PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Gun/ Attachment

Ranre
04-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Whats your favorite Gun/Attachment, this also counts for all melle weapons too. Im only going to post a poll and the Rebulic weapons(Not gernades) But feel free to post anything about other weapons too.

Shok_Tinoktin
04-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Ray's gun (better known as ACP Array gun or shotgun).

BeBop
04-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Shotgun is my favorite. If your an enemy don't let me get my hands on one hehe...

Nodakrattler
05-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Out of those chooses I'd say sniper, it's a lot more fun sitting back and picking off your enemies as they try to get to ya.

Ranre
05-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Out of those chooses I'd say sniper, it's a lot more fun sitting back and picking off your enemies as they try to get to ya.

True, What I like about the Sniper, is its stopping power. Trodos fly high in the sky when I get my hands on one :D

Joetheeskimo
05-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Snipah! It's ineffective in MP however, becase humans are generally smart enough to be moving targets, unlike the Trando AI in-game. And the sniper doesn't have spread damage so you rarely get kills with one...or maybe I just suck...:o

Sabretooth
09-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I like the clacks n clicks of the Geonosian Frier (As I like to call it), but my favourite would be the Sniper Attachment and the Heavy Repeater. The shotgun is also good, but I feel the others better. And of course, then there is the Wookie Rocket Launcher, which is an entirely different thing altougether...

El Sitherino
09-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Pistol. I love that thing.

RaV™
09-25-2005, 09:12 PM
I always found the anti-armor the best, but I always like the normal blaster attachment most, because I use it more then the others.

Kurgan
09-27-2005, 02:29 AM
I much prefer the Trandoshan weapons to the Trooper weapons myself, though the pretty blue "lasers" of the Blaster attachment do have a certain appeal... ;)

I can't decide between the heavy repeater, concussion rifle or Ray's gun!

The Anti-Armor is certainly efficient, but it just doesn't have the sadistic charm of the Trando guns. ;)