PM

Or daisies.

you talk to me on occation on them there online talk programs, usually its about Muad`Dib

also Leggy, i live 27 miles from Lakesville.

That would be Saint Paul

Tokarev
03-31-2005, 09:10 PM
To my knowledge, I know of no on near me at all... Good I say.

Joetheeskimo
03-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Geez, IG, when I saw the title I was like "Oh Crap! Did he die?! :(" You gotta get more descriptive titles :p

STTCT
03-31-2005, 09:54 PM
I did think that too - it was like one of those brief thoughts that flashed through my mind - is he sick,dead, car accident, moving, computer died?

Descriptions would help :)

ET Warrior
03-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Fine, lock it, I knew no one would care anyways.

Then.....why.....tell us?

Tyrion
03-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Jesus people, don't be so morbid. I thought IG was going to mention that Rp's pm box was full. :p

El Sitherino
03-31-2005, 10:06 PM
<_< I imagined he was coming out...and announcing RP as the person he likes. >_>

shukrallah
03-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Jesus people, don't be so morbid. I thought IG was going to mention that Rp's pm box was full. :p

Yeah, thats what I thought... you know a private message, except... not so private because the whole forum can read it.

Sam Fisher
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Heck, anyone in Austin, Texas?

El Sitherino
04-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
Heck, anyone in Austin, Texas? Fort Worth but I visit my sister over at UT. :p

Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
Heck, anyone in Austin, Texas?

I have realatives there, I visit there quite a bit.

I plan to retire there eventually.

Great town, Austin is. :)

RoxStar
04-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by KBell
Chicago anyone, anyone in Chicago?

No?

Good <_<

I do.... Is that bad? Where do you live?

Sam Fisher
04-01-2005, 12:15 AM
*Runs off holding pants firmly to bum*

Wow, you sure are close Groovy ^^

Too close.

Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl
I do.... Is that bad? Where do you live?

Joliet, IL, peoples. :o

KBell
04-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Geneva, IL xD

Caught a concert in Chicago last week, i love it downtown

Ohhhhs we should sooooo have a chicago LF meet and finger paint and stuffles!!!!!!

Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by KBell
Geneva, IL xD

Caught a concert in Chicago last week, i love it downtown

Ohhhhs we should sooooo have a chicago LF meet and finger paint and stuffles!!!!!!

Finger paint...

Rogue Nine
04-01-2005, 01:04 AM
I've met...three people from these fair boards. Scary, really.

Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Just wait...

KBell
04-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Finger paint...

hells yes, cant have an internet meet without finger painting <_<

El Sitherino
04-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
I thought this was worth posting... I guess :P

As some of you know I have one real life friend. Remember when I posted those videos of my staff skills and he was in it? Well, whenever we had Rp host those videos my friend got to talking to him. Well Rp I think lives in dallas, if I recall, and we live in houston. One thing led to another and now my friend is currently hanging out with Rp. They just called me and I had a quick chat Rp, he told me to get some sleep... but too bad, I woke up late today and i'll probably be up for awile. :p >_>
<3

BongoBob
04-01-2005, 02:57 AM
:lol:

IG is awsome, in his own little way of lonliness.

<3 ya IG :xp:

Redwing
04-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

:D

Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith http://www.lucasforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1788916
>_>
<3

Best gif image.....ever! :eek:

Astrotoy7
04-01-2005, 06:21 AM
OMG IG... your only friend ran off with your internet friend.... how sad :(

I know Lynk lives in my town, but have no desire to meet him unless I find out that he has a lot of $$$ :p

The only swampers I wouldnt mind meetin are my buds CapN and Pie... :)

The rest of you can all go snort coke, then pepsi :p

mtfbwya

Pie™
04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
OMG IG... your only friend ran off with your internet friend.... how sad :(

I know Lynk lives in my town, but have no desire to meet him unless I find out that he has a lot of $$$ :p

The only swampers I wouldnt mind meetin are my buds CapN and Pie... :)

The rest of you can all go snort coke, then pepsi :p

mtfbwya Then I could finally sit on unca' Astro's lap fo' real! :eek: \o/

Rogue Nine
04-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Erm...roooiiight.

I love you too, Pnikers. :xp:

RoxStar
04-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Joliet, IL, peoples. :o

I'm from Aurora. Right by the Fox Valley Mall. But I'm a hop skip and a jump (literally) from Naperville, IL.

Hermie
04-01-2005, 07:08 PM
There's this ******* in my class that reminds me alot about that dude Pie, only this guy is a real sh*thead!

IG-64
04-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Then.....why.....tell us?

Because I was bored. :(

TiE23
04-01-2005, 08:05 PM
What ever you guys do, don't come to my house!
I would be skared!

The only swampie that I know that lives anywhere near me is Father Torque in Seattle. But now Im on vacation in Cali.

and if you guys didn't call 425-482-1233, that would be the muffins.

:D

TiE

Kusanavi
04-02-2005, 06:30 AM
I think I already know the answer, but, what the hell, anyone in Puerto Rico >.>?

CapNColostomy
04-02-2005, 06:43 AM
My sources tell me that yes, there are some people inhabiting what you humans refer to as "Puerto Rico".

Darth Groovy
04-02-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl
I'm from Aurora. Right by the Fox Valley Mall. But I'm a hop skip and a jump (literally) from Naperville, IL.

Swank! You like Fudrucker's? I usually go to the Fudruckers right outside that mall. Those are some ace burgers. We'll have to meet there and get a burger sometime.

BongoBob
04-02-2005, 08:06 AM
I should find out if free night and weekend minutes go towards long distance calls as well :(

I would call IG and many others in a heartbeat.

Black Knight of Keno
04-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Nobody from Turku, Finland?

Too bad, You'll never meet my scary... shoes

Besides, I would just lurk in your shadow anyways :D

*Goes and lurks*

LukeKatarn
04-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
Well, since no one lives in Minneapolis or the open/not-so-open plains near Kansas City, I guess I'm screwed. :p

Of course Rhett and I were once discussing meeting at a KFC in the town I used to live in. ^_^ Hey, I live near KC. I live in MO.

RoxStar
04-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Swank! You like Fudrucker's? I usually go to the Fudruckers right outside that mall. Those are some ace burgers. We'll have to meet there and get a burger sometime.

Fudrucker's OWNS!:eek:

TheOutrider
04-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Im the only one who lives in San Diego I bets :(.

I wouldn't mind meetin up with anybody and bringin along a 12 gauge with me

Edit, The Fudruckers here owns as well!

My friend mixed up the "r" with the "f" and boy did he get in trouble.